PDA

View Full Version : I'm going off Dexter. but I don't want him to leave!

lovebigbrotheruk
13-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Nonetheless, I have got a really bad feeling for him this week. Particularly with the edit of him stirring etc.

Let's hope the public have brains. As for Gina, I'm not so worried about her. She'll be fine with everyone voting to evict the other person.

karezza
13-07-2013, 05:09 PM
There could be 4 or 5 people up for eviction next week. D&G might be up against the Twins.

Vanessa
13-07-2013, 05:09 PM
Daley could save him if there's a save and replace.

Cherie
13-07-2013, 05:11 PM

Daley will be too concerned with wearing tight boxers and making sure he has a baseball cap to hand at all times to cover his erection to take take time out to make any kind of decision on save and replace.:joker:

Blink_Me
13-07-2013, 05:11 PM
There could be 4 or 5 people up for eviction next week. D&G might be up against the Twins.

The twins won't go in a vote to evict in my opinion, especially against big characters like Dexter and Gina.

We all know Dexter's up, so it all depends if he's going against someone quiet this week.

Blink_Me
13-07-2013, 05:12 PM

Daley isn't stupid, he knows Dexter is popular outside and will want to get the biggest competition out quickly.

Cherie
13-07-2013, 05:12 PM

I have a feeling Jackie might vote the Twins this week, she was very frosty last night when one of the twins told her she smelled nice and she will not have been happy that they nommed Charlie.

Vanessa
13-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Daley will be too concerned with wearing tight boxers and making sure he has a baseball cap to hand at all times to cover his erection to take take time out to make any kind of decision on save and replace.:joker:

He will look good to the public of he does this. Othrewise he will look disloyal.

Blink_Me
13-07-2013, 05:13 PM
I have a feeling Jackie might vote the Twins this week, she was very frosty last night when one of the twins told her she smelled nice and she will not have been happy that they nommed Charlie.

Jackie is a sheep will vote her usual Gina and Dexter vote.

Patricia4
13-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Daley wont save Dexter he still does'nt like him.

Vanessa
13-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Daley wont save Dexter he still does'nt like him.

I think he will to make himself more popular.

karezza
13-07-2013, 05:17 PM

Dexter, Gina, Charlie and possibly Dan will vote for the Twins. They will definitely be up.

smeagol
13-07-2013, 05:50 PM
if dex goes i will lose interest in this series. he is the only one makin it interesting.
dan as well but i wont be watching as much. got no interest in most of them they arnt good enough to be in there most are dead wood.
twins sophe sam calum daley hazel charlie god it would be boring. with just gina and dan to lighten it up but she will be a sheep then one of them will go anyway,
zzzz need to start getting the bores out

Kulafey
13-07-2013, 10:30 PM
I really honestly can NOT see how Dexter is stirring anything. can someone give me examples? It just seems to me that everything he says or does is jumped on by someone in the house just as someone to vent frustrations on. Like when they all saw the noms and immediately Dan turned on Dexter for getting the amount of noms Hazel had received wrong! They just use him as a scapegoat. They're all vile. And I keep forgetting Sam and Sophie are even there, they're so boring!