PDA

View Full Version : Ginas true backstabbing colours have come out now. She has blown it.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Ginas true backstabbing colours have come out now. She has blown it.
She has been backstabbing Dexter to Charlie saying he really fancies Hazel and has a gameplan. She also told Charlie that it was Dexter who set up the viewers questions when it was her as she hates Hazel.
Charlie has blown her backstabbing wide open

She has gone from hero to zero in my eyes. Totally selfish and will drop her mates in it to save her own neck.

I have had quite a few of texts from friends this morning saying they watched live feed and they cannot believe Gina has betrayed Dexter like this. We all supported her and voted her in the SH with Dexter. No more, she has blown it.

karezza
13-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Gina backstabbing Dexter is the final nail in her fake coffin.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Gina backstabbing Dexter is the final nail in her fake coffin.

Yes enough is enough :devil:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Dexters always been a lone wolf.. he doesnt need people it makes you weak.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 12:15 PM
copying a comment from ds which i feel is appropriate to this thread.....

Gina has continued to back stabbed & lied about Dexter since she returned to the house.

Gina has implied to the HMs that everything happened in the SH was Dexter's doing and she just went along for the ride.

Gina faked feeling guilty in the save and replace, she let Dexter be the barer of the bad news. The HMs believe it was all Dexter's decission and Gina had no say in it.

Gina is relaying PRIVATE convo's she's had with Dexter to Charlie and other HMs.

Gina was the one who told Charlie that Dexter really fancies Hazel and tried to split up Daley and Hazel so he can get closer to Hazel.

Gina nominated Dexter in week 2, Dexter has never nominated Gina.

Until today, Dexter has never spoken about Gina behind her back in a bad or negative way. I can understand he is getting fed up being blamed for everything that happened in the SH when it was a joint decision in most cases, unless it was Gina wanting payback time towards Hazel and Jackie, then she got her own way.

BBUKAUSFAN
13-07-2013, 12:30 PM
i think it was a smart move by gina, gets the heat off her tail and possible save her self from this weeks nominations if she isn't in the safe house, putting a bigger target on dexter back!

Withano
13-07-2013, 12:30 PM
If I thought for half a second that Dexter romantically cares about absolutely anybody in the house, I might give a **** about what Gina done to try and stop it.

Jemal
13-07-2013, 12:34 PM
I think he likes Gina aswell.

Headie
13-07-2013, 12:37 PM
She's still favourite to win. A few places high than Dexter too, so your theory doesn't really work.

lovebigbrotheruk
13-07-2013, 12:48 PM
We all k ow that Dexter is in the wrong this time!

Roy Mars III
13-07-2013, 12:49 PM
time to get her out

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 12:50 PM
She's still favourite to win. A few places high than Dexter too, so your theory doesn't really work.

What has my theory got to do with who is favourite to win? and let me remind you wolfy and dan were also favourites to win and look where they are now in a couple of weeks. So it don't take long for favourites to go down the list and only way for them is down !!!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 12:50 PM
time to get her out

Agreed she has had her time get her out this week !!! :devil:

Benjamin
13-07-2013, 12:51 PM
To be honest a lot (not all but a lot) of the choices made in the safe house were his. We all saw he had to explain everything to her and told her how to act, for example she wanted to save Callum, he wanted to save Charlie, and they both wanted to put Jackie up.

Benjamin
13-07-2013, 12:51 PM
What has my theory got to do with who is favourite to win? and let me remind you wolfy and dan were also favourites to win and look where they are now in a couple of weeks. So it don't take long for favourites to go down the list and only way for them is down !!!

Actually Dan is back at 5th fave to win with odds at 7/1 and seems to still be climbing. :tongue:

Jemal
13-07-2013, 12:52 PM
This is the greatest day of my life *wipes a tear*
Gina and dexter fans turning on eachother, does it get any better :laugh2:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Actually Dan is back at 5th fave to win with odds at 7/1 and seems to still be climbing. :tongue:

yeah but either the pair of dexter or gina with charlie and dan will be going into the safe house tonight or tomorrow. My prediction is whoever goes into the safehouse it might backfire on them regarding the odds.... :bawling:

Marc
13-07-2013, 01:20 PM
Time to make it a Sam Jackie Sophie Twins Callum Daley final

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Time to make it a Sam Jackie Sophie Twins Callum Daley final

i will boycott the show if this is the final...... :bawling: