PDA

View Full Version : why does Gina get away with abusing HM's?

newspresenter
12-07-2013, 11:57 PM
I've lost count the amount of times she cusses people, it comes naturally to her like describing a 59 year old, Jackie, as an evil bitch because she ordered food, hello, didn't Gina get pampered at Housemates expense?

Jack_
13-07-2013, 12:04 AM
When she called Jackie an evil bitch :laugh3: :laugh3: i love her so much

Jack_
13-07-2013, 12:05 AM
it's cause it's so OTT that's what makes it funny

reece(:
13-07-2013, 12:06 AM
Because she's playing her character that everyone loves.

Amy Jade
13-07-2013, 12:09 AM
I love her flippant little comments and put downs like that, she makes me laugh out loud with her remarks toward other house mates, she doesn't hide how she feels at all and I would rather people like Gina who speak their mind than Sam's or Callums that watch what they say just in case they happen to offend anyone.

I wouldn't say she abuses anyone though...if she was she would have been reprimanded.

toronto_matt
13-07-2013, 08:21 AM
I've lost count the amount of times she cusses people, it comes naturally to her like describing a 59 year old, Jackie, as an evil bitch because she ordered food, hello, didn't Gina get pampered at Housemates expense?

get away? get away with what? free speech? having an opinion?

that 59 year old woman your talking about has been more nasty than Gina ever was, shes disgraceful

bez87
13-07-2013, 09:55 AM
No got to give her credit for calling jackie an evil b*tch hahaha but was more great was when big brother said she wouldn't be going back into the luxury safe house hahahahaha she was mortified, she really thought she was going to stay in their till the end lol

chuff me dizzy
13-07-2013, 10:09 AM

Shes truly nasty and has the cheek to call others evil when she is by far the most evil HOUSEMATE since Makosi,Deana

armand.kay
13-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Shes truly nasty and has the cheek to call others evil when she is by far the most evil HOUSEMATE since Makosi,Deana
You say this about someone every year :laugh:

Patricia4
13-07-2013, 10:26 AM
She is telling the truth.

the truth
13-07-2013, 01:53 PM
it's cause it's so OTT that's what makes it funny

not at all.shes just going for cheap laughs....its predictable its nasty and abusive....she needs to be called out for it....she certainly couldn't handle someone speaking about her in such a disgusting way

anne666
13-07-2013, 01:53 PM
What a marvelous , gifted judge of character.

the truth
13-07-2013, 01:55 PM
I love her flippant little comments and put downs like that, she makes me laugh out loud with her remarks toward other house mates, she doesn't hide how she feels at all and I would rather people like Gina who speak their mind than Sam's or Callums that watch what they say just in case they happen to offend anyone.

I wouldn't say she abuses anyone though...if she was she would have been reprimanded.

I 100% disagree....shes just mindlessly abusive for the sake of it....clearly it works with the less intelligent amongst the viewing audience....when shes actually asked to back any of this abuse up (such as calling the twin bitchy) she then folds up like a cheap deckchair.....shes just saying the stupidest most ignorant thing she can think of behind peoples backs and some think that's funny? its pitiful...get her out

anne666
13-07-2013, 01:58 PM
The twins Bitchy?? Yes a marvelous, talented judge of character. I am a lesser mortal obviously. LOL

Mystic Mock
13-07-2013, 04:27 PM
Gina may not be the nicest person in the world, but I doubt anybody else on here would behave differently to Gina if they was living in there, the rest are all so horrible and miserable, and selfish in their own way.

Gina may not be perfect but at least she's witty, and hates the people that everybody else would hate if they was living in there.

Emmyasdfghjkl
13-07-2013, 04:28 PM
She hardly abuses them.

newspresenter
13-07-2013, 05:27 PM
get away? get away with what? free speech? having an opinion?

that 59 year old woman your talking about has been more nasty than Gina ever was, shes disgraceful

I adore free speech, but free speech comes at a price when it comes to abusing people. Its one thing to call someone something bad when they've actually done bad, its not free speech when you call someone an evil bitch when they're not. Gina seems to think she's got carte blanche to abuse people almost at will, thats wrong.

EDIT: Gina is favourite to win BB, one of the favourites to be put back in the SafeHouse, but she didn't get it. Have people seen through her?