PDA

View Full Version : Hazel nut cracks daley/daley cracks hazelnut

humptydumptysatonawall
17-07-2013, 01:38 AM
Daley not stand a chance with hazel the temptress constantly in his face,all over him like a rash and when not getting the response she expected,thought she'd humiliate the guy by pulling down his pants,he was tired and fed up of her going a step too far,thinking of his girlfriend on the outside.he was flattered initially and flirted a bit but looking at the whole picture,hazel should not still be in house either now.hope daley and his girlfriend get passed all big bro drama and live happily ever after! Horrid hazel,go find your own man and leave other womens men alone!

Marsh.
17-07-2013, 03:21 AM
thinking of his girlfriend on the outside.

:laugh3:

reece(:
17-07-2013, 03:28 AM
Is the OP Daley?

Indy
17-07-2013, 03:33 AM
Is the OP Daley?

Can't be. Not a single f word.

reece(:
17-07-2013, 03:35 AM
Can't be. Not a single f word.
:joker:
Probably under their manager's instructions.

Northern Monkey
17-07-2013, 06:07 AM
He went one step too far,BB had no choice in booting him,He was an idiot.Although Hazel wound him up,She did'nt actually do anything that deserved the boot.I think BB got it right.

mr rochester
17-07-2013, 06:30 AM
Is the OP Daley?

This...

joeysteele
17-07-2013, 07:04 AM
With the fullest respect, I don't think I have seen any consideration whatsoever from Daley as to his girlfriend outside the house.

When he first went in he stated he was in a relationship but after he thought Hazel had an interest in him, he started then saying there were problems in his relationship.
A statement said to be wrong by that same girlfriend herself on bbbots.

All he had to ever say to Hazel was that he wasn't interested.
He didn't because he didn't want to reject her,he liked the whole attraction and attention from her.
Then in the end he showed he had no respect for Hazel and not an ounce of it either for his girlfriend too.
Pre and post his bbbots interview.

kistar
17-07-2013, 07:53 AM
Is the OP Daley?

I doubt Daley has written a paragraph of text that long in his life, he is a bit of an empty vessel tbh.

mr rochester
17-07-2013, 07:56 AM
Maybe he knows someone who takes dictation at 2.38a.m....