PDA

View Full Version : As a fan I´m glad that Hazel is safe, but...

Calderyon
13-07-2013, 10:20 PM
I would like for have been with someone else than Daley. In fact i would have like it to be anyone else but him...

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-07-2013, 10:38 PM
I can't stand her. I hate the way she repeats the question again after someone has asked her a question, amongst all the other stuff.

Brother Leon
13-07-2013, 10:39 PM
She wouldn't be in the safe house at all if it wasn't for Daley...

Vicky.
13-07-2013, 10:39 PM
If she had been with anyone bar Daley, she wouldn't have gone in.

I do wonder what the pairings would have been if Wolfy hadnt been evicted..

Shaun
13-07-2013, 10:41 PM

Wolfy & Dan, Twins, Sam & Sophie, Dexter & Charlie, Jackie & Gina, Callum & Daley

just my hunch :laugh:

Vicky.
13-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Wolfy & Dan, Twins, Sam & Sophie, Dexter & Charlie, Jackie & Gina, Callum & Daley

just my hunch :laugh:

What a terrible pair that would be

Daley: *farts*
Callum: I totally respect your right to fart
Daley *farts louder*

Repeat.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-07-2013, 10:44 PM
^^It sucks that BB chooses the pairings for us. Who knows maybe if we were allowed to choose we would have birthed a golden couple that we didn't even know would work well together and it would have brought something new to the show. But now we know what to expect in the safe house with these two. Just **** already i'm bored with this nonsense of a story.:bawling:

Headie
13-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Should've been Gina & Hazel if the public were deciding to keep Hazel safe for a week. Might as well cause some drama instead of watching her try and get in Daley's pants all the time.

Ramsay
13-07-2013, 10:47 PM
What a terrible pair that would be

Daley: *farts*
Callum: I totally respect your right to fart
Daley *farts louder*

Repeat.

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-07-2013, 10:48 PM
Should've been Gina & Hazel if the public were deciding to keep Hazel safe for a week. Might as well cause some drama instead of watching her try and get in Daley's pants all the time.

It is getting boring innit? She tie him and stroke his peen already. This oh I might actually like you so much but ooh we're not going to cross the line because you might still have a girlfriend outside but ooh i am so frustrated tango they have been doing for 1-2 weeks is so last year.:bawling::bawling:

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 11:34 PM

Wolfy would have been paired with the spit bucket.

actor99
13-07-2013, 11:38 PM
It must be mostly women who watch bb. because hazel and some times Charlie. gets the worst of it. specially Hazel. that I can understand. BUT DONT FORGET DEXTER AND DAYLEY HAVE GIRLFRIENDS. their the ones that are cheating the most.

CaudleHalbard
13-07-2013, 11:42 PM
I personally don't think Dexter has what most people would regard a as a proper girlfriend. It sounds like something fairly casual or it may even be an open relationship.

Daley no longer has a girlfriend and I do suspect he realises it.

cheapbbfan
14-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Im not happy she's safe but what I do like about her being in the safe house is the role reversal with Gina. Gina's main enemy on the show is now in a position of power just as she loses it. Cant wait to see how she copes with this over the next week

snail69
14-07-2013, 10:26 PM
I can't stand her. I hate the way she repeats the question again after someone has asked her a question, amongst all the other stuff.

This. She does this to give herself a few extra seconds to think of a good answer.

Home wrecking ***** and a evil bitch! How people can like her is beyond me.

Livia
14-07-2013, 10:28 PM
This. She does this to give herself a few extra seconds to think of a good answer.

Home wrecking ***** and a evil bitch! How people can like her is beyond me.

Can't wait for your description of Daley. You know... the one who's actually in a relationship, not the single one.

snail69
14-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Can't wait for your description of Daley. You know... the one who's actually in a relationship, not the single one.

Daley's actions are out of order too. I liked him when he went in and wanted him to be my favourite. Oh how that has all changed.

Whatever happens to him when he leaves the house he completely deserves because he's acted like a disgrace. They both have for that matter!! I'll agree that he is the one with a girlfriend though so that makes him a pig.

Although she is more than aware he has a girlfriend. Even Dan, her best mate since day one, is seemingly beginning to doubt her and her actions.