PDA

View Full Version : Ginas obsessive appearance?

the truth
12-07-2013, 12:34 PM
does gina have a bit of a problem with body image and appearance?

is it a bit obsessive compulsive? I sincerely hope not.

but the hours spent plastering her face, endlessly re-doing her hair, she is painfully thin then theres....the nails, the clothes, the plastic surgery , the endless shoes and shopping in her every day pampered life?

I know were not supposed to discuss these matters as its deemed better to just let people carry on regardless and make their own choice..

she seems a strong character with strong opinions, but is this just a smokescreen for her insecurities? but perhaps the fact she has been so spoilt and pampered is part of the reason she has ended up so obsessed with body appearance and image

does she have a problem or is this all fine and dandy?

CaudleHalbard
12-07-2013, 12:37 PM
I know it's unkind to mention it, but she's a bit of a munter isn't she? ;)

And I think she knows it, deep down.

Niamh.
12-07-2013, 12:43 PM
No idea but she's brutal at putting make-up on

the truth
12-07-2013, 12:46 PM
shed probably be more attractive without all that slap

erinp5
12-07-2013, 12:47 PM
Well the camera could not have got closer to her here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7FLnqxfyU4

I do think she is very self concious about her skin,it's not in the best condition.

the truth
12-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Well the camera could not have got closer to her here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7FLnqxfyU4

I do think she is very self concious about her skin,it's not in the best condition.

surely that amount of slap is making her skin worse, imagine having to take hours a day to put a mask on every day, its a bit sad really

bez87
12-07-2013, 01:15 PM

i don't think she would be have you seen her without her make up on, it's not pretty.

the truth
12-07-2013, 01:17 PM
i don't think she would be have you seen her without her make up on, it's not pretty.

yeah but its causing her skin to get even worse...id rather she tried being more natural , its a bit sad

Kyle
12-07-2013, 01:29 PM
I have a mental illness called Body Dysmorphic disorder where you are obsessed with your appearance and although as a man I don't wear make-up women often use make up to hide flaws that they may perceive they have.

Though why somebody with BDD would air themselves completely out in the open for everyone to see is beyond me.

JayBlaze
12-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Gina is ugly

Vicky.
12-07-2013, 02:09 PM
surely that amount of slap is making her skin worse, imagine having to take hours a day to put a mask on every day, its a bit sad really

Yes I would agree with this.

Maybe a few weeks makeup free would sort her skin problems out..I would bet since being a young teen her face has never had a chance to breathe properly. Mind she does take it off on a night, which is more than a lot of people who cake themselves do...

smudgie
12-07-2013, 02:09 PM
I think a lot of the preening is down to boredom.

She does not have the greatest skin so the make-up probably boosts her ego.

Josy
12-07-2013, 02:11 PM
She seems to have a bad skin condition and it looks like she uses the makeup to mask it but that wont really help her skin in the long run.

Cherie
12-07-2013, 02:19 PM

She isn't, her face looks very puffy without it. She can look very pretty but needs all the help she can get.

King Sing
12-07-2013, 02:21 PM
If I'm honest... I find her very sexually pleasing. Spots or no spots, I would still lick her face clean.

Black Dagger
12-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Oh who cares how much make-up she wears?

fingers
12-07-2013, 02:50 PM
She looked quite pretty as a Brunette:

http://makemefamous.tv/photos/aec

Jords
12-07-2013, 03:09 PM
Id definitely say she has OCD about her appearance, shes obsessed with how she looks and therefore applying make-up has become a compulsion, almost as soon as she wakes up.

I dont think she has BDD just anxiety on how she looks.

the truth
12-07-2013, 03:12 PM
She looked quite pretty as a Brunette:

http://makemefamous.tv/photos/aec

aww bless she looks really sweet there....I don't think shes a munter, shes just not making the best of her looks imho

Nia-96
12-07-2013, 03:18 PM
She does seem very insecure about her appearance which is a shame.. I remember Sallie saying in one of the arguments that they had, something along the lines of, 'you have the worst skin I have ever seen' which can only make her insecurities worse

fingers
12-07-2013, 03:19 PM
aww bless she looks really sweet there....I don't think shes a munter, shes just not making the best of her looks imho

Of course that was before all this "Rich Bitch" publicity crap took place, wonder why BB thought they had to make her "interesting"?
They've done exactly the same with Dexter, more than 6 months plotting these fake Back Stories!

the truth
12-07-2013, 03:21 PM
She does seem very insecure about her appearance which is a shame.. I remember Sallie saying in one of the arguments that they had, something along the lines of, 'you have the worst skin I have ever seen' which can only make her insecurities worse

deary me what a grotesque thing to say, that sallie was just plain horrible

Sophiee
12-07-2013, 04:42 PM
No idea but she's brutal at putting make-up on
not really considering she manages to make her skin look near perfect when it's far from it :suspect:.

Johnnyuk123
12-07-2013, 05:01 PM
She'd make a great brick layer.

Jemal
12-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Princess Fiona.

KingOfTheMods
12-07-2013, 05:54 PM
She definitely needs something on cause she's rancid when she's not done up, but the amount she cakes on makes her look like a clown or Aunt Sally offa Worzel Gummidge.

Marsh.
12-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Yeah the amount she piles on and the fact she never goes without it makes her skin look worse. It seems she sleeps with it on, then washes it off and reapplies the next morning. Not good at all.

Her skin needs to breathe.

the truth
12-07-2013, 06:01 PM
I actually have sympathy for her here...its really sad. especially as she has a lot going for her, yet wastes her days in the make up mirror for hours at a time