PDA

View Full Version : Will the housemates start to isolate Hazel...

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 10:12 AM
After tonight?

Last week, everyone was pally pally with Wolfy until they heard her chants and boos. Then they all distanced themselves from her, even her 'best' friends the twins, and all nominated her as they knew the public perception of her. They had all put up with her bad habits until then without saying a word, but all of a sudden when they knew she wasnt popular, everyone had something to say.

I expect Hazel to stay tonight (and hope so too) but I am almost certain she will be heavily booed and maybe have a chant too.

I'm wondering if the HMs will isolate her in the same way...they seem to need a group target all the time.

Sophster
12-07-2013, 10:14 AM
They need a victim. With Callum keeping his head down, it could be Wolfy and Hazel that are the scapegoats this time. If everybody doesn't go for Ginxter of course.

karezza
12-07-2013, 10:15 AM
If a housemate is booed the housemates scent blood and gather like hyenas to prey on the victim.

Josy
12-07-2013, 10:17 AM
I'm hoping she stays tonight too...but yes I think she will become a target once the rest of the hm's have heard the crowd, I'm thinking it will be her, Gina and Dexter up next time with Callum possibly thrown in there too.

sampvt
12-07-2013, 10:29 AM
If a housemate is booed the housemates scent blood and gather like hyenas to prey on the victim.

The voice of reason speaks. Could not be more right. :dance::dance::dance:

GiRTh
12-07-2013, 10:33 AM
I hope she stays too and any of the others nominated are evicted but I think Vicky is right.; this bunch of HM's don't seems to have the imagination to nominate people they don't actually like but instead target people they think are unpopular.

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 10:44 AM
I really doubt she'll stay tonight tbh but If she does I think the other HMs will back away except maybe Dan, I have a feeling he's quite loyal

Jemal
12-07-2013, 10:49 AM
I dont get how being too nice can lead you into being a victim. It pisses me off just thinking about it. That's why I back callum so much and till the end. Because hes not being nasty to anyone. Hes confronted people hes had a problem with. If the guy was nasty then i wouldnt back him as much.
But with hazel she will never be a victim of the house.
If wolfy stays dexters safe next week.
If wolfy goes dexters gone next week.

CaudleHalbard
12-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Dexter is joint 3rd favourite to win, alongside the two blobs.

I don't think he's going anywhere anytime soon! ;)

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 10:59 AM
I dont get how being too nice can lead you into being a victim. It pisses me off just thinking about it. That's why I back callum so much and till the end. Because hes not being nasty to anyone. Hes confronted people hes had a problem with. If the guy was nasty then i wouldnt back him as much.
But with hazel she will never be a victim of the house.
If wolfy stays dexters safe next week.
If wolfy goes dexters gone next week.

Callum seems to be ramping it up the past few days..I think being named the most boring in the newspaper task has got to him. There was a clip on BOTS last night where he was ripping into someone (Dexter I think..but behind his back of course) and he recently had a go at Wolfy then massively exaggerated it when re-telling..I think hes trying to argue now because of the 'nice' thing :S

I cant figure out if he is just genuinely nice and acting now, or if he was acting the quiet nice boy thing and now is the real him :laugh:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 11:01 AM
Callum seems to be ramping it up the past few days..I think being named the most boring in the newspaper task has got to him. There was a clip on BOTS last night where he was ripping into someone (Dexter I think..but behind his back of course) and he recently had a go at Wolfy then massively exaggerated it when re-telling..I think hes trying to argue now because of the 'nice' thing :S

I cant figure out if he is just genuinely nice and acting now, or if he was acting the quiet nice boy thing and now is the real him :laugh:

It comes across as really false. And he always nominates his friends. I can't respect someone who has no loyalty.

Jemal
12-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Like I've said before. Im a nice guy. Dont mean i cant ramp once in a while? When everyone's being saying your arrogant behind wolfy's back he was the only one to pull her up with it. Also with the dazel sitaution he was the only to say what he thinks at first.
The amount of times people have talked behind hes back this week and slagged him off, i think he deserves abit of a moment to ramp if he feels like.

Kizzy
12-07-2013, 11:06 AM
The house have a whipping boy in dexter, untill he and wolfy go she's safe.
Callums embellishment of his conversations are funny :laugh:

JTM45
12-07-2013, 11:06 AM
She definitely will be!
The majority of the housemates in there act like pack animals and never miss an opportunity for an easy nomination target. They're a bunch of cowards on the whole! (apart from D & G of course!).

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 11:25 AM
Like I've said before. Im a nice guy. Dont mean i cant ramp once in a while? When everyone's being saying your arrogant behind wolfy's back he was the only one to pull her up with it. Also with the dazel sitaution he was the only to say what he thinks at first.
The amount of times people have talked behind hes back this week and slagged him off, i think he deserves abit of a moment to ramp if he feels like.

Of course not..just seems good timing thats all :laugh:

Gillian-73
12-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Probably! Bunch of sheep in there this year.

Ellen
12-07-2013, 12:31 PM

He isnt the only one either......... Dan went into meltdown, tantrums, crying, snapping when he was up for eviction but that was ok.
Jackie has also changed since been up for nomination but apparently its ok for her to change when not happy about something. :conf:

CaudleHalbard
12-07-2013, 12:34 PM
I get the impression most of the HMs quite like Hazel. Also they have short memories: once the Dazel thing is dropped, she may become a fave in the house although not with the public.

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 12:35 PM
I get the impression most of the HMs quite like Hazel. Also they have short memories: once the Dazel thing is dropped, she may become a fave in the house although not with the public.

They (or most) liked Wolfy too though :S