PDA

View Full Version : Feel so sorry for Dexter after that bit at the end of tonights show with Charlie

cookiemonster
13-07-2013, 11:06 PM
having the girl you like tell you all that, poor guy :(

he genuinely does like her. i don't know why they're all so suspicious of him. being a bit shy and awkward doesn't make you a bad person. he hasn't shown any of his feelings towards Charlie coz he was afraid she'd react like that

Vicky.
13-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Was interesting seeing Gina say Dexter had liked Charlie from the start...these past few days is the first we knew about it.

Withano
13-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Naa

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 11:10 PM
He really does like Charlie but it doesn't matter what he says to her or the housemates cos they want him out asap.

Johnnyuk123
13-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Maybe Daley can give him some good advice on how to behave inside the bb house? lolol

cookiemonster
13-07-2013, 11:11 PM
some people are very good at hiding their feelings. don't know why this is news to anyone

Lister of Smeg
13-07-2013, 11:12 PM
What must really pi$$ him off is he knows it not due to the lack of attraction she basically spelt out she finds him intresting the trouble is she doesnt want the 2 face assholes in that house to turn on her because she likes Dexter.

Headie
13-07-2013, 11:15 PM
If the roles were reversed (i.e. Dexter was the female and Charlie was the male) then everyone would be saying "Dexter's a homewrecker, just flirting for airtime" etc.

daniel-lewis-1985
14-07-2013, 12:11 AM
Bollocks.

If anyone watched live feed last night they would see how edited that was.

cookiemonster
14-07-2013, 12:11 AM
Bollocks.

If anyone watched live feed last night they would see how edited that was.
how did it go in live feed then?

thought live feed was gone by now?

Vanessa
14-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Charlie and Dexter remind me of Aaron and Faye. Faye was horrible to Aaron during the show. Nominating him every week and doubting him. I think they like each other. There is something there for sure. :hugesmile:

Tozzie
14-07-2013, 12:45 AM
Charlie and Dexter remind me of Aaron and Faye. Faye was horrible to Aaron during the show. Nominating him every week and doubting him. I think they like each other. There is something there for sure. :hugesmile:

charlie is just PRETENDING she doesn't really like him, it stands out a mile.

Vanessa
14-07-2013, 12:47 AM
charlie is just PRETENDING she doesn't really like him, it stands out a mile.

Faye did the same with Aaron. It used to drive me mad. I think Charlie and Dexter would make a cute couple.

daniel-lewis-1985
14-07-2013, 01:05 AM
how did it go in live feed then?

thought live feed was gone by now?

Its all Dexters gameplan....Cant be arsed to go into it its 2 in the morning..

You can watch Big Brother live on http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother between 11:30pm and 2am every night.

Live feed is actually better than the main show this year.

Vanessa
14-07-2013, 01:07 AM
Its all Dexters gameplan....Cant be arsed to go into it its 2 in the morning..

You can watch Big Brother live on http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother between 11:30 and 2am every night.

Live feed is actually better than the main show this year.

They used to say the same about Faye and Aaron. People are too suspicious these days.

daniel-lewis-1985
14-07-2013, 01:09 AM
They used to say the same about Faye and Aaron. People are too suspicious these days.

Oh come off it!!!! LOL

Dexter is an amazing housemate but he does in no way fancy Charlie.

He was saying it at a certain time of night so it would make the final part of the highlight show therefor giving him a storyline for the week which was pretty much explained my himself lol.

Hes like Ian Beale but with game haha.

Vanessa
14-07-2013, 01:10 AM
Oh come off it!!!! LOL

Dexter is an amazing housemate but he does in now way fancy Charlie.

He was saying it at a certain time of night so it would make the final part of the highlight show therefor giving him a storyline for the week which was pretty much explained my himself lol.

Hes like Ian Beale but with game haha.

I think he fancies a few people in there. But he has a soft spot for Charlie.

daniel-lewis-1985
14-07-2013, 01:14 AM
I think he fancies a few people in there. But he has a soft spot for Charlie.

Really?

I think hes gay.

If I was in there and got him alone into a deep conversation I bet you I could get him to say he wouldn't rule out having sex with me.

100%

That's not me being big headed btw its just how I think Dexter would respond.

I even feel if I went in for a kiss he would go with it then back off realising his gameplans slipped haha.

Argh I would love to be there right now and didn't even apply this year.

Vanessa
14-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Really?

I think hes gay.

If I was in there and got him alone into a deep conversation I bet you I could get him to say he wouldn't rule out having sex with me.

100%

I even feel if I went in for a kiss he would go with it then back off realising his gameplans slipped haha.

I think he's bisexual. :tongue:

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 01:54 AM
I think he's bisexual. :tongue:

Comes across as totally gay! :tongue: :D

Jemal
14-07-2013, 02:08 AM
He stares at dan till no end. I saw it tonight... Charlie was talkig and dexter was staring at dan full on. It was creepy and cringy.
No way does this dude like Charlie lol.

Marsh.
14-07-2013, 02:21 AM
His game plan is falling apart.

Sure he'll get over it.

smeagol
14-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Really?

I think hes gay.

100%

so basically you want a piece of the hobbit. how can we get you in there lol

chuff me dizzy
14-07-2013, 10:54 AM
What about his girlfriend? its ok for everyone to jump on Daley,Hazels backs about him having a girlfriend but its ok when the little sneak does the same thing ? Double standards

Ellen
14-07-2013, 10:59 AM
What about his girlfriend? its ok for everyone to jump on Daley,Hazels backs about him having a girlfriend but its ok when the little sneak does the same thing ? Double standards

Absolutely, he is just has bad as Daley.

Jemal
14-07-2013, 11:01 AM
Can't believe their getting compared to Faye and Aaron. Faaron are one of a kind. Charlie and dexter are not. Their not even a kind. Charlie likes Sam or callum more than dexter imo. Or even Daley.

Vicky.
14-07-2013, 11:08 AM

Dexters girlfriend (stupidly) gave him a hallpass.

Also Dexter and Charlie haven't quite reached Dazel levels of behavior yet :laugh:

Maybe when they do something besides talk..they will be condemned for it.

Vicky.
14-07-2013, 11:08 AM
Can't believe their getting compared to Faye and Aaron. Faaron are one of a kind. Charlie and dexter are not. Their not even a kind. Charlie likes Sam or callum more than dexter imo. Or even Daley.

Gotta agree with this. Aaron and Faye were the only relationship in the house that I have ever liked.

Stankleberry
14-07-2013, 11:27 AM

For men, being bi and gay are essentially the same thing.

GiRTh
14-07-2013, 12:04 PM
His game plan is falling apart.

Sure he'll get over it.
This.

All the half truths and white lies mean that even if he's telling the truth Charlie still doesnt believe it. HE shouldn't have said anything if he's the game player he claims to be. Now the whole house will call him on it make him look like a liar and put him up for eviction again. They were gonna put him up anyway but now they have an excuse.

smeagol
14-07-2013, 12:17 PM
he just likes chatting up the girls its no big deal
people take dex too seriously. he fancies hazel but prob likes charlie more as he said she is marriage material.

Cherie
14-07-2013, 01:04 PM
No idea why so many people have turned on Dex, he hasn't done much wrohng.

Livia
14-07-2013, 03:24 PM
I couldn't understand how so many people were supporting him anyway. He's just awful.

Samuel.
14-07-2013, 03:34 PM
For men, being bi and gay are essentially the same thing.

what

actor99
14-07-2013, 04:02 PM
When someone starts lying to you when you meet them. its always a bad start. lies are a real bad think. do you know who the father of the lie is SATIN. look it up

smeagol
14-07-2013, 04:08 PM
When someone starts lying to you when you meet them. its always a bad start. lies are a real bad think. do you know who the father of the lie is SATIN. look it up

thats a lie for a start lol

Jords
14-07-2013, 04:09 PM
I dont see any romantic connection and Im a fan of both.

anne666
14-07-2013, 05:22 PM
No he doesn't like her, he knows how to get media attention.

Tozzie
14-07-2013, 06:14 PM

aye, he's a happy chappie is our Dexter :D

chuff me dizzy
14-07-2013, 06:43 PM
I should imagine the little sneak is turned down daily by good looking girls like Charlie ,why in Gods name would a decent girl even give him a second look ....slimeball

Black Dagger
14-07-2013, 06:52 PM
I'd give him a 2nd look if I was female xo

Vanessa
14-07-2013, 07:02 PM
I'd give him a 2nd look if I was female xo

I find Dexter so sweet! I love guys who are quirky and odd. And he's cute too. :lovedup: