PDA

View Full Version : Hazel shouting at Gina to pour the drink down the sink..

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 09:16 AM
What a spiteful bitch she is.

I agree Dexter and Gina shouldnt have been having the main house alcohol as they had had their own, however, what good would it have done..if noone wanted to drink the wine from Ginas glass..to pour it down the sink? Honestly, how ****ing spiteful.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:19 AM

I agree Dexter and Gina shouldnt have been having the main house alcohol as they had had their own, however, what good would it have done..if noone wanted to drink the wine from Ginas glass..to pour it down the sink? Honestly, how ****ing spiteful.

I know. Hazel is a bitch. And then she wonders why housemates think she'll be evicted? :joker:

Josy
12-07-2013, 09:19 AM
I agree, couldn't believe when I heard her saying pour it down the sink.

GiRTh
12-07-2013, 09:22 AM
WHen was this?

karezza
12-07-2013, 09:24 AM
WHen was this?

Last night's highlights.

I think it was the final nail in Hazel's coffin.

Cherie
12-07-2013, 09:55 AM
Last night's highlights.

I don't know Wolfys behaviour in the DR when they were called in to answer questions was fairly annoying as well.

GiRTh
12-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Last night's highlights.

I hope she doesn't go tonight. There's a bit of a witch hunt against Hazel atm. She was wrong to flirt so openly with Daley but its being blown out of proportion a little.

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 09:58 AM
I would have taken it off her and poured it over her manky fake hair

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 10:00 AM
I hope she doesn't go tonight. There's a bit of a witch hunt against Hazel atm. She was wrong to flirt so openly with Daley but its being blown out of proportion a little.

I want Jackie to go :(

While I dont particularly like Hazel, I do think shes a fantsatic housemate and while I have showmances (especially gross ones like this) I would rather Daley left to end it, not Hazel.

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 10:01 AM
I wouldn't blame her tbh, Gina and Dexter have been so smug and annoying and trying to have a hold over everyone since they came back, I'd be pissed off with her as well

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:01 AM
I want Jackie to go :(

While I dont particularly like Hazel, I do think shes a fantsatic housemate and while I have showmances (especially gross ones like this) I would rather Daley left to end it, not Hazel.

I wouldn't have a problem with Dazel if they weren't so full on. It's gross. :conf2:

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 10:06 AM
I wouldn't blame her tbh, Gina and Dexter have been so smug and annoying and trying to have a hold over everyone since they came back, I'd be pissed off with her as well

I dont blame her for being pissed off. Its just the suggestion of pouring it down the sink just to be a cow..basically.

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 10:08 AM
Also why was it OK for Charlie to have wine (despite having champagne) but not Gina and Dexter?

Jake.
12-07-2013, 10:08 AM
Love the tension between them both though :lovedup:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Also why was it OK for Charlie to have wine (despite having champagne) but not Gina and Dexter?

Because Charlie is Jackie's daughter and of course it doesn't matter to her if she drank the alchool or not.

Black Dagger
12-07-2013, 10:15 AM

But you wouldn't so bye.

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Because Charlie is Jackie's daughter and of course it doesn't matter to her if she drank the alchool or not.

But the problem was apparently that the others had had champagne already so it was unfair for them to have the main houses drink too. A point that I totally agree with. However its a bit wrong to allow one of the others (who had drank champagne) to share their drink, while screaming at the others that they couldn't.

The problem was that the group don't like Gina and Dexter. Nothing else.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:40 AM
But the problem was apparently that the others had had champagne already so it was unfair for them to have the main houses drink too. A point that I totally agree with. However its a bit wrong to allow one of the others (who had drank champagne) to share their drink, while screaming at the others that they couldn't.

I agree. :thumbs:

smudgie
12-07-2013, 10:41 AM

Charlie was sat at the table, Gina and Dex were helping themselves from the bottle. Perhaps Charlie had already been given he wine or brought it in with her from the safe house.

Hazel was showing herself off as a right selfish mardy mare.

arista
12-07-2013, 10:44 AM
If Hazel goes tonight
Emma will tell her the truth about Daleys Lady.

And Show his erection under his shorts

Kizzy
12-07-2013, 10:45 AM
That was a really controlling thing to say, is there any reason why they couldn't have drank it from her glass they made out it would be so unhygienic or something, Dexter drank Jackies glass from the fridge the other day.....

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 10:47 AM
I dont blame her for being pissed off. Its just the suggestion of pouring it down the sink just to be a cow..basically.

Meh, them two hate eachother, Gina has said rotten things about Hazel too

Josy
12-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Hazel would never even have mentioned anything about it if Jackie hadn't piped up first.

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Hazel would never even have mentioned anything about it if Jackie hadn't piped up first.

She was sitting with her back to the kitchen, she probably didn't notice till Jackie said it

Josy
12-07-2013, 10:55 AM
She was sitting with her back to the kitchen, she probably didn't notice till Jackie said it

She managed to see Gina 'hiding behind the door pouring the drinks' in her own words.

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 10:57 AM
That was a really controlling thing to say, is there any reason why they couldn't have drank it from her glass they made out it would be so unhygienic or something, Dexter drank Jackies glass from the fridge the other day.....

I think it was Gina that said it would be unhygienic. Though she was talking about putting it back in the bottle. I am sure one of the other HMs would have had no problem drinking from the same glass :laugh:

Kizzy
12-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Meh, them two hate eachother, Gina has said rotten things about Hazel too

That's not the point though hazels suggestion meant we don't want it now but you can't have it either. She would rather waste it than allow gina to finish it, that is really spiteful and nasty.

arista
12-07-2013, 11:00 AM
In a Mud Fight
Hazel Would Win

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 11:01 AM
To be quite honest, if she had said that to me I would have been tempted to pour it over her head. It was just nasty. Yes they dont get along, but I cannot stand things like that..I dont want it but you cant have it either type mentality

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 11:01 AM
That's not the point though hazels suggestion meant we don't want it now but you can't have it either. She would rather waste it than allow gina to finish it, that is really spiteful and nasty.

Dead right too lol

arista
12-07-2013, 11:02 AM
To be quite honest, if she had said that to me I would have been tempted to pour it over her head. It was just nasty. Yes they dont get along, but I cannot stand things like that..I dont want it but you cant have it either type mentality

She would then Slapp You

Ellen
12-07-2013, 11:03 AM

I would have downed it in one and said......... oops :joker:

Kizzy
12-07-2013, 11:09 AM
I would have downed it in one and said......... oops :joker:

Haha! I like your style ellen :laugh:

MrWong
12-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Loved the way Gina hid behind the fridge door and carried on pouring. Totally ignoring the hag shrieking in the background. :D

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 11:26 AM
She would then Slapp You

That would be fine ;)

Kizzy
12-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Gina is immune to hazels intimidation :laugh:

MrWong
12-07-2013, 11:34 AM
Gina is immune to hazels intimidation :laugh:

Certainly looks that way :D

I was expecting Hazel to kick off when Gina called her a little bitch...... but nothing happened.

DoM-h
12-07-2013, 11:49 AM
I thought that was stupid logic. While I didn't agree with what Gina did and her 'pouring it back in the bottle is unhygenic' excuse, pouring it down the sink just helps no one.

bez87
12-07-2013, 11:50 AM
jesus it's only a drink get over it lol, god there all so B**CHY this year, but we had this first few days detective dan drilling wolfy and bullying her in a way, and then demands a fag off her just because the rest were stupid and smoked all theirs lol, same thing a guess in a way. Get jackie out i say, but i really want dexter to step up more and stop talking in riddles and just tell daley and hazel how it is. or how it looks, crazy to think jackie loves hazel to bits and everything to the extent she thinks the public love her yet callum whos done nothing wrong except enjoy himself in his personal life what has nothing to do with his career choice, is being hated on with a passion by jackie. god i hate her hahahahaha

kistar
12-07-2013, 12:09 PM

Yeah me too.

Marc
12-07-2013, 12:12 PM

I agree with her. Gina should have poured it down the drain :pipe:

kistar
12-07-2013, 12:13 PM
She would then Slapp You

Cos that's the kinda girl Gina really is

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 12:16 PM
Yeah but Gina response was classic.

Casually walking away and calling her an evil bitch haha.

Kazanne
12-07-2013, 12:18 PM

Someone said Charlie didn't have any,so maybe she didn't

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 12:19 PM

:lovedup:

thesheriff443
12-07-2013, 12:20 PM
gina and dexter where out of order big time with the drink, more so than hazels reaction them taking the piss!.
if someone is taking the piss you would all do the same unless you lot cant deal with the idea of a glass of cheap wine being thrown away!

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 12:20 PM

Well you are a spiteful bitch too. As is niamh :hmph:

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 12:31 PM
jesus it's only a drink get over it lol, god there all so B**CHY this year, but we had this first few days detective dan drilling wolfy and bullying her in a way, and then demands a fag off her just because the rest were stupid and smoked all theirs lol, same thing a guess in a way. Get jackie out i say, but i really want dexter to step up more and stop talking in riddles and just tell daley and hazel how it is. or how it looks, crazy to think jackie loves hazel to bits and everything to the extent she thinks the public love her yet callum whos done nothing wrong except enjoy himself in his personal life what has nothing to do with his career choice, is being hated on with a passion by jackie. god i hate her hahahahaha

But it wasnt Gina,Dexters drink ,they have had loads in the safe house ,and had champagne just before this incident ,I dont even think its greed it just baiting the others ,but it will soon be nominations day and I hope they dont forget ,I doubt Jackie will !! good lass Jackie ,such betrayal from her own daughter ,who needs to stop kissing Gina/Dexter arse ...never back down or give in to arrogant getts

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Just to be clear, I do think they were in the wrong for even considering drinking the main houses alcohol after having their own. Fair enough, if they were offered some, but they weren't.

I just disagree with the 'We dont want it but you can't have it, lets waste it totally instead' attitude.

ConnieLingus
12-07-2013, 12:33 PM

Everyone, including Jackie, seems to be missing the fact that the wine was paid for by dipping into next week's budget...which belongs to Gina and Dexter too.

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Everyone, including Jackie, seems to be missing the fact that the wine was paid for by dipping into next week's budget...which belongs to Gina and Dexter too.

But wasn't the champagne also paid for out of the budget?

ConnieLingus
12-07-2013, 12:34 PM

Jackie didn't know that.

flamingGalah!
12-07-2013, 12:37 PM
I don't care if they were not meant to drink the alcohol, why shouldn't they anyway?? They are still part of the house & so what if they had some champagne earlier? I would have done exactly the same & helped myself to a large glass of wine & when they shrieked at me I would have just downed it in one & told them to 'eff off! :xyxwave:

Jackie Travers is really pi**ing me off lately too :nono:

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 12:38 PM

And the selfish make up ,nails job ,wine tasting ....such selfish vile creatures .. when the main house find out there will be hell to pay ,and they will not forgive or forget

CaudleHalbard
12-07-2013, 12:41 PM
They have the memories of grasshoppers in there. It will soon be forgotten...... give it a week.

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 12:42 PM
And the selfish make up ,nails job ,wine tasting ....such selfish vile creatures .. when the main house find out there will be hell to pay ,and they will not forgive or forget

I bet Charlie manages to escape this hell though somehow, despite taking treats herself :wink:

They can hardly make out that they are totally against spending the shopping budget after blowing some themselves to have a party. The only person who was against it was Jackie, so she's the only one who can be too vocal about it IMO.

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 12:44 PM

She did know, because she said You paid for yours and we paid for ours

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 01:07 PM
I bet Charlie manages to escape this hell though somehow, despite taking treats herself :wink:

They can hardly make out that they are totally against spending the shopping budget after blowing some themselves to have a party. The only person who was against it was Jackie, so she's the only one who can be too vocal about it IMO.

I* noticed at first some did say things to them about the theft ( Callum/Dan I think )but didnt follow it through ,then Hazel joined in

Marc
12-07-2013, 01:11 PM

What a spiteful bitchy thing to say.. :pipe:

Josy
12-07-2013, 01:13 PM

The main housemates spent 80 quid more from next weeks budget than the safe hous trio.

Who's the most selfish now then?

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 01:14 PM
The main housemates spent 80 quid more from next weeks budget than the safe hous trio.

But of course the housemates will blame Gina and Dexter. :bored:

Josy
12-07-2013, 01:17 PM
But of course the housemates will blame Gina and Dexter. :bored:

Not just the housemates...

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 01:18 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmas98FHMH1qafrh6.gif

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Not just the housemates...

Wow! They really are the scapegoats. Expect all the housemates to use this as the perfect excuse to nominate them.

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 01:20 PM

The party only cost £75, didn't it?

Josy
12-07-2013, 01:27 PM
The party only cost £75, didn't it?

Yes but in total the other hm's spent £190

ConnieLingus
12-07-2013, 01:29 PM

What did they spend it on? (I missed it).

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 01:30 PM

Oh what else did they get?

Josy
12-07-2013, 01:32 PM
Sophie chose about 100 quids worth of stuff for her Birthday I think.

Josy
12-07-2013, 01:33 PM
Tells you in here but I think we will see it on tonights highlights..

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229928

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Wow! And people call Gina and Dexter selfish. I know it was Sophie's birthday, but did she have to spend that much? :laugh:

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Sophie chose about 100 quids worth of stuff for her Birthday I think.

Oh the little s**t, God they're all very selfish in there this year, no team spirit

ConnieLingus
12-07-2013, 01:37 PM
The credit card/loan culture is kicking in.

Spend today, pay back tomorrow.

lime
12-07-2013, 01:44 PM
During the first week Hazel and Dan were talking about Gina and the red wine.Hazel told Dan that on the previous night she wasn't happy about how much Gina had so she sneaked half a bottle and put it back in the hatch .
I remember at the time thinking how spiteful it was.Fair enough if Hazel was drinking and wanted her fair share ,but she just took it so Gina couldn't have it.

Chuckyegg
12-07-2013, 01:47 PM
They appear to be trying to outskank each other. I'll be surprised if its not a draw.

Cherie
12-07-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm really curious how people who are saying Gina and Dexter are the selfish ones are justifying their outrage :joker: Dexter referred to others doing it when he accepted his wine tasting, so he didn't set the precedent, for all we know the main house was tempted first and it was edited to show the safe house being tempted first in the HLs. So take that haters.:devil:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 01:51 PM
I'm really curious how people who are saying Gina and Dexter are the selfish ones are justifying their outrage :joker: Dexter referred to others doing it when he accepted his wine tasting, so he didn't set the precedent, for all we know the main house was tempted first and it was edited to show the safe house being tempted first in the HLs. So take that haters.:devil:

True, but housemates hate Gina and Dexter, so they'll get the blame. :bored:

Patricia4
12-07-2013, 01:56 PM
Dexter and Gina are great I could live with them and have some fun.

Livia
12-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Good for Hazel. Gina is greedy and selfish and everyone's got to tiptoe around her? I'm surprised she didn't accuse Hazel of being racist. That's what she did last time for attention...

Livia
12-07-2013, 02:03 PM

I'm curious how people can continue to justify their outrageously selfish, greedy behaviour. But, there you go...

lime
12-07-2013, 02:07 PM
Good for Hazel. Gina is greedy and selfish and everyone's got to tiptoe around her? I'm surprised she didn't accuse Hazel of being racist. That's what she did last time for attention...

Why are you surprised she didn't accuse Hazel of being racist?
The argument was about wine ,not skin colour.

Josy
12-07-2013, 02:08 PM
I'm curious how people can continue to justify their outrageously selfish, greedy behaviour. But, there you go...

Its shows on the articles about the task that in this case the safe house trio actually spent the least amount from the shopping budget though so people calling Gina and Dexter selfish because of the treats they chose in this task are actually wrong, if anyone was selfish it was the rest of the housemates.

Cherie
12-07-2013, 02:08 PM

The main house and the safe house both accepted treats, so why is one being castigated and not the other? There you go.

Livia
12-07-2013, 02:12 PM
The main house and the safe house both accepted treats, so why is one being castigated and not the other? There you go.

The main house isn't necking the secret house's champagne though, are they. Not everything is for Gina. Someone should tell her... There you go.

Livia
12-07-2013, 02:15 PM
Its shows on the articles about the task that in this case the safe house trio actually spent the least amount from the shopping budget though so people calling Gina and Dexter selfish because of the treats they chose in this task are actually wrong, if anyone was selfish it was the rest of the housemates.

I'm pretty sure that the cost of the stuff on offer wasn't a factor. If Dexter's wine tasting had been £100 I'm sure he would have still taken it.

I'm not calling them selfish because of the treats they chose. I'm calling them selfish for drinking their own champagne and not sharing it, then taking the wine that the main house got, and drinking that too.

I know Gina and Dexter have this strainge air of entitlement... but it doesn't mean they actually are entitled to everything.

Cherie
12-07-2013, 02:15 PM
The main house isn't necking the secret house's champagne though, are they. Not everything is for Gina. Someone should tell her... There you go.

But the others are not allowed in the safe house, or allowed to have anything from the safe house, whereas the safe house inmates can access all parts of the main house, so I don't see the big problem it, it was a glass of wine.

Josy
12-07-2013, 02:18 PM
Champagne for the treasury – £25

The other housemates chose to

Eat pizza – cost £30

Have a night of pool access, music and alcohol – cost £75

I'm pretty sure I would have been helping myself to that alcohol too at the amount that was being deducted from the house budget and I think the treasury only got 1 bottle of champagne too.

Livia
12-07-2013, 02:21 PM

Eat pizza – cost £30

I'm pretty sure I would have been helping myself to that alcohol too at the amount that was being deducted from the house budget and I think the treasury only got 1 bottle of champagne too.

And wine tasting, and a makeover. Add the cost of the secret house stuff and divide it by three. Then add the cost of the stuff to the main house and divide it by however many there are in there...

I stand by my "greedy and selfish" accusations.

Hate arguing with you though, Jose LOL...

kefln
12-07-2013, 02:24 PM
I'm pretty sure that the cost of the stuff on offer wasn't a factor. If Dexter's wine tasting had been £100 I'm sure he would have still taken it.

I'm not calling them selfish because of the treats they chose. I'm calling them selfish for drinking their own champagne and not sharing it, then taking the wine that the main house got, and drinking that too.

I know Gina and Dexter have this strainge air of entitlement... but it doesn't mean they actually are entitled to everything.
So you are blaming Dex for something he didnt do...ie spending 100 on wine tasting.
And you are blaming the safe house for not sharing, even though they arent allowed...

Solid argument there.

Josy
12-07-2013, 02:25 PM
And wine tasting, and a makeover. Add the cost of the secret house stuff and divide it by three. Then add the cost of the stuff to the main house and divide it by however many there are in there...

Ah no arguing just sharing our opinions :love:

Cherie
12-07-2013, 02:25 PM

Eat pizza – cost £30

That is a point, they must have had quite a bit of alcohol delivered for that amount. They will all suffer in the long run as their shopping budget is depleted, except for those in the safe house....(if they stay there). Personally I think they should have declined the treats, but they are not that kind of crowd.

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 02:27 PM
That is a point, they must have had quite a bit of alcohol delivered for that amount. They will all suffer in the long run as their shopping budget is depleted, except for those in the safe house....(if they stay there). Personally I think they should have declined the treats, but they are not that kind of crowd.

I dont think they will be in there after tonight

Gina seems to have it in her head that shes there til she leaves..I really doubt it. Wishful thinking more like :laugh:

Livia
12-07-2013, 02:27 PM
So you are blaming Dex for something he didnt do...ie spending 100 on wine tasting.
And you are blaming the safe house for not sharing, even though they arent allowed...

Solid argument there.

What I actually said was that "if Dexter's wine tasting had been £100 I'm sure he would have still taken it".

I don't recall hearing them being told they couldn't share the champagne. But even so, they felt entitled to help themselves to the main house's booze. Because they're greedy, selfish and have a sense of entitlement.

So yes, quite a solid argument, I feel. Thanks.

kefln
12-07-2013, 02:29 PM

It could be argued that after a few weeks of being nominated by everyone in the house, dex and gina might not have the greatest team spirit. :hugesmile:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 02:30 PM
It could be argued that after a few weeks of being nominated by everyone in the house, dex and gina might not have the greatest team spirit. :hugesmile:

Good point and i don't blame them at all. :thumbs:

Cherie
12-07-2013, 02:32 PM

I agree with that, plus they know without a shadow of a doubt they will be up again next week so why even bother trying to please these people.

Indy
12-07-2013, 02:35 PM
I agree with that, plus they know without a shadow of a doubt they will be up again next week so why even bother trying to please these people.

And, nobody bothered to tell them they had "all agreed (actually, about 4 of them did) that nobody from the SH could have any alcohol until after they poured. Perhaps if someone had actually told them prior to Jackie losing her ****, it never would've happened. Apparently not being psychic must now be added to the list of why everything is Dexter and Gina's fault. And still ignoring that Charlie, who DID have champagne, and still had her champagne flute, was not yelled at, ONLY D&G were told they couldn't have any.

Livia
12-07-2013, 02:42 PM

And after being spied on while the two of them lived in luxury, the rest of the house may be a little resentful. I mean, they didn't exactly have the greatest team spirit before, did they!?

kefln
12-07-2013, 02:46 PM
What I actually said was that "if Dexter's wine tasting had been £100 I'm sure he would have still taken it".

I don't recall hearing them being told they couldn't share the champagne. But even so, they felt entitled to help themselves to the main house's booze. Because they're greedy, selfish and have a sense of entitlement.

So yes, quite a solid argument, I feel. Thanks.

"Dont recall", "Im sure", "if", "they felt entitled"

All the above are personal opinion statements, which you are entitled to make, but none are fact.

The facts are that this weeks challenge is all about self control and austerity. None of the HMs have realised this. They are all eating into their weekly budget for short term gain.

Its a brilliant task because it has already shown off the short sighted, selfish, nature of the HMs, along with the ever widening gap in the house itself.

For example, the "group" were all sitting around b*tching about Dex and the champagne. Giving out about how selfish he was. But the result was a "we'll show them response". They jumped at the chance to spend more money and there was a resulting argument.

Had both sides said no, there would have been no arguments and they would have more cash. But they all have a "us and them" mentality.

Take the coment from one of the twins, the wrong ones went into the safe house. In realty the "best" ones went in. As Dex and Gina are the most isolated, there is a natural divide. This task is only compounding that divide. Leading to a far more interesting programme for the viewers.

Livia
12-07-2013, 02:49 PM
"Dont recall", "Im sure", "if", "they felt entitled"

All the above are personal opinion statements, which you are entitled to make, but none are fact.

The facts are that this weeks challenge is all about self control and austerity. None of the HMs have realised this. They are all eating into their weekly budget for short term gain.

Its a brilliant task because it has already shown off the short sighted, selfish, nature of the HMs, along with the ever widening gap in the house itself.

For example, the "group" were all sitting around b*tching about Dex and the champagne. Giving out about how selfish he was. But the result was a "we'll show them response". They jumped at the chance to spend more money and there was a resulting argument.

Had both sides said no, there would have been no arguments and they would have more cash. But they all have a "us and them" mentality.

Take the coment from one of the twins, the wrong ones went into the safe house. In realty the "best" ones went in. As Dex and Gina are the most isolated, there is a natural divide. This task is only compounding that divide. Leading to a far more interesting programme for the viewers.

Yeah, this is a Big Brother discussion. It's all about personal opinions and an individual's interpretation of the facts. Mine differ wildly from yours to the extent I could believe you're watching quite a different programme.

We're going to have to agree to differ on this one.

kefln
12-07-2013, 02:55 PM
And after being spied on while the two of them lived in luxury, the rest of the house may be a little resentful. I mean, they didn't exactly have the greatest team spirit before, did they!?
I seem to remember Gina swallowing fish guts for the "team".

And dex, despite being generally hated and publicly flogged in the nomination process, has taken it all rather well. You rarely hear him complain. Even when a very angry daley came charging at him, he calmly dealt with the situation.

Neither are angels. They both suffer from foot n' mouth desease. But both have shown a real survival instinct in a house that has been out to get them almost from day one.

kefln
12-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Yeah, this is a Big Brother discussion. It's all about personal opinions and an individual's interpretation of the facts. Mine differ wildly from yours to the extent I could believe you're watching quite a different programme.

We're going to have to agree to differ on this one.
I completely agree :hugesmile:

This is all part of the fun of BB

Jords
12-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Id have sat at the table if I was Gina and continue drinking my wine.

MrWong
12-07-2013, 03:41 PM
At least Gina had the decency to haggle the price down and not just accept BB's first offer.

An example to us all in these harsh times of austerity.

Razor
12-07-2013, 03:41 PM
The longer Hazel is in the house the worst she makes herself look. Asking Gina to pour the drink down the sink just highlights that Hazel isnt a nice person.

Cherie
12-07-2013, 03:43 PM
At least Gina had the decency to haggle the price down and not just accept BB's first offer.

An example to us all in these harsh times of austerity.

So true.

Scream
12-07-2013, 03:57 PM
I love Gina but Gina knew what she was doing so Hazel was right to be honest. If Gina was truly sorry she would of poured it away...

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 03:58 PM
I seem to remember Gina swallowing fish guts for the "team".

And dex, despite being generally hated and publicly flogged in the nomination process, has taken it all rather well. You rarely hear him complain. Even when a very angry daley came charging at him, he calmly dealt with the situation.

Neither are angels. They both suffer from foot n' mouth desease. But both have shown a real survival instinct in a house that has been out to get them almost from day one.

Sorry to disagree ,she didnt SWALLOW them she spat them out

kefln
12-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Sorry to disagree ,she didnt SWALLOW them she spat them out

She did enough to pass the task, which is enough for the team effort.

She also strapped herself to the knife throwers wheel, again for the task, and for the team.

kefln
12-07-2013, 04:20 PM
The longer Hazel is in the house the worst she makes herself look. Asking Gina to pour the drink down the sink just highlights that Hazel isnt a nice person.

The "fight" started because of jackie. Hazel only chimed in, so I wouldnt completely agree. That and Gina was clearly trying to hide what she was doing. 50/50 in my opinion.

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 04:25 PM
The "fight" started because of jackie. Hazel only chimed in, so I wouldnt completely agree. That and Gina was clearly trying to hide what she was doing. 50/50 in my opinion.

WRONG the fight started because of Gina/Dexter pinching stuff that they had no right to touch

kefln
12-07-2013, 04:38 PM
WRONG the fight started because of Gina/Dexter pinching stuff that they had no right to touch
Bought out of the house budget... :hugesmile:

And the argument started after jackie went off on one, because Dex and Gina drank some wine, after the group saw them drinking champagne, in the safe house, that the others wanted to be in, that the two were enjoying for the best part of a week...swings and round abouts...

Lex
12-07-2013, 04:38 PM

WRONG the wine came out of next weeks budget...which belongs to all of the housemates including Gina/Dexter! :elephant:

Johnnyuk123
12-07-2013, 05:03 PM
The sink in question is Wolfy.

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 07:06 PM
WRONG the wine came out of next weeks budget...which belongs to all of the housemates including Gina/Dexter! :elephant:

Not really, the deal was offered to the HMs in the main house, just like the champagne was only offered to the safe house people and the wine tasing just to Dexter etc etc all the money was coming of the budget but the deals were only for specific people/groups of people

boomoo
12-07-2013, 08:49 PM

I agree and it would be deadly without Gina and Dexter. No wonder BB stepped in to stop the housemates getting rid of the best two housemates. Who wants to watch mother and daughter rows? Jackie is shaping up to be one of the worst housemates ever.
We have had too many false romances down the years just so that housemates get photoshoots. They are just boring now.