PDA

View Full Version : Tonights vote too close to call.

sampvt
12-07-2013, 10:38 AM
The vote to evict had Hazel streets ahead earlier in the week due to Katie on BBBOTS but over the last few days Wolfy has gained momentum and is getting close to her. The bookies are restricting bets to nominal amounts. I am hoping that Wolfy goes and Hazel is left to get her just deserts with Gina and Daley. The showmance has potential but Wolfy gobbing in a bucket is revolting. The vote will be ruined tonight by way too many girls buying katies sad sob story and Hazel gets the blame when realistically Daley initiated the contact and she was at fault to follow that opening.

Personally I blame Dan, the wimp should have slipped her a length in the name of entertainment and it would have saved a home wrecker from doing her dirty deed. Bloody Dan is a pain, lol.

CaudleHalbard
12-07-2013, 10:41 AM
For once we really don't know which of 2 HMs are going, although Jackie and Callum are 100% safe.

Looking forward to the eviction. :)

Jake.
12-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Why is it a sob story? Imagine your partner on television flirting with somebody else. She was asked to go on BOTS and she accepted.

Gillian-73
12-07-2013, 11:27 AM
The vote to evict had Hazel streets ahead earlier in the week due to Katie on BBBOTS but over the last few days Wolfy has gained momentum and is getting close to her. The bookies are restricting bets to nominal amounts. I am hoping that Wolfy goes and Hazel is left to get her just deserts with Gina and Daley. The showmance has potential but Wolfy gobbing in a bucket is revolting. The vote will be ruined tonight by way too many girls buying katies sad sob story and Hazel gets the blame when realistically Daley initiated the contact and she was at fault to follow that opening.

Personally I blame Dan, the wimp should have slipped her a length in the name of entertainment and it would have saved a home wrecker from doing her dirty deed. Bloody Dan is a pain, lol.
:laugh3:
It is going to be close! Apparently most people vote on eviction night so I wonder who'll come out the best in tonights highlights. Hazel or Wolfy. I want Wolfy out, the spitting alone is reason enough.

Benjamin
12-07-2013, 11:29 AM
This is like the Gina vs Sallie vote all over again. I LOVE when evictions are like this and it nobody knows who will be evicted.

Gillian-73
12-07-2013, 12:39 PM
This is like the Gina vs Sallie vote all over again. I LOVE when evictions are like this and it nobody knows who will be evicted.

Ditto. It's exciting

BigBrotherfan4ever
12-07-2013, 05:21 PM
I still think Hazel will go

YodaBB
12-07-2013, 05:25 PM
I really hope Homewrecker Hazel is evicted. I've voted her out.

sampvt
12-07-2013, 05:26 PM
I think Wolfy is more likely as her odds are shortening

YodaBB
12-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Dexter & Gina fans should surely be voting to evict Hazel?
It's highly likely that otherwise next week will end up being Dexter v Gina v Callum with a double eviction, with them both leaving. If Hazel is evicted, I can see it being Dexter v Wolfy v Callum
(Hazel's one less vote for Gina)

Gillian-73
12-07-2013, 05:33 PM
I think Wolfy is more likely as her odds are shortening

That's good to hear. I don't know how much more I can take of her spitting. How they put up with it in there I don't know!

karezza
12-07-2013, 05:47 PM
I've seen this eviction before - Hazel is evicted.

arista
12-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Its Not To Close

Hazel is Gone

They just want more Votes in
on The Very High priced phones

DoM-h
12-07-2013, 06:39 PM
It will be Hazel.

Wolfy got away with it this time. When the lines opened Hazel was in the peak of being hated.