PDA

View Full Version : Brilliant series...terrible winner!

lovebigbrotheruk
13-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Looks like Big Brother are going to follow the same repetitive format this year!!

Now they are seriously giving Gina really bad edits and Dexter ten times worse edits, I can see a boring person winning this year.

I would like Dan to win but again he is a safe winner.

What annoys me is that on the live feed last night, Gina was incredible upbeat with Dan, but they didn't show that, hence the obvious manipulation.

Feel sorry for Dexter the most though, he is plummeting in popularity according to twitter :shocked:not like that tells the whole story!

smeagol
13-07-2013, 10:06 PM
get ready for a sophie or sam or twin win
imagine the house no gina no dan no dexter lol its going that way

Lex
13-07-2013, 10:20 PM
I've said it from day one...Sam will win!...it's a travesty, I know!..but that's how this game works!

Craiggy
13-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Yeah bb are gearing up to ditch gina and dexter.

Shaun
13-07-2013, 10:25 PM
i'm so bored of reading about "bad edits" and selective highlights... has it never occured to you that Gina and Dexter are just bad people?

Raph
13-07-2013, 10:35 PM
I'm hoping Sam comes out of his shell more as the housemates dwindle down so he can actually become worthy of being a winner, because as much as I like him, he really hasn't done anything particularly noteworthy or deserving of winning, as of yet

actor99
13-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Dexter certainly is bad. but good TV.. Gina is ok just likes the high life. Callum has good quality's of a winner. he's a all around guy. YES I know he's not going to win. very hard to pic a winner. even Charlie is not bad.. a few more weeks might help us

mr rochester
14-07-2013, 05:02 AM
The time-worn recipe for winning BB is go in - stay under the radar - contribute little - have the smallest personality and >>>Voila...catapulted to obscurity and a BB win - simples...

cfromhx02
14-07-2013, 06:15 AM
Yeah it's so bad when someone decent wins isn't it ?

What annoys me is that most of you vote off the interesting good ones early on

So it's because of people voting off the good ones with some backbone

IE Sallie that you are left with only the boring,

no personality, good ones in the house.

Try not voting against the good outspoken ones early on

if you don't want the boring good ones to win.

Chuckyegg
14-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Vast numbers are waiting for the opportunity to get rid of Dan.

karezza
14-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Only Dexter and Gina deserve to win - any other winner would be a travesty.

aj2463
14-07-2013, 11:10 AM
I can see Sophie or Sam winning, wouldn't mind Sam winning but out of other possibilities would rather Charlie win