PDA

View Full Version : The Twins, what's not to like?

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 11:08 AM
There seems to be a lot of dislike for the Twins on the forum but alot of love for them outside. Personally I find them pretty funny and harmless, I think they're probably my favourite atm. Does anyone else like them, if not why not?

HBB1508
12-07-2013, 11:09 AM
Sorry I can't stand the twins I don't find them funny just cringeworthy and it comes across to me as a fake act that they are putting on.

fingers
12-07-2013, 11:10 AM
They've made a study of BB and have probably worked on their "double act" plan to win this series, and NO they are NOT funny.

Jake.
Harmless? Not at all imo, rather snipey and bitchy

Kizzy
Sorry I can't stand the twins I don't find them funny just cringeworthy and it comes across to me as a fake act that they are putting on.

This ^^^^^ X673!

Novo
Bitchy cringeworthy Cretins who have the worst humour ever

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 11:11 AM
Go On Josy!

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 11:11 AM
Where to begin? They're arrogant, rude and bitchy.

Josy
12-07-2013, 11:12 AM
I like them and have laughed at them a lot but they can be really annoying at times and have a way of speaking down to others when they are pissed off.

One is more guilty of this than the other.

Niamh.

Arrogant? In what way have they been arrogant?

Niamh.
I like them and have laughed at them a lot but they can be really annoying at times and have a way of speaking down to others when they are pissed off.

One is more guilty of this than the other.

Joe I think, he's my favourite one

smudgie
I don't like them at all.

Everything they do seems so contrived.

Far too food obsessed as well. I like my food and am no waif but I am sick of hearing the shouting for meat.

Roy Mars III
12-07-2013, 11:13 AM
unfunny, assholes, annoying

karezza
12-07-2013, 11:15 AM
They are awful but I prefer them to Sophie/Sam/Daley/Jackie/Callum.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 11:16 AM
Arrogant? In what way have they been arrogant?

When they said to Dexter that he should get out, because they all voted him out. Who do they think they are?

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 11:18 AM
When they said to Dexter that he should get out, because they all voted him out. Who do they think they are?

jack and joe :love:

DoM-h
12-07-2013, 11:19 AM
I like them. They can be quite funny and they aren't doing anything that is annoying me. They're good housemates to have but we have seen their type before, you always get these kind of ditsy housemates that are copies of Brian Belo.

They'll do well but they won't win because, like I said, we've seen it before. It's the reason Aaron won over Alex in BB12.

GiRTh
No. They're a lot more unpleasant than they seem to think. I'd go as far as to say they're as unaware as Wolfy when it comes to their flaws. The arguments they have are beyond puerile. If a couple of 9 years olds argued like that it'd still be considered childish. They display a poor attitude at times saying they're gonna give up on tasks or moaning and complaining about them. And,. finally the bitching. Did any one buy that they don't know they bitch about people? Theres nothing to like about them.

Vanessa
jack and joe :love:

They think they decide who goes and who stays. :joker:

King Gizzard
the one with the shorter hair does this funny face when he's annoyed

Vanessa
No. They're a lot more unpleasant than they seem to think. I'd go as far as to say they're as unaware as Wolfy when it comes to their flaws. The arguments they have are beyond puerile. If a couple of 9 years olds argued like that it'd still be considered childish. They display a poor attitude at times saying they're gonna give up on tasks or moaning and complaining about them. And,. finally the bitching. Did any one buy that they don't know they bitch about people? Theres nothing to like about them.

:worship::worship::worship:

Gillian-73
I don't find them funny, most of their arguments (with each other) come across as fake, like it was planned before entering to have these arguments. They can be bitchy and immature. I just cant warm to them at all.

GiRTh
12-07-2013, 11:20 AM
They think they decide who goes and who stays. :joker:That's true. One of them said the Dexter 'I want you out of this house'. I wasn't aware it was his decision to make.

These two are a lot nastier than even they think.

Niamh.
I like them. They can be quite funny and they aren't doing anything that is annoying me. They're good housemates to have but we have seen their type before, you always get these kind of ditsy housemates that are copies of Brian Belo.

They'll do well but they won't win because, like I said, we've seen it before. It's the reason Aaron won over Alex in BB12.

I don't think they come across as ditzy really, childish yes

Benjamin
Sometimes I find them funny, but ONLY when they are not trying to be funny. I find their humour too forced and the double act is so frustrating to watch, especially in the diary room. If anyone is aware of the cameras and playing up to them then these two are the biggest offenders of that.

I'm all for bitchy housemates, but ones that know they are bitchy. Gina for example has admitted she can be a bitch and she doesn't care whereas these two proclaim that they are lovely, nice friendly etc but have bitched so much about people in there.

Kizzy
12-07-2013, 11:21 AM
They are awful whingey, and excruciatingly childish. The lower your tone strengthen your argument rubbish?....pathetic

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 11:22 AM
They are awful whingey, and excruciatingly childish. The lower your tone strengthen your argument rubbish?....pathetic

tis true Kizzy

Novo
12-07-2013, 11:22 AM
they seem like the sort of people that love being in a group and take pleasure of watching other people be loners in the house

Benjamin
12-07-2013, 11:24 AM
they seem like the sort of people that love being in a group and take pleasure of watching other people be loners in the house

The trouble is they have each other as reinforcement. I'd like to see BB split them into individual housemates and then see how they cope when one or both of them are up for eviction against each other.

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 11:30 AM
The trouble is they have each other as reinforcement. I'd like to see BB split them into individual housemates and then see how they cope when one or both of them are up for eviction against each other.

Well, you're just nasty aren't you? :nono:

Benjamin
12-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Well, you're just nasty aren't you? :nono:

Not really. The twins thing has been done before, so why not do something different and split them? Would be interesting to see how their game play changed then.

smeagol
12-07-2013, 11:32 AM
they have become the ones i despise the most. to beat wolfy is no mean feat in the unpopular stakes.

they are fake. their routines are well rehearsed
they are spiteful nasty evil - examples the dan arguments the dex nom and nastyness even the ones he has annoyed haven't been that nasty
they have have a attitude of self importance i.e the dan argument im joe blah blah who does he think he is ?
they are a couple self centred greedy fat miseable moaning trolls i dont think they care for anyone in there i really dont just themselves.
in the diary room they go into the double act routine totally different ppl

when you got two fat turds the best thing to do is flush them away as they are just stinking up the house with their game plan an nastyness

GiRTh
12-07-2013, 11:34 AM
they have become the ones i despise the most. to beat wolfy is no mean feat in the unpopular stakes.

they are fake. their routines are well rehearsed
they are spiteful nasty evil - examples the dan arguments the dex nom and nastyness even the ones he has annoyed haven't been that nasty
they have have a attitude of self importance i.e the dan argument im joe blah blah who does he think he is ?
they are a couple self centred greedy fat miseable moaning trolls i dont think they care for anyone in there i really dont just themselves.
in the diary room they go into the double act routine totally different ppl

when you got two fat turds the best thing to do is flush them away as they are just stinking up the house with their game plan an nastiness:laugh2:

Novo
12-07-2013, 11:40 AM
the problem is two fat turds can cause a blockage if you try and flush them and the smell gets worse and they sail onto the final and win

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Cant stand one of them, the other is sound.

And I find most of the arguments a bit fake. Though some of them I do find quite funny

King Gizzard
12-07-2013, 11:43 AM
The childish playground insults on here which aren't even particularly funny/clever are quite tedious though

Roy Mars III
12-07-2013, 11:47 AM
some immature people on this forum, Nathan

smeagol
12-07-2013, 11:50 AM
its best to be immature and fun or most posts would just be full of stars of what people really think lol

Kizzy
12-07-2013, 11:50 AM
tis true Kizzy

I knew you would come round to my way of thinking in the end :laugh:

Sophiee
12-07-2013, 11:58 AM
I've actually warmed to them over the past few days :blush:.

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 12:00 PM
I knew you would come round to my way of thinking in the end :laugh:

I meant the lower your tone strengthen your argument bit :laugh:

MrWong
12-07-2013, 12:01 PM
They are constantly putting on an act and seem as rehearsed as Jackie and her 'impromptu' rap.

I don't find them funny either. Gina and Dexter crack me up way more.

They are also bitchy and when called out on it act all offended.

These 2 little gob****es are my least favourite.

Nia-96
12-07-2013, 03:56 PM
They can be funny sometimes, however I think that they play up for the cameras a lot, and they are very bitchy

Fosse
12-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Fat, rude and cretinous.

anne666
12-07-2013, 04:04 PM
I agree with ALL of the negative comments on here :devil:They are two very spiteful nasty individuals with defunct (end of the pier) grandad lack of humour.

Fosse
12-07-2013, 04:09 PM
I'd love to see one or both of them get a good slap or two to the head....I'd pay money to watch that.

Black Dagger
12-07-2013, 04:22 PM
They are tediously unfunny and attention seeking.

Tozzie
12-07-2013, 04:22 PM

I reckon the arguments are part of their gameplan, they think the public will like it, they just get on my nerves but I have seen people saying they think its funny. I can imagine if I were in the house their stupid bickering would make me feel very uncomfortable

Ramsay
12-07-2013, 04:25 PM
They just try too hard
Everytime they are in the diary room their routine just seems so forced and scripted

aman201
12-07-2013, 04:47 PM
They are not funny and spiteful bastards.

BigBrotherfan4ever
12-07-2013, 05:10 PM

Absolutely, I've felt like that about them since Day 1

Patricia4
12-07-2013, 05:13 PM
They are not funny they are rude.

Indy
12-07-2013, 05:51 PM
They are the poster children (and yes, they are children) for the Entitlement Generation, and they're not even legitimately funny. It's painfully obvious that all their little squabbles and "impromptu" skits are rehearsed.

YodaBB
12-07-2013, 05:54 PM
The fact they turned on Wolfy the second she got booed showed their true character. All that week they were defending her, especially against Dan. They were telling her things people said, then literally 10 minutes after Gina & Dexters fake eviction they went over to talk to Dan about Wolfy

Jamie585
12-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Why i dislike the twins:
. Their voices
. Their obsession with being fat
. Their petty arguments

Gillian-73
12-07-2013, 06:08 PM
The fact they turned on Wolfy the second she got booed showed their true character. All that week they were defending her, especially against Dan. They were telling her things people said, then literally 10 minutes after Gina & Dexters fake eviction they went over to talk to Dan about Wolfy

To be fair to them they had been moaning about her arrogance about getting to the final etc before eviction night but the boos and chants did bring out their bitchiness ie: about her hygiene, I'd never heard them mention it before.

Jords
12-07-2013, 06:16 PM
I like them, theyre good fun.

Emmyasdfghjkl
12-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Boring, fake, brainless prats is what they are.

Jack_
12-07-2013, 06:19 PM
They're alright and I find their arguing pretty damn hilarious (that clip of one of them going apesh*t at Dan last night on BOTS was ****ing funny) but aside from that they're pretty dispensable and aren't much worth or that entertaining, so I don't see what is to like.

I don't dislike them (I agree the hate is a bit strange), but I don't like them. They're just largely irrelevant to me. I guess that's the best way of putting it.

thesheriff443
12-07-2013, 06:23 PM
Boring, fake, brainless prats is what they are.

could not agree more!.
people just lap up there bull sh*te

Emmyasdfghjkl
12-07-2013, 06:25 PM
could not agree more!.
people just lap up there bull sh*te

their little faked arguments are what made me detest them, so staged.

fingers
12-07-2013, 06:36 PM

You'd be surprised at how many think that they are so spontaneous and that everything they say is off the cuff.

thesheriff443
12-07-2013, 06:40 PM

i know, also good twin bad twin, boring and predictable.

Kyle
12-07-2013, 06:59 PM
I'm glad it's not just me that thought their arguments sounded staged.

Shaun
12-07-2013, 07:00 PM
I wouldn't mind them if they weren't so loud.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Oh dear! Twins are not as popular as everyone thinks. :laugh:

CertifiedPoster
12-07-2013, 07:06 PM
They act like old women

Kyle
12-07-2013, 07:08 PM
They act like old women

They remind me of those two old guys from the muppets show, the ones that always change their opinions of things all the time.

Cherie
12-07-2013, 07:11 PM
I don't find them funny, most of their arguments (with each other) come across as fake, like it was planned before entering to have these arguments. They can be bitchy and immature. I just cant warm to them at all.

That sums it up.

KingOfTheMods
12-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Everything, fat, ugly, horrible bastards the pair of em.

Sophiee
12-07-2013, 11:33 PM
I've now changed my mind on them since their argument with dan. they're extremely irritating when arguing, always think they're in the right, don't listen to the other person's point of view because they keep shouting over them :mad:.

Robertocarlo
12-07-2013, 11:45 PM
I loath the twins. They're fake, rude, arrogant and so obviously acting out a well planned script. I thought that when one of them (not sure which) had that nasty row with Dan he was totally in the wrong, disrespectful and frankly childish. Can't wait for them to go tbh.

aman201
13-07-2013, 02:52 AM
God really hope these two bastards don't win.

Awful people.

What one of them did to Dan was disgusting.

Indy
13-07-2013, 04:12 AM
I think the twins should go in the sh this week (stop throwing things at me). It bypasses all the Dexter/Charlie/Gina drama and gives them more than enough rope to hang themselves twice over. They aren't smart enough or in possession of enough self-control to handle it without making anyone they target look like a victim (most likely Dexter and Dan), and making themselves even more irritating. It even has the potential to get Dan irritated enough to start planting the anti-twin seeds the same as he did with Wolfy and Callum.

Spoon
13-07-2013, 04:50 AM
I don't like them at all. I find them obnoxious, whiny, selfish, and very immature. I also hate their phony sniping and unfunny comedy routines.

Semtex
13-07-2013, 05:31 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrw4ote2l71qewhaxo1_250.gif

Dinner time boys!!

Maneki-neko
13-07-2013, 07:33 AM
Atm my least favourite housemate(s).

mizzy25
13-07-2013, 07:49 AM
I did like them @1st but now I don't. There not funny in the least and they seem to think there something special and that they will win.

alex_front2
13-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Twins are not remotely funny and their whole argument banter is merely rehearsed schtick for laughs. They used it on the Sophie reaction task to make her laugh. Tedious smug who believe they are the self-appointed comedy kings and light relief in house. bores.

Samuel.
13-07-2013, 02:52 PM
I like them, theyre good fun.

EzzaB
13-07-2013, 03:00 PM
lmfao the poll says it all really

Marcus.
13-07-2013, 03:03 PM
there are funny
the do do all that but they all do

hijaxers
13-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Well i hope this Gruesome Twosome are gonna get some back ! Nasty pair of porkers they are - a nice bit of comeuppance is needed for these two rude, selfish pratts

CaudleHalbard
13-07-2013, 03:50 PM
With Dazel going into the safe house, there is just a faint chance of getting these two fake-funny but actually quite nasty teenage lardarses out.

Let's make it happen if they get put up for eviction. :)