PDA

View Full Version : Trouble in paradise(vid)

erinp5
14-07-2013, 01:26 AM
Dazel - trouble in Paradise
http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother/a...le-in-paradise

Very uncomfortable viewing.Hazel tried to lighten the mood when she put her leg up to him and he took it as a challenge.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
14-07-2013, 01:29 AM
Aw it's not loading for me. Hopefully it comes on youtube.

Withano
14-07-2013, 01:31 AM
Filth

erinp5
14-07-2013, 01:31 AM

there has only been one vid uploaded onto youtube all day ,that's why I had to put the website link up.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
14-07-2013, 01:45 AM

They are deleting all the rigged and fixed comments on youtube thats why no videos are being uploaded onto youtube. MASSIVE Outrage has been caused by this fixed vote of Dazel. All major social sites are angry which includes Twitter/facebook and Youtube and that is why they are trying their best to delete every negative comment to cover the producers asses !!!

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 01:52 AM
The reality is that probably very few bothered voting.

So you got a result which outraged many - the vast majority of whom didn't vote.

What the producers did wrong was pairing Hazel and Daley. Not fixing the voting, the fines for which would close down BB for good.

smeagol
14-07-2013, 09:32 AM
not loading there site sucks

Cherie
14-07-2013, 09:44 AM
The reality is that probably very few bothered voting.

So you got a result which outraged many - the vast majority of whom didn't vote.

What the producers did wrong was pairing Hazel and Daley. Not fixing the voting, the fines for which would close down BB for good.

That is my take as well. I think the Gina/Dexter fans got complacent and thought one of those pairings was a dead cert and therefore didn't bother.