PDA

View Full Version : Dexter fans & Gina fans should stop turning against each other

Headie
13-07-2013, 12:24 PM
It happens every year. The 2 biggest characters' fanbases turn against the other one and it eventually leads to them both being evicted when it could've all have been avoided.

Instead of Dexter fans calling out Gina for random stuff or Gina fans calling out Dexter for random stuff, just unite as one big fanbase and allow them both to make this series a great one and make it to the final TOGETHER.

Jemal
13-07-2013, 12:25 PM
LMFAO
*dies*

Benjamin
13-07-2013, 12:26 PM
I still like both of them as housemates and hope they both make the final. I guess some people are only able to support one or the other and find the need to then hate one of them?

And to be honest there are plenty of other housemates to be hating on like those that have been there for 4 weeks and been deadwood so far...

Scream
13-07-2013, 12:27 PM
Oh Jesus, you're making out your hardcore fans. You're starting to look like fans of One Direction and Justin Bieber and you're making me cringe a little now.

Benjamin
13-07-2013, 12:29 PM
Oh Jesus, you're making out your hardcore fans. You're starting to look like fans of One Direction and Justin Bieber and you're making me cringe a little now.

Oh, I'm sorry our supporting a housemate bothers you. :idc:

Scream
13-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Oh, I'm sorry our supporting a housemate bothers you. :idc:

Wasn't really aimed at you but It's not the supporting of housemates that 'bothers' me...It's the making out that the housemates are God and you need to go to the end of the world and back to keep them in.

Jemal
13-07-2013, 12:30 PM
I do think tho alot of people who support either one are just bandwagon jumpers. Lol

Withano
13-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Honestly, the chances of three people being up for a double eviction is too high for your plan to work. Fight.

Headie
13-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Wasn't really aimed at you but It's not the supporting of housemates that 'bothers' me...It's the making out that the housemates are God and you need to go to the end of the world and back to keep them in.

Since when did I say Gina and Dexter were 'Gods' and where did I imply that we need to do everything in our power to keep them in? All I said was that the entertaining ones need to stay until the end or else the show will get boring due to fans turning on each other for no reason.

Sorry for getting into my favourite TV show and supporting entertaining characters that I like.

I thought this was a Big Brother forum.. (you know, where you talk about your opinions on the show and the housemates that you like)... but I must be in the wrong place.

Scream
13-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Since when did I say Gina and Dexter were 'Gods' and where did I imply that we need to do everything in our power to keep them in? All I said was that the entertaining ones need to stay until the end or else the show will get boring due to fans turning on each other for no reason.

Sorry for getting into my favourite TV show and supporting entertaining characters that I like.

I thought this was a Big Brother forum.. (you know, where you talk about your opinions on the show and the housemates that you like)... but I must be in the wrong place.

Ooooh, very sassy. Anyway, I never said that is what you said, I said that's what people are making out. And that wasn't all you said, but OK!

Also, you're correct! This is indeed a Big Brother forum which is why I'm having my opinion too... xox

Jemal
13-07-2013, 12:40 PM
:devil::dance:
Im gonna create an anti-ginxter thing.

karezza
13-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Chexter is temporary
Ginxster is forever.

:spin2:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 01:04 PM
well gina fans need to stop making anti dexter threads then dexter fans will stop needing to defend him and making anti gina threads... fair is fair in a truce both sides need to participate. If they stop we stop. Im happy with Ginxter until Dexter gets all the blame when gina is more then involved in most of the trouble caused between the pair.

Brother Leon
13-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Meh. Gina is no good to him in there. Even Dan seems a better friend to him.

Roy Mars III
13-07-2013, 01:05 PM
if Gina and Dexter go, we always have Callum to fall back on

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 01:08 PM
if Gina and Dexter go, we always have Callum to fall back on

i aint supporting no coach i rather go watch paint dry then support a coach....:joker: