PDA

View Full Version : Switched off!!!

carpetman0569
11-07-2013, 10:04 PM
CHARLIE!!!!! Someone please shut her up! Aarrrggghhhhhhhhhh!!!
What a boring cow. One tone boring voice. Paul calf hair. Annoying mother with a broken arm. **** clothes..... I feel better now:blush:

Josy
11-07-2013, 10:07 PM
It was very annoying when she wouldn't shut up for a second.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Charlie the snake! Wow! :nono:

cfromhx02
11-07-2013, 10:19 PM
What a boring cow. One tone boring voice. Paul calf hair. Annoying mother with a broken arm. **** clothes..... I feel better now:blush:

Paul Calf hair - what a pleasant person you are.Awww diddums is someone having a go at the scu* you're supporting

- the problem with scu* of course is they're good at giving people stick but no good at taking it back.

They really shouldn't dish it out if they can't take it in return

Johnnyuk123
11-07-2013, 10:30 PM

You have just described the past bb winner Rachel Rice.

blue
11-07-2013, 11:17 PM
i can't stand charlie, she's 26 but act's as if she is 16.

Patricia4
12-07-2013, 08:21 AM
She needs to be right all the time her hands going all the time she talks crap.

Suze
12-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Paul Calf hair - what a pleasant person you are.Awww diddums is someone having a go at the scu* you're supporting

- the problem with scu* of course is they're good at giving people stick but no good at taking it back.

They really shouldn't dish it out if they can't take it in return

Carpetman has as much right to his opinions on the housemates as you do. Maybe taking a step back for a mo there, and remembering it is just a show and the people in it probably care little about yours or even others opinions on them apart from needing the votes.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 08:36 AM
I was really mad with Charlie last night, but i will give her the benefit of the doubt. She better treat Dexter with respect though. :nono:

sampvt
12-07-2013, 08:40 AM
Charlie is a personality bypass child in an adults body. She is defo fame hungry and I can see her mum in her. It will be weeks before she is evicted but she isn't a winner by any stretch. She is trying to shine over her mum but that's not working. To me she is just an also ran.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Charlie is a personality bypass child in an adults body. She is defo fame hungry and I can see her mum in her. It will be weeks before she is evicted but she isn't a winner by any stretch. She is trying to shine over her mum but that's not working. To me she is just an also ran.

I think she's nice, but sometimes she drives me mad. She wouldn't let Dexter speak last night. :mad:

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 12:33 PM
So you turned off your tv? LOL

Bit dramatic

the truth
12-07-2013, 12:37 PM
she just doesn't listen and rambles on and on....shes always tactless too, which doesn't come across as being truthful, just insensitive and thoughtless to others feelings....I still fancy her though

anne666
12-07-2013, 05:04 PM

Shine over her Mum?? No ambition then.