PDA

View Full Version : If Gina was in an earlier series, would she be let off?

reece(:
13-07-2013, 01:54 AM
One reason I think Gina gets kept by the public is that they've seen characters like her over the years (bitchy/confrontational) and have voted them off as soon as, have the public realised people like Gina are a value to the house..? and if she was in an earlier series would Gina have been out in the first few weeks??

Rob!
13-07-2013, 02:21 AM
I would be interested to see how Gina would cope in another series. She'd have been incredible in BB8.

Jords
13-07-2013, 02:25 AM
Gina has a very likable personality and shes often correct with her comments, she does get a little bit too bitchy (Charlie and her clothes) but can be forgiven.

reece(:
13-07-2013, 02:59 AM
I would be interested to see how Gina would cope in another series. She'd have been incredible in BB8.
She'd have definitely sorted out the men in that house!

brisbanebroncos
13-07-2013, 03:18 AM
At times I don't get the love for Gina, shes a complete bitch. It seems with English Big Brother, whoever the outsiders are gets the fans vote, even if they deserve to be outsiders. In the past the outsiders were the likeable ones but I don't see why Gina is likeable.

lovebigbrotheruk
13-07-2013, 03:25 AM
I genuinely believe that people just appreciate her honesty. Also, the fact that she can be really goofy and sweet too helps.