PDA

View Full Version : So, BOTS loves the Twins and AJ clearly dislikes Dexter.

Videostar
13-07-2013, 10:27 PM
Tonights BOTS are one big Twins love fest, AJ just brushes off any suggestion that the Twins might be fake or bitchy. :sleep:

Ramsay
13-07-2013, 10:33 PM
they need to sort out the clear biasedness

Videostar
13-07-2013, 10:37 PM
When they were talking about The Twins (as it was a section of the show about THE TWINS) it was rightly pointed out that they are seen as bitchy, but Dr Funky just said no and turned it on D&G being the bitchy ones. :nono:

Cherie
13-07-2013, 10:41 PM
At least Ian Lee said he hated them and loved Dexter, the Psychs are all very anti Dexter, and pro Twins, in fact pro anyone that isn't Dexter, AJ shot Wolfy down when she said the Twins weren't as funny as they were being made out to be..:joker:

pcro
13-07-2013, 10:48 PM
oh gawd here we go again with the charges if bias on a spin off show of a reality show. Last year all we heard was how BOTS was biased against Deanna who made it to the finals. The year before we heard how it was so biased against Aaron. He won. Even if one were to agree that BOTS is somehow horribly biased (which I don't) it doesn't seem to be very effective. However, it also appears that most people's definition of bias is any opinion stated they do not agree with.

As for AJ's bias, I seriously doubt she, like many panel members and even past presenters, could name three of the housemates without the autocue. This a paid gig for most. They are not fans. They have no reason to be biased.

Videostar
13-07-2013, 10:48 PM
At least Ian Lee said he hated them and loved Dexter, the Psychs are all very anti Dexter, and pro Twins, in fact pro anyone that isn't Dexter, AJ shot Wolfy down when she said the Twins weren't as funny as they were being made out to be..:joker:

Don't get me started on AJ, she's a disgrace. :nono:

chuff me dizzy
13-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Where is the twins love coming from ? they are truly awful and so fake ,its like everything they do is a staged routine ,2 of the biggest bores in BB history

Videostar
13-07-2013, 10:50 PM
oh gawd here we go again with the charges if bias on a spin off show of a reality show. Last year all we heard was how BOTS was biased against Deanna who made it to the finals. The year before we heard how it was so biased against Aaron. He won. Even if one were t agree the BOTS is somehow horribly biased (which I don't) it doesn't seem to be very effective. However, it also appears that most people's definition of bias is any opinion stated they do not agree with.

As for AJ's bias, I seriously doubt she, like many panel members and even past presenters, could name three of the housemates without the autocue. This a paid gig for most. They are not fans. They have no reason to be biased.

Aaron won because he had a huge internet fan base that BOTS couldn't affect.

If you don't believe that BOTS have their favourites then you are blind.

Cherie
13-07-2013, 10:52 PM
oh gawd here we go again with the charges if bias on a spin off show of a reality show. Last year all we heard was how BOTS was biased against Deanna who made it to the finals. The year before we heard how it was so biased against Aaron. He won. Even if one were t agree the BOTS is somehow horribly biased (which I don't) it doesn't seem to be very effective. However, it also appears that most people's definition of bias is any opinion stated they do not agree with.

Sorry but there is bias, you are obviously not watching BOTS, AJ is not a panel member she is a presenter.

pcro
13-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Sorry but there is bias, you are obviously not watching BOTS, AJ is not a panel member she is a presenter.

Thanks, watch BOTS every night. She is indeed a presenter, just a dreadful one. :xyxwave: Never called her a panel member. Just meant she has as much interest in the program as many of the panel members -- next to none. People here assume the people on the screen have the same type of emotional investment as the fans. They don't. It's a job.

When I watch BOTS I hear many different opinions offered. I think the problem with the bias-chargers are they don't like to hear opinions they disagree with and call this bias.

CaudleHalbard
13-07-2013, 11:25 PM
AJ reads from the autocue - and not very well.

Annoying female with a very annoying voice..... or should one say squeaky croak!