PDA

View Full Version : hazel & Charlie think Dexter lied about Daley Showmance !!!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 12:59 AM
How dumb can someone get this charlie and hazel think that dexter has told daley to stay away from hazel because he is jealous and wants hazel for herself? Numpty Daley will believe them no doubt and Dexter will receive full house of nominations again this week if he is not immune from safe house.

Furthermore on live feed charlie has stated that she thinks he only likes her because its diversion and he only likes hazel wtf u got in bed with him then? :conf:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 01:01 AM
i now want a straight one to one with hazel vs dexter then we will see who is the liar !!!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 01:05 AM
She's doing exactly what she's accusing Dexter of doing, flitting around telling tales to Daley and Hazel about what she's found out and putting her own spin on it.

I pity whoever is listening to her in the house, they'll need earplugs.

Colbert-Bump
13-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Somebody should tell Daley about how Charlie looks at him...

JTM45
13-07-2013, 02:10 AM
What the ***** is wrong with Charlie!!??
I expect this kinda' sh*t from Hazel because she's a spiteful bitch but i thought Charlie was better than this. So sad!

Jords
13-07-2013, 02:30 AM
How can Hazel think this? SHES THE ONE DOING IT.

Jords
13-07-2013, 02:30 AM
What the ***** is wrong with Charlie!!??
I expect this kinda' sh*t from Hazel because she's a spiteful bitch but i thought Charlie was better than this. So sad!

Agree :(

Charlie cant see past her friendship with Hazel.

Gillian-73
13-07-2013, 05:25 AM
How can Hazel think this? SHES THE ONE DOING IT.

This lol. She knows all the conversations they've had and all the 'hugs' they've had.

armand.kay
13-07-2013, 07:47 AM
Oh Ffs I fell asleep before live feed last night :( I tried with all my efforts to stay up, i missed so much :bored:.

And it will be on for not even a minute on the main show.

armand.kay
13-07-2013, 07:48 AM
Let them dig their own grave.

MrWong
13-07-2013, 07:56 AM
Hazel will be Dexters downfall.

The house trust her more than they trust him.

bez87
13-07-2013, 10:49 AM
no Charlie follows, and with her mum a massive fan of hazel and the sun shines out of her ar*e, no wonder charlie listens to hazel, and really dexter hasn't done much for anyone to trust him from the first couple of weeks. but hazel is playing a good game, or she is that deluded she doesn't know but according to the daily star, she is doing it to boost her career with a £1m sex plot.

Cherie
13-07-2013, 10:51 AM
How stupid is Hazel, has she forgotton the boos already...?

smeagol
13-07-2013, 10:54 AM
they are all paranoid. no one believes anything. dex only adds to that they never trust him lol but i think he plays on that which is fun to see.

big love triangle lol dex charlie daley hazel calum. someone guest a orgy so they all happy

Jemal
13-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Tbfair to the girls, he was using the most over exaggerated words lol. Lets be honest the worst thing Daley n hazel done was just hazel wrapping her legs around him when he picked her up. Dexter described that as disgusting.
Dexter described a bloody hug as repulsive lol.
Unbearable to watch. Said shes coming across as a cold hearted bitch or witch.
Lol give me a break. Hes up to something.

daniel-lewis-1985
13-07-2013, 10:57 AM
How dumb can someone get this charlie and hazel think that dexter has told daley to stay away from hazel because he is jealous and wants hazel for herself? Numpty Daley will believe them no doubt and Dexter will receive full house of nominations again this week if he is not immune from safe house.

Furthermore on live feed charlie has stated that she thinks he only likes her because its diversion and he only likes hazel wtf u got in bed with him then? :conf:

I fully support Charlie on this.

She was right when Dexter told her he liked her it came out of nowhere had no emotion. He was lying.

He does stare at Hazel a lot and we aren't seeing the full live feed to see how much that actually is and if you remember when she came in he tried his hardest to get with Hazel and failed.

Now you think hes telling Daley to stay away from Hazel is in his best interests? Bollocks its because he is jealous.

His worst nightmare would be Dazel getting to go into the safe house.

Charlie may not be 100% right on some things but she is getting there.

karezza
13-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Charlie is a moron. Dexter doesn't fancy Hazel.

Cherie
13-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Tbfair to the girls, he was using the most over exaggerated words lol. Lets be honest the worst thing Daley n hazel done was just hazel wrapping her legs around him when he picked her up. Dexter described that as disgusting.
Dexter described a bloody hug as repulsive lol.
Unbearable to watch. Said shes coming across as a cold hearted bitch or witch.
Lol give me a break. Hes up to something.

Gina said the same thing to Daley though about it being uncomfortable to watch, they saw it all, we just saw the snippets.

daniel-lewis-1985
13-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Charlie is a moron. Dexter doesn't fancy Hazel.

Dexter openly said hes liked Hazel when she first arrived.

Do you really believe he has feelings for Charlie? LOL

smudgie
13-07-2013, 11:00 AM
I fully support Charlie on this.

She was right when Dexter told her he liked her it came out of nowhere had no emotion. He was lying.

He does stare at Hazel a lot and we aren't seeing the full live feed to see how much that actually is and if you remember when she came in he tried his hardest to get with Hazel and failed.

Now you think hes telling Daley to stay away from Hazel is in his best interests? Bollocks its because he is jealous.

His worst nightmare would be Dazel getting to go into the safe house.

Charlie may not be 100% right on some things but she is getting there.

Spot on. I do think however that the jealousy re Daley is more the fact that Daley will have a story as he has the *real* romance in the house, whereas Dexter is really struggling to fabricate one from nothing. Desperate fella is Dexter.

Josy
13-07-2013, 11:02 AM
I don't even care what it is she's on about, whether it's true or not true, I just want her to shut up for 5 minutes when the Live Feed is on or for them to show us another housemate for a few minutes because the way she's been going on the past few nights have been irritating me A LOT I almost turned the Live Feed off last night because it was just constant going round in circle type conversations from Charlie about all this Dexter crap.

Ellen
13-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Dexter has done nothing to earn anyone's trust in there so of course they are going to think he's up to something & he is.
He tried it on with Hazel, got nowhere, he tied it on with Jemima,got nowhere. He didnt try it on with Charlie because she was interested in Callum.
Dexter is now desperate for a story line so he sets his sights on Charlie, there is nothing real about it.

Jemal
13-07-2013, 11:06 AM
[/B]

Gina said the same thing to Daley though about it being uncomfortable to watch, they saw it all, we just saw the snippets.

There's a different tho cherie.
Look. When Gina was talking to Daley, she always referred back to daleys girlfriend on the outside world, saying "it isn't right" "imagine how she feels" etc. her referring back to Katie all the time showed that she actually cared about the situation on the outside. Lol dexter didnt do nothing like that. The only time he referred to Katie was when he was talking to Daley in which he called Katie 'dessert'.
When dexter was talking to hazel, from what i saw NOT ONCE did dexter mention daleys girlfriend, NOT ONCE.
Which shows he was doing it in hes best interest at that very moment and not for anything else. You can see the difference if you see how dan talked to hazel about it (in which dan always referred to daleys girlfriend) and dexters conversation with her where he solely focused on his own benefits which lead to him not even mentioning Katie once which is the sole problem and situation of all of this Daley and hazel bull****.

But sometimes if you support an housemate so much its hard to see the bad in him. So i understand.

smeagol
13-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Dexter has done nothing to earn anyone's trust in there so of course they are going to think he's up to something & he is.
He tried it on with Hazel, got nowhere, he tied it on with Jemima,got nowhere. He didnt try it on with Charlie because she was interested in Callum.
Dexter is now desperate for a story line so he sets his sights on Charlie, there is nothing real about it.

he doesn't need a storyline he has one every day. he is doing it cause he is a horny hobbit and to wind them up .no more no less.
he is doing a great job

Ellen
13-07-2013, 11:13 AM
he doesn't need a storyline he has one every day. he is doing it cause he is a horny hobbit and to wind them up .no more no less.
he is doing a great job

His mind is constantly in overdrive for a story, so far it has kept him in but if he is not careful it will come back on him.

bez87
13-07-2013, 11:22 AM
on channel 5 website, there's a video with charlie and dexter talking about his feelings, as much as it probably is a plot for dexter to stay in, he is well in his rights to do so, what isn't right is the crazy twist that hazel has put into charlies mind that dexter said the stuff to daley because he was jealous :S even tho everything he said to daley was true, hazel is trying to make sure that the whole her and daley thing is just in dexters head when it comes to charlie at least it's crazy. thing is i think dexter fancies everyone.

daniel-lewis-1985
13-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Spot on. I do think however that the jealousy re Daley is more the fact that Daley will have a story as he has the *real* romance in the house, whereas Dexter is really struggling to fabricate one from nothing. Desperate fella is Dexter.

He even said on live feed "me and you in bed last night was probably the last scene before the highlight show ended".

He doesnt like Charlie its all for his own gain as it is with Dazel if its not because he fancys Hazel then it definatley jealousy because he thinks they are getting more airtime than him.

All he wants is attention and trying his best to get himself shown as much as possible.

bez87
13-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Maybe but i honestly think he was trying to help daley out, and the only reason hazel is saying this is so she doesn't look bad but it's making it look better and daley must be pooing himself and has gone on the defensive.

smudgie
13-07-2013, 11:37 AM
He even said on live feed "me and you in bed last night was probably the last scene before the highlight show ended".

He doesnt like Charlie its all for his own gain as it is with Dazel if its not because he fancys Hazel then it definatley jealousy because he thinks they are getting more airtime than him.

All he wants is attention and trying his best to get himself shown as much as possible.

Yeah, give him enough rope and he will hang himself.

fingers
13-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Oh Ffs I fell asleep before live feed last night :( I tried with all my efforts to stay up, i missed so much :bored:.

And it will be on for not even a minute on the main show.

MrMarky has posted the full 2hours on here, think it's called "LF 2hours worth"

fingers
13-07-2013, 12:00 PM
I don't even care what it is she's on about, whether it's true or not true, I just want her to shut up for 5 minutes when the Live Feed is on or for them to show us another housemate for a few minutes because the way she's been going on the past few nights have been irritating me A LOT I almost turned the Live Feed off last night because it was just constant going round in circle type conversations from Charlie about all this Dexter crap.

...and said in the same whiny monotone that can drive you effing mad!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 12:04 PM

i had to have ear plugs and be blindfolded whenever even home wrecker hazel and put ur foot in it charlie were on..... :bawling:

anne666
13-07-2013, 01:20 PM

Dear oh dear can she rabbit??? Round and round on and on repeating every damn thing . I liked her a bit until seeing more of her on live feed. She doesn't allow anyone to interrupt her flow riddles as she talks AT them. Her whole conversation last night could have been reduced to 5 minutes at the most. How does anyone in her life stand it? Amateur psychology???Taken down to a whole new level. OMG

anne666
13-07-2013, 01:20 PM

Dear oh dear can she rabbit??? Round and round on and on repeating every damn thing . I liked her a bit until seeing more of her on live feed. She doesn't allow anyone to interrupt her flow of riddles as she talks AT them. Her whole conversation last night could have been reduced to 5 minutes at the most. How does anyone in her life stand it? Amateur psychology???Taken down to a whole new level. OMG

anne666
13-07-2013, 01:23 PM

Was a lot of what she was saying nonsense or lies? I had lost the will to live and couldn't begin to separate out all of those spewing mixed up filler words from proper speech. I was really shocked LOL

hijaxers
13-07-2013, 02:22 PM
I agree with everyone here Charlie is like a bleedin tramps overcoat - she just goes on and on and on !