PDA

View Full Version : Have there ever been bigger cowards in the house than GIna and Dexter ?

cfromhx02
12-07-2013, 02:10 AM
I can't stand what Hazel has done with Daley so don't get me wrong with what I'm going to say about her and I think she deserves voting off but she was quite right about referring to Gina hiding behind the fridge.

Gina is such a co* to everyone in private yet unless she is forced to answer back because someone has stood up to her all her bitching is done in private.She puts on a completely different image in front of the HMs making out how she really cares about people.

And Dexter although he says things to HMs, he never is open and has the bottle to be open about why he's saying it.He always,as he's so scared if they stand up to him, makes out he's doing it for good reasons.

At least Sallie (a good hearted person who has a personality and isn't quiet) wld have been outspoken for good reasons and she wld have been open and said what she wanted to HMs

and been honest about why she was saying it.

Nedusa
12-07-2013, 06:18 AM
Judging by the number of replies to this thread , I would say not too many people agree with your views on Gina and Dexter.

thesheriff443
12-07-2013, 06:26 AM
I can't stand what Hazel has done with Daley so don't get me wrong with what I'm going to say about her and I think she deserves voting off but she was quite right about referring to Gina hiding behind the fridge.

Gina is such a co* to everyone in private yet unless she is forced to answer back because someone has stood up to her all her bitching is done in private.She puts on a completely different image in front of the HMs making out how she really cares about people.

And Dexter although he says things to HMs, he never is open and has the bottle to be open about why he's saying it.He always,as he's so scared if they stand up to him, makes out he's doing it for good reasons.

At least Sallie (a good hearted person who has a personality and isn't quiet) wld have been outspoken for good reasons and she wld have been open and said what she wanted to HMs

and been honest about why she was saying it.

after what you wrote about sallie, I cant take you seriously.

smeagol
12-07-2013, 06:39 AM
yeah gina needs to start saying something rather doing what she's doing. though maybe she just wants to avoid trouble as she knows she will kick of.
dexter is much smarter if he dont like someone he gets them the sneaky way. he doesn't need to say anything
most of what sallie said was for the cams she always had that look at me smile when arguing. isn't real

Cherie
12-07-2013, 06:44 AM
after what you wrote about sallie, I cant take you seriously.

:laugh:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 07:55 AM
In a word : no! :amazed:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Sallie was outspoken because every other sentence she come out with she added "I'm not a snake, I'm always truthful" on the end of it.

I would say they are more sly than anything. The problem is Dexter has spun that many webs I think he is getting caught in his own manipulation.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:07 AM
I love Dexter, because he's a great Housemate. He makes the show for me. The show is all about him at the moment. I mean, how boring was it when he was in the Safe House? Now he's back i can enjoy the show. :D

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:10 AM
I love Dexter, because he's a great Housemate. He makes the show for me. The show is all about him at the moment. I mean, how boring was it when he was in the Safe House? Now he's back i can enjoy the show. :D

Enjoy him while he lasts he will be gone next Friday. :dance:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:12 AM

Noway! Hazel, Wolfy and Daley have to go. :dog:

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 09:13 AM
Eh? They do say things to the other HMs faces..and thats when people whinge that they are causing trouble :laugh:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:14 AM
Eh? They do say things to the other HMs faces..and thats when people whinge that they are causing trouble :laugh:

At least they honest, unlike the others, who bitch behind people's backs. Love Dexter and Gina. :lovedup:

billy123
12-07-2013, 09:15 AM
You lost me at Sallie a good hearted person.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:16 AM
You lost me at Sallie a good hearted person.

Sallie was a great housemate, but good hearted? Hell no! :joker:

Tozzie
12-07-2013, 09:17 AM

Will he 'ummers like be gone next Friday :rolleyes:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:18 AM

We need Hazel, Wolfy and Daley gone in that order. Dexter work is not done yet! :devil:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:18 AM

Yes he will, he has been found out and people are starting to get sick of him.

I know he is gone, and if he isn't I will come on here and publicly state how much of a muppet I am but I won't need to worry about that.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:21 AM
Yes he will, he has been found out and people are starting to get sick of him.

I know he is gone, and if he isn't I will come on here and publicly state how much of a muppet I am but I won't need to worry about that.

Dexter is still as liked as he always was. So he was chatting with Charlie last night. Big deal. They did nothing, apart from talking. Are women and men not allowed to be friends now?

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Dexter is still as liked as he always was. So he was chatting with Charlie last night. Big deal. They did nothing, apart from talking. Are women and men not allowed to be friends now?

I never mentioned Charlie and him, that's not the problem.

It's his double standards and blatant lighting the blue touch paper on every other person in the house. It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo forced.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:26 AM
I never mentioned Charlie and him, that's not the problem.

It's his double standards and blatant lighting the blue touch paper on every other person in the house. It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo forced.

Gina and Dexter are still the most popular housemates. Dan is the closest one to their level of popularity. They're not going anywhere just yet. :D

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Gina and Dexter are still the most popular housemates. Dan is the closest one to their level of popularity. They're not going anywhere just yet. :D

Will you apologise to me next week when I am right? :hugesmile:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Will you apologise to me next week when I am right? :hugesmile:

It's not going to happen. Not while Wolfy is still in there. :devil:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:33 AM
It's not going to happen. Not while Wolfy is still in there. :devil:

Woofy or Hazel (depending on who survives) will get a chance to get their own back next week, it's gonna happen.

And guess who is in the firing line................

:dance::dance:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:36 AM
Woofy or Hazel (depending on who survives) will get a chance to get their own back next week, it's gonna happen.

And guess who is in the firing line................

:dance::dance:

Dream on! Wolfy and Hazel are the least popular housemates. :dog:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:38 AM
Dream on! Wolfy and Hazel are the least popular housemates. :dog:

I agree with you. But BB will turn the tables for whichever of those survives and give them a chance to regain favour. They will get a chance to wreak some havoc on the rest of the house.

smudgie
12-07-2013, 09:39 AM
If they have stopped the Wednesday night "save", they might revert to the normal two with most noms up for eviction, if they have then at least one of them will be going very quick as they will probably be up against each other.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:40 AM
I agree with you. But BB will turn the tables for whichever of those survives and give them a chance to regain favour. They will get a chance to wreak some havoc on the rest of the house.

Not a chance. They want to keep Gina and Dexter. Without them the show is boring. If anything he show is trying to get rid of Hazel. That's why they brought Daley girlfriend on BOTS.

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:41 AM
If they have stopped the Wednesday night "save", they might revert to the normal two with most noms up for eviction, if they have then at least one of them will be going very quick as they will probably be up against each other.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss, this is what I have been trying to say.

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:42 AM
:xyxwave:Not a chance. They want to keep Gina and Dexter. Without them the show is boring. If anything he show is trying to get rid of Hazel. That's why they brought Daley girlfriend on BOTS.

Dexter and Gina can be replaced. There are plenty of other oddballs that want 5 minutes of fame that are just waiting in the wings to come into the house and stir the pot.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:48 AM
:xyxwave:

Dexter and Gina can be replaced. There are plenty of other oddballs that want 5 minutes of fame that are just waiting in the wings to come into the house and stir the pot.

They are making the show and BB would be fools to want them out. :dance:

Cherie
12-07-2013, 09:52 AM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss, this is what I have been trying to say.

I would have thought that was obvious, if it is a straight head to head Gina and Dexter will be up of course and naturally one of them will go:conf:. Anyone watching the show will have cottoned on to that.

Kyle
12-07-2013, 09:56 AM
I would have thought that was obvious, if it is a straight head to head Gina and Dexter will be up of course and naturally one of them will go:conf:. Anyone watching the show will have cottoned on to that.

Well yeh, what I am saying is that it is more than a possibility they are going to pull a stunt like this and one of the derided housemates will get to pull the trigger. That could be either Hazel or Wolfy depending on who survives tonight.

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Pathetic Dexter thinks he is the all seeing ,all caring God ,when he goes around everyone telling them where they are going wrong ...Alan Sugar or Marjory Proops hes not,what has he ever achieved in his life ? sod all ..... hes making himself look a total twat daily, it past even been funny now, its cringeworthy ..Gina is the same ,evil Gina shes been from day one when she was demanding a bed to herself ....Im SO glad they were chosen for the safe house, its showed the real them

Black Dagger
12-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Oh god there will be twice as many threads like this that will make my brain hurt. What tedious drivel.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Oh god there will be twice as many threads like this that will make my brain hurt. What tedious drivel.

:joker: I know! It's a joke. Gina and Dexter are the only housemates who say what they think to people's faces.

JTM45
12-07-2013, 10:41 AM
I think the OP has a huge crush on Dexter and is bitter at him because he can't have him and bitter at Gina because she's spending so much time with him.
The OP is showing the irrational hatred that only someone who feels rejected or shunned by a love interest shows. I know all the signs and this is a text book example!!! You are well and truly sussed OP! :thumbs:..:hugesmile:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 10:43 AM
I think the OP has a huge crush on Dexter and is bitter at him because he can't have him and bitter at Gina because she's spending so much time with him.
The OP is showing the irrational hatred that only someone who feels rejected or shunned by a love interest shows. I know all the signs and this is a text book example!!! You are well and truly sussed OP! :thumbs:..:hugesmile:

What about me? Do I have a crush on Dexter too? :hugesmile:

:love: :love:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:43 AM
What about me? Do I have a crush on Dexter too? :hugesmile:

:love: :love:

Your posts are not over the top though. :hugesmile:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Your posts are not over the top though. :hugesmile:

They soooooooo are, you should see my notepad, all I have wrote in it is thousands of lines of "I hate dexter" and I have a dart board with his picture on it.

I secretly have a man crush on him. :devil:

the truth
12-07-2013, 10:49 AM
gina is the coward, dex has come out all guns firing

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:50 AM
They soooooooo are, you should see my notepad, all I have wrote in it is thousands of lines of "I hate dexter" and I have a dart board with his picture on it.

I secretly have a man crush on him. :devil:

You don't like Dexter and that's fine. :hugesmile:

mizzy25
12-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Gina and Dexter are making the show for me. Best bb since bb3 through those 2. Im so pleased it was them that got put in the secret house and not dan and wolfy.

Kyle
12-07-2013, 10:53 AM
You don't like Dexter and that's fine. :hugesmile:

Actually I do, I just like winding people up more!!! :joker: