PDA

View Full Version : There we have it - GIna (Rich Bitch) thinks of herself n rest suffer.Sound familiar ?

cfromhx02
11-07-2013, 10:14 PM
Gina after appearing at a fake austerity budget and telling them how they all had to pull together.Rings bells with real life doesn't it - that's the kind of person, you're backing - a rich tax avoider and she and her kind make you have to pay for their tax avoidance every day of your life - so why are you backing her ?

Bit sick of BB to have a rich person like her delivering a budget, but then of course George Osborne in charge of the economy is a tax avoider and he is friends with Sir Philip Green who has avoided billions in tax.

BB offered the bitch, the bribe and she took it, which is just like real life.She wouldn't give a tos*( about any of you and no doubt would talk about you behind your backs as she cowardly does in the House

& no doubt she's avoiding tax like most of the rich do, and you have to pay for that.

OK you may find her nastiness and two facedness entertaining but surely you don't really love someone who treats people like that,

someone with her attitude should not be honoured as they scre* you over all the time in real life and hospitals close

& people die because of scu* like her.

Josy
11-07-2013, 10:32 PM
She wasn't the only one to take a treat though???

I would have done it tbh.

Johnnyuk123
11-07-2013, 10:33 PM
I love her!

Marsh.
11-07-2013, 10:35 PM
She's not rich though? :suspect:

Kyle
11-07-2013, 10:36 PM
I wouldn't have taken it for the detriment of the others but I'm a teamplayer and that's why I would make a poor housemate.

These people to varying degrees are all looking for attention and notoriety, selfishness is something you have to expect from these unfortunately.

Vicky.
11-07-2013, 10:44 PM
I would have done it too. Dexter did it, Charlie does it too tomorrow as far as I am aware..and every other one of them did it for the party. So everyone has taken a treat at the cost of the shopping budget.

chuff me dizzy
11-07-2013, 10:50 PM
The stupid faces on the pair of them sat behind the desk :shrug::crazy: do they even consider who silly they looked ? BOTH showed how low they will sink tonight ,and it couldnt happen to 2 more fitting people than them :joker::cheer2::laugh3:

Josy
11-07-2013, 10:51 PM
^^^^ It was a task......

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 10:52 PM
All housemates did the same thing, not only Gina and Dexter. :joker:

Patricia4
11-07-2013, 10:58 PM
I would have done it too. Dexter did it, Charlie does it too tomorrow as far as I am aware..and every other one of them did it for the party. So everyone has taken a treat at the cost of the shopping budget.

Yes they are all doing it.

Amy Jade
11-07-2013, 11:01 PM
Gina only took £20 didnt she?

Main house took £75...

Amy Jade
11-07-2013, 11:01 PM

Main house took £75...

rusticgal
11-07-2013, 11:17 PM

Main house took £75...

£20 for one....£75 divided by 10.... who had the the largest cut?

MrWong
11-07-2013, 11:22 PM
I've heard of selective hearing but selective watching too?

Dexter took a treat, most of the hm's took the treat and Charlie takes a treat tomorrow.

Your rant looks ridiculous.

Jords
11-07-2013, 11:23 PM
Dexter, Charlie and the Main House all took offers.

Cherie
12-07-2013, 06:22 AM

Main house took £75...

. Amazing how the OP overlooked that small detail.:joker:

Cherie
12-07-2013, 06:23 AM
£20 for one....£75 divided by 10.... who had the the largest cut?

Its not about the cut, surely it is the principal?

Cherie
12-07-2013, 06:25 AM
Gina after appearing at a fake austerity budget and telling them how they all had to pull together.Rings bells with real life doesn't it - that's the kind of person, you're backing - a rich tax avoider and she and her kind make you have to pay for their tax avoidance every day of your life - so why are you backing her ?

Bit sick of BB to have a rich person like her delivering a budget, but then of course George Osborne in charge of the economy is a tax avoider and he is friends with Sir Philip Green who has avoided billions in tax.

BB offered the bitch, the bribe and she took it, which is just like real life.She wouldn't give a tos*( about any of you and no doubt would talk about you behind your backs as she cowardly does in the House

& no doubt she's avoiding tax like most of the rich do, and you have to pay for that.

OK you may find her nastiness and two facedness entertaining but surely you don't really love someone who treats people like that,

someone with her attitude should not be honoured as they scre* you over all the time in real life and hospitals close

Did you not get that this was a BB pisstake of the "We are all in this together" mantra..?

thesheriff443
12-07-2013, 06:33 AM
in the past housemates always did the right thing by the house and they looked good for it!
but viewers now want to see housemates going against the house as it makes better viewing and the housemates know this!.

this series sums up a classic saying!
its dog eat dog!

flamingGalah!
12-07-2013, 10:40 AM

Are you SERIOUS?!? :conf: :laugh2:

So because Gina is rich she pays no taxes?? :joker:

And people die because of people like her? :joker:

I suggest you get that big chip off your shoulder & calm the ****** down, IT WAS A TASK lol! :joker:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Are you SERIOUS?!? :conf: :laugh2:

So because Gina is rich she pays no taxes?? :joker:

And people die because of people like her? :joker:

I suggest you get that big chip off your shoulder & calm the ****** down, IT WAS A TASK lol! :joker:

:joker::thumbs:

Glenn.
12-07-2013, 10:44 AM
The house took a treat to.. Your argument is invalid:idc:

CaudleHalbard
12-07-2013, 10:44 AM
I doubt Gina is rich. As McCririck said on BOTS last night, she probably lives on a run down estate in Lewisham!

To which Emma replied with a grin: "secrets and lies" ;)

smudgie
12-07-2013, 10:45 AM
:joker::joker::joker::joker:too too funny. Gina was very good. In as much as she took her time with the decision and bartered the price down, the rest of them just more or less jumped in and accepted the treats. As would I.

JTM45
12-07-2013, 10:46 AM
These obsessive rambling excuses for threads are getting tedious and laughable now!
You might as well just copy and paste the same one repeatedly because they all amount to the same repetitive drivel!:joker:

armand.kay
12-07-2013, 10:49 AM
:laugh2:

Kizzy
12-07-2013, 10:52 AM
I can see an 'us and them' divide starting in the house though, the rest see the safe house as privileged, the was charlie went against her mother over the wine was interesting.

RichardG
12-07-2013, 11:22 AM

No one will ever take you seriously if you post such ridiculous statements about a person over a task on a reality tv show.

anne666
12-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Dear me someones bitter?? Some libelous stuff in there. So she is different to the others who took treats ie. all of them LOL

Black Dagger
12-07-2013, 04:55 PM
This is tedious.

R0B1S
12-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Ridiculous thread. OP needs help. Seriously, all this hate...

fingers
12-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Anyway she is not rich, and neither is Dexter - all made up by BB for this "Reality" show.

Tozzie
12-07-2013, 05:01 PM
:puzzled::eek: eh? This is a gameshow, bit over the top to suggest Gina is a reason people die, oh dear, don't take it too seriously, chill