PDA

View Full Version : Are Dexter,Gina fans still so sure they can win ?

chuff me dizzy
11-07-2013, 10:42 PM
I am utterly convinced after tonights show ,that there isnt a snowball chance in hell of either of this vile pair can win ,or even make it to finals night ,both shown how shallow and sick in the head they both are

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Dexter is not vile. he puts up with abuse from the housemates everyday. They treat him like ****. They are the vile ones. :nono:

Vicky.
11-07-2013, 10:44 PM
I have never been sure either could win. Think Sophie or Sam (unfortunately) have this tied up and have done for weeks now.

Kazanne
11-07-2013, 10:45 PM
I think Sam is in with a chance

Vanessa
I have never been sure either could win. Think Sophie or Sam (unfortunately) have this tied up and have done for weeks now.

If housemates keep bullying Dexter i think he could win.

Ramsay
Never thought either would ever be able to win tbh

DarkMark
11-07-2013, 10:46 PM

Have to disagree there. It's going to be Dexter or Gina. Hopefully Dexter. Who's actually going to vote for Sophie or Sam?

Nia-96
11-07-2013, 10:47 PM
I don't think either will win I think unfortunately someone like Sophie or the Twins will, however I do hope that they make the final

Vanessa
Have to disagree there. It's going to be Dexter or Gina. Hopefully Dexter. Who's actually going to vote for Sophie or Sam?

The more housemates pick on Dexter the more popular he becomes ! :joker:

chuff me dizzy

They are digging themselves a bigger grave with every show

Johnnyuk123
11-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Dexter and Gina are the best two in there. No way does Sam or Sophie deserve to win, they bring nothing to the table.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Dexter and Gina are the best two in there. No way does Sam or Sophie deserve to win, they bring nothing to the table.

:worship::worship::worship:

Johnnyuk123
11-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Can you imagine the vt if Sam or Sophie win? Over in 5 seconds. A snoozze fest.

GypsyGoth
11-07-2013, 10:53 PM
I think the way they acted tonight kinda overstepped a mark, I'm not sure either of them will get the mass support needed to win, the regular fans of the show generally don't reward bad behaviour.

karezza
11-07-2013, 10:55 PM
I think Sam is in with a chance

Only the Welsh will vote for Sam.

:blush:

Vicky.
11-07-2013, 10:56 PM

See the problem is..I cant see them making the final. They will be up each week, and one time they WILL slip up.

If they make the final, I think they will come 1st and 2nd respectively. If only one makes the final, that one will win.

Patricia4
11-07-2013, 10:57 PM
I think they still can win they are great.

Visage
11-07-2013, 10:57 PM
I did think Dexter had a chance, but this safe house appears to be his downfall..

Brother Leon
11-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Never expected Dexter to win. The best HM never does tbh. A long run of him carrying the show is good enough for me

Benjamin
11-07-2013, 11:06 PM
Oh look, another Gina/Dexter hate thread from Chuff. :bored:

I have never thought either would win. I'd like them to, but it'll be Charlie that wins.

kefln
11-07-2013, 11:09 PM
I think the way they acted tonight kinda overstepped a mark, I'm not sure either of them will get the mass support needed to win, the regular fans of the show generally don't reward bad behaviour.
Didnt the rest of the house take 75 pounds off the budget for wine and music?

Dont they spent most of their time b*tching about each other - and mainly about Gina and Dex. :hugesmile:

They are all as bad as each other :devil:

blue
11-07-2013, 11:10 PM
i don't understand why ppl want sophie to win? she has done nothing, why do always dull and boring hm's win, she will win like dog face aka sophie did, sooooo boring.

Videostar
11-07-2013, 11:16 PM
I am utterly convinced after tonights show ,that there isnt a snowball chance in hell of either of this vile pair can win ,or even make it to finals night ,both shown how shallow and sick in the head they both are

Well, if Luke A can win anything's possible. ;)

I think Dexter had a great show tonight.

rionablue
11-07-2013, 11:55 PM
I hope none of them win. I think they are both totally sneaky. Gina keeps calling ppl fake yet she has fake boobs, fake hair, is covered in makeup and hasnt a clue how to dress and Dexter is just trying to let everyone believe he has power over them.

Black Dagger
11-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Oh and she's off. 6 weeks of tedious **** where a new thread is made every time they sneeze starts now.

Never thought they'd win, didn't think Speidi would win either or Deana.

I support them but know not to expect them to have enough support to win, if they make the final I'll be happy enough

Black Dagger
11-07-2013, 11:58 PM
Oh and you are in a minority, you don't have your 'FACEBOOK HATE THEM LOOK AT THE COMMENTS' this year atm there are very few, most of the positive comments have numerous likes.

Gillian-73
12-07-2013, 12:45 AM
Never thought either of them would win!

cfromhx02
12-07-2013, 01:30 AM
Nice one chuffmedizzy at least I'm not the only one that thinks Dexter and GIna are vile and that doesn't honour people like that.I can't believe some actually, if they were honest, think that Dexter has been bullied.

Remember the fuss you all created when Wolfy talked about being bullied.None of you give a shi* that she actually has been given far more abuse than she deserved and has been ganged up on, which you can argue is bullying.

OK I can't stand her spitting either but know she's just been defending herself with talking about saying she didn't give a f,she's meaning about the scu* ganging up on her,and trying to say they don't get to her by saying she'd win which is a stupid thing to say as it just gave the shee* more ammunition to use against her.

She never has really done much wrong towards the other HMs though so has never deserved all the shunning and cra* she's got and DExter and GIna deserve any stick they get.

Dexter isn't trying to help people by what he says about others,he's being deliberately nasty,not just to cause drama but because he is scu* and likes being nasty and GIna is the most two faced coward I've known in a long time.

She is completely horrible about ALL of them in private yet makes out she's so nice in front of them.And anyone who backs her when it's her sort that means they lose out financially in the real world is a mug.

Josy
12-07-2013, 01:32 AM
Why do you always star out the word scum and sheep?

GypsyGoth
12-07-2013, 01:52 AM
Good questio* Josy.

Jack_
12-07-2013, 02:04 AM
Not with voters like you, no

YodaBB
12-07-2013, 02:12 AM
Good questio* Josy.

:laugh2:

Josy
12-07-2013, 02:17 AM
Good questio* Josy.

:joker::joker:

armand.kay
12-07-2013, 02:40 AM
Wait what happened tonight :confused:

armand.kay
12-07-2013, 02:41 AM
I mean I watched but I don't recall anything significant happening apart from daily shouting.

smeagol
12-07-2013, 05:51 AM
people expected dex n gina to come out of the safe house and do a speidi , instead they chose to play it cool and use what they know. so anything you see is just good sence really.
never thought dex could win till last week , still think he can if he can do what his doing but be smarter with it.
is sophie still in the house? rarely see her whats the point of her and sam being there.
when it comes down to the final people wont be voting to win if they dont know who they are. therefore if dex has support he has a great chance.
he does seems a bit unlucky though gets grief for saying things yet others say the same thing n no one cares lol its weird to watch. and he does say the wrong things so yea he might mess up and blow it. but still in with a chance at mo

Cherie
12-07-2013, 06:19 AM

I don't recall anyone saying they are going to win. One of the bores will more than likely win.

PooBay
12-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Dexter I'd have a couple of quid on, but Gina hasn't got a chance.

Tozzie
12-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Dexter has already won and Gina has come second, well, in my eyes anyway :tongue: Dex is always gonna be my winner. Don't know what it is but he just has something about him that I love.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Dexter has already won and Gina has come second, well, in my eyes anyway :tongue: Dex is always gonna be my winner. Don't know what it is but he just has something about him that I love.

He's so entertaining. He makes me smile , because he's so sweet. He makes me laugh and i love his complex personality. The last housemate i loved this much was Aaron. He also used to put his foot in it on a regular basis. :joker::joker:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Dexter will be gone next week leaving Gina on her own in the lions Den and without an evil sidekick. She will last 2 more weeks, you heard it here first.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:13 AM
If Aaon can win then so can Dexter ! :dance:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:16 AM
I suggest you go and listen to Craig David's 7 days Vanessa cos that's how long Dexter has left in that house. :dance:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:17 AM
I suggest you go and listen to Craig David's 7 days Vanessa cos that's how long Dexter has left in that house. :dance:

We'll see. Don't underestimate Dexter. He's here to stay. :dance2:

karezza
12-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Housemates with no chance of winning: Hazel/Daley/Callum/Jackie/Wolfy
Housemates who can reach the final: Dan/Charlie/Sam/Twins
Housemates who can win: Dexter/Gina/Sophie

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:19 AM

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:20 AM
We'll see. Don't underestimate Dexter. He's here to stay. :dance2:

I don't underestimate anyone, I think you are overestimating him.

Next Friday will be a Dexviction.

Get your skyplus box set to record.

Tozzie
12-07-2013, 09:21 AM
Dexter will be gone next week leaving Gina on her own in the lions Den and without an evil sidekick. She will last 2 more weeks, you heard it here first.

I'll throw you to lions if you don't shut up dissing my Dex :joker::D

Tozzie
12-07-2013, 09:23 AM

please God don't let Sophie win :nono:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:24 AM

Dexter is all mine ! :nono::joker::hug:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:25 AM

:joker:

Listen, I'm a decent guy. I don't expect you to apologise to me when it comes back next Friday that he is gone. I will know deep down in my heart that you are truly sorry. :dance:

Moviefan
12-07-2013, 09:25 AM
Dexter won't win but I do think Gina still might of decent chance of winner the show

karezza
12-07-2013, 09:26 AM
please God don't let Sophie win :nono:

Big Brother need to do what they can to unmask snidey Sophie. She is a sly snake. I am sure they don't want her to win.

Cherie
I don't underestimate anyone, I think you are overestimating him.

Next Friday will be a Dexviction.

Get your skyplus box set to record.

You think Dexter would be evicted if it were a three way say Gina v Dexter v Wolfy (if Hazel goes), not a chance, if Wolfy goes tonight, the other HMs are going to have to mix up their noms if they all vote Gina and Dexter, Gina and Dexters nominations will automatically go up for eviction if BB continue with putting more than 2 people up.

Kyle
Good grief, the Dexter fans are even fighting amongst themselves.

Clutching at straws.......................... :joker::joker:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:28 AM
You think Dexter would be evicted if it were a three way say Gina v Dexter v Wolfy (if Hazel goes), not a chance, if Wolfy goes tonight, the other HMs are going to have to mix up their noms if they all vote Gina and Dexter, Gina and Dexters nominations will automatically go up for eviction if BB continue with putting more than 2 people up.

Big brother will throw a spanner in the works, they are going to pay for living in luxury all this time. Fortunes never last on this game show. Hazel or Wolfy (depending on who survives) will be able to get their own back and Dexter is the number 1 target.

Cherie
12-07-2013, 09:30 AM
Big brother will throw a spanner in the works, they are going to pay for living in luxury all this time. Fortunes never last on this game show. Hazel or Wolfy (depending on who survives) will be able to get their own back and Dexter is the number 1 target.

Obviously if they change the rules and it changes to an Eviction Head to Head, then yes of course Dexter could be out. But as it stands at the moment Dexter isn't going anywhere.

karezza
12-07-2013, 09:31 AM
:joker:

Listen, I'm a decent guy. I don't expect you to apologise to me when it comes back next Friday that he is gone. I will know deep down in my heart that you are truly sorry. :dance:

If Hazel is evicted tonight then Wolfy will go next Friday.
If Wolfy is evicted tonight then Callum or Jackie will be evicted next Friday.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Obviously if they change the rules and it changes to an Eviction Head to Head, then yes of course Dexter could be out. But as it stands at the moment Dexter isn't going anywhere.

I agree. Thank god there are three or more people up. It gives both Gina and Dexter a chance to survive.

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:35 AM

That's the conventional way of thinking and I would agree with you.

But this is secrets and lies, whichever of Wolfy or Hazel who survives will get a chance to get their own back next week and two current favourites will be up.

By then people will be sick of Dexter and he will get the boot.

HBB1508
12-07-2013, 09:36 AM

This I would like Dex to win but he probably won't but he certainly won't be out next Friday.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:37 AM
This I would like Dex to win but he probably won't but he certainly won't be out next Friday.

People really think Dexter is more hated than Wolfy? Wow! :joker::joker::joker:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:39 AM
People really think Dexter is more hated than Wolfy? Wow! :joker::joker::joker:

I never said that, I said that one of her or Hazel will get a chance to get their own back.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:41 AM
I never said that, I said that one of her or Hazel will get a chance to get their own back.

I don't think so.

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 09:42 AM
:worship::worship:Nice one chuffmedizzy at least I'm not the only one that thinks Dexter and GIna are vile and that doesn't honour people like that.I can't believe some actually, if they were honest, think that Dexter has been bullied.

Remember the fuss you all created when Wolfy talked about being bullied.None of you give a shi* that she actually has been given far more abuse than she deserved and has been ganged up on, which you can argue is bullying.

OK I can't stand her spitting either but know she's just been defending herself with talking about saying she didn't give a f,she's meaning about the scu* ganging up on her,and trying to say they don't get to her by saying she'd win which is a stupid thing to say as it just gave the shee* more ammunition to use against her.
:worship: totally agree with all you say
She never has really done much wrong towards the other HMs though so has never deserved all the shunning and cra* she's got and DExter and GIna deserve any stick they get.

Dexter isn't trying to help people by what he says about others,he's being deliberately nasty,not just to cause drama but because he is scu* and likes being nasty and GIna is the most two faced coward I've known in a long time.

She is completely horrible about ALL of them in private yet makes out she's so nice in front of them.And anyone who backs her when it's her sort that means they lose out financially in the real world is a mug.

Cherie
12-07-2013, 09:42 AM

There is of course that possibility, but if BB carry on as they have been with one saved on Wednesday unless Gina and Dexter go up against Sophie, the Twins or Sam (any of these being a possiblity, as Mama Travers will be gunning for the Twins, Sam will nom Sophie and vice versa), then they are safe for next week, but as you say a day is a long time in the BB house and anything could happen.

CallumJoshuaSturt
12-07-2013, 09:43 AM
Absolute love Dexter but no chance of winning. Gina, winning? pahahaha never

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:43 AM
I don't think so.

Trust me. :wink:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:45 AM
There is of course that possibility, but if BB carry on as they have been with one saved on Wednesday unless Gina and Dexter go up against Sophie, the Twins or Sam (any of these being a possiblity, as Mama Travers will be gunning for the Twins, Sam will nom Sophie and vice versa), then they are safe for next week, but as you say a day is a long time in the BB house and anything could happen.

Perhaps, I certainly think that next week will be an interesting one in terms of house dynamics. A few people will have their roles reversed.

Craiggy
12-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Unfortunately not, they will be week 6-8 evictions.

Final will be Sam, twins, Sophie, Charlie and Callum. Yawn!

karezza
12-07-2013, 10:08 AM
This is what the average BB viewer is thinking at the moment:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2361271/Big-Brother-2013-The-budget-task-leads-Gina-calling-Hazel-b---Daley-gets-angry-Dexter.html#comments

Black Dagger
12-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Tldr at C3PO or whatever their ****ing name is post.

Tozzie
14-07-2013, 01:13 AM
Dexter is all mine ! :nono::joker::hug:

I'll fight you for him :joker:

Vanessa
14-07-2013, 01:14 AM
I'll fight you for him :joker:

We can share him. :evilgrin::joker:

Tozzie
14-07-2013, 01:28 AM

what is your problem with Dexter? Sick in the head for playing a good game?

smeagol
14-07-2013, 10:36 AM
once the viewers get their beady eyes on dexters little hobbit bum cheeks running around the garden with his hand over his lil snake they will be wanting him to win.
his snake might come 1st dexter 2nd lol ooh that sounds dodgy actually lol

SharkAttack
14-07-2013, 10:40 AM
once the viewers get their beady eyes on dexters bum cheeks running around the garden with his hand over his lil snake they will be wanting him to win.

You worry me sometimes, Smeagol. :joker:

smeagol
14-07-2013, 10:41 AM
You worry me sometimes, Smeagol. :joker:

lol i worry myself as well :joker:

SharkAttack
14-07-2013, 10:45 AM
lol i worry myself as well :joker:

As long as we're on the same page, my friend. :love: :hugesmile: http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp32/sharkattack_torrential/smilies/miniz.gif http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp32/sharkattack_torrential/smilies/1sm152rabbi.gif http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp32/sharkattack_torrential/smilies/yes.gif

chuff me dizzy
14-07-2013, 10:50 AM
once the viewers get their beady eyes on dexters little hobbit bum cheeks running around the garden with his hand over his lil snake they will be wanting him to win.

I think it will have the opposite effect

Johnnyuk123
14-07-2013, 11:01 AM
Charlie does fancy Dexter!

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Charlie does fancy Dexter!

Well she did say he was cute, even when she was calling him a snake! ;)

Kizzy
14-07-2013, 11:37 AM
my god an alliance with dexter, shes scraping the bottom of the barrel there...