PDA

View Full Version : Why is Dan so evil inside?

Bluerang1
12-07-2013, 03:56 AM
I thought he didn't like Wolfy, but then he decides to follow her to the bedroom after the smoking ban as f he cares about her. You could tell that he only either wanted to moan about the treasurers with her or see if she would erupt and an argument would begin. I don't like that character in him.

Evil inside, lol.

Rob!
12-07-2013, 05:24 AM
Sorry but even his best friend isn't free from his bull - the way he spoke to Hazel saying "maybe it's best you leave on Friday" says to me that he's worried Hazel would be unpopular so wants to distance himself so that we think he's an alright guy really. Dick.

Patricia4
12-07-2013, 08:16 AM
He's not a nice guy dont like him.

Sophiee
12-07-2013, 08:17 AM
he can't win really. I thought it was very kind of him to do so even when they don't always get on that well, it shows he has a heart and is actually a very caring person. I've noticed him do it a few times to different people when they've stormed off or been upset.

Kate!
12-07-2013, 08:21 AM
I think the opposite, he seems a lovely gentle guy. Quite sensitive and emotional, wants to please people.

Ellen
12-07-2013, 08:23 AM
Im not that keen on Dan, i dont like how he keeps saying he doesnt try to influence people when clearly he does but i dont think he is evil, he is playing the game like them all.

Cherie
12-07-2013, 08:32 AM
I think the opposite, he seems a lovely gentle guy. Quite sensitive and emotional, wants to please people.

He smiled when she walked away from him in the bedroom though, he was hoping for a bit of drama.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 08:34 AM
I like Dan when he's away from Hazel. If she goes he'll be nicer i think.

sampvt
12-07-2013, 08:37 AM
Dans biggest problem is that he see,s himself being more important than the others and he cant take criticism well. He is playing a good game by constantly showing the others up in a bad light and he reminds me of an intelligent **** stirrer. He cant win but he might get to the finals. He will find his undoing when he goes up against big players like Daley, Jackie, Sophie and the twins....they wont back down to him and he might implode with frustration. Have you noticed he tends to keep those players at arms length. He only winds up those that are close to eviction. His game is to get selected players out each week leaving him safe, that's why he was annoyed to be up last week.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 08:39 AM
Dans biggest problem is that he see,s himself being more important than the others and he cant take criticism well. He is playing a good game by constantly showing the others up in a bad light and he reminds me of an intelligent **** stirrer. He cant win but he might get to the finals. He will find his undoing when he goes up against big players like Daley, Jackie, Sophie and the twins....they wont back down to him and he might implode with frustration. Have you noticed he tends to keep those players at arms length. He only winds up those that are close to eviction. His game is to get selected players out each week leaving him safe, that's why he was annoyed to be up last week.

But he's fine when he's on his own. I liked the way he stood up to the odious twins. I want Hazel, out. She brings the worst out of him.

GypsyGoth
12-07-2013, 08:39 AM
He smiled when she walked away from him in the bedroom though, he was hoping for a bit of drama.

Maybe Dan wants to save Hazel. In order to do that, Wolfy has to go. So it could have been a smart tactic.

sampvt
12-07-2013, 08:43 AM
But he's fine when he's on his own. I liked the way he stood up to the odious twins. I want Hazel, out. She brings the worst out of him.

If you noticed last night in the barney with the twins, his anger was directed at the twin mainly because he dared to object to his point of view. All he could say was your joking me, as if to say how dare you argue with me. He has to be right all the time and he can be quite bitchy when he wants to.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 08:48 AM
If you noticed last night in the barney with the twins, his anger was directed at the twin mainly because he dared to object to his point of view. All he could say was your joking me, as if to say how dare you argue with me. He has to be right all the time and he can be quite bitchy when he wants to.

True, but i hate those twins. So i don't mind if Dan gives them a piece of his mind. I find the twins incredibly arrogant and rude.

Ellen
12-07-2013, 08:48 AM

He has done that from the beginning, he finds a target then goes around the group pointing things out that he doesnt like about them. He is playing a good game so far because there are plenty in there who are gullable & he know's it.

Josy
12-07-2013, 08:49 AM

I really don't think those are words to describe Dan if I'm honest, he's not gentle, he is mostly blunt and straight to the point especially when he's disagreeing or arguing with someone, he wasn't even gentle with Hazel and she's the closest one to him in there.

I also noticed him sniggering a bit when he was done talking to Wolfy after the cigs thing was mentioned...

Saying that, I disagree with the op saying that he's evil inside too, I don't think he's a nasty person just very hot headed and always needs to be at the centre of everything that's going on whether it concerns him or not.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 08:50 AM
I really don't think those are words to describe Dan if I'm honest, he's not gentle, he is mostly blunt and straight to the point especially when he's disagreeing or arguing with someone, he wasn't even gentle with Hazel and she's the closest one to him in there.

I also noticed him sniggering a bit when he was done talking to Wolfy after the cigs thing was mentioned...

I agree and i quite like him sometimes. :hugesmile:

Ellen
12-07-2013, 08:53 AM

I dont think anyone would win an argument with those twins :joker:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 08:55 AM
I dont think anyone would win an argument with those twins :joker:

nice to see someone stand up to those twins. I wish Dexter would do the same, but he's way too nice for that. :)

Tozzie
12-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Don't think I would go as far as to say he is evil inside but I do see a nasty streak in him that I don't like. I've never changed my mind about a housemate so much as I do Dan, one minute I like him next minute I can't stand him. I really don't like how he enjoys confrontation, many people are intimidated by that. I too think he is playing a clever game, he can't stand Wolfie so his 'concern' was such a load of crap. I find Dan very self righteous and at times aggressive, aggressiveness and confrontational are characters in a person I really don't like and as the 'don't like Dans' are outweighing the 'like Dans' I really wouldn't want him to win.

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 09:06 AM
I dont blame him for rubbing it in. She was happy to let the others go without for ages.

She only smokes 3 a day anyway, she wouldnt be craving as much as she was making out.

Ellen
12-07-2013, 09:16 AM
nice to see someone stand up to those twins. I wish Dexter would do the same, but he's way too nice for that. :)

He wouldnt be able to get a word in! :joker:

kefln
12-07-2013, 09:34 AM
I dont blame him for rubbing it in. She was happy to let the others go without for ages.

She only smokes 3 a day anyway, she wouldnt be craving as much as she was making out.
Looking for the sympathy vote?

Hoping that her "struggles" without cigarettes will save her tonight.

Kizzy
12-07-2013, 10:37 AM
Good on him! I would follow her about too, remember when she made him feel like that?

Jemal
12-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Hes annoying.

sampvt
12-07-2013, 10:42 AM
I blame dan for the Dazel episode. If he had have slipped her a length in aid of the team and house moral, She would not have pursued daley. Definitely not a team player. :joker::joker::joker:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 10:45 AM
I blame dan for the Dazel episode. If he had have slipped her a length in aid of the team and house moral, She would not have pursued daley. Definitely not a team player. :joker::joker::joker:

Problem is though it just wouldn't have worked!

You wouldn't use a 3 wood in a bunker now would ya? :elephant:

Roy Mars III
12-07-2013, 11:16 AM
he's a great guy

Chuckyegg
12-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Vast numbers are waiting patiently to vote him out.

Ramsay
12-07-2013, 03:05 PM
'Evil' is getting thrown around alot this year..no housemate in there is Evil..Hitler was evil..Dan is just a bit of a dick

Bluerang1
12-07-2013, 03:13 PM
I used Evil inside because of the whole Hazel thing. I find the way the phrase has been used hilaylay.

Marc
12-07-2013, 03:19 PM
I couldn't agree any more with the OP

He senses where the drama will be and loves to be near it and add his two pence worth

sampvt
12-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Problem is though it just wouldn't have worked!

You wouldn't use a 3 wood in a bunker now would ya? :elephant:

Ha Ha, its easy to see you don't play golf....With 230yds to go and lying in a fairway bunker which has a lip on the greenside of no more than 18 inches, I would hit down on it with a 3 wood all day long. The flat sole guarantees the launch angle would be around 15 to 17 degrees and although there would be no way to stop the ball on the green, I would be looking at a long putt or at worst a chip and a putt to get my par. My fav club out of a fairway bunker for a long approach shot would be my trusty 7 wood. I get that little sucker up and out quicker than the red arrows on a training loop de loop.

Kyle
12-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Ha Ha, its easy to see you don't play golf....With 230yds to go and lying in a fairway bunker which has a lip on the greenside of no more than 18 inches, I would hit down on it with a 3 wood all day long. The flat sole guarantees the launch angle would be around 15 to 17 degrees and although there would be no way to stop the ball on the green, I would be looking at a long putt or at worst a chip and a putt to get my par. My fav club out of a fairway bunker for a long approach shot would be my trusty 7 wood. I get that little sucker up and out quicker than the red arrows on a training loop de loop.

Too technical man couldn't ya just have agreed with me!!!! :joker:

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 03:57 PM
Hes far from evil hes a lovely bloke

smeagol
12-07-2013, 04:03 PM
dan isn't evil. the terrable twins are

sampvt
12-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Too technical man couldn't ya just have agreed with me!!!! :joker:

Read it again, I was disagreeing with you. A 3wood can and often does get played out of a bunker by those that know how, just as a driver is often played off the fairway. Hope this helps.......:dance::dance::dance:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 04:06 PM
Read it again, I was disagreeing with you. A 3wood can and often does get played out of a bunker by those that know how, just as a driver is often played off the fairway. Hope this helps.......:dance::dance::dance:

I know you disagreed I just meant it would have been easier if you went yes Simple Minds! :joker: But thanks for you answer anyway you clearly know your golf mate.

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 04:06 PM
dan isn't evil. the terrable twins are

dead right !! at least Dan has the balls to tell them the truth about their childish behaviour

smeagol
12-07-2013, 04:10 PM
dead right !! at least Dan has the balls to tell them the truth about their childish behaviour

yea best argument of the series that for me. that twin was goading him.
i hope he puts them in their place again. they need it badly

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 04:13 PM
yea best argument of the series that for me. that twin was goading him.
i hope he puts them in their place again. they need it badly

Dan is doing the job their parents should have done years ago ,what a disgrace to have 2 adult children who act like 6 year olds ? I would be ashamed if I had given birth to them

Tozzie
12-07-2013, 04:18 PM
can't stand the twins but to be fair they are only immature 20 year olds, they're nobbut bairns. Dan behaves like a 6 year old at times too with that stupid girly scream of his whilst he's jumping up and down like an excited child, now he should know better, isn't he 33 years old?

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 04:22 PM
can't stand the twins but to be fair they are only immature 20 year olds, they're nobbut bairns. Dan behaves like a 6 year old at times too with that stupid girly scream of his whilst he's jumping up and down like an excited child, now he should know better, isn't he 33 years old?

20 year olds are NOT bairns ,my nephew had served in Bosnia before he was 20 .they are adults with some type of learning difficulties

sampvt
12-07-2013, 04:25 PM
I know you disagreed I just meant it would have been easier if you went yes Simple Minds! :joker: But thanks for you answer anyway you clearly know your golf mate.

Being a golf professional for just over 35yrs has helped a little :joker::joker::joker:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Being a golf professional for just over 35yrs has helped a little :joker::joker::joker:

Wow, nice one. :thumbs:

You played any courses round the Sheffield area? I'm rubbish I don't even have a handicap :joker: and I have just played a few round here, Beauchief, Concord and the Grange.

arista
12-07-2013, 04:38 PM
I thought he didn't like Wolfy, but then he decides to follow her to the bedroom after the smoking ban as f he cares about her. You could tell that he only either wanted to moan about the treasurers with her or see if she would erupt and an argument would begin. I don't like that character in him.

Evil inside, lol.

No he Cares about the Task

Typical Copper

actor99
13-07-2013, 12:42 AM
Dan was the only one that didn't congratulate callum. I hope callum gets the better of Dan. well he did tonight.

JTM45
13-07-2013, 12:46 AM
I warmed to Dan after initially despising him but he's really, really *****ing annoying the hell out of me again now! Every time someone else gets saved or get's a positive result from a public vote he instantly starts trying to pick things apart in an attempt to negate any positivity or pleasure the saved person received.
He's a real prick sometimes!!!!:mad:

jyunga
13-07-2013, 12:47 AM
Sorry but even his best friend isn't free from his bull - the way he spoke to Hazel saying "maybe it's best you leave on Friday" says to me that he's worried Hazel would be unpopular so wants to distance himself so that we think he's an alright guy really. Dick.

Or maybe he meant she might be better off going so things with Daley don't get more serious and she looks worse to the public later on?

ozzyshaggah
13-07-2013, 12:55 AM
dweedly dee showed just how pathetic dan really is

most unpleasant chappy is dan- time to go dan

Tozzie
14-07-2013, 01:11 AM
[QUOTE=JTM45;6162649]I warmed to Dan after initially despising him but he's really, really *****ing annoying the hell out of me again now! Every time someone else gets saved or get's a positive result from a public vote he instantly starts trying to pick things apart in an attempt to negate any positivity or pleasure the saved person received.
He's a real prick sometimes!!!!:mad:[/QUOTE

I just cannot make my mind up about Dan,

Tulin
14-07-2013, 04:14 AM

Yep he is beautiful.

I put a lot of the hatred of him down to the fact he is an ex-cop. We obviously have a plethora of young posters who hang around in public, making a nuisance of themselves and then, to use an English saying, "get the 'ump" when a policeman tells them to stop being Gen-Stupid douchebags.

Grow up children.

Tulin
14-07-2013, 04:16 AM
True, but i hate those twins. So i don't mind if Dan gives them a piece of his mind. I find the twins incredibly arrogant and rude.

Hear hear!

They're 18.

They know nothing.

They should show respect for older people.

LOATHE their fat piggy faces!!!!