PDA

View Full Version : Did you vote for the safe house couple?

thesheriff443
13-07-2013, 07:29 PM
and if you did who did you vote for?

Withano
13-07-2013, 07:34 PM
I actually voted for Hazel and Daley 4000 times

Jemal
13-07-2013, 07:35 PM
LMFAO^

fingers
13-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Regardless of whether it was fixed, the amount of people who watched the eviction and immediately picked up their phones must be incredibly small, similarly those who voted after midnight might possibly be still spotty teenies and who the hell thinks, first thing when they wake up on Saturday morning, "Must vote on Big Brother". The lines closed at Noon I think, so logically what percentage of adults cast their vote, not too bleedin' many I bet,so it probably was horny teenies hoping to see a bit of rumpy pumpy. As for how many voted, you'll never find out, they may quote percentages but without the actual number of calls that means bugger all.

thesheriff443
13-07-2013, 07:38 PM

who's ring do you want to see daleys or hazels?:joker:

hijaxers
13-07-2013, 07:40 PM
[QUOTE=Withano;6164235]I actually voted for Hazel and Daley 4000 times

Are you insane ?

You need to check yourself :conf:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
13-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Its no use the producers decided the vote before the friday show even began!! just forget watching it anymore.... :(

chuff me dizzy
13-07-2013, 07:45 PM
I was going to vote Jackie and Callum as although Im a Dan fan I could not have put him in with the Geisha/Princess Fiona bint,but still chuff these 2 are in there No way should Dexter and Bint have gone back in ,they have been excused or had their backsides covered from vote 1

thesheriff443
13-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Its no use the producers decided the vote before the friday show even began!! just forget watching it anymore.... :(

I don't think its a fix its not like d and h where the only couple combination that would make good viewing!

BigBrotherfan4ever
I voted for Gina & Dan a couple of times

hijaxers
Regardless of whether it was fixed, the amount of people who watched the eviction and immediately picked up their phones must be incredibly small, similarly those who voted after midnight might possibly be still spotty teenies and who the hell thinks, first thing when they wake up on Saturday morning, "Must vote on Big Brother". The lines closed at Noon I think, so logically what percentage of adults cast their vote, not too bleedin' many I bet,so it probably was horny teenies hoping to see a bit of rumpy pumpy. As for how many voted, you'll never find out, they may quote percentages but without the actual number of calls that means bugger all.

Well that says it all BB are carrying on doing exactly as they please - I had no idea it was only til noon today to vote - what was the rush about - getting the biggest headline for the daily shag ?

Kazanne
13-07-2013, 07:58 PM
no didn't vote

Cherie
13-07-2013, 08:04 PM
This needs a Poll Sherriff

No I didn't vote for anybody

hijaxers
13-07-2013, 08:07 PM

Well done ya have single handedly ruined the show !

Maneki-neko
13-07-2013, 08:07 PM

Yeah this is what I was thinking too. They gave no info on when the lines were actually gonna close so I bet a lot of people put it off because they just finished voting to evict. Ugh Channel 5.

Emmyasdfghjkl
13-07-2013, 08:21 PM
I voted for Dexter and Charlie.

Cherie
13-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Yeah this is what I was thinking too. They gave no info on when the lines were actually gonna close so I bet a lot of people put it off because they just finished voting to evict. Ugh Channel 5.

It must have been said at some point as I knew it was noon, maybe on BOTS