PDA

View Full Version : Dexter throwing gina under the bus!!

Craiggy
13-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Why is dexter throwing gina under the bus? Daley telling him that gina said his friendship with him was fake which is true Daley called him "maggot" not long ago. And now apparently gina is making up lies and turning everyone against her.

Gina is up this week, hope it don't play out badly.

Jemal
13-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Well that was a nice friendship Lmfao!

smeagol
13-07-2013, 10:29 AM
dont understand any of that

smudgie
13-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Dexter would throw his own mother under a bus if he tought it would win him BB.
The way he goes on when he is saved, you would think his life depended on it.

karezza
13-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Why is dexter throwing gina under the bus? Daley telling him that gina said his friendship with him was fake which is true Daley called him "maggot" not long ago. And now apparently gina is making up lies and turning everyone against her.

That's just gibberish.

Gina is the Judas not Dexter.:nono:

Jemal
13-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Dexter can go do one. Hes gonna drop Daley when he gets out once he sees himself in the papers.

lovebigbrotheruk
Hate Dexter now! Can't believe what he's doing!

Cherie

No me neither.

karezza
13-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Hate Dexter now! Can't believe what he's doing!

What is he doing? I don't think anyone knows what he is doing.

cyberwar
13-07-2013, 10:34 AM

He knows him and Gina are the easy targets, his gameplan was sussed on LF by Charlie, he is desperate to get Daley and Hazel to like him.

MrWong
13-07-2013, 10:35 AM

No me neither.

I think it's something to do with these tweets..

10.37am: Daley and Dexter talk Gina. Dexter heard his #Ginxter buddy say Daley's not a real pal of Dex. Ack. He's not happy. #bbuklive

10.51am: Daley says Gina's reported words (saying he's not a proper friend to Dexter) are the biggest lie he's heard in the House. #bbuklive

armand.kay
13-07-2013, 10:36 AM
I think he is in love with Daley ****ing hell. Why are you obsessed with the guy who nominated him and said they will be beasties on the outside world but once he left he said he won't speak to him again :///

Cherie
13-07-2013, 10:38 AM
I think it's something to do with these tweets..

10.37am: Daley and Dexter talk Gina. Dexter heard his #Ginxter buddy say Daley's not a real pal of Dex. Ack. He's not happy. #bbuklive

10.51am: Daley says Gina's reported words (saying he's not a proper friend to Dexter) are the biggest lie he's heard in the House. #bbuklive

Okay thanks but Dexter is right Gina did say that in the safe house when Hazel and Daley were talking and Gina said Daley told Hazel he wouldn't mix with Dex outside the house.

MrWong
13-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Can we now put to bed the horse****e that Dexter would save Gina if he got put in the SH and she was nominated.

Dexters loyalties are clearly with Daley and to a lesser extent, Hazel.

karezza
13-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Can we now put to bed the horse****e that Dexter would save Gina if he got put in the SH and she was nominated.

Dexters loyalties are clearly with Daley and to a lesser extent, Hazel.

If Dexter goes to the Safe House Gina will be up for eviction not Daley.
Dexter would want to save Gina. Charlie would want to save Hazel.

MrWong
13-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Okay thanks but Dexter is right Gina did say that in the safe house when Hazel and Daley were talking and Gina said Daley told Hazel he wouldn't mix with Dex outside the house, I thought at the time she picked it up wrong or relayed it wrongly on purpose.

That's true but Daley does actually dislike Dexter.

Gina's not wrong about that.

Dexters desperate attempts at befriending Daley are all in vain.

Daley thinks he's a little maggot.

Jemal
13-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Dexter would save Daley no doubt... Dunno what your watching karezza too make you think otherwise lol

MrWong
13-07-2013, 10:43 AM
If Dexter goes to the Safe House Gina will be up for eviction not Daley.
Dexter would want to save Gina. Charlie would want to save Hazel.

I said Gina will be up?

If Hazels up with her Dexter will save Hazel due to his misguided loyalty to Daley.

karezza
13-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Dexter would save Daley no doubt... Dunno what your watching karezza too make you think otherwise lol

Daley won't be up for eviction - Gina or Dexter will.

smeagol
13-07-2013, 10:46 AM
those tweets mean nothing its just people talking. its hardly thowing anybody under a bus lol . he is trying to find out if daley likes him or not.
not sure what it has to do with gina. , gina says what dex says all the time to people

DoM-h
13-07-2013, 10:47 AM
Meh. Gina's time is up. She's brought all she can to the house.

Cherie
13-07-2013, 10:49 AM

I wouldn't take that as a given at all, Dexter twists and turns on everything he does.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 11:18 AM
So its ok for Gina to tell Charlie that Dex feelings for any women in the house aint real and he is very smart gameplayer but its not ok for dexter to talk about precious gina...?

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 36m

11.48pm: Gina: "Oh, we've got lemonade". Dexter: "Yep. It's all good in the 'hood". Gina: "It really is the 'hood in here". #bbuklive

fingers
13-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Dexter would throw his own mother under a bus if he tought it would win him BB.
The way he goes on when he is saved, you would think his life depended on it.
Yes, his newly formed, but non-existent PR Company, Earth Horse PR Ltd., depends on him winning. :joker:

fingers
13-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Okay thanks but Dexter is right Gina did say that in the safe house when Hazel and Daley were talking and Gina said Daley told Hazel he wouldn't mix with Dex outside the house.

She misheard the conversation, Daley said the exact opposite!

Jemal
13-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Btw dexters girlfriend just dumped him lmfao

smudgie
13-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Btw dexters girlfriend just dumped him lmfao

Was that right after he dumped her on live feed. I don't think he really had a girlfriend, more a stunt for a storyline, Charlotte and him i. It together.

Patricia4
13-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Naughty Dexter i didnt want him to turn on Gina.

fingers
13-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Was that right after he dumped her on live feed. I don't think he really had a girlfriend, more a stunt for a storyline, Charlotte and him i. It together.

She may be an employee of Earth Horse PR Ltd - probably the only employee!

Brother Leon
13-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Where have you been? Gina's been backstabbing him for a while now to Charlie lol. How is it Dexter's fault when she stirred it saying Daley doesnt see him as a true friend? Lol