PDA

View Full Version : The backlash!

lovebigbrotheruk
13-07-2013, 03:06 PM
I've never seen such a response from a decision since Big Brother moved to channel 5. Everyone on twitter and facebook is disgusted.

I have a bad feeling about this. I think Big Brother think this will retain and build ratings but they have got it so wrong!!!

I think it's worrying that Big Brother are encouraging this! :nono:

Scream
13-07-2013, 03:07 PM
It will build ratings. People will say they won't watch...let's see how many don't

Jemal
13-07-2013, 03:07 PM
Whatever gets the ratings up. Although this is a bad result. It will defo be watched lol.

RichardG
13-07-2013, 03:08 PM
The public voted them in, so obviously there's a lot out there who are happy about this.

Gypsy
fabulous result

smeagol
ratings will soon dive when one of the big characters goes again this week

lovebigbrotheruk
The public voted them in, so obviously there's a lot out there who are happy about this.

Very much doubt this.

ozzyshaggah
13-07-2013, 03:10 PM
i cant vote but i am extremely happy with the vote to put them in

Scream
13-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Very much doubt this.

A lot of people wanted them in on Twitter. However a lot of people didn't. It's basically the good people of GB against the bad people. I am for the bad people cause it's a fantastic result. The good GB votes were split between all the others, that's what happened I'm afraid xx

lovebigbrotheruk
13-07-2013, 03:12 PM
A lot of people wanted them in on Twitter. However a lot of people didn't. It's basically the good people of GB against the bad people. I am for the bad people cause it's a fantastic result. The good GB votes were split between all the others, that's what happened I'm afraid xx

I never saw more than 10 people on twitter all night saying they want Hazel and Daley in. Don't lie to back up your argument, that never turns out well :conf:

smudgie
13-07-2013, 03:12 PM
It will be a one day wonder.

People will still be watching it all, might even attract a few more to late night live feed.

Very few if any will turn off, a lot of the rumbling is from fans of other housemates that did not get the immunity. Of course it will be said to be on the moral high ground :joker::joker:

RichardG
13-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Very much doubt this.

As someone else said in another thread (forgot who), there is 100% no chance in hell that they have rigged the vote. If they were to get caught doing this then they would be in deep, deep legal trouble. You're just angry about the result, your favourite pair did not get voted in. I'm angry too, but there's no point in crying "it's a fix!!" because... it isn't.

Scream
I never saw more than 10 people on twitter all night saying they want Hazel and Daley in. Don't lie to back up your argument, that never turns out well :conf:

Haha OK! There are a lot of people who don't want them in but like I've already explained to you, that's the people who's votes were split when they wanted the others in. If you check, you'll see people happy that Hazel and Daley are in.

Roy Mars III
let's burn the Big Brother house to the ground

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Will Hazel help Daley wash his bum hole?

Jemal
13-07-2013, 03:18 PM
Dexter and Gina are ****ting themselves. #antiTEAMGINXTER :laugh2:

Scream
13-07-2013, 03:18 PM

hahahahahahahha...
hahahahahah....
hahaha....
haha....
ha...

no. too far.

lovebigbrotheruk
13-07-2013, 03:20 PM
Dexter and Gina are ****ting themselves. #antiTEAMGINXTER :laugh2:

#TeamGinxter ended this morning when Dexter betrayed Gina.

BigBrotherfan4ever
13-07-2013, 03:24 PM
I've never seen such a response from a decision since Big Brother moved to channel 5. Everyone on twitter and facebook is disgusted.

I have a bad feeling about this. I think Big Brother think this will retain and build ratings but they have got it so wrong!!!

I think it's worrying that Big Brother are encouraging this! :nono:

Very true, I don't believe for one minute people nominated this per, BB should be a shamed of themselves, this is got to be a fix. :devil::devil:

fingers
13-07-2013, 03:26 PM

Wel he said himself that after "doing the business" he has to wash it out or have a shower so that he feels "clean down there" otherwise he is uncomfortable all day.

Whatever happened to moist asswipes?

Of course Hazel could always administer an enema.

smudgie
13-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Wel he said himself that after "doing the business" he has to wash it out or have a shower so that he feels "clean down there" otherwise he is uncomfortable all day.

Whatever happened to moist asswipes?

Maybe he is the asswipe..

fingers
13-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Maybe he is the asswipe..

You said that! I couldn't possibly comment.

CaudleHalbard
13-07-2013, 03:35 PM
ratings will soon dive when one of the big characters goes again this week

Doubt it. More people will be watching to see whether, in the privacy of the safe house, Hazel and Daley get up to anything. ;)

Spoon
13-07-2013, 03:36 PM

Did he say that to Hazel? Because, if so, it's another way in which I do not understand their flirtation. :conf:

smudgie
13-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Did he say that to Hazel? Because, if so, it's another way in which I do not understand their flirtation. :conf:

Dirty girls like dirty talk......he just misinterpreted it incorrectly.:joker:

fingers
13-07-2013, 03:43 PM

I can't remember now, but he definitely said it!