PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks Charlie likes dexter back?

Jemal
12-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Lmao no chance in hell does she, what is dexter playing at. Something also tells me he doesn't actually like her. Lol showmance alert.

smudgie
12-07-2013, 01:21 AM
No no no..just plain no.
Dexter is a player, he is so desperate to get to the end he would sh*g the broomstick i f he thought it would help.

Hopefully Charlie will have more sense, I reckon after watching LF tonight she comes across as quite the bright one. Reckon she is taking everything in.

Lwize
12-07-2013, 01:27 AM
I believe Dexter likes Charlie, but she'll eat him alive. No good can come from this.

cfromhx02
12-07-2013, 01:43 AM
I thought it was funny as Dexter is such a piece of scu*, no wonder he doesn't have many friends, how he came out about fancying her,because yeah there's no chance she would go with him,....... after she's quite correctly called him an arsehol*

BigBuk
12-07-2013, 05:43 AM
I thought it was funny as Dexter is such a piece of scu*, no wonder he doesn't have many friends, how he came out about fancying her,because yeah there's no chance she would go with him,....... after she's quite correctly called him an arsehol*
How is he scum? You've never met him so you cant really call him that. What has he done wrong in the house? I'm still waiting to see what he has done for everyone to dislike him. He's an easy target in the house. IMO you're not very bright, you've been watching what the HMs have said about him and just copied their opinions. You're not a HM you know? You're a viewer so you should have a better insight on the HM's.

BigBrotherfan4ever
12-07-2013, 06:42 AM
No way does Charlie like Dexter

smeagol
12-07-2013, 06:46 AM
im not sure if dex said it to get out of the hole he was in or what, or he is just a horny hobbit he is hapless though lol totally the wrong time to say that. he goes for every girl.
charlie likes him i think she finds him interesting. but she wont be riding his trouser snake anytime soon.

thesheriff443
12-07-2013, 07:02 AM
im not sure if dex said it to get out of the hole he was in or what, or he is just a horny hobbit he is hapless though lol totally the wrong time to say that. he goes for every girl.
charlie likes him i think she finds him interesting. but she wont be riding his trouser snake anytime soon.

trouser snake, worm more like:joker:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 07:59 AM
I think Charlie likes Dexter back. But i hope they wait until they both get out of the House. They need to talk in private without cameras. :blush:

GypsyGoth
12-07-2013, 08:08 AM
She's said she's not sure she trusts his revelation that he likes her, and I don't think she believes his backstory, so it doesn't seem likely that she'd like him. Callum & Daley are more the type of guy she'd go for.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 08:09 AM
She's said she's not sure she trusts his revelation that he likes her, and I don't think she believes his backstory, so it doesn't seem likely that she'd like him. Callum & Daley are more the type of guy she'd go for.

But she finds him interesting. She always goes to talk to him. ;)

GypsyGoth
12-07-2013, 08:12 AM
I think she likes him as a person, she'll be one of the few who won't nom him on sunday, and yep she does listen to him a lot, especially to find out info about the bb he was watching.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 08:15 AM
I think she likes him as a person, she'll be one of the few who won't nom him on sunday, and yep she does listen to him a lot, especially to find out info about the bb he was watching.

I like them as friends. I hope it stays that way. :hugesmile:

Ellen
12-07-2013, 08:31 AM
I think she likes him as someone to talk too but a romance? Nah, she isnt interested.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 08:33 AM
I think she likes him as someone to talk too but a romance? Nah, she isnt interested.

That's good. Dexter needs friends. :tongue:

sampvt
12-07-2013, 08:48 AM
Charlie comes across as a woman that has been badly burned by a man and she has so many barriers up, I personally don't think she likes or even trusts men at all. She comes across way to sceptical of all mens motives. Maybe her mum has programmed her because her own love life looks like a train wreck.

karezza
12-07-2013, 08:49 AM
I don't think Charlie likes Dexter at all. She is just using him. In last night's highlights we saw her egging on Daley to have a word with Dexter. She is very sly and manipulative.

the truth
12-07-2013, 10:17 AM
must admit Charlie went down in my estimations last night........she was talking all over dex, also demanding he tell her gossip about what hazel had said about her, she totally ignored his feelings for her too. she also dumped callum like a hot potatoe.....seems a bit cold to me

GiRTh
12-07-2013, 10:21 AM
She cant stand him. Dexter is quite sharp and a decent judge of character thus I have absolutely no idea why he's spinning this garbage to Charlie. Deep down he must have a vibe that she cant stand him so what the hell is he up to? I think he's trying too hard to influence everything in the house. Time for Dexer to fly under the radar for a while cuz he sounded totally false and forced when trying to express his feelings.

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Dunno..I would have said a definite no, but she got into his bed last night, not the other way round ;)

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Dunno..I would have said a definite no, but she got into his bed last night, not the other way round ;)

Exactly. Just like Faye used to get in Aaron's bed. Remember? :joker:

Jemal
12-07-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm not being biased cause i support callum, but lets be honest he has more of a chance with Charlie than dexter does. And callum chance isnt even big lmao.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:30 AM
It won't happen, because Dexter has a girlfriend. But if he was single it would.

Ellen
12-07-2013, 10:32 AM
I dont think either of them fancy each other tbh. Charlie is desperate for Dexter to spill the gossip about what he saw & heard in the secret house & Dexter is desperate to keep his game going.

HBB1508
12-07-2013, 10:32 AM
I'm not really sure they like each other but it's probably part of Dex's game plan to get her on side and start a new group.

Jemal
12-07-2013, 10:33 AM

Lmao? That doesnt mean ****.
I have a feeling shes gonna play with this dude lmao.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:34 AM

They have always got on, even before Dexter went to the safe house.

Jemal
12-07-2013, 10:36 AM
They have always got on, even before Dexter went to the safe house.

No they haven't lol. Saying your an arsehole, along with saying i will never trust you etc is signs of a friendship not going strong.
They might talk to each other, but they don't get along like an house on fire.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:37 AM
No they haven't lol. Saying your an arsehole, along with saying i will never trust you etc
They might talk to each other, but they don't get along like an house on fire.

They only had one argument, but they're still friends.

Ellen
12-07-2013, 10:37 AM

Yeah i was thinking on them lines as well :thumbs:

Nia-96
12-07-2013, 10:39 AM
I do think that she likes him, I don't think she fancies him though

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:40 AM
I do think that she likes him, I don't think she fancies him though

Yeah, they can be friends. :hugesmile:

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 10:41 AM

Probably not. I just want to see something there I think. I dont like showmances..however I would seriously love to see Jackie's reaction to that one. As long as the showmance ended quite quickly afterwards :joker:

the truth
12-07-2013, 10:41 AM
I think he meant it.....not in a scarlet ohara gone with the wind type of way, but I think he probably does fancy her....any man would, especialy when youre confined in a small space with a very sexy womanly woman

Jemal
12-07-2013, 10:42 AM
Lets face the facts here.
Dexter really actually likes hazel, i could see it all over in the early weeks when he told her and in the safe house watching 'dazel' i could see hes expressions. He has now changed that because supposedly his "friend" who will nominate him again on Sunday, is having a connection with hazel.
So he has decided to dig hes way out by saying its Charlie he fancies, give me a break. That speech that he gave last night to Charlie on the LF. It was the exact same as what he said to hazel and Jemima.

I see right through this conman.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:43 AM
Lets face the facts here.
Dexter really actually likes hazel, i could see it all over in the early weeks when he told her and in the safe house. He has now changed that because supposedly his "friend" who will nominate him again on Sunday, is having a connection with hazel.
So he has decided to dig hes way out by saying its Charlie he fancies, give me a break. That speech that he gave last night to Charlie on the LF. It was the exact same as what he said to hazel and Jemima.

I see right through this conman.

He may find Hazel attractive, but he fancies Charlie.

the truth
12-07-2013, 10:46 AM
no no no hazel has a secret crush on dex.....shes like to dominate the hell out of him in bed.....but shes too important and embarrassed to admit it, shes reall tactile so she goes for the obvious, daley a big good looking guy but a super bore.
meanwhile who does dex really fancy? probably gina

Jemal
12-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Yup everyone fancies him.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Yup everyone fancies him.

No, but i do think Charlie is intrigued by him.

the truth
12-07-2013, 10:53 AM
No, but i do think Charlie is intrigued by him.

agreed, but is Charlie bright enough to understand him? Charlie isn't stupid but shes a lousy listener so may fail to learn

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:54 AM
agreed, but is Charlie bright enough to understand him? Charlie isn't stupid but shes a lousy listener so may fail to learn

No, but she finds him interesting. I like their friendship. :hugesmile:

smeagol
12-07-2013, 11:46 AM
people need to realize that all the girls fancy dex even wolfy has he twitching eye on his trouser snake and she plays for the diving team

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 11:46 AM
people need to realize that all the girls fancy dex even wolfy has he twitching eye on his trouser snake and she plays for the diving team

:joker:

kistar
12-07-2013, 11:51 AM
He is a mind game professional and any intelligent girl would see that , he also clearly stated he fancied her because she was going on about how much he was into Hazel and Daley was sat beside them.

Kazanne
12-07-2013, 11:57 AM
No way does Charlie fancy Dexter,lets face it she is way out of his league,Dexter is ok if you like that sort of thing,I don't think Charlie does.

Jemal
12-07-2013, 12:00 PM
I still thinks Charlie likes Daley or callum but doesnt want to do anything due to her mother. I havent seen Charlie act the way she does with Daley and callum with dexter. That's why I think not. And from the video ive seen this morning, jackie doesnt like celebrity publicist.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 12:02 PM
I still thinks Charlie likes Daley or callum but doesnt want to do anything due to her mother. I havent seen Charlie act the way she does with Daley and callum with dexter. That's why I think not. And from the video ive seen this morning, jackie doesnt like celebrity publicist.

Charlie and Dexter will stay friends, no matter what her mother says. Charlie is an adult and can choose her own friends.

smeagol
No way does Charlie fancy Dexter,lets face it she is way out of his league,Dexter is ok if you like that sort of thing,I don't think Charlie does.

nah once she catches a glimpse of his butt cheeks in that shower she will be all over him if she can get gina of him lol , once you go hobbit you dont go back lol

Vanessa
nah once she catches a glimpse of his butt cheeks in that shower she will be all over him if she can get gina of him lol , once you go hobbit you dont go back lol

:joker: I think he's very sweet.

kistar
12-07-2013, 12:05 PM
:joker: I think he's very sweet.

Like a chewed up toffee.....

Kazanne
12-07-2013, 12:06 PM

:joker::joker: your such a joker smeagol:hugesmile:

the truth
12-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Charlie is not out of dexters league at all....unless you base all attraction 100% on physicality.....yes hes a 7 stone weakling but so what? she could probably crack his spindly ribs, but hes always got the trouser snake to fight back

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Charlie is not out of dexters league at all....unless you base all attraction 100% on physicality.....yes hes a 7 stone weakling but so what? she could probably crack his spindly ribs, but hes always got the trouser snake to fight back

:joker:

bez87
12-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Charlie comes across as a woman that has been badly burned by a man and she has so many barriers up, I personally don't think she likes or even trusts men at all. She comes across way to sceptical of all mens motives. Maybe her mum has programmed her because her own love life looks like a train wreck.

I completely agree with you, i mean the way she talks doesn't represent a normal 26 year old, she would be at least sure of herself, i honestly feel the vibes and the personality coming through from her mum has something to do with it, i mean maybe it could just be that it's because her mum is in there with her, because i know for certain that i spent that much time with my mum around other people i probably couldn't be my complete self because we all know we act different and hold back a bit with out mums about.

CaudleHalbard
12-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Charlie's mental age is about 10 years behind her actual age!

the truth
12-07-2013, 01:05 PM
she refused to dry a dish to help her one armed mother last night....then she just ranted away as always.....im beginning to back Jackie now

hijaxers
12-07-2013, 02:35 PM
she refused to dry a dish to help her one armed mother last night....then she just ranted away as always.....im beginning to back Jackie now

Which puts her in the argumentative teenager bracket ! Jackie is overbearing though , she also treats Charlie like a teenager so what does she expect ?

the truth
12-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Which puts her in the argumentative teenager bracket ! Jackie is overbearing though , she also treats Charlie like a teenager so what does she expect ?

I agree with that too....Jackie doesn't exactly have a charismatic way about getting the bets out of people....she way too tactless, but then again so is Charlie much of the time.....theyre not dislikeable housemates though....

actor99
12-07-2013, 06:37 PM
isn't Dexter doing what daily is doing. well he has a GF on the outside as well. so that cant be great for her to here. what an untrusted player that guy is. witch ever way you look at it It wont wash with Charlie

the truth
12-07-2013, 06:42 PM
isn't Dexter doing what daily is doing. well he has a GF on the outside as well. so that cant be great for her to here. what an untrusted player that guy is. witch ever way you look at it It wont wash with Charlie

to be honest I didn't realise he had a girlfriend until a few hours ago....oh dear, whilst he hasn't done anything i.e. hugged, kissed, carried, etc etc the admittance he fancies Charlie is a bit of a clanger 9though he may claim later it was just tactical nonsense) and clearly will not go down well with his missus. if he knocks that nonsense on the head now it will be soon forgotten but if it gets worse it will blow his chances of making the final. I give him a small amount of leverage as its 24 hours a day youre bound to say something out of place or get close to people in there. just don't act on it if youre with someone outside. then again does his girlfriend really exist?

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 06:45 PM
to be honest I didn't realise he had a girlfriend until a few hours ago....oh dear, whilst he hasn't done anything i.e. hugged, kissed, carried, etc etc the admittance he fancies Charlie is a bit of a clanger 9though he may claim later it was just tactical nonsense) and clearly will not go down well with his missus. if he knocks that nonsense on the head now it will be soon forgotten but if it gets worse it will blow his chances of making the final. I give him a small amount of leverage as its 24 hours a day youre bound to say something out of place or get close to people in there. just don't act on it if youre with someone outside. then again does his girlfriend really exist?

His girlfriend gave him a pass. Whatever that means. But i also don't think it's a real one. I think she's just a friend.

the truth
12-07-2013, 06:52 PM
isn't his back story a load of bulloney anyway? viewers just love a load of bulloney it seems....as long as its harmless and entertaining lol

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 06:54 PM
isn't his back story a load of bulloney anyway? viewers just love a load of bulloney it seems....as long as its harmless and entertaining lol

Yes! The guy is a compulsive liar and this comes from his biggest fan. I bet she's just a mate posing as his girlfriend. :joker::joker: