PDA

View Full Version : Gina the coward!

the truth
12-07-2013, 10:51 AM
For all her bad mouthing almost everyone , with her brutal insults as she watched them from the secret house.

since coming back, shes barely whispered any of these opinions.....whereas dexy has built up his arsenal of information and is now having a field day telling them in detail how it is

gina you coward , very disappointing:sleep:

Kizzy
12-07-2013, 10:55 AM
She is biding her time, she had the information and could use it if and when necessary. She is enjoying the experience why would she jeopardize that by making comments about hm's and making them paranoid like dexter does?

Benjamin
12-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Agreed Kizzy. Dexter told her to play it cool for the time being, which I don't see anything wrong in doing.

Kyle
12-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Yeh I think she is covering her own back, look what happened to Dexter last night when he went in all guns blazing.

Because of that she will probably outlast Dexter. A good move in my book.

the truth
12-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Yeh I think she is covering her own back, look what happened to Dexter last night when he went in all guns blazing.

Because of that she will probably outlast Dexter. A good move in my book.

ironic as she was way more brutal behind their backs and now is timid as a lamb....dex was the opposite, so hes coming across as less of a back stabber and braver right now, certainly more entertaining.

Kyle
12-07-2013, 11:01 AM
ironic as she was way more brutal behind their backs and now is timid as a lamb....dex was the opposite, so hes coming across as less of a back stabber and braver right now, certainly more entertaining.

Absolutely. I have done my fair share of Dexter bashing but on this one he is more up front than Gina but unfortunately the house mates won't see it that way.

Gina knows what she's doing.

bez87
12-07-2013, 11:20 AM
I completely agree, i honestly believe she is a coward, i don't know where people are getting all this "she is biding her time", and that she is clever, all i've seen from her, is she isn't the brightest crayon in the pack, she talks rubbish about people behind their back and says she is going to tell them and then when push comes to shove she cowards away from the situation, jesus have you heard her trying to decide things in the shopping task, she scared to do anything, i have no reason to believe anything different, she's even managed to convince herself she is going to stay in the safe house and have luxury stuff all the time when nothing like that has even been said.

Kyle
12-07-2013, 11:24 AM
She faced Hazel down albeit she was hung out to try by Jacky and Wolfy and she has faced Wolfy down too.

She is no way near as brave as most of the other housemates but she is sly.

Kizzy
12-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Old yorkshire saying 'hear all see all say nowt'....

Kyle
12-07-2013, 11:27 AM
Old yorkshire saying 'hear all see all say nowt'....

Thars right tha knows :hugesmile:

the truth
12-07-2013, 12:21 PM
sexy dexy took it to another level last night, told hazel straight, told daley straight...meanwhile daley and gina bitched and moaned behind each others backs

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 12:40 PM
For all her bad mouthing almost everyone , with her brutal insults as she watched them from the secret house.

since coming back, shes barely whispered any of these opinions.....whereas dexy has built up his arsenal of information and is now having a field day telling them in detail how it is

Totally agree, but Dexter is stabbing himself in the back by thinking he has the right to advise everyone on THEIR business ...hes hardly Mr Successful is he ?

the truth
12-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Totally agree, but Dexter is stabbing himself in the back by thinking he has the right to advise everyone on THEIR business ...hes hardly Mr Successful is he ?

he hasn't really said that though....they've asked him for his opinions, he said its none of his business about what anyone else does with their lives, but daley and hazel asked him for his input and for what hed seen in the secret house. so fair play to him

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Really because last night she stood up for herself against Hazel by saying "you're just Disloyal to your friends, you little bitch" In response to Hazel insulting her.

When Daley asked her about the relationship with Hazel she openly told him it looked wrong and he had gone to far. She said if that was her boyfriend she would have dumped him over it.

She stood up to Sallie and after watching the housemates vt's was the only girl to pull anyone up on it to their faces.

Gina is no coward.

bez87
12-07-2013, 12:47 PM
Really because last night she stood up for herself against Hazel by saying "you're just Disloyal to your friends, you little bitch" In response to Hazel insulting her.

When Daley asked her about the relationship with Hazel she openly told him it looked wrong and he had gone to far. She said if that was her boyfriend she would have dumped him over it.

She stood up to Sallie and after watching the housemates vt's was the only girl to pull anyone up on it to their faces.

Gina is no coward.

You have a fair point

the truth
12-07-2013, 12:49 PM

Gina is no coward.

its a poor sum total from a weeks worth of watching....she says one sentence for cheap effect and that's it....shes now gone back into her shell....dexter thinks it through and observes and when he tells it he really tells it....hes a way deeper thinker and way more entertainoing imo

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 12:58 PM
its a poor sum total from a weeks worth of watching....she says one sentence for cheap effect and that's it....shes now gone back into her shell....dexter thinks it through and observes and when he tells it he really tells it....hes a way deeper thinker and way more entertainoing imo

Gina is not a coward.

She also told Joe that she thought he was bitchy.

If she had acted like Dexter you probably would have hated her anyway.

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 01:00 PM
She attacks behind backs,but darent do it face to face ,a sly sneaky little mare

Speedster
12-07-2013, 01:02 PM

They're as bad as each other-that's why they get on.

the truth
12-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Gina is not a coward.

youre hopelessly wrong as usual

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 01:04 PM
he hasn't really said that though....they've asked him for his opinions, he said its none of his business about what anyone else does with their lives, but daley and hazel asked him for his input and for what hed seen in the secret house. so fair play to him

Hes struts about like a cheap Jeremy Kyle

the truth
12-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Hes struts about like a cheap Jeremy Kyle

hes way more subtle than kyle

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 01:06 PM
She attacks behind backs,but darent do it face to face ,a sly sneaky little mare

Again last night she told Daley to his face as she did with Hazel and Joe.

Do people not watch the same show?

thesheriff443
12-07-2013, 01:08 PM
gina will get her hands full of any bitches hair, that want to take it to the street!

the truth
12-07-2013, 01:08 PM
one sentence is not enough.....dexter goes into detail , we love a bit of detail

thesheriff443
12-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Again last night she told Daley to his face as she did with Hazel and Joe.

Do people not watch the same show?

everyone edits their own show!:joker:

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 01:11 PM
youre hopelessly wrong as usual

How am I hopelessly wrong.

She did tell Daley what she though about his behaviour and she would dump her boyfriend if he had acted like that.

She did call Hazel disloyal and a bitch.

She did call Joe a bitch to his face.

These are facts so no I am not wrong you shut forum members down when they disprove you.

Lets also be honest im not usually wrong as you say, its you and your sexism threads that are pretty much allways wrong and disagreed with by most members on here.

the truth
12-07-2013, 01:14 PM
How am I hopelessly wrong.

She did Daley what she though about his behaviour.

She did call Hazel disloyal and a bitch.

She did call Joe a bitch to his face.

These are facts so no I am not wrong you shut forum members down when they disprove you.

Lets also be honest im not usually wrong as you say, its you and your sexism threads that are pretty much allways wrong and disagreed with by most members on here.

Ive re-explained why gina is a coward several times you've just chosen to ignore it again:xyxwave:

bez87
12-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Problem is Dexter speaks in riddles not depth lol

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 01:22 PM
Ive re-explained why gina is a coward several times you've just chosen to ignore it again:xyxwave:

No mate you chose to ignore the facts I posted again and instead throw a childish little smiley my way.

For future reference this is the definition of a coward.

A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things

Gina has stood her ground against anyone who dared be mean to her or bitch about her.

Look at how she confronted Callum after Dan went and told her about a conversation involving her.

Look how she stood up and told everyone what she thought of their vts. The coward there were Jackie and Wolfy who backed down where Gina went on to tell them to their faces she felt let down by them.

She clashed with Sallie (possibly the scariest housemate ever lol) a number of times even going as far as grabbing her hat off her head.

She has thrown herself into the tasks even drinking eyeballs and mixed fish whilst being tipped upside down.

She has told numerous housemates what she thinks about them to their faces.

Gina is in no way a coward.

A coward is someone who holds back, sits on the fence and is afraid of what other people thinks of them.

Actually read my posts and not throw smileys back because you cant deny what im saying is true.

the truth
12-07-2013, 01:26 PM
No mate you chose to ignore the facts I posted again and instead throw a childish little smiley my way.

For future reference this is the definition of a coward.

A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things

Gina has stood her ground against anyone who dared be mean to her or bitch about her.

Look at how she confronted Callum after Dan went and told her about a conversation involving her.

Look how she stood up and told everyone what she thought of their vts. The coward there were Jackie and Wolfy who backed down where Gina went on to tell them to their faces she felt let down by them.

She clashed with Sallie (possibly the scariest housemate ever lol) a number of times even going as far as grabbing her hat off her head.

She has thrown herself into the tasks even drinking eyeballs and mixed fish whilst being tipped upside down.

She has told numerous housemates what she thinks about them to their faces.

Gina is in no way a coward.

A coward is someone who holds back, sits on the fence and is afraid of what other people thinks of them.

Actually read my posts and not throw smileys back because you cant deny what im saying is true.

Utter nonsense, which I have duly rebuffed earlier in this thread, yet you've chosen to ignore.

She shouts out one abusive over the top insult and runs away, she doesn't back things up like dexter....He has been superb since returning , really entertaining, smart and clearly shown hes infinitely more observant a person than gina. sadly gina doesn't observe enough as she spends too much time obsessing over herself. So yes you are wrong.

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Utter nonsense, which I have duly rebuffed earlier in this thread, yet you've chosen to ignore.

She shouts out one abusive over the top insult and runs away, she doesn't back things up like dexter....He has been superb since returning , really entertaining, smart and clearly shown hes infinitely more observant a person than gina. sadly gina doesn't observe enough as she spends too much time obsessing over herself. So yes you are wrong.

Its like you're from another planet.

Probably because she has a vagina.

BBUKAUSFAN
12-07-2013, 02:46 PM
gina is far smarter, why go in guns blazing and get nominated again, would have been pointless!

the truth
12-07-2013, 03:25 PM
gina is far smarter, why go in guns blazing and get nominated again, would have been pointless!

shes come across poorly on this task as she hasn't backed up her words with enough action...then again she only seems to tell people like it is when its something that affects her...take callum she seemed to back up the fact hes been singled out (and he has) but she didn't have the backbone to support him and bring him to the safe house...disappointing..otherwise she just seems to get angry and throw tantrums about things that affect her.

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 03:41 PM
shes come across poorly on this task as she hasn't backed up her words with enough action...then again she only seems to tell people like it is when its something that affects her...take callum she seemed to back up the fact hes been singled out (and he has) but she didn't have the backbone to support him and bring him to the safe house...disappointing..otherwise she just seems to get angry and throw tantrums about things that affect her.

She was going to but then saw that Callum had exaggerated and lied about his argument with Wolfie and decided to save Charlie so she can get away from her mother and be her own person.

Good decision.

MrWong
12-07-2013, 03:49 PM

Remove the blinkers. This is patently not true.

smeagol
12-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Problem is Dexter speaks in riddles not depth lol

riddles precious the hobbit likes riddles lol if loses we eats it whole

the truth
12-07-2013, 03:53 PM
poor decision. she chose Charlie because she didn't want callum around to share the small space and the shower. her words not mine. this despite the fact hes become more ostracised than anyone else and hasn't done anything in the house that deserves this vitriol. if anyone needed saving from Jackie it was callum. shame gina didn't have the backbone to go ahead with that decision. all bark and no bite.

MrWong
12-07-2013, 04:10 PM
poor decision. she chose Charlie because she didn't want callum around to share the small space and the shower. her words not mine. this despite the fact hes become more ostracised than anyone else

Not true. Wolfy is the most ostracised. But that wouldn't fit your 'poor downtrodden man' agenda.

and hasn't done anything in the house that deserves this vitriol. if anyone needed saving from Jackie it was callum. shame gina didn't have the backbone to go ahead with that decision. all bark and no bite.

Did you see the recent vid of Callum confronting Daley? Now there's someone who lacks a backbone. I'm surprised he can stand upright.

erinp5
12-07-2013, 04:56 PM
5.50pm: Gina is talking about Jackie Travers. Her stance could be described as irritated.

They are so going to clash after the eviction

the truth
12-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Not true. Wolfy is the most ostracised. But that wouldn't fit your 'poor downtrodden man' agenda.

Did you see the recent vid of Callum confronting Daley? Now there's someone who lacks a backbone. I'm surprised he can stand upright.

no one is poor downtrodden, though callum has been ostracised , in part by his absurd video, but hey everyone knows those audtions are pantomime. I think sam is probably having the hardest time due to his hearing problems.

toronto_matt
12-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Gina is not a coward.

lol this ^^ just sums it all up. if she was "more bitchy" these same people would be saying how nasty she is and how horrible n bitchy she is. ooooo what a horrible person gina is! get her out! get her out!

some people will find fault no matter what, they just don't like her period.

me on the other hand. love gina. love gina to win :)

the truth
12-07-2013, 05:20 PM
lol this ^^ just sums it all up. if she was "more bitchy" these same people would be saying how nasty she is and how horrible n bitchy she is. ooooo what a horrible person gina is! get her out! get her out!

some people will find fault no matter what, they just don't like her period.

me on the other hand. love gina. love gina to win :)

no youre trying to paint everyone who criticizes her as the same...its not as simplistic or black and white as you infer...I don't dislike her,...gina has many positives and negatives, shes been one of the more entertaining housemates, but she is also self centred to the extreme and on this task she has bottled it completely. she barked but she didn't really bite.

MrWong
12-07-2013, 05:42 PM
no one is poor downtrodden, though callum has been ostracised , in part by his absurd video, but hey everyone knows those audtions are pantomime. I think sam is probably having the hardest time due to his hearing problems.

Then it was disingenuous of you to say that he was more ostracised then anyone else.

Agree that Sam's probably having the hardest time due to hearing problems.

Dan suggested a while back that Sam talks to the group to make them more aware of his hearing problems. Not sure that happened as I've noticed that a lot of the hm's still turn their face away while talking to him which isn't helpful when he sometimes has to rely on lip reading.

kefln
12-07-2013, 06:35 PM
this despite the fact hes become more ostracised than anyone else

Really? :conf: Dex is the most ostracised person in the house. Callum isnt even second, because Gina is just as disliked...most seem to have turned on wolfie too...so he's not even third on the list...

the truth
12-07-2013, 06:37 PM
callum is still playing catch up from his video , Jackie clearly feels hes after mother and daughter lol ....incidentally his best mate said his vt was bulloney and there was no mother and daughter