PDA

View Full Version : Daley´s row with Hazel - News story

Calderyon
14-07-2013, 07:14 AM
Big Brother 2013: Hazel O’Sullivan, Daley Ojuederie row in the safe house

There were rows in the Big Brother 2013 safe house yesterday between Hazel O’Sullivan and Daley Ojuederie.

The couple were voted into the secret room by viewers, but even immunity from eviction and a life of luxury couldn’t please the pair.

It all started rather innocently, with Daley remarking on Hazel looking better with less make up and fake tan as she prepared to take a shower.

“I know you’re always going to put the tan thing on, but I like your colour,” he said. “It brings out your features more, sometimes you don’t need to put it on because your natural colour is fine.

“Sometimes you with less make up is better as well.. chill out. The person loves you for you, not the girl who’s getting all made up.”

Daley continued with what he saw as compliments, saying: “I liked you the other day with no make up, because I saw you for the first time as you.”

While Hazel didn’t really respond, her face told Daley she wasn’t impressed.

“I’m saying it in a good way and you’re not really processing it,” he explained.

“I’m just not used to people talking to me like this, ever,” Hazel said.

“Well you should get used to it while you’re here [in the safe house],” snapped Daley. “What do you mean no one’s talked to you like that? What do you mean? What? You find me rude?”

Hazel stayed quiet before finally whimpering: “Because you’re telling me something that I don’t want to hear… I dunno…”

But Daley raged: “I think I know what you’re problem is, You’ve got your ******ing own way all the time, but with me you can’t because I tell you how it is and you don’t like what I have to because no other ******ing guy speaks to you like that.

“Have a shower.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/153647-big-brother-2013-hazel-osullivan-daley-ojuederie-row-in-the-safe-house.html#ixzz2Z0BAhtKO

vortex
14-07-2013, 07:20 AM
But Daley raged: “I think I know what you’re problem is, You’ve got your ******ing own way all the time, but with me you can’t because I tell you how it is and you don’t like what I have to because no other ******ing guy speaks to you like that.

“Have a shower.”

Disgusting, Hazel better never talk to him ever again after this is over.

Yayita
14-07-2013, 08:16 AM
I always saw something wrong with Daley, I think he is mentally unbalanced or in anguish all the time. He has that angry look all the time, I dont trust him and Hazel should back away.

Cherie
14-07-2013, 08:25 AM
Oh who is he to tell her what she should and shouldn't do, wow.

Gillian-73
14-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Hazel remained quiet! I couldn't have if it was me! Who the hell does he think he is.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
14-07-2013, 08:26 AM
prick

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Hazel has just had a taste of what being Daley's girlfriend would be like!

Yayita
14-07-2013, 08:43 AM
She just stood there and took it! What the hell!! I was waiting for her to tell him to ****! And that she does what she likes! This is how some men start controlling and abusing women, firts they destroy their self steem and take away what makes them happy. What an ASSHOLE!!

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 08:47 AM
In a strange sort of way I'm glad this has happened!

Hazel asserts herself to be a strong-minded independent woman. She seems to have fallen at the first hurdle!

If this is the beginning of the end of "Dazel", that's no bad thing.

Suze
14-07-2013, 08:49 AM
OMG! :o I am not watching just reading the forums, but going by that transcipt he seems like a control freak :o Hope BB are keeping a really close eye on that safe house, and pull Daley up for a pep talk.

Gillian-73
14-07-2013, 08:49 AM
She just stood there and took it! What the hell!! I was waiting for her to tell him to ****! And that she does what she likes! This is how some men start controlling and abusing women, firts they destroy their self steem and take away what makes them happy. What an ASSHOLE!!

This. I would have gone ballistic

Suze
14-07-2013, 08:50 AM

I expect he intiminated her, plus she has no other housemates around to back her up, so not much she could do but not respond too much. He got voted in there, so thinks the public love him and want him to be a couple with Hazel, and that he's the big man now.

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 08:53 AM
This. I would have gone ballistic

Not if you were physically intimidated by him. Hazel might have feared getting a slap, as they say, if she had stood up to Daley.

thesheriff443
14-07-2013, 08:56 AM
its clear he is a control freak, with issues, needs to go!

MrWong
14-07-2013, 08:57 AM
I watched it live. It made for uncomfortable viewing.

It was weird cause even after his controlling rant she still jumped off the bed into his arms for a big hug :conf:

Gillian-73
14-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Not if you were physically intimidated by him. Hazel might have feared getting a slap, as they say, if she had stood up to Daley.

I know myself! I've been in an abusive relationship, many years ago now and I could never hold it in, I fought back because my temper overflowed. I would have told Daley to **** off.

Suze
14-07-2013, 09:10 AM
I watched it live. It made for uncomfortable viewing.

It was weird cause even after his controlling rant she still jumped off the bed into his arms for a big hug :conf:

Maybe she was trying to defuse the situation in her own way, if not then I don't have much sympathy for her.

Suze
14-07-2013, 09:14 AM
I know myself! I've been in an abusive relationship, many years ago now and I could never hold it in, I fought back because my temper overflowed. I would have told Daley to **** off.

Good on you Gillian :) Not everyone responds the same though, and not everyone would get away with backchat to a control freak, especially if they might have an abusive streak. Hazel pretty much has nowhere to run if she fights back and things might start to escalate. I doubt Daley would do much if anything, he obviously like to use intimanating tone in there rather than action. BB do need to monitor them carefully though.

Verbal
14-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Reading this and threads like it it is quite obvious to see where these rags get their 'news' from. Honestly.

fingers
14-07-2013, 09:18 AM
What took place over about at least 20 minutes has been condensed above into a few lines of text. It appears as though it lasted just a few minutes, it didn't!

thesheriff443
Reading this and threads like it it is quite obvious to see where these rags get their 'news' from. Honestly.

what are you saying?

Gillian-73
Good on you Gillian :) Not everyone responds the same though, and not everyone would get away with backchat to a control freak, especially if they might have an abusive streak. Hazel pretty much has nowhere to run if she fights back and things might start to escalate. I doubt Daley would do much if anything, he obviously like to use intimanating tone in there rather than action. BB do need to monitor them carefully though.

Fair point. It'll be interesting to see if she distances herself from him once they're both back in the main house.

Verbal
14-07-2013, 09:19 AM
what are you saying?

That people are sensationalising something and making what was nothing more than sexually frustrated flirting into some kind of domestic abuse case. Its laughable.

Gillian-73
14-07-2013, 09:20 AM

I'm not sure what you mean?

Craiggy
14-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Oh no, I felt awful for hazel. She has now been knocked of my least favourite title that's now Daley. Disgusting!

smeagol
14-07-2013, 09:22 AM
thats not a argument zzzzz

thesheriff443
14-07-2013, 09:23 AM
That people are sensationalising something and making what was nothing more than sexually frustrated flirting into some kind of domestic abuse case. Its laughable.

that's your opinion, as a man I can see he was laying down his rules, of what he likes and expects, the problem is he as no effing right to talk to her in that way.

fingers
14-07-2013, 09:24 AM
At least she knows what to expect now if she goes through with his suggestion "I'll buy it, you decorate it"!

Verbal
14-07-2013, 09:24 AM
that's your opinion, as a man I can see he was laying down his rules, of what he likes and expects, the problem is he as no effing right to talk to her in that way.

She is the only judge of how a person can speak to her, and having watched the entire thing live there was not one single second where she looked or felt like she was being threatened or at risk in any way. She loved every single second of it.

MrWong
14-07-2013, 09:25 AM
Maybe she was trying to defuse the situation in her own way, if not then I don't have much sympathy for her.

I still don't know if she was trying to defuse it.

Like Cynical Hermit says there was a lot of heavy flirting.

I guess we'll know how she feels if she slowly backs away from him, or not.

MrWong
14-07-2013, 09:27 AM

Yes he was definitely doing that. That's what made it so uncomfortable to watch.

Vicky.
14-07-2013, 09:28 AM
I felt quite sorry for her watching it..she was still flirting at the same time (kept sticking her chest out and stuff) but you could tell she was quite uncomfortable too. Seems Katie had a lucky escape..if hes like that with cameras, what the hell is he like without them :o

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 09:28 AM
She loved every single second of it.

Agreed. It wasn't even a row.

It's been over-dramatized. In the real world that discussion would have been followed by some raunchy action! ;)

thesheriff443
14-07-2013, 09:31 AM
She is the only judge of how a person can speak to her, and having watched the entire thing live there was not one single second where she looked or felt like she was being threatened or at risk in any way. She loved every single second of it.

again that's your take on it, I see it differently, he was telling her what he would expect from her in a relationship.

at the end of the day its up to her what she does but you wont get many women on here being on daleys side.

Jemal
14-07-2013, 09:32 AM
I don't see the big deal.
If he was like that with Katie, why would she go through all the embarrassment on BBOTS and twitter for him.
That wasnt even a FUCIKING row...they just had a heated discussion and Daley was telling her like it was aggressively so it could get into her head. Because like she said no1s ever talked to me like that before. Which means the only way Daley could get through to hazels brain was by talking abit aggressively. It was nothing big lol. You guys are over exaggerating. He didnt abuse the chick or anything Jesus Christ.

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 09:33 AM
again that's your take on it, I see it differently, he was telling her what he would expect from her in a relationship.

at the end of the day its up to her what she does but you wont get many women on here being on daleys side.

It's best that she knows now rather than later!

Not that she'd touch him with a bargepole in real life, of course.

Hazel seemed rather amused by it all.

Vicky.
14-07-2013, 09:34 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11vjw3_bbxtra-online-live-feed-13th-july-2013-part-2_shortfilms#.UeIcndI3vjE

Whole things on here. Quite different to the edited down version, and the story in the OP too. Still made uncomfortable viewing (for me anyway) though.

Cherie
14-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Yeah I watched the Daily motion clip earlier, some of the language he used, ie you are being stubborn with me now, and I can read you like a book, , she should have told him to take his advice and shove it up his well creamed bum, he has no right to tell her what to do, or how he would like to see her in the house.

having said all that it was hardly a row, it was Daley doing most of the talking.

Verbal
14-07-2013, 09:38 AM

It was nothing more than primitive behaviour, he was being the caveman. A lot of women like men like that, which she is clearly one of.

What i'm saying is is that it was not some kind of domestic abuse thing. They were both equally getting off on it.

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 09:38 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11vjw3_bbxtra-online-live-feed-13th-july-2013-part-2_shortfilms#.UeIcndI3vjE

Whole things on here. Quite different to the edited down version.

I agree. You've got to watch the full 15 mins and, in particular, look at Hazel's reactions.

Send to me she took the whole thing as complimentary, and she did answer back quite a bit.

Beware stories making something out of nothing! ;)

thesheriff443
14-07-2013, 09:39 AM
It's best that she knows now rather than later!

Not that she'd touch him with a bargepole in real life, of course.

Hazel seemed rather amused by it all.

I think she would touch him in real life if you look at her ex,
she is a model making money on the outside, and she may well be having fun, but I think given the chance she would go all the way on bb and that would be for herself not bb.

smeagol
14-07-2013, 09:42 AM
making nothing out of nothing. he was just trying to make her realize she dont need to be the model all the time just be hazel the girl. they were flirting noticed he touched her a few times , sexual tension just get it on and sorted.

he did go on a bit though but thats daley he cant speak properly takes him 20 sentences to say 1 simple thing

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
14-07-2013, 09:44 AM

I kind of agree it's not a worst case scenario. What he is essentially saying is he thinks she's more beautiful without all the make up? :conf:

thesheriff443
14-07-2013, 09:45 AM
I'm not sure what you mean?

I asked the same and he explained, a few posts back:xyxwave:

smudgie
14-07-2013, 09:46 AM
Total control freak.

The fact that Hazel did not seem to mind too much does not make him any less of a tosser.

Vicky.
14-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Its not what he said but the way he said it. For me.

thesheriff443
Total control freak.

The fact that Hazel did not seem to mind too much does not make him any less of a tosser.

very true.

Jemal
Daley basically implying she doesn't need to slap make up on all the time because shes also beautiful naturally. He added that she can dress and glam herself up etc sometimes because that can be good. But he was just talking about what big brother asked him before coming in. "Your kind of girl" he answered natural beauty. Which is why he was so passionate about it.

MrWong
14-07-2013, 09:49 AM
I kind of agree it's not a worst case scenario. What he is essentially saying is he thinks she's more beautiful without all the make up? :conf:

That's as maybe but there was no need for him to get aggressive when she didn't agree with his point of view.

Ellen
14-07-2013, 09:50 AM
It wasnt a row, Daley was telling her he understood the need for all the crap she puts on because of work but that he thought she looked much nicer without. He was trying to get his point across because Hazel didnt seem to be understanding him. I think at the end he realised he had made her uncomfortable.

Jemal
14-07-2013, 09:50 AM
You would think you guys have never seen a bloke really be into the convo and serious lol. Its not like he wasnt smiling inbetween. Everyone knows how Daley talks, he sounds serious all the time with hes swear words.

MrWong
14-07-2013, 09:52 AM
You would think you guys have never seen a bloke really be into the convo and serious lol. Its not like he wasnt smiling inbetween. Everyone knows how Daley talks, he sounds serious all the time with hes swear words.

How would you know. The camera was behind him for most of his rant.

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 09:53 AM
Its not what he said but the way he said it. For me.

The way he said it did not seem to bother Hazel in the slightest.

If it had been said to her by Dexter, in his wheedling unthreathening voice, she would probably have taken great offence.

You have to look at the context and the sexual tension between the parties concerned.

Samm
14-07-2013, 09:55 AM
Oh no missed live feed lash night

Jemal
14-07-2013, 09:55 AM
How would you know. The camera was behind him for most of his rant.

Wtf? I watched it, i think i would know when he was smiling. And the camera was also facing him aswell. The camera angle where we didnt see hazel at all but we could see all of daley, he smiled alot inbetween their pauses. Hazel was giving him the flirty eye of death. It wasnt as bad as you or other people are making out.

smudgie
14-07-2013, 09:56 AM

I have been with my "bloke" for nealy 37 years, and if he even thought of talking to me in that dictating tone he would have been out the door.
Talking seriously has nothing to do with talking aggressively.
The fact that he "allows " his girl to wear make up when she is out with her friends etc says a lot about him.
Total control freak.

smeagol
14-07-2013, 09:58 AM

yea he always sounds like that he has the street speak thing going on and he cant form a concise sentence to save his life. 20 words for everyone he means.
he just is unable to communicate properly.
he speaks to others the same. they both had little smiles and touches its pure sexual tension.

Cherie
I have been with my "bloke" for nealy 37 years, and if he even thought of talking to me in that dictating tone he would have been out the door.
The fact that he "allows " his girl to wear make up when she is out with her friends etc says a lot about him.
Total control freak.

Perfectly put Smudgie

Jemal
Total control freak.

Wtf im not a big Daley fan but surely he didnt mean it like that with the allow bull****. Be more dimensional than that. Dont be full on. He was in the moment, he just said that he basically doesnt mind that, jesus. I can really see people picking at straws here lmao.

Jemal
14-07-2013, 09:59 AM
yea he always sounds like that he has the street speak thing going on and he cant form a concise sentence to save his life. 20 words for everyone he means.
he just is unable to communicate properly.
he speaks to others the same. they both had little smiles and touches its pure sexual tension.

Thank you, at least someone has realised or noticed.

MrWong
14-07-2013, 09:59 AM
Wtf? I watched it, i think i would know when he was smiling. And the camera was also facing him aswell. The camera angle where we didnt see hazel at all but we could see all of daley, he smiled alot inbetween their pauses. Hazel was giving him the flirty eye of death. It wasnt as bad as you or other people are making out.

I watched it too. During his rant (when she was stood by the shower) the camera was behind him. At that point you can't know that he was smiling, unless you can see through his skull.

Jemal
14-07-2013, 10:00 AM
I watched it too. During his rant (when she was stood by the shower) the camera was behind him. At that point you can't know that he was smiling, unless you can see through his skull.

So what your saying in the "ROW" lmao. The camera was behind him the whole time?
What in gods name where you watching?

smeagol
14-07-2013, 10:01 AM
need to watch the main video not the edited one

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Outside our comfortable polite middle-class worlds, regrettably people do speak like Daley.

I doubt he saw it as in any way aggressive. Nor did Hazel.

smudgie
14-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Wtf im not a big Daley fan but surely he didnt mean it like that with the allow bull****. Be more dimensional than that. Dont be full on. He was in the moment, he just said that he basically doesnt mind that, jesus. I can really see people picking at straws here lmao.

I am open to your interpretation of his meaning of the word allow, and how you have the insight to know he surely did not mean it like he said it, his tone of voice and content of his conversation tells me otherwise. As to being more dimensional, abuse is abuse, verbal or otherwise.

Jemal
14-07-2013, 10:04 AM
I am open to your interpretation of his meaning of the word allow, and how you have the insight to know he surely did not mean it like he said it, his tone of voice and content of his conversation tells me otherwise. As to being more dimensional, abuse is abuse, verbal or otherwise.

Oh no.. You think abuse was involved last night? Are you serious lol.
He may have been aggressive, but abusive.. Give me a break please.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
14-07-2013, 10:06 AM

Whole things on here. Quite different to the edited down version, and the story in the OP too. Still made uncomfortable viewing (for me anyway) though.

My gosh he did go on didn't he? You can tell what kind of couple they would be. Argumentative, but they get off on it. Both trying to gain the upper hand in their own way; him by playing the authoritative boyfriend and her by playing flirtatious femme fatale.The best bit "what I am trying to say is i like you just the way you are are now" Hazel, snicker " ok well enjoy the view" [but at the end of the day i do what I like ] BOOM! She killed it with that one have to say. :D

MrWong
14-07-2013, 10:10 AM
So what your saying in the "ROW" lmao. The camera was behind him the whole time?
What in gods name where you watching?

Oh no.. You think abuse was involved last night? Are you serious lol.
He may have been aggressive, but abusive.. Give me a break please.

You question my use of the word row then go on to accept the term aggressive.

Sorry but I can't take you seriously.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
14-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Second best bit
Hazel "nobody talks to me like this...you're talking at me."
Daely "I want to know whats the difference between me and the other guys "
Hazel *falling in love eyes* foot going towads his groin "because I just want to.."
Daley "what kick me..."
Oh Hazel I'll finish that sentence for you." You're turning me on damn it and right now I just want to **** you. Nobody has ever talked to me like this and gosh it's so hot! I've finally met a man that is not phazed by my beauty totally and I like it!"

This scene is sexy what are people on about. It's like a bloody filthy story you read online. :devil:

Jemal
14-07-2013, 10:13 AM
You question my use of the word row then go on to accept the term aggressive.

Sorry but I can't take you seriously.

And I'll be honest, i could'nt give a flying ****.
I state my opinions, if you don't agree then :dance: oh well.

Jemal
14-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Second best bit
Hazel *falling in love eyes* foot going towads his groin "because I just want to.."
Daley "what kick me..."
Oh Hazel I'll finish that sentence for you." You're turning me on damn it and right now I just want to **** you. Nobody has ever talked to me like this and gosh it's so hot! I've finally met a man that is not phazed by my beauty totally and I like it!"

This scene is sexy what are people on about. It's like a bloody filthy story you read online. :devil:

LMFAO

MrWong
14-07-2013, 10:17 AM
And I'll be honest, i could'nt give a flying ****.
I state my opinions, if you don't agree then :dance: oh well.

Opinions are like arseholes, every ones got one.

Your argument just seems very wishy washy. Defending the scene as playful flirting only to go on to admit that he may have been aggressive.

smeagol
14-07-2013, 10:17 AM
Second best bit
Daley "what kick me..."

haha your right thats what i thought she loved that bit

Verbal
14-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Second best bit
Daley "what kick me..."

A perfect example of how things can be misconstrued when put into text. You could read that as them both having a blazing row and holding knives at each others throats. Or you could read it as it actually was.

Jemal
14-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Opinions are like arseholes, every ones got one.

Your argument just seems very wishy washy. Defending the scene as playful flirting only to go on to admit that he may have been aggressive.

So you have never heard of someone being aggressive in a conversation but then flirtatious afterwards or inbetween? The fact that you didnt actually see Daley smile or smirk in between hes speech's makes me think that you didnt watch the actual live feed. If that is the case, i shouldn't be arguing with you or debating with you.

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 10:21 AM
It's BB gold! :D

I wonder how much of it they'll show on the HLs?

MrWong
14-07-2013, 10:28 AM
So you have never heard of someone being aggressive in a conversation but then flirtatious afterwards or inbetween? The fact that you didnt actually see Daley smile or smirk in between hes speech's makes me think that you didnt watch the actual live feed. If that is the case, i shouldn't be arguing with you or debating with you.

Then don't :idc:

Headie
14-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Hope next week is a double and Daley & Hazel go together.

Sophiee
14-07-2013, 10:30 AM
he's absolutely disgusting. I could tell he always had that aggressive streak in him, it was just waiting to come out.

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 10:31 AM
he's absolutely disgusting. I could tell he always had that aggressive streak in him, it was just waiting to come out.

Is Hazel disgusting for loving every minute of it? ;)

Sophiee
14-07-2013, 10:32 AM
from the article it doesn't sound like she was too impressed?

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 10:34 AM
from the article it doesn't sound like she was too impressed?

You need to watch the 15 minute exchange between them.

The article is a travesty.

GiRTh
14-07-2013, 11:45 AM
HE was aggressive for sure but I think she kind of liked it. I dont think Hazel would remain silent if she was uncomfortable.

optimisticcynic
14-07-2013, 12:26 PM
Both are bellends. Neither are abusive or abused. Get a grip TIBB. My missus has tred to change my clothes/hair/friends/saturdays watching football and disdain for soap operas for years. She is not abusing me. She is stating what she'd like me to change, and I have a choice as to whether I comply or not. "I'd never let a man tell me what to do" - like no woman has ever done this to a man!!! ANy gender can be controlling, abuse is a lot more significant and proclaiming its presence now belittles the experience of people truly abused.

Jack_
14-07-2013, 12:27 PM
****ing hell it wasn't an argument, this just goes to show how deliberately misconstrued events are in the house without live feed, they can edit it and portray it any way they want and it seems from this thread there's a clear difference between people who are taking this awful article as gospel and those who actually watched it unfold live. It's scary how easily manipulated some people are.

GiRTh
14-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Both are bellends. Neither are abusive or abused. Get a grip TIBB. My missus has tred to change my clothes/hair/friends/saturdays watching football and disdain for soap operas for years. She is not abusing me. She is stating what she'd like me to change, and I have a choice as to whether I comply or not. "I'd never let a man tell me what to do" - like no woman has ever done this to a man!!! ANy gender can be controlling, abuse is a lot more significant and proclaiming its presence now belittles the experience of people truly abused.:worship:

Cherie
14-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Both are bellends. Neither are abusive or abused. Get a grip TIBB. My missus has tred to change my clothes/hair/friends/saturdays watching football and disdain for soap operas for years. She is not abusing me. She is stating what she'd like me to change, and I have a choice as to whether I comply or not. "I'd never let a man tell me what to do" - like no woman has ever done this to a man!!! ANy gender can be controlling, abuse is a lot more significant and proclaiming its presence now belittles the experience of people truly abused.

Difference is that is your Missus. Daley has no right whatsoever to dictate to Hazel, though she let him hang himself so fair play.

Kizzy
14-07-2013, 12:52 PM
It wasn't an argument, on lf it was his bizarre attempt at flattery saying she would look as beautiful eau natural :laugh:

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Hazel will have been fully aware the cameras were on them.

Sophiee
14-07-2013, 01:11 PM
You need to watch the 15 minute exchange between them.

The article is a travesty.
I'll reserve judgement for when it's shown on the highlights :).

erinp5
14-07-2013, 01:18 PM
It's ironic that it's called the safe house

Cherie
14-07-2013, 01:21 PM
It wasn't an argument, on lf it was his bizarre attempt at flattery saying she would look as beautiful eau natural :laugh:

didn't you find the way he went on and on about it slightly unsettling though. He could just have said you look good without makeup end of. It is her choice if she wants to layer it on all day every day.

optimisticcynic
14-07-2013, 01:27 PM
Difference is that is your Missus. Daley has no right whatsoever to dictate to Hazel, though she let him hang himself so fair play.

Sounds like a gender-biased selective approach to defining controlling behaviour.

Cherie
14-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Sounds like a gender-biased selective approach to defining controlling behaviour.

I'd imagine you and your Mrs are actually together though and have known each other longer than 4 weeks, this woman you speak of doesn't pop in from across the road to give you tips on how you might improve yourself does she.:joker:

Johnnyuk123
14-07-2013, 02:07 PM
Lets say it was Kate in the safe house kissing Callum as he held her in bed, would Daley be happy about it? Erm i don't think so! The guys a cheat and a snake! SSSSSsssssssssssssssss.

aman201
14-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Such an over-reaction ffs.

optimisticcynic
14-07-2013, 02:21 PM
I'd imagine you and your Mrs are actually together though and have known each other longer than 4 weeks, this woman you speak of doesn't pop in from across the road to give you tips on how you might improve yourself does she.:joker:

Would be easier to shut her out if she did. Length of time they've known each other doesn't make him less or more controlling or my missus less or more of a nag. She feels she is making me a better person, which is well-meant, I feel she is trying to mould me into some metrosexual mug from her Heat Magazine. Daley seems to think that the Caked-On look is pants and is stating Hazel is stunning without. He's probably passionate about it because there are loads of women who feel judged/incomplete without make-up and he wishes for her to be happy and confident without. Don't think that makes him Satan.

GiRTh
14-07-2013, 02:21 PM
Theys cant have liked the boos on Friday yet they got voted in to the safe house? They must think somethings not right. Maybe she's playing it cagey while Daley thinks he's popular and being in the safehouse means he can start acting like an ass hole.

Scream
14-07-2013, 02:33 PM
Is it just me who thought Hazel seemed to be enjoying being told what to do?!

CaudleHalbard
14-07-2013, 02:36 PM
Hazel knew that if she'd given a harsh response, Daley would curl up in a ball on the bed and start sobbing!

She didn't want to risk that! :D

GiRTh
14-07-2013, 02:36 PM
Is it just me who thought Hazel seemed to be enjoying being told what to do?!I think she was a bit turned on if thats the same thing, but she did say no one speaks to her like that quite a few times.

Josy
14-07-2013, 02:37 PM
Just read this then watched the Daily Motion vid...so where was this argument that the article described?

snail69
14-07-2013, 04:03 PM
I haven't watched this but I tell my partner that I prefer her without makeup and fake tan all the time so I see no harm in this. It's not controlling it's trying to get her to embrace her natural beauty and have more confidence in herself.

Seems as though everyone is already forgetting how this *****s been behaving. She's manipulated almost every man on the house, she's a home wrecker and now it seems most of you are falling for her schtick too!

Ya'll a bunch of puppets!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snail69
14-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Outside our comfortable polite middle-class worlds, regrettably people do speak like Daley.

I doubt he saw it as in any way aggressive. Nor did Hazel.

I don't know if you're joking about the accent thing but I think it's a bit shallow to say that.

snail69
14-07-2013, 04:19 PM
I'm getting the idea that it's not quite as bad as people are making it sound!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

the truth
14-07-2013, 04:25 PM
ive dated women who behaved like that daley i.e. controlling .....its not acceptable behaviour regardless of gender

anne666
14-07-2013, 04:55 PM
True character emerging now then.

muchadoaboutnothing
14-07-2013, 05:00 PM
I'm getting the idea that it's not quite as bad as people are making it sound!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I've watched the video clip and thought Daly was very aggressive both in tone and body lauguage. And he swore a lot as if to drum his point across. I pity his poor g/f (Kate who was on BOTS) if that is what she has to put up with.

anne666
14-07-2013, 05:43 PM

How on earth did you reach that weird conclusion??

LemonJam
14-07-2013, 05:45 PM
rofl at this being aggressive.

anne666
14-07-2013, 05:46 PM
All I can say is it is awful. She, I hope, is safe and will just go on to give the media the bed scenes to further her "career" regardless of him. She is a user and if she does this it will prove that 100%

Verbal
14-07-2013, 05:46 PM
How on earth did you reach that weird conclusion??

If you can't recognise that she is clearly loving it purely just by the look in her eyes then.... well

Vanessa
14-07-2013, 05:47 PM
All I can say is it is awful. She, I hope, is safe and will just go on to give the media the bed scenes to further her "career" regardless of him. She is a user and if she does this it will prove that 100%

I don't like him and i don't even want Dexter to be friends with him. The guy is horrible. :shocked:

anne666
14-07-2013, 05:51 PM
I don't like him and i don't even want Dexter to be friends with him. The guy is horrible. :shocked:

He certainly is. I hope she is safe that's all I can say really. I take it he had been drinking? He allegedly has a history of domestic violence, that was on BB spy, before it was all deleted and I don't believe all I see on the internet by any means, but that showed me something of that nature.

anne666
14-07-2013, 05:52 PM
I think she was a bit turned on if thats the same thing, but she did say no one speaks to her like that quite a few times.
Don't be ridiculous !!!!

Vanessa
14-07-2013, 05:52 PM
He certainly is. I hope she is safe that's all I can say really. I take it he had been drinking? He allegedly has a history of domestic violence, that was on BB spy, before it was all deleted and I don't believe all I see on the internet by any means, but that showed me something of that nature.

I'm scared for Dexter. I hope he sees his true colours soon.

Verbal
14-07-2013, 05:53 PM

Your opinion is so out of touch with reality, I can only think that you are trolling. If not, then just wow.

anne666
14-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Your opinion is so out of touch with reality, I can only think that you are trolling. If not, then just wow.

What on earth are you talking about ?

Verbal
14-07-2013, 05:57 PM
What on earth are you talking about ?

You 'hope she is safe' etc. They were flirting, woman.

Johnnyuk123
14-07-2013, 05:57 PM
When Hazel does get evicted i guarantee the daily star headline will be something like this....
BB Hazel...My sex romps with BB love rat!

Johnnyuk123
14-07-2013, 05:58 PM
When Hazel does get evicted i guarantee the daily star headline will be something like this....
BB Hazel...My sex romps with BB love rat!

anne666
14-07-2013, 05:59 PM
If you can't recognise that she is clearly loving it purely just by the look in her eyes then.... well

No sorry I cant, although that will make me an, out of date , stupid woman presumably.Jog on

Verbal
14-07-2013, 06:00 PM
No sorry I cant, although that will make me an, out of date , stupid woman presumably.Jog on

Yes, because that is exactly what I said isn't it?

Vanessa
14-07-2013, 06:05 PM
I get some weird vibes from Daley. We are seeing more of his personality, but i don't like what i see. He can be very aggressive and intimidating.

anne666
14-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Yes, because that is exactly what I said isn't it?

Do you know when to stop digging ? I know from your tone with me just where your sympathies lie :laugh2::laugh2:

Verbal
14-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Do you know when to stop digging ? I know from your tone with me just where your sympathies lie :laugh2::laugh2:

I'm (attempting) to debate with you. Nothing more, nothing less. Your views in my opinion, are ridiculous.

Defend them.

anne666
14-07-2013, 06:08 PM
I'm (attempting) to debate with you. Nothing more, nothing less. Your views in my opinion, are ridiculous.

Defend them.

Your views are in my opinion ridiculous defend them .:joker:

Verbal
14-07-2013, 06:13 PM
Your views are in my opinion ridiculous defend them .:joker:

Right ok, never mind

Samuel.
14-07-2013, 06:18 PM

I don't see the big deal.
If he was like that with Katie, why would she go through all the embarrassment on BBOTS and twitter for him.
That wasnt even a FUCIKING row...they just had a heated discussion and Daley was telling her like it was aggressively so it could get into her head. Because like she said no1s ever talked to me like that before. Which means the only way Daley could get through to hazels brain was by talking abit aggressively. It was nothing big lol. You guys are over exaggerating. He didnt abuse the chick or anything Jesus Christ.

Preach

This is a Big Brother forum though; if anything can be made into something more dramatic, it will be.

anne666
14-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Right ok, never mind

Can't defend them then ?:joker:

Verbal
14-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Can't defend them then ?:joker:

Erm, I asked you to defend yours. All you could do is repeat what I typed, parrot fashion. Like a petulant child. We are clearly on two different levels.

However, if you would care to indulge me, by putting some substance to your claims, i'm all ears.

optimisticcynic
14-07-2013, 09:10 PM
At times this site seems like a massive group-therapy session with man and boy (and woman and girl, just so the sexism card isn't chucked out) projecting their own insecurities and grievances with the world upon particularly bland, inconsequential Big Brother hopefuls. All guilty of it, but am amused as I, for once, am saying a mountain's being made of a molehill.

Cherie
14-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Just seen it again on the HL's Daley is clearly tipsy and making a show of himself.

muchadoaboutnothing
14-07-2013, 09:16 PM
I was so dissappointed that the highlights show did not show more of Daley trying to intimidate Hazel about not putting on make up and how he swore throughout making her feel uncomfortable (regardless of the fact that they were under the covers later). They showed the nicey nicey part but not Daly in his true agressive self.

rionablue
14-07-2013, 11:41 PM
It wasnt a row, Daley was telling her he understood the need for all the crap she puts on because of work but that he thought she looked much nicer without. He was trying to get his point across because Hazel didnt seem to be understanding him. I think at the end he realised he had made her uncomfortable.

I agree with you Ellen and was surprised at how many people thought this was out of order and stuff. Lots of men prefer women to look natural and hate heavy makeup. Hazel was bemused by the situtaion. The thing is she has to wear very heavy makeup for her job as a model so I guess its hard to go without having alot of it on her. I think less would make her look prettier also

jo1969
15-07-2013, 08:35 AM
good good good she deserves what she gets, they are both nasty ****s!!!