PDA

View Full Version : Why do you like your favourite HM??

Josy
12-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Basically what it asks in the title..

Why do you like your favourite HM? What do you see in them that makes you like them? can you admit when they have faults or do you defend them no matter what?

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 10:16 AM
I find Gina hilarious even though shes an utter bitch

And I find Dexter complex..I cant predict his reactions/moves or anything. I also find him very sweet and think the others are really horrible to him when they all gang up.

But I can admit their faults. I wouldnt just blindly follow any housemate, defending every little thing they did.

Kyle
12-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Basically what it asks in the title..

Why do you like your favourite HM? What do you see in them that makes you like them? can you admit when they have faults or do you defend them no matter what?

I like Sam, he doesn't do a lot I know but I would like him to win.

I wouldn't defend him if he did something I thought was out of order and that is coming from someone who in the first 2 weeks wanted Wolfy to win and now can't stand her. :dance:

My opinion, is always flexible.

karezza
12-07-2013, 10:19 AM
I always look for an intelligent housemate to support. I was immediately attracted to Dexter because he is unusual, intelligent and interesting. I would never support a housemate like Sophie or Sam or Twins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93bdYOFd6mY

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:22 AM
I like Dexter, because i just can't figure him out. But he's so interesting and i want to know more about him. He's intelligent, smart, kind and very strong. he always gets a lot of stick in the House, but he keeps his dignity all the time. He walks away from confrontations, just like i tend to do. :hugesmile:

HBB1508
12-07-2013, 10:27 AM
I support Dex because he funny, interesting and I think quite clever. He is playing the game but not in a confrontational, nasty way and I don't think he would purposely go out to hurt anyone if he did I wouldn't blindly support him.

Sophiee
12-07-2013, 10:34 AM
I like dan because he's a funny, confident, very clever, attractive guy :love:. I also find him sweet and caring, defensive and loyal to his friends, confrontational, honest and is never afraid to speak his mind which is something that I admire. on top of his personal characteristics I find him interesting and entertaining :).

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:35 AM
I like dan because he's a funny, confident, very clever, attractive guy :love:. I also find him sweet and caring, defensive and loyal to his friends, confrontational, honest and is never afraid to speak his mind which is something that I admire. on top of his personal characteristics I find him interesting and entertaining :).

I like Dan when he's away from Hazel. And i love the way he stood up to the odious twins.

mizzy25
12-07-2013, 10:59 AM
I cant decide between Gina who I find hilarious and she actually doesn't seem to care if she stays or goes. I also love Dexter as I think hes a very interesting guy. Both of these 2 should be in the final. I do like Dan as well.

Benjamin
12-07-2013, 11:02 AM
I like Gina because she is quite funny, and a devious. I also like the fact that a housemate like her has survived eviction, any other year she would have been up and out.

I like Dexter because he likes to stir the pot and clearly is playing the game. Both him and Gina are fully involving themselves in the whole experience, more than can be said for a lot of the other housemates.

They do have their flaws, every housemate will have their pro's and con's.

Josy
12-07-2013, 11:02 AM
I don't even have a favourite this year :(

Roy Mars III
12-07-2013, 11:15 AM
I like Dexter because he realizes that the show is a game and not real life. Everything he does is planned out, and a lot of it is meant to cause a stir in the house. The perfect sort of housemate

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 11:15 AM

I'm a bit like this, if pushed I'd probably say the Twins, but I don't have a clear favourite at all this year, I was a little like that last year too. I haven't had a proper favourite since Aaron

But ok, The Twins, I find their arguments funny and them in general funny.

Jake.
12-07-2013, 11:18 AM

This

Roy Mars III
12-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Favourites:
BB14: Sallie

smeagol
12-07-2013, 11:40 AM
dexter because he is interesting intriguing and says some funny stuff. he is also quite tragic aka delboy with women and in general which i find amusing. some might hate him for those things but its the messing up and being human that i like.
also i think he is a decent person he doesn't bitch argue and he says who is nice also he knows he wont win and knows he is not brad pitt etc.

p.s but this is big brother a fav one minute can be most hated the next. just never know.

GiRTh
12-07-2013, 11:40 AM
My fave at the moment is probably Callum but I only like him cuz I think he's being picked on.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 11:43 AM
dexter because he is interesting intriguing and says some funny stuff. he is also quite tragic aka delboy with women and in general which i find amusing. some might hate him for those things but its the messing up and being human that i like.
also i think he is a decent person he doesn't bitch argue and he says who is nice also he knows he wont win and knows he is not brad pitt etc.

I think he looks amazing with his glasses. :blush2:

Kazanne
12-07-2013, 11:47 AM
I don't have a fave this year,first time ever ,but,IF I was pushed ,I'de say I like Gina,even though she's a bit naughty sometimes,but she does seem to tell the truth please or offend,I like Sam as he seems so out of place there ,and Dan/Callum/Dexter are ok,the others I wouldn't pee on if they were on fire.

Kizzy
12-07-2013, 11:47 AM
My faves now are dan and gina, neither go out of their way to look for trouble but if it comes knocking they don't shy away.
I was worried during jemimagate that gina was being underhanded but looking back I feel she may genuinely have felt offended.
Dan has great people skills but can't hide it well if he truly dislikes someone.

Lex
12-07-2013, 11:52 AM
Dexter is too unpredictable to be disliked!....is rapidly becoming one of my favourite HM's of all time [along with Derek, Science, Ben, Freddie, Mo and Makosi etc]....which probably means that he'll be evicted soon..:bawling::hugesmile:

Cheers.

Jemal
12-07-2013, 11:56 AM
What's there not to like about coach!?

Nia-96
12-07-2013, 12:04 PM
I like Gina because I think she is funny, honest and I like that she will stick up for herself.. I also think she is a great housemate

Marc
12-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Sophie; because she's a decent, down to earth person.

But I don't particularly care much about her winning.

Jake.
12-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Favourites:
BB14: Sallie

I thought this thread Hm's who are still in there

Sophiee
12-07-2013, 03:12 PM
I thought this thread Hm's who are still in there
same because sallie is still my original favourite too :suspect:.

Jords
12-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Dexter;
As a whole I think Dexter is quite misunderstood. I like his friendship with Gina, I like how he knows how to wind-up the HMs without being 'offensive' and I think its great how the other HMs treat him like **** but he just gets on with it (see: face-to-face nominations). He also looks out for people in the house (Gina, Daley, Charlie) and is very funny in daft ways.

Gina;
What I enjoy most about Gina is that she entered the house expecting to leave within the first 2 weeks and not being bothered about anything but now she fully embraces the BB experience and gets involved. She happens to be a good team player despite initially not coming across as one (see: quarantine task, 54321 task) and shes very unintentionally funny. I like the quirky comments she comes out with too, especially when commenting on other HMs. Makes me giggle with her "I dont really care" statement.

Callum;
Callum is probably the nicest HM to enter BB14. Hes got a very "head down and get on with it" attitude and has recently started voicing his opinions although always tries to remain not rude and tactful (see: enlightening Daley about Hazel). Hes understanding and has quite an interesting character. Id like to see him voice his observations more in the DR analysing certain behaviour, I bet hes pretty smart and spot-on.

Charlie;
As well as being hot Charlie's got her head screwed on. Shes super fair and constantly evaluates her own behaviour (see: talking to Jackie/Hazel/Dan about them making comments about Callum whilst him sat in the room). She knows her mistakes and seems to learn from them. I was disappointed when she nominated Callum and I do think she needs to get involved in having more fun but shes a genuine girl and her heart is in the right place. I enjoy watching the mother-daughter interactions with Jackie also. Very likable.