PDA

View Full Version : Hazel and Daley for the safe house!

Scream
13-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Wish everyone would stop trying to act like saints and think for Daley's poor girlfriend. For one, nobody even knows if she's telling the truth and if she really loved him she wold of just left it and not tried to get revenge anyway, just saying.

Also, you all wanted Big Brother to get evil and now they have it's too far. Get over it. Don't watch if you don't like it. I doubt Hazel and Daley will go in because the British public are SO kind which is why they chant disgusting and ridiculous things at the Housemates as they leave, but it would be great. I hope they go in there, they have sex and it's ALL OVER THE PAPERS

Don't care, bye.

Benjamin
13-07-2013, 12:14 PM
Yeah, I'd rather they were not immune for the week so I'm going to have to disagree with you.

karezza
13-07-2013, 12:14 PM
It has to be Chexter.

Benjamin
13-07-2013, 12:16 PM
It has to be Chexter.

What? Since when did Chexter get used.

I'd rather them then Daley/Hazel but again nothing will happen with those two. I wish BB had let us choose the two to go in.

I would have put Jackie and Gina just to see how those two coped with each other. :devil:

Jemal
13-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Why are people pushing this Pokemon sounding romance 'Chexter' i mean what the actual ****....