PDA

View Full Version : Charlie the nasty sh*t-stirrer

jegmeister
13-07-2013, 06:47 AM
On Live Feed last night we saw the real Charlie, not the helpless downtrodden daughter she has been portrayed as. A nasty spiteful piece of work who has backstabbed Dexter and Gina to save her own skin.

And she has even managed to convince thicko Daley and deluded Hazel that the public never really hated Hazel. In fact, Dexter and Gina are right - as the Homewrecker chants last night showed. Hazel only survived by the skin of her teeth against Wolfy.

Unfortunately, this puts Dexter in the firing line like never before. Unless he is up against Hazel, he is in trouble. It's a shame cos I think he's a great HM and although a bit of an idiot is not nearly as bad as some of the other nasty slimeballs in that house. Let's hope Charlie gets her comeuppance.

JTM45
13-07-2013, 07:08 AM
We need Dexter to get into the safehouse more than ever now!!! It really would ***** their plans up and perhaps Charlie will stop being so bloody awful and get to know Dexter properly.
I think between Hazel and Dan Dexter's friendship with Charlie was doomed from the start.

Patricia4
13-07-2013, 07:20 AM
I said this the the other day she is two faced she is a user and sly.

GypsyGoth
13-07-2013, 07:43 AM
The other night Dex confessed his love for Charlie. Earlier in the series he confessed his love for Hazel. Did he think that they weren't gonna talk at some stage and compare notes? He is using Charlie, just as he used Hazel, to try and get himself airtime. That's his job publicity. Charlie was suspicious of his confession after the words came with no emotion, she felt he was cold towards her.

So what was she meant to do? Giggle happily for the rest of the series thinking that Dex loved her?

The lies he has been sowing in this show have caught up to him, it's wrong to be careless with peoples hearts. And once Charlie gets out of BB, she's realise that she was right not to trust him.

Also instead of just talking behind his back, she took him to the treehouse and told him about her suspicions.

the truth
13-07-2013, 01:57 PM
can anyone actually understand Charlies verbal incontinence?

anne666
13-07-2013, 02:01 PM
No, wouldn't want to.

smeagol
13-07-2013, 02:03 PM
so where is gina in all this. as if they believe that surely she can back up dexter and the hazel situation ?

Kizzy
13-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Charlie is actually a bigger gobsh*** than dexter :laugh:

hijaxers
13-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Charlie is stirring a pot that may well boil her right out of the water, as the days roll by she has had a lot more to say but just like her mother she gets fixated on all the wrong things . I don't wanna say she's dim but her train wreck life so far should have taught her something - sadly it seems not and she carries on like blunderwoman !

anne666
13-07-2013, 02:17 PM
Listening to her I would say she has spent too long in therapy.Several therapists must have hung themselves listening to her and she now has PTSD.

Samuel.
13-07-2013, 02:28 PM
A nasty spiteful piece of work

Just a tad over-dramatic...

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 03:41 PM
Charlie Craplin needs to go!

CaudleHalbard
13-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Charlie Craplin needs to go!

Great name! :D

chuff me dizzy
13-07-2013, 05:47 PM
My only problem with Charlie is her getting sucked in by CHEATING Dexter ,she needs to move away and stay away .Tell her Jackie fgs !!

Vanessa
13-07-2013, 05:49 PM
I think Charlie likes Dexter more than she's admitting. She just can't stay away. :joker:

boomoo
13-07-2013, 11:01 PM
On Live Feed last night we saw the real Charlie, not the helpless downtrodden daughter she has been portrayed as. A nasty spiteful piece of work who has backstabbed Dexter and Gina to save her own skin.

And she has even managed to convince thicko Daley and deluded Hazel that the public never really hated Hazel. In fact, Dexter and Gina are right - as the Homewrecker chants last night showed. Hazel only survived by the skin of her teeth against Wolfy.

Unfortunately, this puts Dexter in the firing line like never before. Unless he is up against Hazel, he is in trouble. It's a shame cos I think he's a great HM and although a bit of an idiot is not nearly as bad as some of the other nasty slimeballs in that house. Let's hope Charlie gets her comeuppance.

Charlie reminds me of Bea and the way she brought down Freddie. Charlie is just like her mother neither seem to like men. Charlie certainly has trust issues.