PDA

View Full Version : Quite glad now that Gina didnt get back in the safehouse

Vicky.
13-07-2013, 09:48 PM
Shes coming across terrible tonight. Like, really badly.

I can't stand Jackie, but its obvious that she will need a double bed for her arm, and if they thought G+D were evicted then of course they would use 'Ginas' bed :rolleyes:

And the reaction to going back in the house..did she seriously think she would be in the safe house for the duration of her stay?

Amy Jade
13-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Gina should have her own room anway really, you know, away from the commoners.

GypsyGoth
13-07-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm glad too, she has this sense of entitlement, I find it a very unattractive quality.

Emmyasdfghjkl
13-07-2013, 09:52 PM
she did come across badly, but that's what I like about her so yeah. :joker:

Withano
13-07-2013, 09:53 PM
To be honest, I get really ****ing pissed off when people take my favourite seat on the bus, one time I waited ten minutes for the next one 'cos some bitch was sat there looking smug being a dickhead.. So I can kind of see Ginas point.. If I was Gina, I'd want Jackie to take Daleys bed.

Headie
13-07-2013, 09:58 PM
I think she's come off really well tonight tbh

If this was week 1 she would've had an argument over it, but she calmly just walked away and mumbled to herself quietly in the safe house by herself and she is really giving me Nikki Grahame vibes when has her Diary Room tantrums.

smeagol
13-07-2013, 10:02 PM
she gets enough luxury in normal life shes had it good in bb , time to slum it with the common folk i say.
its not a trait i like, i like her but ppl rave too much she has some bad points thats just 1

YodaBB
13-07-2013, 10:03 PM
She came across very badly today, which was weird as I thought she was really likeable & happy on the 2 hours of Livefeed :shocked:

smeagol
13-07-2013, 10:04 PM
To be honest, I get really ****ing pissed off when people take my favourite seat on the bus, one time I waited ten minutes for the next one 'cos some bitch was sat there looking smug being a dickhead.. So I can kind of see Ginas point.. If I was Gina, I'd want Jackie to take Daleys bed.

i hate it when ppl sit on the bus where i want to sit. i just kick em out the seat
the drivers are never pleased to move lol

Withano
13-07-2013, 10:09 PM
i hate it when ppl sit on the bus where i want to sit. i just kick em out the seat
the drivers are never pleased to move lol

:joker:

Marsh.
13-07-2013, 10:14 PM
I think she's come off really well tonight tbh

If this was week 1 she would've had an argument over it, but she calmly just walked away and mumbled to herself quietly in the safe house by herself and she is really giving me Nikki Grahame vibes when has her Diary Room tantrums.

BIB - I'm pretty sure that's what she's aiming for. It's not at all convincing though.

chuff me dizzy
13-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Shes done it tonight Im thrilled to say ,she and sneaky Dexter are certs to be up this week

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Whoever is up with Gina and Dexter will go.

Sophiee
13-07-2013, 10:40 PM
I'm quite happy too despite wanting dan in there and to receive immunity. she thinks everything in the house should revolve around her when it shouldn't. it's 'fair' for the other housemates to have their turn in there so I didn't understand her logic of it not being, I guess it was just showing her up to be the selfish, spoilt brat she is.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Same. She's acting like the safe house belonged to her. Get a grip love.

cookiemonster
13-07-2013, 11:37 PM
it's pretty funny though

CaudleHalbard
13-07-2013, 11:38 PM
She'll get over it in a day or two. Gina had an underlying toughness.

-Sue-
14-07-2013, 09:58 AM
task for gina - make gina sleep in a tent..in the garden..surrounded by mud...and smelly rancid fish...

about time BB stopped spoiling that woman and brings her back down to earth with a bump!

smeagol
14-07-2013, 09:59 AM
task for gina - make gina sleep in a tent..in the garden..surrounded by mud...and smelly rancid fish...

about time BB stopped spoiling that woman and brings her back down to earth with a bump!

you mean send her to glastonbury lol

Cherie
14-07-2013, 10:00 AM

:joker:

Sophiee
14-07-2013, 10:25 AM

:D I completely agree. she'd stop moaning about not being in the safe house then if she didn't have a bed at all.

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 10:29 AM

Keep the ideas coming! :D

Oddly enough, I think Gina would cope with it better than most of the HMs.

-Sue-
14-07-2013, 10:36 AM

hahahaha yep :joker::joker: