PDA

View Full Version : BIG BROTHER is Fixed !!!! No Way public would have voted them two in !!! (Spoiler)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 02:39 PM
Digusting Daley and hazel have voted in the public? you gotta be kidding me.. they are mugging off the public just because they want to see some intercourse with daley and hazel in the safe house. Plus they are going to be humiliating daley gf even more why bring her on bots if you're gonna promote cheating in this way? The whole bb production should feel ashamed with themselves.... :(

Im so disgusted i might not even watch this weeks big brother what a FIX !!!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 02:40 PM
I'm fed up i say we all should stop watching this contrived crap, it's becoming a soap opera .... :(

Roy Mars III
13-07-2013, 02:41 PM
why would BB fix something so stupid as this. They have been giving Hazel a bad edit all week, its not like they have been trying to save her.

Roy Mars III
13-07-2013, 02:41 PM
it is a terrible choice though

Marcus.
13-07-2013, 02:42 PM
poor daley gf :sad:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 02:42 PM
why would BB fix something so stupid as this. They have been giving Hazel a bad edit all week, its not like they have been trying to save her.

well why pair them up in the first place, to encourage cheating? its to save her of course for another week and to have the so much needed intercourse they are after every series when they put two losers together :sleep:

Jordan.
13-07-2013, 02:43 PM
That's me losing even more interest in this series.

Scream
13-07-2013, 02:44 PM
Get over it! HAHAHAH

smeagol
13-07-2013, 02:44 PM
it means dex dan gina charlie etc fans must of voted for hazel and daley .
no way unless they are thick enough to not realize they had immunity.
must be a fix

now we lose another good housemate well done public. makes no sence at all

Gypsy
13-07-2013, 02:45 PM
best choice who cares about his girlfriend she doesn't need to watch it

YodaBB
Silly people evicting Wolfy, She was a 100% goner this week & yet people still voted that way /:

Jack_
Deary me

It's not that I'm bothered about them being picked, more that none of Gina, Dan and Dexter have immunity when they should...**** sake I hate vote to evict

hijaxers
13-07-2013, 02:47 PM

Charming ! good job it ain't your bloke - ya'd prob feel diff then:nono:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 02:47 PM

you wont be saying best choice if its gina vs dexter in this weeks eviction you want to lose big characters this week do you? because more then like the three that are going to be up are dan, dexter and gina.... from them three it wil be likely dan is gonna be saved so their you go bb fixing it to get dexter or gina out !!!

erinp5
13-07-2013, 02:49 PM
The house will do noms but the twist will be Hazel/Daly nom only ,that way BB get Dexter/Gina head to head.
Emma mentioned some time ago on BBBOTS Dexter/Gina going head to head and at the time I thought 'can't happen the rules state three or more up every week' but I am now having second thoughts, it would not surprise me.

Gypsy
I don't care about Dexter as long as Gina stays BB can do whatever they like :)

Scream
LOOOOOOOOOOL I wanted them in. How brilll.

Gypsy
13-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Charming ! good job it ain't your bloke - ya'd prob feel diff then:nono:

well no one is forcing her to watch their relationship is already over so what's the big deal

lovebigbrotheruk
13-07-2013, 02:51 PM
It's a fix. At least we all know that now.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 02:51 PM
I don't care about Dexter as long as Gina stays BB can do whatever they like :)

You're gina is most at risk this week with Dexter so i don't know why you would be happy? :bawling: Hazel and Daley hate gina !!!

Gypsy
13-07-2013, 02:54 PM
You're gina is most at risk this week with Dexter so i don't know why you would be happy? :bawling: Hazel and Daley hate gina !!!

Gina is definitely safe :)

Another bonus of D+H going into the safe house is that Hazel will be able to stay another week to conflict with Gina :)

Vladimir
13-07-2013, 02:55 PM
why would they rig something like this :joker:

this might turn out to be really interesting, don't complain just yet.

Marcus.
13-07-2013, 02:55 PM
just to do the showmance booooooooo

Gypsy
13-07-2013, 02:56 PM
people calling it a fix probably didn't vote

Roy Mars III
13-07-2013, 02:56 PM
the only thing that makes sense is that a lot of Gina fans did not vote for her and Dan since they don't like Dan. I thought Gina and Dan would win easily.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Gina is definitely safe :)

Another bonus of D+H going into the safe house is that Hazel will be able to stay another week to conflict with Gina :)

Don't get your hopes up daley called gina a bitch and pot stirrer today morning and so did hazel agreeing she is thinking the same. if they have save and replace and gina is not nominated then it could still be gina vs dexter... don't be too happy about them cause it aint gonna end well.... :bawling:

Samuel.
13-07-2013, 02:59 PM
It's not a ****ing fix lol.

I don't think y'all realise the entire series would be in deep **** if they got found out on rigging a public vote. Like the entire thing would be over. They do not benefit enough from sticking two housemates in a room together to risk everything. Use your head.

smudgie
13-07-2013, 03:01 PM
More likely to be viewers wanting someone else out this week, so voting Hazel a free pass gives that a better chance, as sure as eggs are eggs she would have been on her way on Friday.

Roy Mars III
13-07-2013, 03:02 PM
More likely to be viewers wanting someone else out this week, so voting Hazel a free pass gives that a better chance, as sure as eggs are eggs she would have been on her way on Friday.

you're giving BB viewers to much credit to think that far ahead

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 03:04 PM
It's not a ****ing fix lol.

I don't think y'all realise the entire series would be in deep **** if they got found out on rigging a public vote. Like the entire thing would be over. They do not benefit enough from sticking two housemates in a room together to risk everything. Use your head.

They have been planning ways to get intercourse on the show for years its what endemol want so a few quid of the voters money wont sway them and nor will daleys gf seems all they want is some things to happen in the safe house to boost their ratings. what they don't realize is how disgusted they will make the public with this fixing and they will turn off the TV or switch channels in their droves...

smudgie
13-07-2013, 03:07 PM
you're giving BB viewers to much credit to think that far ahead

You could be right, in that case we must have quite a few pervy viewers then sat waiting for the action on live feed.:sleep:

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Will it be pay per view?

Jemal
13-07-2013, 03:14 PM
His gf said she isnt watching after her interview and shes going on holiday. Seriously stop ****ing moaning. Especially if you didnt ****ing vote. Give me a break please. No matter how wrong it is, Daley and hazel will no doubt be interesting.

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 03:15 PM
If they leave em in for 9 months what will they call their love child? Haley? or Daz ?

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Can i use my facebook credits for the under the duvet cam?

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 03:17 PM
His gf said she isnt watching after her interview and shes going on holiday. Seriously stop ****ing moaning. Especially if you didnt ****ing vote. Give me a break please. No matter how wrong it is, Daley and hazel will no doubt be interesting.

More then likely callum is gonna be up for eviction this week and they wont use the save and replace on him..... so i think you're coach is most in trouble this week so why are you so happy about it? :joker:

Spoon
13-07-2013, 03:20 PM
I wondered about Ginxter fans' votes being split between Gina and Dan and Dexter and Charlie, but I didn't think that would lead to a result like this.

Hazel and Daley both seem so very, very unpopular. I'm surprised.

Jemal
13-07-2013, 03:21 PM
More then likely callum is gonna be up for eviction this week and they wont use the save and replace on him..... so i think you're coach is most in trouble this week so why are you so happy about it? :joker:

Because dexter and Gina will also be up and there is no way people are gonna vote to evict callum instead of Gina and dexter :dance: :spin:

RichardG
13-07-2013, 03:22 PM
It's not a fix.

Spoon
13-07-2013, 03:23 PM
If they leave em in for 9 months what will they call their love child? Haley? or Daz ?

Katie, to make her feel better.
or, for a boy: Bum Cream.

smeagol
13-07-2013, 03:24 PM
Because dexter and Gina will also be up and there is no way people are gonna vote to evict callum instead of Gina and dexter :dance: :spin:

callum is a gonna now, he will be up and gone against dex n gina

Jordan.
13-07-2013, 03:25 PM

-moans about people moaning-

Idc about his gf i'm bothered it'll be utterly **** viewing and we're gonna lose another big character thanks to these bores getting immunity.

arista
13-07-2013, 03:25 PM
Digusting Daley and hazel have voted in the public? you gotta be kidding me.. they are mugging off the public just because they want to see some intercourse with daley and hazel in the safe house. Plus they are going to be humiliating daley gf even more why bring her on bots if you're gonna promote cheating in this way? The whole bb production should feel ashamed with themselves.... :(

Are you Sure you Know how the Rest of us Think.

Its no Fix - Endemol do not need that aggro

BigBrotherfan4ever
13-07-2013, 03:30 PM

Well said
poor daley gf :sad:
Very true, can't believe BB would step this low, just for ratings.:nono::devil:

CaudleHalbard
13-07-2013, 03:31 PM
Although he doesn't know it, Daley is now single - he's been dumped.

Maybe someone will throw a tennis ball over the fence with something written on it! ;)

snail69
13-07-2013, 03:32 PM
I wondered about Ginxter fans' votes being split between Gina and Dan and Dexter and Charlie, but I didn't think that would lead to a result like this.

Hazel and Daley both seem so very, very unpopular. I'm surprised.

This. Just this....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Natalie.
13-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Do people want to see them having sex?

Jemal
13-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Well dexter and Charlie wouldnt of been any better.

muchadoaboutnothing
13-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Wow - I'm really pleased these two are in safe house especially with them both on heat.

CaudleHalbard
13-07-2013, 03:39 PM

Yes. :)

Scream
13-07-2013, 03:40 PM

yes please x

Emmyasdfghjkl
13-07-2013, 04:11 PM
what the actual **** is wrong with people, I don't think I even want to watch it, I feel like Dexter is a goner now, sadly.

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Housemates will be taking part in mini tasks throughout the week in order to win condoms for the safe house.

Jemal
13-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Housemates will be taking part in mini tasks throughout the week in order to win condoms for the safe house.

LOL
*dies*

Ramsay
13-07-2013, 04:18 PM
i'm not happy but screaming out that it's a fix is just stupid

Mystic Mock
13-07-2013, 04:20 PM

Actually all Gina and Dexter fans have to do is just team up against Callum fans (if there is any) and Callum goes.

Cherie
13-07-2013, 04:20 PM
I don't think it is a fix, I just think alot of people didn't vote either because they thought it would be Dexter and Charlie or Gina and Dan in the house, or because they felt they didn't want to give any more revenue to C5 for this extra vote, there probably wasn't much in it. Oh well, lets move on and see where this take us then.

lovebigbrotheruk
13-07-2013, 04:21 PM
What if it is a double eviction? :o Oh god.

Jemal
13-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Actually all Gina and Dexter fans have to do is just team up against Callum fans (if there is any) and Callum goes.

Hope you realise it isn't that easy. And Also Gina and Dexter have fell out.

Mystic Mock
13-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Hope you realise it isn't that easy. And Also Gina and Dexter have fell out.

The fans will still team up with each other to take out Callum, especially when they have the two biggest fanbases.

emmetmcl
13-07-2013, 04:32 PM
Of course people want Hazel and Daley in there. I did anyway.

And about Daley's girlfriend, maybe she should have made it clear they were together before he went in?

Cherie
13-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Of course people want Hazel and Daley in there. I did anyway.

And about Daley's girlfriend, maybe she should have made it clear they were together before he went in?

Can I ask why? Is it an Irish voting for Irish people thing?:conf:

Ramsay
13-07-2013, 04:36 PM
irish cant vote cherie

Cherie
13-07-2013, 04:37 PM
irish cant vote cherie

Oh!

Jemal
13-07-2013, 04:37 PM
The fans will still team up with each other to take out Callum, especially when they have the two biggest fanbases.

You wait and see cuz.

Withano
13-07-2013, 04:38 PM
TiBB rules:
When Big Brother doesn't go your way, call it a fix, claim you'll never watch it again, insult people who disagree and trick yourself into believing other people care.

Mystic Mock
13-07-2013, 04:40 PM
irish cant vote cherie

After Orlaith surviving the two votes she shouldn't of in BB6 wasn't it?

karezza
13-07-2013, 04:41 PM
irish cant vote cherie

You can vote in N.Ireland and there are Irish people living in the UK.

Mystic Mock
13-07-2013, 04:43 PM
TiBB rules:
When Big Brother doesn't go your way, call it a fix, claim you'll never watch it again, insult people who disagree and trick yourself into believing other people care.

It's not just TIBB though, every other site had it to be between Dexter & Charlie, and Gina & Dan, with Sam & Sophie in third.

It's not like we're throwing a tantrum over nothing, there is strong evidence of this vote being rigged.

Especially after Wolfy only losing to Hazel by 150 votes, which the producers easily could've swung the result that way if it was so close.

Valdora
13-07-2013, 04:49 PM
Anyone calling it a fix need to remember the text voting scandal on Ant and Dec being the reason we don't have text voting anymore.

Maneki-neko
13-07-2013, 04:49 PM
I actually can see this not being a fix. When they shows the numbers to vote last night Hazel and Daley didn't get booed. Plus I bet a lot of people wanna see if Daley will cheat.

Withano
13-07-2013, 04:52 PM
It's not just TIBB though, every other site had it to be between Dexter & Charlie, and Gina & Dan, with Sam & Sophie in third.

It's not like we're throwing a tantrum over nothing, there is strong evidence of this vote being rigged.

Especially after Wolfy only losing to Hazel by 150 votes, which the producers easily could've swung the result that way if it was so close.

Yeah like that time Deana topped the polls and won, and speidi and the shannon twins. Its like TiBBs opinions are the exact same as the general public every single time. Clearly a fix.

Patricia4
13-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Im now feeling sick.

Vanessa
13-07-2013, 05:06 PM
I'm not watching them two in the safe house. I'll just have to change the channel when they're on. :dog:

erinp5
13-07-2013, 05:07 PM
There's three beds ,put Dalys GF in.

erinp5
13-07-2013, 05:07 PM
I'm not watching them two in the safe house. I'll just have to change the channel when they're on. :dog:

I will watch tonights show but no live feed for me this week .

Scream
13-07-2013, 05:09 PM
I wanted them in so shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut up!

Vanessa
13-07-2013, 05:09 PM
I will watch tonights show but no live feed for me this week .

i want to watch dexter. he looks so cute in his suit. :hugesmile:

Josy
13-07-2013, 05:20 PM
It's not a fix...

erinp5
13-07-2013, 05:21 PM
6.17pm: Hazel hasn't forgotten having to sacrifice her makeup. Now the table's have turned Ginxter are going to pay

smudgie
13-07-2013, 05:22 PM
6.17pm: Hazel hasn't forgotten having to sacrifice her makeup. Now the table's have turned Ginxter are going to pay

Oooooh bring it on. :devil:

erinp5
13-07-2013, 05:22 PM
6.22pm: Hazel is basically in Disney villain mode. Ginderella is being made to clean the garden

JTM45
13-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Whoever wanted that vile pair in there is a member of the one brain-cell club!
Hands up if you wanted the most boring pair of twats in the house to live in luxury for a week. Hands up if you also wanted those same people immune from eviction for a week.
If you have your hands up your are a dumb-ass with no imagination and even less taste..........and you obviously have one or less brain-cells.:conf:

smudgie
13-07-2013, 05:26 PM
6.22pm: Hazel is basically in Disney villain mode. Ginderella is being made to clean the garden

BB has scored a winner with this safe house, weeks and weeks of sweet revenge etc should make for good viewing.

Josy
13-07-2013, 05:27 PM
See this is just going to be a lot of ****e, Hazel is using it as an excuse to pay back Gina and Dexter when they only chose 1 thing for her to do during the task (the makeup) they actually got other housemates to do things too.

Also has she forgotten Charlie was with them in there ffs.

MrWong
13-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Hazel will relish this role way more than Ginxter did.

That along with getting it on with Daley will make her even more despised.

Oh well.

erinp5
13-07-2013, 05:30 PM
See this is just going to be a lot of ****e, Hazel is using it as an excuse to pay back Gina and Dexter when they only chose 1 thing for her to do during the task (the makeup) they actually got other housemates to do things too.

It's always Dexter and Gina to blame .
:sleep:

MrWong
13-07-2013, 05:33 PM

They also said that she was pretty enough that it wouldn't make much difference.

Hazel will be a cow this week. Which will only make Gina/Dexters popularity soar (more Gina's than Dexters tbh)

Josy
13-07-2013, 05:35 PM
It's always Dexter and Gina to blame .
:sleep:

Yep.

They also said that she was pretty enough that it wouldn't make much difference.

Hazel will be a cow this week. Which will only make Gina/Dexters popularity soar (more Gina's than Dexters tbh)

Oh that won't be taken into account with Hazel though, I agree she will be a complete cow this week.

Vanessa
13-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Yep.

Oh that won't be taken into account with Hazel though, I agree she will be a complete cow this week.

That will only make her look bad. :hugesmile:

smudgie
Yep.

Which will be her ticket out the door the following week.:dance:

reece(:
This will be brilliant:worship:

Spoon
13-07-2013, 05:38 PM
She thought the no-makeup thing was nothing. At the time, she said she got off easy, and that she thought it was going to be something much worse. She didn't have to be shackled to Wolfy or sort alphabet pasta onto toast for hours.

EzzaB
13-07-2013, 05:42 PM
I can't believe they've gone in.
I actually feel sick :yuk:

Mystic Mock
13-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Yeah like that time Deana topped the polls and won, and speidi and the shannon twins. Its like TiBBs opinions are the exact same as the general public every single time. Clearly a fix.

All those people you've mentioned still finished in the final, and also the winners of those series was in the top 3 on the polls with strong percentages still.

Withano
13-07-2013, 06:12 PM
All those people you've mentioned still finished in the final, and also the winners of those series was in the top 3 on the polls with strong percentages still.

I'm just making a point that people who call it a fix and use TiBB (or any forums) poll results as evidence are being irrational.

Vicky.
13-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Teenagers want to see sex. Nothing new here :bored:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm just making a point that people who call it a fix and use TiBB (or any forums) poll results as evidence are being irrational.

Well than use twitter and facebook over 80% of tweets were in favour of Dexter and gina's pair going inside the house..... i suppose those also will have no reflection on the votes you will say then lets move onto the the eviction vote this week only 150 votes between the most hated wolfy ..... overall this leads me to the conclusion this show is fixed just to get some intercourse in that safe house with them vile people !!! :cat:

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 06:53 PM
Daley has just phoned the main house to request that Dexter put veet cream on his bum hole.

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Gina is angry after Hazel requests chicken fillets for dinner and the only two left are stuffed in her bra.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 07:08 PM
The only way we can have an impact is dont watch the show boycott it !!! let the ratings flop that will make the real impact in their pockets....

townsman99
13-07-2013, 07:08 PM
Has anyone ever thought that the general public has given dazel more rope to hang themselves.

Rob!
13-07-2013, 07:11 PM
To anybody who is saying this is a fix: do you realise how much Channel 5 could be fined if they were discovered doing something like that? We're talking thousands. Something the channel can't really afford, in reputation if anything else. Fair play, putting them together as a pair shouldn't have happened, but the vote is something the producers have nothing to do with - have a bit of faith in what so many of you claim is a show you love. The producers are not that stupid. Why would they want to save either of them?

erinp5
13-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Hazel O’Sullivan has confessed to getting “a bit carried away” with Daley Ojuederie in the Big Brother 2013 house.

In scenes on tonight’s show, Daley remarks to Hazel: “I’m not saying that we haven’t got a connection, you know that. But I don’t want people to over analyse just ’cause we’re in Big Brother.”

Chatting before the latest eviction, Hazel says: “I’m not a drama queen kind of girl, but there was a point where maybe we were getting a bit carried away, but I think we’ve caught it in time.”

Meanwhile the house’s other budding romance between Charlie and Dexter shows no signs of actually going anywhere.

Speaking to Big Brother, Charlie says in the Diary Room: “Him saying he has feelings for me is a massive throw off, ‘cause I think he genuinely feels for Hazel, big time. Yet he’s saying all this stuff, ‘he has feelings for me…, he wants to see me afterwards.’ Never say never because I’ve had that before where something’s evolved.’”

Later, she tells Dex face to face: “I really wanna love you, I just don’t get you sometimes, you’re so creative, perceptive and intelligent. Then you’re cold, cutting, game-playing, untrustworthy and unclear. Your s**t qualities confuse me. I think you’re playing a game. You’re such a bloody sneaky snake.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/153606-big-brother-2013-hazel-osullivan-admits-she-got-carried-away-with-daley-ojuederie.html#ixzz2YxF6Pn5B

Lets see if she changes her mind now that she is in the safe house and they both think the public love them

smeagol
13-07-2013, 07:16 PM
channel 5 dont need to get involved to fix it. the amout of votes for this safe house is so tiny. any one of us could infulence it for hardly any cash.
they would never get caught as its so small a few calls from diff pay as u goes and sorted.

not saying it happened but seriously it would be so easy for this tiny vote. the main eviction though is different matter very hard

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 07:19 PM
To anybody who is saying this is a fix: do you realise how much Channel 5 could be fined if they were discovered doing something like that? We're talking thousands. Something the channel can't really afford, in reputation if anything else. Fair play, putting them together as a pair shouldn't have happened, but the vote is something the producers have nothing to do with - have a bit of faith in what so many of you claim is a show you love. The producers are not that stupid. Why would they want to save either of them?

They will risk anything to get the intercourse they are after in the safe house and yes that even means rigging the vote. In whatever way you look at it their is no situation in which dazel against gina and dexter opposite them can win in a straight out vote no matter how quickly they end the vote, its just not possible with the week hazel and daley have had. big brother wants cheap publicity and im sorry but the public ain't buying it !!!

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 07:21 PM
They will risk anything to get the intercourse they are after in the safe house and yes that even means rigging the vote. In whatever way you look at it their is no situation in which dazel against gina and dexter opposite them its just not possible with the week hazel and daley have had. big brother wants cheap publicity and im sorry but the public ain't buying it !!!

This... :dance:

Rob!
13-07-2013, 07:27 PM
They will risk anything to get the intercourse they are after in the safe house and yes that even means rigging the vote. In whatever way you look at it their is no situation in which dazel against gina and dexter opposite them its just not possible with the week hazel and daley have had. big brother wants cheap publicity and im sorry but the public ain't buying it !!!

Where have you got the idea they want intercourse? That happened in teen BB and didn't go down well. But where have you seen they want housemates to actually have sex? Every interview there's ever been on the subject has said it's the last thing they want. Obviously if it were to ever to happen, they'd show it - of course they will, why wouldn't they? But to say they're steering the show to create something like that is just nonsense.

smeagol
13-07-2013, 07:28 PM
they rigged the conor task people are too gullible. hey people even say the only way is essex etc isnt scripted lol, ,trust none of what you see and less of what you hear

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 07:29 PM
CH5 owned by daily smut. They have EVERY reason to want those two in the safe house.

serensilver
13-07-2013, 07:33 PM
Im glad those 2 are in the safe house, and people who are saying its a fix just didnt get the result they wanted? did they vote? i was annoyed with dexter and gina having all the power last week but i dodnt say it was fixed! The word FIXED is used too easily in big brother i think.....

If theres a twist regarding the safe house which turns out to be bad for dazel then everyone will be saying oooh thats soo good etc!

Its a game show and a tv show i dont want people being nice and getting on! i want twist and turns and arguments.. housemates to hate and housemates to like.....

emmetmcl
13-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Can I ask why? Is it an Irish voting for Irish people thing?:conf:

Because she's an interesting housemate. As was Wolfy. I don't like to see the entertaining ones go. I don't really like Hazel much, but still want her in there.
Her and Daley in the safe house has the highest chance of anything interesting happening, though nothing will probably happen anyway.

And as someone else said, you can't vote from Ireland. I think you used to be able to though. You can still vote in the north of Ireland though.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Where have you got the idea they want intercourse? That happened in teen BB and didn't go down well. But where have you seen they want housemates to actually have sex? Every interview there's ever been on the subject has said it's the last thing they want. Obviously if it were to ever to happen, they'd show it - of course they will, why wouldn't they? But to say they're steering the show to create something like that is just nonsense.

Oh ofcourse they must have put homewrecker Hazel and serial cheat Daley inside the safe house with a rigged vote from the start to play chess and question each other on politics so we can all hear their delightful views on the world.... :cat:

MrWong
13-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Oh ofcourse they must have put homewrecker Hazel and serial cheat Daley inside the safe house with a rigged vote from the start to play chess and question each other on politics so we can all hear their delightful views on the world.... :cat:

I wouldn't call it a fix but BB definitely gave Hazel the softer edit in the last two highlights.

Whilst they carried on showing Wolfy as her usual obnoxious self.

erinp5
13-07-2013, 08:07 PM
9.05pm: "I'm not really good at this evil, demanding Queen thing," says Hazel. An awkward silence follows.

The irony

Shaun
13-07-2013, 08:08 PM
The only way we can have an impact is dont watch the show boycott it !!! let the ratings flop that will make the real impact in their pockets....

yeah let's just get it cancelled again. :rolleyes:

the immaturity of some people...

Rob!
13-07-2013, 08:47 PM
It's the simple fact that people who say it's a fix from the vote don't know enough about the industry they're trying to criticise. If you did, you wouldn't be saying it.

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 08:52 PM
Daley has just placed an order from the safe house. Dexter has just received the order and is now getting the 300 condoms and lube from the hatch.

Tozzie
13-07-2013, 08:55 PM
:mad:flippin' disgusting of them to do this. I worry that Dexter or Gina could go because of this and that would be so wrong, to keep evil hazel in and one of the biggest characters has to go is just not right

Craiggy
13-07-2013, 08:56 PM
We are going to lose either gina or dexter this week, because of this stupid vote :(. Not happy at all.

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 08:57 PM
:mad:flippin' disgusting of them to do this. I worry that Dexter or Gina could go because of this and that would be so wrong, to keep evil hazel in and one of the biggest characters has to go is just not right

The ones who should be worried are those housemates up for eviction along with Gina and Dexter.
EG: The twins.

GypsyGoth
13-07-2013, 08:58 PM
I fixed it :pipe:

M X
13-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Sadly it's very believeable that the public would vote them into the safe house.

Welcome to the world we live in.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Sadly it's very believeable that the public would vote them into the safe house.

Welcome to the world we live in.

If that is the case it is truly a sad state of affairs !!! :bawling:

cyberwar
13-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Its a fix.Not one poll had them in front or second or third.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Its a fix.Not one poll had them in front or second or third.

and just imagine only 150 votes between wolfy and her being evicted yet the public apparently wanted her to get immunity and be in the safe house with cashley cole wannabee daley.... :conf:

crazycolaist
13-07-2013, 10:00 PM
you could tell by the audience cheers that they wanted them 2 in. this is why i watch bbbots.

boomoo
13-07-2013, 10:11 PM

I said many times over the years that it is the people behind the cameras who want to pry on what might happen. When we had live feed the year Josie won all we saw night after night was Josie in bed with John James.
It will be the same with Daley and Hazel. Hence the lkive feed being back.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 10:17 PM
I guess this is why ben frow bought back live feed just for this action in the safe house. They had it planned all along and now they think the public are mugs ....

Kulafey
13-07-2013, 10:17 PM
I can understand people voting Hazel and Daley in - cos they want to see more "scandal", but this gives Hazel immunity from eviction - how stupid are the public???

ThisIsNickkk
13-07-2013, 10:22 PM
Possibly the dullest pair to be voted into the safe house. I hope this doesn't rekindle any of their flirting, I can't be doing with the tripe of a showmance this season. Looks like Dexter/Charlie fizzled out before it started.

Just why? Daley and Hazel... Good lord! What were people thinking?

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 10:50 PM
I guess this is why ben frow bought back live feed just for this action in the safe house. They had it planned all along and now they think the public are mugs ....

Agreed 100%

Vicky.
13-07-2013, 10:52 PM
I actually hope Hazel and Daley do have sex, but in a wild position and definitely not under the duvets.

I dont think BB is actually allowed to show it if thats the case

Boohoo pervs who voted just to see it :laugh:

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Daley has requested a wooden headboard and a pen knife so he can notch up the scores on the headboard.

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 10:56 PM
If there is a back door in the safe house i am certain it will get smashed.

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Hazel has demanded air freshner immediately after Daley let rip in the safe house.

Verbal
13-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Erm I voted for them

pcro
13-07-2013, 11:04 PM
you wont be saying best choice if its gina vs dexter in this weeks eviction you want to lose big characters this week do you? because more then like the three that are going to be up are dan, dexter and gina.... from them three it wil be likely dan is gonna be saved so their you go bb fixing it to get dexter or gina out !!!

I see. So one week after BB gave Gina and Dexter immunity (after all, if as you suggest, this week the safe house vote is a fix then we also must assume last week was also fix) they are now conspiring to get rid of them. Yes, makes perfect sense.:joker:

I love Dexter and Gina but come on. Are they supposed to be given immunity every week?

daniel-lewis-1985
13-07-2013, 11:40 PM
I'm fed up i say we all should stop watching this contrived crap, it's becoming a soap opera .... :(

Oh ffs you stop watching then.

Its not a fix there was only a brief window of voting period of probably about 16 hours and I bet about 2 of us on the whole forum voted lol.

Ofcourse the public would be evil and vote them both in.

Not a fix.

The public had a choice they chose these two.

End of story (nanana nanana nana naaaaa).

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 11:44 PM

Its not a fix there was only a brief window of voting period of probably about 16 hours and I bet about 2 of us on the whole forum voted lol.

Not a fix.

I voted for them twice. So it's all my fault! :conf:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 11:52 PM

Not a fix.

It aint the public it's the fix brother.... Who Decides, Big Brother decides !!!

daniel-lewis-1985
13-07-2013, 11:52 PM
I voted for them twice. So it's all my fault! :conf:

You voted them in.

Yes its all your fault lol.

The op probably didn't even pick up the phone to vote yet moans that the result isn't what they wanted.

I like the OP to just saying it as it is.

daniel-lewis-1985
13-07-2013, 11:53 PM
It aint the public it's the fix brother.... Who Decides, Big Brother decides !!!

Did you vote?

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Did you vote?

Ofcourse i did and i know alot of other fans that did too at least 100 votes alltogether added up and according to twitter/facebook many more did for dexter and charlie !!!

Maybe i will give ch5 a call as well to see what the voting percentages were exactly as a person from DS has apparently got a message saying that bb changed the vote slightly this week. :conf:

If it's fixed im fully entitled to a refund fix brother !!!

daniel-lewis-1985
14-07-2013, 12:07 AM
Ofcourse i did and i know alot of other fans that did too at least 100 votes alltogether added up and according to twitter/facebook many more did for dexter and charlie !!!

Maybe i will give ch5 a call as well to see what the voting percentages were exactly as a person from DS has apparently got a message saying that bb changed the vote slightly this week. :conf:

If it's fixed im fully entitled to a refund fix brother !!!

No Channel would risk fixing/stealing money from the public as it could literally ruin them.

FACT.

Its not a fix.

1.5 million people watched last nights shows and you're talking about 100+ votes from people on Twitter etc....

The British Public voted them in and that is a fact.

No FIX just evil bastards lol.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
14-07-2013, 12:11 AM
No Channel would risk fixing/stealing money from the public as it could literally ruin them.

FACT.

Its not a fix.

1.5 million people watched last nights shows and you're talking about 100+ votes from people on Twitter etc....

The British Public voted them in and that is a fact.

No FIX just evil bastards lol.

Well im gonna still phone them ask them for explanation and see what they say, since i voted with my hard earned money i don't enjoy producers fixing it and no matter what way you spin it i can not find any way the public will vote these vile people in !!!

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 12:16 AM
Well im gonna still phone them ask them for explanation and see what they say, since i voted with my hard earned money i don't enjoy producers fixing it and no matter what way you spin it i can not find any way the public will vote these vile people in !!!

I'm not in the least surprised at Dazel being voted into the safe house and nor were the HMs.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
14-07-2013, 12:42 AM
I'm not in the least surprised at Dazel being voted into the safe house and nor were the HMs.

That's you not me and i want a refund ..... :nono:

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 12:56 AM
That's you not me and i want a refund ..... :nono:

It's tough when you get outvoted, isn't it. Lol! :D

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
14-07-2013, 12:56 AM
It's tough when you get outvoted, isn't it. Lol! :D

No it's tough when the producers outvote you.... :nono:

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 01:07 AM
No it's tough when the producers outvote you.... :nono:

Nothing like a good old conspiracy theory! :D

Complain to Ofcom if you feel you've been cheated: do things the proper way. Here is the link for you:

https://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/specific-programme-epg

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
14-07-2013, 01:09 AM
Nothing like a good old conspiracy theory! :D

Complain to Ofcom if you feel you've been cheated: do things the proper way. Here is the link for you:

https://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/specific-programme-epg

They will do nothing no point talking to them !!! More better to complain to Ben Frow and ask him who the winner of BB14 is rather then wasting my time voting for this crap !!! :bawling:

daniel-lewis-1985
14-07-2013, 01:19 AM

And what response do you expect to get from the receptionist at Channel 5 on btw a call that costs you even more money?

Just give it a rest.

Dexter had his week now lets move on.

Fix?...NO....Sour grapes....YES.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
14-07-2013, 01:35 AM
And what response do you expect to get from the receptionist at Channel 5 on btw a call that costs you even more money?

Just give it a rest.

Dexter had his week now lets move on.

Fix?...NO....Sour grapes....YES.

I need a refund for a fix vote so i will bug them until i get one.....:nono:

Ramsay
14-07-2013, 01:38 AM
asking for a refund because a vote didnt go your way is childish

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
14-07-2013, 01:42 AM
asking for a refund because a vote didnt go your way is childish

n=Not releasing voting figures is also childish.... and stating its a 24 hour vote when its only a 13 hour vote is even more childish... and lastly stating the public voted them in is the last straw in my opinion. So overall im well within my rights to ask for a refund if in my view this vote is rigged.

mr rochester
14-07-2013, 04:30 AM
If BB had their heads screwed on they would have put Gina and Hazel together as a choice - thus preventing anyone saying it was a fix and giving us T.V we don't have to cringe at. Lets all just hope Daily Male's GF doesn't do anything silly or the production team could find themselves in seriously hot water...This was NOT a good call. It's nothing short of cheap - Jeremy Kyle will be in there next...Daily Male is a bit of a Neanderthal thug...Yuk...

Vanessa
14-07-2013, 04:33 AM
If BB had their heads screwed on they would have put Gina and Hazel together as a choice - thus preventing anyone saying it was a fix and giving us T.V we don't have to cringe at. Lets all just hope Daily Male's GF doesn't do anything silly or the production team could find themselves in seriously hot water...This was NOT a good call. It's nothing short of cheap - Jeremy Kyle will be in there next...Daily Male is a bit of a Neanderthal thug...Yuk...

Yes, i don't like the way Daley is treating Hazel and i don't even liker that much. He was so aggressive and controlling last night on live feed. I was shocked. :shocked:

Chuckyegg
14-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Something I don't like = fix
Someone I don't like = fake

Verbal
14-07-2013, 10:26 AM

I look at you with an expression of exhaustion and ever so slight amusement.

http://media.paperblog.fr/i/296/2960292/the-big-bang-theory-s03e17-the-precious-fragm-L-1.jpeg

RichardG
14-07-2013, 10:43 AM
n=Not releasing voting figures is also childish.... and stating its a 24 hour vote when its only a 13 hour vote is even more childish... and lastly stating the public voted them in is the last straw in my opinion. So overall im well within my rights to ask for a refund if in my view this vote is rigged.

c5M01xdPT3A

@1hr:35s
"Voting closes tomorrow at midday, votes cast after won't count."

aj2463
14-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Its bad enough that they were paired for the vote, but come one seriously their not gonna get up to anything in there knowing that's probably the main reason for them being in there, would have much rather seen Sam and Sophie or Jackie and Callum in tbh, in fact any other pair would have been better... what a waste of time

Jesus.
14-07-2013, 11:22 AM
It's obviously not a fix because there are independent watchdogs that monitor these votes, due to the illegality of such things.

However, the fuss of the GF interview and the leading and forced questions from Emma, are in complete contrast to BB actually forcing them together.

It's absolutely shameless, and I'd feel pretty aggrieved if I was Daleys gf.

LikeABoatOnWater
14-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Big Brother is like Derren Brown, it the publics decision but it really isn't.

daniel-lewis-1985
14-07-2013, 12:25 PM

They openly said lines would close the next afternoon.

You need to give up coz non of your complaints are fact.

Jords
14-07-2013, 01:52 PM
wow I cant believe it, the public are 'outraged' by them and in the next breath are trying to encourage it just to become more 'outraged'. Idiots.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
14-07-2013, 02:04 PM
They openly said lines would close the next afternoon.

You need to give up coz non of your complaints are fact.

They aren't facts are they watch the video and then reassess your argument because they said 24 hours i aint no fool.... :cat:

5KAWYZo6g48

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
14-07-2013, 02:05 PM
c5M01xdPT3A

@1hr:35s
"Voting closes tomorrow at midday, votes cast after won't count."

Oh yeah and please make sure to watch this video as well and tell me how long the public voted for them?

5KAWYZo6g48

Samm
14-07-2013, 02:06 PM
STOP GOING ON ABOUT IT BEING A FIX just enjoy the show

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
14-07-2013, 02:09 PM
STOP GOING ON ABOUT IT BEING A FIX just enjoy the show

Stop shouting and its open forum if we feel it's a fix we can go on how long we want about it ain't no one forcing you to post on this thread, i'll make my own mind up when to get over it thank you very much !!! :nono:

daniel-lewis-1985
14-07-2013, 02:10 PM
They aren't facts are they watch the video and then reassess your argument because they said 24 hours i aint no fool.... :cat:

5KAWYZo6g48

Emma gave the facts about the voting and she clearly said votes will close tomorrow afternoon.

You're making yourself look stupid now.

All this video proves is that they did in fact move in the next afternoon.

How is it a fix when we were told by Emma voting would closed the next day (not 24 hours) and then the housemates did then actually move into the safehouse as advertised.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
14-07-2013, 02:12 PM
That's just housemates speculating that's completely difference to being being lied to by producers haha.

Emma gave the facts about the voting and she clearly said votes will close tomorrow afternoon.

You're making yourself look stupid now.

What are you on about watch the start of the video.... big brother says the public have been voting for the last 24 hours..... can i be more clear then that or not? :conf:

Samm
14-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Stop shouting and its open forum if we feel it's a fix we can go on how long we want about it ain't no one forcing you to post on this thread, i'll make my own mind up when to get over it thank you very much !!! :nono:

:bored: