PDA

View Full Version : Dex telling hazel straight!

the truth
12-07-2013, 10:35 AM
Crikey anyone who says hes weasely or mealy mouthed were surely silenced during his brutal chat with hazel

I don't recall every word, but he pretty much told her she looked like a home wrecking slapper and the most cringeworthy tv hes ever seen...he threw in a few examples like the hat over daleys "old boy" and the endless boob hugs etc

I thought he was brutally frank, I couldn't actually tell with her painted on smile , whether she was furious or happy that hed told her the real deal.

so was dex doing her and daley a favour, or was he simply building his own alliances? or both?

I actually think hes done them a favour and told them far straighter and in far more detail than gina did....gina talked the talk but didn't really walk with hazel....very disappointing

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Crikey anyone who says hes weasely or mealy mouthed were surely silenced during his brutal chat with hazel

I don't recall every word, but he pretty much told her she looked like a home wrecking slapper and the most cringeworthy tv hes ever seen...he threw in a few examples like the hat over daleys "old boy" and the endless boob hugs etc

I thought he was brutally frank, I couldn't actually tell with her painted on smile , whether she was furious or happy that hed told her the real deal.

so was dex doing her and daley a favour, or was he simply building his own alliances? or both?

I actually think hes done them a favour and told them far straighter and in far more detail than gina did....gina talked the talk but didn't really walk with hazel....very disappointing

I agree. I hope they listen to him and tone it down. It's too full on. :conf2:

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 10:37 AM
I think he probably did her favour although I think he over did the insults towards her and I think that was his own jealousy, somehow I'm thinking he wishes he'd been in Daleys position :laugh:

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Oh dont you know, now that he told her exactly what he thought, he is nasty and shouldn't have said what he said. You know..this is after people were blasting him for not speaking to her about it :D

Yes I did enjoy that..she asked, and pushed, so I don't think its right for people to say he was in the wrong to be so brutally honest.

I do wonder though, why she seemed to interested in Dexter's opinion on it all. When she totally shrugged off Dan's advice..even though he was quite honest too (even saying it would be best if she goes tonight :o )

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:38 AM
I think he probably did her favour although I think he over did the insults towards her and I think that was his own jealousy, somehow I'm thinking he wishes he'd been in Daleys position :laugh:

True, but it needed to be said. I'm sorry, but Dazel is too over the top. It puts me off watching. I'd be fine with them if they toned it down.

the truth
12-07-2013, 10:43 AM
hazel fancies sexy dexy, she has a huge sex drive and clearly she fancies a few people, but dexy is such an enigma that he intrigues her

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:44 AM
hazel fancies sexy dexy, she has a huge sex drive and clearly she fancies a few people, but dexy is such an enigma that he intrigues her

I agree, but she'll never admit it. :joker:

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 10:45 AM
True, but it needed to be said. I'm sorry, but Dazel is too over the top. It puts me off watching. I'd be fine with them if they toned it down.

Go way out of that Vanessa, if it was Dexter and someone you'd be loving it :laugh:

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 10:45 AM

Yeah that's why she shot him down in week one lol

GiRTh
12-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Dex was so direct when talking to Hazel but so Weasly when talking to Charlie. I think there is some personal animosity toward Hazel from Dexter.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Go way out of that Vanessa, if it was Dexter and someone you'd be loving it :laugh:

It's putting me off my dinner. :bawling:

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 10:48 AM
It's putting me off my dinner. :bawling:

You must eat your dinner very late :idc:

Vanessa
You must eat your dinner very late :idc:

:joker:

the truth
Yeah that's why she shot him down in week one lol

that was light years ago, since then dex has taken over, hazel has just 24 hours left....she knows dexy is the master and she knows she is a shell of a woman.....dexy is the housemate she wishes she could have been.....

HBB1508
12-07-2013, 10:52 AM
As Dex and Gina have been watching it on the screen I guess the penny has dropped with Hazel that this is probably how the public are seeing it and would be our reaction to what has gone on.

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 10:52 AM
that was light years ago, since then dex has taken over, hazel has just 24 hours left....she knows dexy is the master and she knows she is a shell of a woman.....dexy is the housemate she wishes she could have been.....

Nobody wishes to be Dexter lol

the truth
12-07-2013, 10:54 AM

hes the man men want to be like and ladies want to be with ....well not really .....but as a housemate hes the daddy

CaudleHalbard
12-07-2013, 10:54 AM

Not sure even Dexter does! Lol! :D

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 10:55 AM

:laugh:

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 10:55 AM
hes the man men want to be like and ladies want to be with ....well not really .....but as a housemate hes the daddy

He's a good HM, I'll give you that one ;)

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Dexter is still the best housemate in there. All the storylines involve him in some way. He'll have the last laugh. ;)

the truth
12-07-2013, 10:57 AM

lol:joker:

bez87
12-07-2013, 11:30 AM
I've been back and forth on this subject for the last couple of days, Until last night, when on the show it showed a clip where daley and hazel was talking in the bed room, and daley was telling her what dexter had said, omg what a little S**t stirrer or is completely deluded, he basicly told her what he said and then goes on to say he didn't know what he ment by any of it, like he hasn't done nothing wrong, and then hazel was like yea he means this and daley is like no he never said that and she went i know but thats what it means lol and then it cuts to dexter telling gina that daley has said he going back with his gf. :S this is all daley putting doubt in hazel's mind it's crazy (sorry it isn't more concrete i just can't remember it properly lol, but wow i see daley in a different light.

DoM-h
12-07-2013, 11:46 AM
He went proper in on Hazel, was great. I like how he didn't step down to Daley either.

Daley was calling Dexter a mole infront of the others and then was sucking up to Dexter when he confronted him, that was a little surprising.

I don't know what Dexter was trying to achieve by telling Charlie he had feelings for her though!

smeagol
12-07-2013, 11:58 AM
he said it in a nice way she wanted the truth hazel appreciates the truth maybe not as brutal but he only said what most of the viewers are apperently thinking as well ( not me though)
dex is smart rather than come back have a go at those who dissed him etc he can wound with telling the truth using the info he has .which is far far better
though she did need to hear it as thats what most of u think

Kazanne
12-07-2013, 12:11 PM

I'de rather be celibate:joker:

Cherie
12-07-2013, 12:12 PM
He was quite brutal with Hazel, but surprisingly she loved him for it...nothing to do with the fact that the public put him in the safe house last week I suppose :whistle:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 12:13 PM
He was quite brutal with Hazel, but surprisingly she loved him for it...nothing to do with the fact that the public put him in the safe house last week I suppose :whistle:

If Hazel stays she'll be all over Dexter. ;)

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 12:13 PM
If Hazel stays she'll be all over Dexter. ;)

Ew, I doubt it

the truth
12-07-2013, 12:23 PM
I wanna see the snakeman make his move

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 12:24 PM
I wanna see the snakeman make his move

:joker: Me too!

anne666
12-07-2013, 04:59 PM
He was only saying what a lot of other people are saying. It's also exactly what she will be facing when she leaves the house.Moderated down from him compared to the outside world.

the truth
12-07-2013, 05:07 PM
he did her an enormous favour

the truth
12-07-2013, 05:07 PM
he also did daley an enormous favour, which daley in turn was utterly ungrateful for....daley really has been idiotic

Kyle
12-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Hazel and Dexter will be best friends next Saturday considering she'll be out on her arse tonight and Dex the sex god will be following her the week after with his tail out like a hungry puppy.

:dog:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 05:24 PM
That was meant to say 'tongue' out wtf was I thinking. :blush:

the truth
12-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Hazel and Dexter will be best friends next Saturday considering she'll be out on her arse tonight and Dex the sex god will be following her the week after with his tail out like a hungry puppy.

:dog:

you sound like youre looking forward to that

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 05:26 PM

I think Dexter prefers Charley. :hugesmile:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 05:26 PM
you sound like youre looking forward to that

That obvious was it? :hugesmile: :spin:

YodaBB
12-07-2013, 05:27 PM
If Hazel stays, It's likely going to be Dexter v Gina v Callum with a double eviction. With it being VTE, both Dexter & Gina will end up going :laugh:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 05:28 PM
I think Dexter prefers Charley. :hugesmile:

Ah Dexter's confused, he really wants a bit of Jackie Daniels to soften his ailments. :spin:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Ah Dexter's confused, he really wants a bit of Jackie Daniels to soften his ailments. :spin:

Hazel likes Daley anyway. :blush:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Hazel likes publicity anyway. :blush:

Corrected it for ya :wink::wink::wink:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Corrected it for ya :wink::wink::wink:

True! :joker::joker:

Gillian-73
12-07-2013, 05:43 PM