PDA

View Full Version : Which Romance Was More genuine or Is more Genuine?

Jemal
13-07-2013, 09:56 AM
?
Erm well
As a coach supporter, i literally think he as whipped on Charlie, but probably calmed down abit but still likes her tho. And I think Charlie liked callum but the VT thing threw her off.

Hazel doesn't like Daley imo lol. Shes just having fun. But the wrong fun.
Daley really likes hazel though so pfft it's one sided imo

How Charlie and dexter are getting pushed as a romance i dont know but i put it as an option anyway lol... Dexters playing a game an hes whole plan got sussed, Charlie doesnt like him but i think will eventually will if dexter keeps playing hes mind games?

Pick a couple and explain why.

chuff me dizzy
13-07-2013, 10:07 AM
None

Verbal
13-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Callum and Charlie were. Now Callum is running the very real risk of turning into a creepy stalker type. Dazel just want to screw each other raw. They should just lock them in a cupboard for an hour and let them get it over with.

Dexter and Charlie, romance? Did I miss something? They are both similar characters, but no.

Vicky.
13-07-2013, 10:14 AM
None are genuine IMO. Though its painfully obvious that Callum does like Charlie.

Kyle
13-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Secrets and lies and non genuine relationships.

I don't even think the Hazel/Daley one is genuine because It looks so much like Hazel has an ulterior motive.

smudgie
13-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Not a bit of romance in that house.

Daley lusts after Hazel when she is up to her c*ck teasing.

Callum might fancy Charlie then again he might not, she certainly has no interest in that way.

Dexter is a nasty little user. He tried it on with Hazel first and now Charlie, it is so transparant and pathetic....he is out to sell a story. Thankfully he has been rumbled.
Charlie just wants to be everyone's friend and for all her rambling on is on the ball.

Jemal
13-07-2013, 10:17 AM
None are genuine IMO. Though its painfully obvious that Callum does like Charlie.

Im gutted im the only one who thinks Charlie liked callum before her mum got involved. It wasnt a 90-10 thing imo. It was more 55-45.
But when Charlie wasnt talking to him about it she said it was more coming from me than 50-50.

smeagol
13-07-2013, 10:17 AM
callum latched on to charlie as part of his game plan it didnt work out. cause he is creepy. charlie doesn't like him and he doesn't like her as much as said .

yep hazel daley us pure lets bang nothing wrong with that. thats genuine could it lead to more who knows

dexter charlie well charlie actually likes him been seeing signs for a while now. though charlie is just as good at playing mind games and dex well he likes anything in a skirt
so not genuine.

love - none
sex - hazel daley def real

Verbal
13-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Im gutted im the only one who thinks Charlie liked callum before her mum got involved. It wasnt a 90-10 thing imo. It was more 55-45.
But when Charlie wasnt talking to him about it she said it was more coming from me than 50-50.

You're not, Callum and Charlie were 100% into each other before the mother got involved.

Patricia4
13-07-2013, 10:25 AM
None

Ellen
13-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Charlie & Callum were both into each other until the mother got involved.
Daley likes Hazel but i dont believe Hazel is into him.
Dexter & Charlie is just dexter playing a game & if she falls for the "you could break my heart" crap then she is more stupid than i thought.

bez87
13-07-2013, 10:33 AM
It's crazy to think Dexter has decided to show his love for charlie, but knows full well that Callum liked her, and i honestly believe that Callum and charlie were a good match and actually enjoyed their showmance, a shame Jackie's over protectiveness stopped it growing and i actually think big brother was wrong in showing his VT, i don't think it's gained anything either way it's actually made the viewing worse for me, because it was the only relationship on BB what felt genuine.

Sophiee
13-07-2013, 11:36 AM
none of them. I'm not feeling any possible genuine showmances this year at all.

Nia-96
13-07-2013, 11:44 AM
I don't think any are genuine, although I do agree that the Hazel and Daley thing is one sided, and that Daley does like Hazel