PDA

View Full Version : SAMs contribution to today's show....

Boss11
11-07-2013, 10:49 PM
"What's a bedsit?" ......... Fantastic

Jemal
11-07-2013, 10:50 PM
LMFAO.

Johnnyuk123
11-07-2013, 10:52 PM
Give that boy £100,000 right now! He is a legend isn't he?

Ramsay
11-07-2013, 10:54 PM
greatest housemate of all time

Johnnyuk123
11-07-2013, 11:00 PM
I just love his entertainment and his humour, it's all over the shows each night keeping us all entertained.

Boss11
11-07-2013, 11:03 PM
greatest housemate of all time

Rather watch grass grow...

PrincessIona
11-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Actually when Daley was bitching about Daley on the sofa, Sam was telling him to go and say it to his face. I got the impression he thought Daley just wanted to moan and not confront Dexter and got fed up of it

Boss11
11-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Actually when Daley was bitching about Daley on the sofa, Sam was telling him to go and say it to his face. I got the impression he thought Daley just wanted to moan and not confront Dexter and got fed up of it

Wait.... Whose Daley?

Jemal
11-07-2013, 11:07 PM
Don't you remember when Sam was talking about being pissed off with Daley? When he said it to that oyster or whatever its called.

Black Dagger
11-07-2013, 11:08 PM
So yesterday he walked around in a circle, scratched his bollocks and chopped onions, and now this.

I am on the edge of my seat with him, WHAT'S NEXT?

Boss11
11-07-2013, 11:11 PM
So yesterday he walked around in a circle, scratched his bollocks and chopped onions, and now this.

I am on the edge of my seat with him, WHAT'S NEXT?

Ahahahaha maybe he can spoil us and take daleys role in farting everywhere

sampvt
11-07-2013, 11:14 PM
He is a winner for sure. His nemesis Sophie sees this that's why she is nominating him. He is funny and straight laced. Finals are a cert. BTW you don't have to act like a twat to be interesting.

Shaun
11-07-2013, 11:14 PM
he's quite funny in BOTS segments. It's not really surprising he's not being included in the HLs, because he doesn't fit to what C5 want their storylines to be (hazel/daley, dexter being a useless gameplaying fool, gina being gina, callum/jackie/charlie drama)

Blue Cadillac
11-07-2013, 11:15 PM

Even better was Callum's (initially uncertain) answer. I don't know how I contained myself.

Jords
11-07-2013, 11:18 PM
Amazing moment!!

reece(:
11-07-2013, 11:28 PM
He literally keeps the show alive.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sophiee
11-07-2013, 11:34 PM
I actually find him quite amusing when he's actually shown, I wish they'd show more of him because he's a potential winner I think!

Nia-96
11-07-2013, 11:55 PM
Didn't like him to begin with, but he has grown on me recently

EzzaB
11-07-2013, 11:58 PM
I had to actually think about who even Sam was?! Lol!

Tulin
11-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Who can understand a thing he says?

I have heard whole monologues and have ended up like, "WTF?!?!?!"

Kick Little Britain out and get an INTERESTING housemate in!

He's not cute, adorable or endearing - he's just............nothing.

Videostar
12-07-2013, 12:03 AM

And he's going to be this years winner. :shrug:

Tozzie
12-07-2013, 12:07 AM
his accent really gets on my pips, I feel a bit mean as he's a nice enough young man but he is so flippin' boring. I can't even laugh when he's attempting to be funny, the other housemates laugh and I'm thinking EH? they must be laughing out of politeness or something! I'm dreading when it gets nearer the end of the show and we have to put up with more of his boringness because he will be there for a long time yet as none of the housemates will nominate him. Sorry Sam but you remind me of the most boring housemate ever, Cameron, I was screaming at the TV the day he won BB, RUBBISH HOUSEMATE!

smeagol
12-07-2013, 05:54 AM
yea he spoke lol speaking of bores has anybody seen slophie lately? is she still in the house does she go home then just turn up for noms

Nedusa
12-07-2013, 06:02 AM
It's a horrible thing to say but I simply cannot connect to Sam because his character is still unknown to me. His inability to properly communicate with the other HM has seriously reduced his ability to interact to situations in the house and has left him an isolated figure.

Shame really , he's probably a nice enough person but completely overshadowed by all the other bigger characters in there.

thesheriff443
12-07-2013, 06:37 AM
he's quite funny in BOTS segments. It's not really surprising he's not being included in the HLs, because he doesn't fit to what C5 want their storylines to be (hazel/daley, dexter being a useless gameplaying fool, gina being gina, callum/jackie/charlie drama)

I agree

Cherie
12-07-2013, 06:47 AM
It's a horrible thing to say but I simply cannot connect to Sam because his character is still unknown to me. His inability to properly communicate with the other HM has seriously reduced his ability to interact to situations in the house and has left him an isolated figure.

Shame really , he's probably a nice enough person but completely overshadowed by all the other bigger characters in there.

Yeah I feel sorry for him, I think he struggles in group situations and is better in one to ones, I don't believe for one minute he doesn't know what a bedsit is though, so another one playing the dumb card. Yawn.

Indy
12-07-2013, 06:52 AM
yea he spoke lol speaking of bores has anybody seen slophie lately? is she still in the house does she go home then just turn up for noms

I saw her for about 20 seconds in the background during live feed, which is more than I can say for Sam. 2 segments on HL must have worn him out.

Jamesy
12-07-2013, 10:30 AM
I think the producers must be hiding stuff about Sam from the highlights. All the house mates seem to universally love him (well, apart from Sophie), they don't seem to say he's boring and no one has said he's 'too nice' (much like Callum). So I'm wondering if he is doing more than we think and the producers are just choosing not to show anything?

I hope we see more of him soon tbh, he seems like a typical valleys lad and they can be the funniest of people at times!

CaudleHalbard
12-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Despite his hearing disability (which actually didn't seem to affect his interaction much), Sam is probably the most normal person in the BB house

the truth
12-07-2013, 12:29 PM
yes he is probably the most normal, clearly his communication problems hinder him....he will do better when the house gets emptier.