PDA

View Full Version : TiBB Nominations 2013 [Week 5: Hadouken, Livia & reece (: win!]

Shaun
13-07-2013, 09:39 PM
http://i2.wp.com/totallybigbrother.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/BB_SecretsLies_Summer2013_Logo_2.jpg?resize=633%2C 354

Through To The Final

Week 1 Winners - Josy & Jack_ (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226431)
Week 2 Winners - MTVN & Shaun (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227540)
Week 3 Winner - Vicky. (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228293)
Week 4 Winners - Ben & Locke. (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229127)

Past Winners

Big Brother 7 winner - GlitterEyes
Celebrity Big Brother 5 Winner - Sophii3x
Big Brother 8 winner - Lauren
Celebrity Hijack winner - Billy
Big Brother 9 Winner - Lauren
Big Brother 10 Winner - Lauren
Big Brother 13 Winners - Jords & Livia

Rules

- Each week, TiBBers may vote for up to three other forum members who they believe have made great posts that week.
- You must provide reasons with your vote, and it must be valid. For example: "She's been really helpful with me recently for designing me an avatar" or "He's made some hilarious posts in the live feed thread" or "she's really friendly" would be fine.
- You cannot vote for members who have already won a week
- You can't vote for yourself :p
- Please don't just vote for your friends on the forum who've not really posted a lot lately.
- You don't have to vote for members just for their presence in the Big Brother forum; there are many other areas of the forum to explore and talk about :)
- At the end of the week, the two or more members with the most votes will be TiBB's Members of the week, and will go forward to the end-of-series vote to win a forum award: http://imageshack.us/a/img24/8679/tibbnominations2013.jpg

You have until midnight next Friday to vote :)

Tregard
13-07-2013, 09:43 PM
GypsyGoth for dubbing my birthday "TregardDay" :D
Suze for the cake :L
*Kate* for her persistence in solving my puzzles and starting my birthday thread :3

(Jordan and Ryan57 narrows miss the vote for their Speidi pics, will give nominations to you two next week :) )

GypsyGoth
13-07-2013, 09:44 PM
smeagol for his funny posts.

Roy Mars the Third for his upcoming victory in livewire

Novo for his humour.

Novo
13-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Smeagol - the king of humour has been on top form this week

Shaun
13-07-2013, 10:16 PM
I'll vote for...

reece(: because he posts Azealia gifs on my wall even though I think she's a dick, and also he's an all-around poster (ie. every section of the forum) and is quite cool
StupidHoe because I tend to agree with her on most things, for her posts in the Hottest Celeb game, and not for her Katie Hopkins avatar :nono:
and Jords because I'm amazed that last week saw his first nomination :/ An excellent poster - funny and level-headed. Edit: nvm, he has 5 altogether, I must have overlooked that. But still :love:

Novo
13-07-2013, 10:20 PM
i nominated Jords in the first week and i haven't received a single nom myself yet :idc:

Raph
13-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Good luck Jords hope you do really well in this

Shaun
13-07-2013, 10:23 PM
i nominated Jords in the first week and i haven't received a single nom myself yet :idc:

got a pity one from Locke last week actually :hmph:

Benjamin
14-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Smeagol - has been quite witty at points this week

Jenn-CityIVLyfe - Because she is an amazing bitch and I am loving her survivor thread

elliebrew - for posting that amazing Wolfy meme

Kizzy
14-07-2013, 01:46 AM
zee, for running the pub quiz even though he was worried about his weird head thing.

reece(:
14-07-2013, 01:52 AM
DrunkerThanMoses - contributions to BBUSA forum.
JTM45 - contributions to BBUSA forum.
Jenn-CityIVLyfe - enjoying her survivor rankings thread. :)

DrunkerThanMoses
14-07-2013, 03:47 AM
JTM45 - Because they are great
JennCity - Beacuse they are also Great
Reece - Because they are also great like the other two

Shaun
14-07-2013, 04:11 AM
you have to give reasons :p

DrunkerThanMoses
14-07-2013, 05:02 AM
Sorry

Shaun
17-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Bump! I think it's a shame how few people are voting in this lately :(

MTVN
17-07-2013, 12:47 AM
Niamh - have to admit I've found her opinions dubious at best in the past but feel she has been fairly spot on recently with the whole Daley situation
kefln - made quite a lot of posts over the last couple of days that I've agreed with
reece - consistently active in the BB forum, always has well thought out & considered views

Jords
17-07-2013, 12:53 AM
BigBrotherfan4ever - always a thoughtful and well-mannered poster

JH95 - enjoy posting with him, such a nice guy

Visage - one of my favourite BB posters, agree with them a lot

LemonJam
17-07-2013, 12:59 AM
I hadn't seen this thread and wondered if you'd given up :laugh:

Noms to

YodaBB - One of the best new posters around, super friendly and deserves more recognition
calderyon - Super helpful poster often being the first to relay news to people, runs the nom predictions and again is overlooked a lot.
Zee - Keeps the non-BB sections active and I like his face.

Shaun
17-07-2013, 01:00 AM
I'd ask for it to be pinned but I think too many are pinned atm :( (or stickied, rather)

Drew.
17-07-2013, 01:11 AM
Nathan - for his football posts
Black Dagger + Locke - for keeping me occupied on Football Manager during this long and boring football break and they deserve a bit of a confidence boost after their heavy defeats to the likes of Birmingham and Barnsley

MTVN
17-07-2013, 01:14 AM
Probably okay to sticky this, the rest have been and it helps them get votes, 7 stickies isn't that excessive really I don't think anyway

GiRTh
17-07-2013, 01:18 AM
Niamh - Spot on as always
Livia - For coming 2nd in only connect. :joker:
Kate2013 - Only one post but by far the most balanced post on the whole Daley and Hazel debacle.

Jake.
17-07-2013, 01:35 AM
08marsh - Agreed with so many of his posts recently in the BB section, he's been pretty spot on
Livia - Not only does she make me laugh, but she has also been on the dot over the past few days regarding the Daley/Hazel situation
Reece - I enjoy reading his posts, a really nice guy and I admire his posts regarding what he deems to be entertainment regarding BB :)

Roy Mars III
17-07-2013, 01:38 AM
GypsyGoth- one of the funniest posters on the site
Im_Juz_ChiLLin- the best Big Brother poster at the moment. Every single one of his posts are great.
fingers- for annoying the **** out of me with every single post he makes

Jemal
17-07-2013, 01:41 AM
I don't know lol. No1s really impressed me since week 4 to be tots honest with you.

Raph
17-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Haven't voted in a while but thought I would this week.

Zee - What a fantastic member. My favourite thing about Greg is how insightful and thoughtful he is. It's clear he puts a lot of attention to detail in his posts, and that's something I greatly respect in a poster. For example, during Shaun's 'TiBB Best Members' countdown thread, Greg's input to it was my absolute favourite part. Not only did he show a lot of support for Shaun by posting consistently, but he also brought a nostalgic and positive attitude to the thread, which I greatly appreciated it. Aside from that, I do think he's doing an outstanding job with the Pub Quiz, and he's making it very enjoyable for the players. Sure, there were a few difficulties, but he didn't give up and persevered and ended up making a phenomenal game, so mad respect for him. He also has a very good sense of humor I think, and over the past years i've greatly appreciated his threads such as the one about crabs. Last but not least, he's such a nice guy, and it's wonderful to see someone as kind as him on here. When my dog passed away yesterday, he was first to post something supportive about it, and really he's just lovely. Keep up being an amazing member and person Greg :)

Hadouken - I nominate Hadouken, because he's been a persistent Callum and Sam fan in the BB14 forum. I feel like I always agree with him when it comes to opinions about the housemates, which is interesting because I always feel a little bit on the outside by liking people like Callum or Sam. Just like me, Hadouken sees the good in Callum, and it's nice to not have to fight the Callum battle on my own. That, and I think Hadouken has been a great new addition to the forum as a whole this summer, and is definitely the new member thats stood out the most to me, over the course of the series.

The last one was tricky because it honestly was a toss-up between Jords and JH95 but i've decided to go for Jake (I'll nominate you next week Jords, promise).

JH95 - Not the first time i've nominated him, and it most probably won't be the last. Without a doubt, Jake has been my most supportive buddy on here, and I really appreciate that and think very highly of him. When I was on BOTS last week, I got excited about going there talking to him about going etc and he pumped me up for it. That, and just in general I always enjoy sharing banter with Jake on each other's walls. We might not agree too much on the housemates in BBUK this year, but we still talk loads outside of BB, so I thought he was worth nominating. Who doesn't love TiBB's resident drunk. Such a nice guy and that's why he gets my third nomination!

Good luck to everyone! :)

joeysteele
17-07-2013, 08:14 AM
Novo. I just love Novo's humour, we don't get enough of it on here lately.

Livia. Amazing poster across the whole forum.

Visage. Really great to have him back and making really good and strong points in the BB section again.

Benji_
17-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Smeagol - Extremely funny and witty and very kind

Calderyon - I like their thoughts on things and she comes up with good posts

Marcus. - because he is very funny and a good laugh and LOVES BECKY:*

Jemal
17-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Haven't voted in a while but thought I would this week.

Zee - What a fantastic member. My favourite thing about Greg is how insightful and thoughtful he is. It's clear he puts a lot of attention to detail in his posts, and that's something I greatly respect in a poster. For example, during Shaun's 'TiBB Best Members' countdown thread, Greg's input to it was my absolute favourite part. Not only did he show a lot of support for Shaun by posting consistently, but he also brought a nostalgic and positive attitude to the thread, which I greatly appreciated it. Aside from that, I do think he's doing an outstanding job with the Pub Quiz, and he's making it very enjoyable for the players. Sure, there were a few difficulties, but he didn't give up and persevered and ended up making a phenomenal game, so mad respect for him. He also has a very good sense of humor I think, and over the past years i've greatly appreciated his threads such as the one about crabs. Last but not least, he's such a nice guy, and it's wonderful to see someone as kind as him on here. When my dog passed away yesterday, he was first to post something supportive about it, and really he's just lovely. Keep up being an amazing member and person Greg :)

Hadouken - I nominate Hadouken, because he's been a persistent Callum and Sam fan in the BB14 forum. I feel like I always agree with him when it comes to opinions about the housemates, which is interesting because I always feel a little bit on the outside by liking people like Callum or Sam. Just like me, Hadouken sees the good in Callum, and it's nice to not have to fight the Callum battle on my own. That, and I think Hadouken has been a great new addition to the forum as a whole this summer, and is definitely the new member thats stood out the most to me, over the course of the series.

The last one was tricky because it honestly was a toss-up between Jords and JH95 but i've decided to go for Jake (I'll nominate you next week Jords, promise).

JH95 - Not the first time i've nominated him, and it most probably won't be the last. Without a doubt, Jake has been my most supportive buddy on here, and I really appreciate that and think very highly of him. When I was on BOTS last week, I got excited about going there talking to him about going etc and he pumped me up for it. That, and just in general I always enjoy sharing banter with Jake on each other's walls. We might not agree too much on the housemates in BBUK this year, but we still talk loads outside of BB, so I thought he was worth nominating. Who doesn't love TiBB's resident drunk. Such a nice guy and that's why he gets my third nomination!

Good luck to everyone! :)

Thanks mate :thumbs:

Mitchell
17-07-2013, 11:17 AM
Ryan - quiz team effort
Black Dagger - bb section
Jarrod - for providing us with gossip from the bb house

Ammi
17-07-2013, 11:23 AM
..I'm just going to do the same reason for all three but it's a very valid reason..?...

Livia for being incredible in the pub quiz
Niamh for being just as incredible
Nathan also the same

..I'm nominating them because they've all spent loads of time on it and just been great to be a part of a team with....

Calderyon
17-07-2013, 11:24 AM
Calderyon - I like their thoughts on things and she comes up with good posts

Thank you for voting for me. :thumbs: I´m honored.

But unfortunately i´m a "he" not a "she". :)

Vanessa
17-07-2013, 11:25 AM
Thank you for voting for me. But unfortunately i´m a "he" not a "she". :)

Awkward. :joker:

Jemal
17-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Thank you for voting for me. :thumbs:

But unfortunately i´m a "he" not a "she". :)

Having aj lee doesn't really help, especially cause alot of people dont know who she is loool, so they would think shes you.

Marc
17-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Hadouken - one of the best new comers on here and great BB poster
Ellen - shares a lot of my views regarding housemates
calderyon - because her vagina and feminine boobs are amazing (makes great posts in both UK and US sections)

Niamh.
17-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Girth - Well balanced and always objective views in regards to BB
Livia - For all her work in the Pub Quiz and also I feel like we're on very much the same wave length with our views on BB this year
Ammi - Again, for the effort she's put into the pub quiz and always making sure our list is sent

Jake.
17-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Ah thank you Jords and Raph, that's really kind!! :D

Jemal
17-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Thanks Marc.

Kate!
17-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Tregard - for the amazing and torturous Only Connect game.
Calderyon - like reading his posts, and also for the individual noms game.
Visage - my little sweetie, brilliant to have him back, makes great posts, and has very similar opinions on almost everything :love:

Calderyon
17-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Thank you, Kate. Very much appreciated. :)

Also Marc, thanks for noticing :joker: and for the nomination too.

King Gizzard
17-07-2013, 12:52 PM
GypsyGoth because she is GypsyGoth

GiRTh
17-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Thanks Niamh :hug:

Marsh.
17-07-2013, 04:45 PM
08marsh - Agreed with so many of his posts recently in the BB section, he's been pretty spot on

Thank you. :blush:

I've never noticed this thread before, I'll have to think up some myself.

Northern Monkey
17-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Lol!Callums mucky massages.Ha!

Locke.
17-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Hadouken & Im_Juz_Chillin - The best new members
Jords - We have the same favourites in Big Brother for the first time since..ever

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
17-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Thank you Ben, Reece, and DTM :lovedup:

I am going to nominate
Lemon Jam
DrunkerThanMoses
Reece
They have all been posting regularly in my Survivor thread and it's really nice to know that my effort is being appreciated :)

Shaun
18-07-2013, 10:43 PM
about 24 hours left to vote, it's a close one this week :pipe:

YodaBB
18-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Lemonjam - I enjoy reading his posts & his views, especially in the BBUSA section
Hadouken - I like reading his posts & how loyal he is too Callum.
Drunkerthanmoses - Same as LemonJam.

Jemal
18-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Thanks yoda :thumbs:

Barker - This guy is like undercover bro on here, are support for callum is so good. We always agree on the same things, and whenever he posts i enjoy
Reading them. He also doesn't jump on bandwagons like alot of other members on here.

YodaBB - Just an overall nice guy, he doesn't jump on bandwagons like alot of members on here. Hes posts always make sense, and he backs the housemates he supports really well.

Hmm..
My last one
Jords - jords is a great poster, hes polite and has a great sense of humour. I enjoy
Reading hes posts.

Jemal
18-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Thanks yoda :thumbs:

Barker - This guy is like undercover bro on here, are support for callum is so good. We always agree on the same things, and whenever he posts i enjoy
Reading them. He also doesn't jump on bandwagons like alot of other members on here.

YodaBB - Just an overall nice guy, he doesn't jump on bandwagons like alot of members on here. Hes posts always make sense, and he backs the housemates he supports really well.

Hmm..
My last one
Jords - jords is a great poster, hes polite and has a great sense of humour. I enjoy
Reading hes posts.

Gillian-73
19-07-2013, 08:34 PM
Gypsy Goth... Brilliant in the highlights threads. Funny girl :)
Hadouken.... Their support of Callum in the face of so much adversity can't be easy :D
Erinp5... Starts some great bb threads and gets discussion going.

Shaun
20-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Hey yall. Josy, Hadouken and anyone else on this page, your votes will count as week six's. My Internet is down for a couple of days. I'll count this week's on my phone. Could someone please open another thread for week six with:

a) the OP as it is (and add week five winners, with this thread URL and 'tba')
b) any votes made after 00:00 this morning.

Thanks! This is so much harder to write on a touchphone LOL

Shaun
20-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Oh nvm its just josy for week six then. Will add these soon (am in the bath lol)

Drew.
20-07-2013, 10:25 PM
thanks Josy :)

YodaBB
20-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Thanks LemonJam, Hadouken & Josy :D

Shaun
20-07-2013, 10:48 PM
The winners this week with 5 votes apiece are Livia, Hadouken & reece (: :)

They can't be voted from now on :P everyone else's votes are carried forward to the final week.

reece(:
21-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Thanks whoever voted for me!:love::love::love:
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z448/reeecerawwr/everything/tumblr_mjp2juQtfy1rm04txo2_500.gif

Raph
21-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Wow well done, fantastic winners this week!