PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Do you think Gina is a coward or a woman who doesnt take any sh!t?

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 01:35 PM
This is in response to another thread claiming Gina is a coward which I totally disagree with.

This is the definition of a coward.

"A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things"

Gina has stood her ground against anyone who dared be mean to her or bitch about her.

She:

-Stood her ground against possibly the most confrontational housemate ever SALLIE even going as far as lunging at her to pull the hat off her head.

-She confronted Callum after Dan went and told her about a conversation involving her.

-She stood up and told everyone what she thought of their vts. The cowards there were Jackie and Wolfy who backed down where Gina went on to tell them to their faces she felt let down by them.

-She has thrown herself into the tasks even drinking eyeballs and mixed fish whilst being tipped upside down.

-She told Daley last night that his behaviour was out of order and if it had been her boyfriend she would have dumped him.

-She called Hazel a traitor to her friends and a little bitch TO HER FACE.

-She told Joe she thought he was bitchy TO HIS FACE

Gina is in no way a coward in my opinion.

A coward is someone who holds back, sits on the fence and is afraid of what other people thinks of them.

So your thoughts......

Black Dagger
12-07-2013, 01:38 PM
What a terrible thread that was.

thesheriff443
12-07-2013, 01:39 PM
not a coward at all!

Kyle
12-07-2013, 01:39 PM
Why don't we just do all the housemates top trumps style and settle all these questions once and for all. You could rank them all on attributes and even play a fun (ahem) game at the same time.

Gina bravery: 67
Dexter bravery: 90

Dexter wins

Gina manipulation: 80
Dexter manipulation:75

Gina wins.

See it's fun. :dance:

:sleep:

Jemal
12-07-2013, 01:40 PM
She is IMO. She's left everything to dexter. Shes said all these bad things she will do to wolfy and then yesterday night their friends again? Shes said shes gonna do stuff to hazel and all they have done is talk about wine.
She called joe bitchy and back tracked straight away.
Just my opinion.

thesheriff443
12-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Why don't we just do all the housemates top trumps style and settle all these questions once and for all. You could rank them all on attributes and even play a fun (ahem) game at the same time.

Gina bravery: 67
Dexter bravery: 90

Dexter wins

Gina manipulation: 80
Dexter manipulation:75

Gina wins.

See it's fun. :dance:

:sleep:

you have given us numbers:joker:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 01:42 PM
you have given us numbers:joker:

I have the cards all here ready to go to print, just waiting for a phone call from Hasbro.....

Been waiting a while. :bawling::bawling:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 01:43 PM
She is IMO. She's left everything to dexter. Shes said all these bad things she will do to wolfy and then yesterday night their friends again? Shes said shes gonna do stuff to hazel and all they have done is talk about wine.
Just my opinion.

i like Gina, but i'd have to agree here.

Indy
12-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Just my opinion.

They're not friends again, she needed a cigarette and filled her head with lies to get one, then went back to Dexter and Charlie to fill them in on everything Wolfy told her about her gameplan.

She called Joe bitchy, and Dan has since repeated it around the house, that damage is done. Then she called Hazel someone who betrays her friends and a bitch, that's about a lot more than wine.

She even told Daley exactly how he and Hazel looked without sugar coating it or hiding her disgust.

Aside from that, not caring is not the same as being a coward. She's planted enough lies on Wolfy and Charlie to create a whole different brand of mayhem. It's been throwing Dexter to the Wolves (literally) in the process. I don't understand why anyone thinks you have to be either stupid or a coward.

Livia
12-07-2013, 02:44 PM
Neither of those descriptions adequately describe my thoughts on Gina.

Chuckyegg
12-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Deluded skank. Very entertaining. Forgettable.

Roy Mars III
12-07-2013, 02:58 PM
she is neither. She isn't a coward, but she definitely is not someone who 'doesnt take any sh!t'

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Just my opinion.

She hasn't left everything to Dexter.

Daley and Dexter are friends and therefor he had already taken control of the Dazel situation but then she did also tell Daley that she thought the same as Dexter in that his behaviour was wrong.

She has followed through with Hazel by calling her a traitor to her friends and a bitch to her face, what more do you want? lol

Gina isn't Dexter, he goes on and on and on while Gina will just say it as it is in a nutshell.

They have both stuck to what they said they would do but done it in different ways.

Im sorry but there is no way Gina is a coward lol shes not afraid of anyone in that house.

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Deluded skank. Very entertaining. Forgettable.

Do those two comments not contradict each other?

Jords
12-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Gina isnt a coward, she told Daley how it was with Hazel and snapped at Hazel when she was baiting her about the wine. If she was a coward shed have said/done nothing.

the truth
12-07-2013, 03:09 PM
shes been a total coward on this task....beyond that who knows I don't know the girl

Chuckyegg
12-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Do those two comments not contradict each other?

Not in my universe. She's hilarious but after she has peaked I want her out of my living room.

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 03:12 PM
shes been a total coward on this task....beyond that who knows I don't know the girl

Can you please explain how she has been a total coward on this task when all the points I have made above state otherwise.

Look at the facts she hasn't gone in and been a wall flower...Far from it.

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 03:13 PM
To not take any s*** she would have to have guts to tell people her thoughts face to face, she doesnt do this ,so she is therefore a coward

the truth
12-07-2013, 03:18 PM
Can you please explain how she has been a total coward on this task when all the points I have made above state otherwise.

Look at the facts she hasn't gone in and been a wall flower...Far from it.

I have explained umpteen times, shes been a coward on this task, now drop the sexist control freakery...

the truth
12-07-2013, 03:19 PM
To not take any s*** she would have to have guts to tell people her thoughts face to face, she doesnt do this ,so she is therefore a coward

exactly. she barks one insult then hides away. dexy goes into detail , hes been awesome on this task

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 03:23 PM

My god its like you either cant read facts or even watch the show.

She told Daley FACE TO FACE she thought his behaviour was wrong.

She told Hazel TO HER FACE that shes a traitor to her friends

Has she not also told Joe he is bitchy TO HIS FACE, Sallie she is trash TO HER FACE, Wolfy and Jackie they didn't back her up in the vt argument, Callum that she thought he was a fake?

I tell you some people are so stubborn on here and cannot admit they are wrong when presented with actual evidence that proves what they are saying is 100% innacurate.

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 03:28 PM
exactly. she barks one insult then hides away. dexy goes into detail , hes been awesome on this task

Shes confronted the same people as Dexter.

Dexter does it more in a game playing why and to suss people out.

Gina does it more in a quick blow to the face way and not give a **** if it offends.

So for the umpteenth time I correct you.

Anyway the poll speaks for itself.

chuff me dizzy
12-07-2013, 03:29 PM
My god its like you either cant read facts or even watch the show.

She told Daley FACE TO FACE she thought his behaviour was wrong.

She told Hazel TO HER FACE that shes a traitor to her friends

Has she not also told Joe he is bitchy TO HIS FACE, Sallie she is trash TO HER FACE, Wolfy and Jackie they didn't back her up in the vt argument, Callum that she thought he was a fake?

I tell you some people are so stubborn on here and cannot admit they are wrong when presented with actual evidence that proves what they are saying is 100% innacurate.

Did YOU watch the show where she was backstabbing Jackie in the safe house, but didnt even have the guts to tell her she was swapping her in nominations ?

the truth
12-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Shes confronted the same people as Dexter.

Dexter does it more in a game playing why and to suss people out.

Gina does it more in a quick blow to the face way and not give a **** if it offends.

So for the umpteenth time I correct you.

Anyway the poll speaks for itself.

I know you get your opinions from opinion pools, which is spineless, but I don't

besides your poll is worded wrongly, she is cowardly on this task, your poll seems to cover her entire existence, which is absurd...people should bravery or cowardly in a million different ways...so get back to the drawing board

Patricia4
12-07-2013, 05:15 PM
She's no cowerd she will let rip to Jackie in her own time.

toronto_matt
12-07-2013, 05:21 PM

calling someone a bitch right to their face? again, to the face, telling one of the twins how bitchy he is while no one else backed her? o that's real cowardly bro.

lol.

cowards hide in corners, cowards are afraid to confront people to their face. not sure where or what your definitions are..

the truth
12-07-2013, 05:23 PM
calling someone a bitch right to their face? again, to the face, telling one of the twins how bitchy he is while no one else backed her? o that's real cowardly bro.

lol.

yes but she said it and had nothing to back it up with? she hadn't thought it through at all....unlike dexter who did his homework....this is where gina falls down again and again

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 05:29 PM
yes but she said it and had nothing to back it up with? she hadn't thought it through at all....unlike dexter who did his homework....this is where gina falls down again and again

She said she was a traitor and a bitch and that was backed up by her watching her from the safe house.

Hazel is the coward who didn't bite back.

toronto_matt
12-07-2013, 05:29 PM

maybe dexter is more "bold", but to label things so black and white just doesn't make any sense. its all a sliding scale.

real cowards have no self confidence, they keep quiet to please everyone and to avoid conflict.

perfect examples of ACTUAL cowards are people like daley, and callum up till a couple days ago.

not gina..

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 05:37 PM
FFS mods stop deleting my posts!

I have been accused of being sexist against hetrosexuals and this member hasn't been banned yet my posts are being deleted when im asking for a response as to why this is.

His countless threads about women are still open so why are you deleting my posts?

So annoying!

the truth
12-07-2013, 05:59 PM
maybe dexter is more "bold", but to label things so black and white just doesn't make any sense. its all a sliding scale.

real cowards have no self confidence, they keep quiet to please everyone and to avoid conflict.

perfect examples of ACTUAL cowards are people like daley, and callum up till a couple days ago.

not gina..

she was a coward on this task, but I don't deny daley is the biggest coward in there....I mean really he has been utterly pitiful

Livia
12-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Calling someone a bitch to their face doesn't make Gina 'up front' and mean that she 'takes no sh1t'. It makes her rude, ignorant and ill-bred. She's great at dishing it out, but she's very spiteful when someone tells her some home truths. One day she'll come up against a real bitch... I hope it's soon.

If everyone in the house had watched Gina and heard all the things she's said about people behind their backs while snooping on them, it might be a very different story.

billy123
12-07-2013, 06:08 PM
She is a clown thats paints her face on every morning but thats not an option on the poll.

daniel-lewis-1985
12-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Calling someone a bitch to their face doesn't make Gina 'up front' and mean that she 'takes no sh1t'. It makes her rude, ignorant and ill-bred. She's great at dishing it out, but she's very spiteful when someone tells her some home truths. One day she'll come up against a real bitch... I hope it's soon.

If everyone in the house had watched Gina and heard all the things she's said about people behind their backs while snooping on them, it might be a very different story.

Yes but the thread is talking about her being a coward.

Which she is not.

Bitch yes, spoiled yes, brilliant yes, coward...NO.