PDA

View Full Version : The fat twin made a funny

LikeABoatOnWater
11-07-2013, 11:15 PM
I actually laughed.
the whale aka Wolfy was bragging about sleeping in a train station and how hard it is to live as a beast (you know, the usual).
anyway the twin said something about how it was manchester piccadilly and a ****ing nice train station. I spat my coffee out. I also love the editing, how it quickly cut to another scene, perfect timing. obviously because whale had a come back which would have made the whole thing unfunny but who cares.

Jords
11-07-2013, 11:20 PM
I dont know if it was Jack or Joe but when they said that Gina/Dex/Charlie looked like they belong on The Apprentice and Gina was like "aw thanks" and they they went on to say "you shouldnt be youre Margaret" :laugh3:

LikeABoatOnWater
11-07-2013, 11:21 PM
I dont know if it was Jack or Joe but when they said that Gina/Dex/Charlie looked like they belong on The Apprentice and Gina was like "aw thanks" and they they went on to say "you shouldnt be youre Margaret" :laugh3:

ahhha i could get to like these twins if i closed my eyes whilst watching.

sampvt
11-07-2013, 11:26 PM
THE FAT ONE ?????????? well who is the thin one then, they are both well obese.

Tulin
11-07-2013, 11:57 PM
The twins smack of immature twats who have been told all their lives how cute they are and still think they're adorable.

Their just annoying, fat, bug-eyed idiots.

CANNOT stand them!!!

reece(:
12-07-2013, 01:14 AM
THE FAT ONE ?????????? well who is the thin one then, they are both well obese.

:joker:

Not happy the horrid Twins have been paying Margaret Mountford shade too. :bored:

cfromhx02
12-07-2013, 02:31 AM

Yeah the joke about Margaret Devey was a lot funnier.

The thing about saying Manchester Piccadilly was a nice station was just a comment I think, not really meant to be any more,and it's wrong that Wolfy wasn't allowed to answer back.

Nedusa
12-07-2013, 06:15 AM
I like the twins but tbh most of their routines look practised and their whole BB experience looks like an audition for a future role in some kind of comedy kids TV show.

Because of this I feel they are following their own agenda and are not really interested in any of the other HM. I would call them fake but they probably act like this outside of the house. Are they funny ... Yes. Should they win BB absolutely NOT..!!!

smeagol
12-07-2013, 06:56 AM
there is nothing funny about those twats not once have they made me laugh . totally fake act rehearsed before they entered
they know exactly what they are doing.
spiteful little turds i hope they go asap they dont deserve to be in there at all.

BigBrotherfan4ever
12-07-2013, 06:58 AM
Not once have The Twins made me laugh, they do my head in.

Cherie
12-07-2013, 07:07 AM
there is nothing funny about those twats not once have they made me laugh . totally fake act rehearsed before they entered
they know exactly what they are doing.
spiteful little turds i hope they go asap they dont deserve to be in there at all.

N[B]ot once have The Twins made me laugh, they do my head in.[/B

:thumbs:

Withano
12-07-2013, 12:39 PM
They're ridiculously under rated

anne666
12-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Yes the trouble was the loathsome creature didn't mean it as a joke.