PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Christ! Watching Daleys behaviour towards Hazel on live feed

daniel-lewis-1985
14-07-2013, 12:37 AM
Is very uncomfortable.

Hes controlling, aggressive, cock sure and very intimidating towards the girl.

If I was stuck in that room I literally would have had to whisper into my mic for BB to call me to the diary room.

This is gonna be interesting.

First Big Brother domestic abuse? lol

Jamie.
14-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Watching them on the HL show is uncomfortable. God knows what it's like for Daley's girlfriend... poor girl.

Amy Jade
14-07-2013, 12:40 AM
Even if he did hit her I think Hazel would get the blame if the response to the both of them flirting is anything to go by.

All the womans fault obvs. :(

erinp5
14-07-2013, 01:05 AM
the guy is a moron.

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 01:10 AM
Watching them on the HL show is uncomfortable. God knows what it's like for Daley's girlfriend... poor girl.

Katie said, on BOTS, she would no longer be watching the show from that point on and that she was leaving the country.

Let's hope she's stuck to her plans.

Vicky.
14-07-2013, 01:12 AM
Yes, it was quite uncomfortable viewing. I can imagine what kind of partner he is :bored:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
14-07-2013, 01:13 AM
You can thank the Great British Public fr that and the producers of bb more because you will get to see more of the Great Cashley Cole and Homewrecker Hazel inside the safe intercourse house with this type of behaviour to amuse you, enjoy !!!

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
14-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Oh no I missed. What did he do? Hopefully they show it on the main show.

He would be cock sure wouldn't he? men that comfortably disrespect the girlfriend they claim to love don't have much respect for girls they get easily on the side either.

I would never date a boxer anyway. God forbid he one day hits me he would literally knock me out.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
14-07-2013, 01:19 AM
Katie said, on BOTS, she would no longer be watching the show from that point on and that she was leaving the country.

Let's hope she's stuck to her plans.

A bit dramatic. Why leave the country because of some man. She's beautiful. Hurt him with success and a new worthy man.

Niamh.
14-07-2013, 01:20 AM
hey ceecee welcome back :love:

townsman99
14-07-2013, 01:23 AM
After watching this Daley is a punch drunk brain dead idiot.

daniel-lewis-1985
14-07-2013, 01:23 AM
*Awaits forum member "TheTruth" to come in here all guns blazing routing for Daley coz he has a penis....A penis i would quite like to see actually.

But hes still a prick lol.

Tozzie
14-07-2013, 01:24 AM
You can thank the Great British Public fr that and the producers of bb more because you will get to see more of the Great Cashley Cole and Homewrecker Hazel inside the safe intercourse house with this type of behaviour to amuse you, enjoy !!!

I'm not enjoying it anymore :sad:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
14-07-2013, 01:26 AM
hey ceecee welcome back :love:

:wavey:

So curious as to what happened now. :conf:

Tulin
14-07-2013, 02:45 AM
Yes, it was quite uncomfortable viewing. I can imagine what kind of partner he is :bored:

He's a thug urban boxer.

You do the maths.

Marsh.
14-07-2013, 02:48 AM
I've missed some of the feed tonight, there's one thread all about the high sexual tension and they were practically doing everything but rip each other's clothes off and now this one is mentioning domestic abuse?

:laugh: Which is it?

Tulin
14-07-2013, 03:49 AM
Don't you know they edit live feed to create story lines?!?

Reality my arse!!!

vortex
14-07-2013, 05:46 AM
Daley is a dick and for the record I'm no Hazel fan but I feel for her being stuck in the SH with that douchebag. After tonight I can see her nominating him in the future.

Calderyon
14-07-2013, 05:51 AM
Link:

Daley´s rant starting at 4:00
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11vjw3_bbxtra-online-live-feed-13th-july-2013-part-2_shortfilms#.UeIvoTu8BEA

BigBrotherfan4ever
14-07-2013, 07:32 AM
Just watched some of it on Daily Motion website, oh my god, that guy is something else, I'm no fan Hazel, but they way he spoke to her on LF lastnight was out of order, what horrible guy he is.

Ammi
14-07-2013, 07:37 AM
:wavey:

So curious as to what happened now. :conf:

..hey, welcome back, you've been missed..:love:...

Patricia4
14-07-2013, 07:45 AM
Sounds like he's the big boss.

Gillian-73
14-07-2013, 08:29 AM
She wants to tell him to **** off. How she didn't I don't know! My temper would have spilled over if that was me!

Yayita
14-07-2013, 08:40 AM
That was hard to watch, he looks so agressive and verbally abusive.... Hazel, stay away!!

Cherie
14-07-2013, 08:48 AM
Jeez the way he went on and on and on about it, I preferred him when he said nothing.

Blimey saying things "you need to stop being stubborn with me" and "I can read you like a book" control freak.

lol at Dexter telling them to put the heating on at the beginning of the clip.

MrWong
14-07-2013, 09:00 AM
I've missed some of the feed tonight, there's one thread all about the high sexual tension and they were practically doing everything but rip each other's clothes off and now this one is mentioning domestic abuse?

:laugh: Which is it?

It was a bit of both which made it weirdly disturbing. :shocked:

arista
14-07-2013, 09:01 AM
Link:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11vjw3_bbxtra-online-live-feed-13th-july-2013-part-2_shortfilms#.UeIvoTu8BEA

She should have said
its my choice - Not Yours.

He is a Bully parrot

Verbal
14-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Is very uncomfortable.

Hes controlling, aggressive, cock sure and very intimidating towards the girl.

If I was stuck in that room I literally would have had to whisper into my mic for BB to call me to the diary room.

This is gonna be interesting.

First Big Brother domestic abuse? lol

Its called flirting. He was asserting his position as the dominant male, which Hazel was loving, as you could tell by her eyes. He picked up on that and just kept going on to prolong it.

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 09:25 AM
Ok. I've just watched the whole 15mins of the argument.

Hazel was clearly enjoying it. Why? Because Daley was, in effect, constantly telling her how naturally beautiful she is but she needed to relax and not constantly be in model-mode.

He did use what would appear to be an aggressive tone, but Hazel was not fazed by that at all.

muchadoaboutnothing
14-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Ok. I've just watched the whole 15mins of the argument.

Hazel was clearly enjoying it. Why? Because Daley was, in effect, constantly telling her how naturally beautiful she is but she needed to relax and not constantly be in model-mode.

He did use what would appear to be an aggressive tone, but Hazel was not fazed by that at all.

I beg to differ. Hazel was fazed by it and was uncomfortable. She might be a flirt but when a man stands in front of you in an intimidating manner and speaks like he did, Hazel had no choice but to put a smile on and pretend that she wasn't worried. She was obviously scared to say something wrong as he might raise his voice even more and make her feel as if she is the one in the wrong. And that is simply how men abuse and control their women, they like to turn things round to make the woman feel as if they are to blame - they are cowards and he would not have spoke to her like that in the main house in front of others. Behind closed doors and all that. I would love if BB played that back to the main house.

GiRTh
14-07-2013, 11:40 AM
I thought it was awful but I think Hazel kind of liked it.

He's a brain dead idiot who's a bit too comfortable telling a woman how he likes her to dress and act even though he's supposed to have a girlfriend. I thought what he was saying was true to Hazel but his way of expressing himself was aggressive and assumptive. I think she looks better with minimal make up but I wouldn't spend 3/4 of an hour telling her that.

I hope his gf leaves him cuz I'm sure Hazel aint interested in him and I'd like to see how he'd react to two women telling where to go

Verbal
14-07-2013, 11:44 AM
And now they're in bed together. That didn't take very long :joker:

GiRTh
14-07-2013, 11:45 AM
This should be merged with the other thread.

GiRTh
14-07-2013, 11:46 AM
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230140&page=4

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 11:47 AM
And now they're in bed together. That didn't take very long :joker:

Quite. The so-called argument was a bit of foreplay! ;)

If the cameras weren't on them they'd be at it like rabbits! :D

Kazanne
14-07-2013, 12:41 PM
She'll be falling into his arms at every given chance,if she is prepared to let him dominate her like that,then she will get what she deserves.

the truth
14-07-2013, 02:57 PM
of course the country is overly obsessed with appearance and material goods....But man alive he takes a long time to make a simple point....I only got through the first 15 minutes....what a bore , don't like the bloke at all tbh....whilst some people over obsess on \appearance, its that persons own business, to keep telling a person how to dress or make themselves up is control freakery and crosses the line.....cant stand people like that.....imagine hed been david bowies father? wed never have had ziggy stardust lol

anne666
14-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Link:

That was very unpleasant and unnerving.

Vanessa
14-07-2013, 05:43 PM
I can't stand this guy. Arrogant, aggressive and controlling. I have no idea why Dexter even likes him so much. But i don't like it. :bawling: