PDA

View Full Version : Dexter´s girlfriend dumps him!

Calderyon
13-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Big Brother 2013: Dexter Koh's girlfriend Charlotte Nelson dumps him!

Dexter Koh’s girlfriend Charlotte Nelson isn’t happy with what she’s seeing on Big Brother 2013.

Dexter and student Charlotte supposedly met online via a ‘Sugar Daddy’ website, which has seen Dexter help pay model Charlotte’s bills and loans.

But despite openly admitting to giving him a “hall pass” on the show, Charlotte’s not been too happy with Dex’s latest antics involving Charlie.

Dexter confessed to Charlie earlier in the week that he had feelings for her.

But Charlie wasn’t convinced, telling him: “No I don’t believe that for a second because I know you look at people…Look at the way you look at Hazel, you stare all the into her eyes.”

Watching the latest action from the house last night, where Dex insisted his feelings for Charlie were real, Charlotte tweeted: “What are you playing at?!”

She added: “My hands are washed from you have fun.”

And when one fellow Tweeter asked: “Did you just become single?”, she replied: “yep”

Looks like Dexter will have some explaining to do when he leaves…

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/153597-big-brother-2013-dexter-kohs-girlfriend-charlotte-nelson-dumps-him.html

karezza
13-07-2013, 01:26 PM
It's a pretend dumping. Dexter planned it weeks ago.

:joker:

smeagol
13-07-2013, 01:33 PM
if dexters girlfriend happens to read this i will be happy to be her bit on the side lol
she is hot hot hot nice as well, come here my preciousss lol

anne666
13-07-2013, 01:35 PM
More money to be made then LOL What a lot of tosh !!!!!

anne666
13-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Wasn't this what rabbit mouth Charlie was saying somewhere in that mess of words on Live Feed. That he had planned to do this with his GF, to get the mag deals.

fingers
13-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Dexter was created by Big Brother for this show, his entire Backstory is complete invention, all the publicity stunts, his Rolls Royce with personal number plates, his £120,000 champers bill ALL FAKE>

Roy Mars III
13-07-2013, 01:46 PM
lol everything this guy does it planned out and fake.

the truth
13-07-2013, 01:49 PM
lol you've got to laugh really..this isn't a relationship at all...dexters missus is about as believable as dexy himself ...neither are hurt theyre just playing games...oh well at least hes entertaining

Spoon
13-07-2013, 02:21 PM
I misread the headline as Daley's girlfriend... hope that's to come.

fingers
13-07-2013, 02:22 PM
I misread the headline as Daley's girlfriend... hope that's to come.
She gone an' dunnit awreddy! :joker::joker: