PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Dexter trying it on with Charlie behind his girlfriend's back ?

cfromhx02
19-07-2013, 05:44 PM
`

kate2013
19-07-2013, 05:46 PM
Does the girlfriend exist?

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 05:47 PM
I think Dexter is better off without her.

Emmyasdfghjkl
19-07-2013, 05:47 PM
he girlfriend gave him a freepass, and I swear it was a open relationship anyway?

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 05:48 PM
he girlfriend gave him a freepass, and I swear it was a open relationship anyway?

Yes, she did. Then she sold her story to the press. :nono:

fingers
19-07-2013, 05:48 PM
She's a stooge he arranged before going in!

Kazanne
19-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Does the girlfriend exist?

yes,she was on BBBOTS:hugesmile:

south12345
19-07-2013, 06:15 PM
I dont think Dexter is really interested in Charlie emotionally, hes just playing a game.
After all hes gone into the house with this so called reputation of being a player with the ladies and has hardly stepped up to the mark of actually being one.
He tried it on with Hazel, obviously because she is the most attractive in there, but failed abysmally, so second best was charlie. Hes just trying to save face now by trying to live up to that reputation.

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 06:15 PM
I dont think Dexter is really interested in Charlie emotionally, hes just playing a game.
After all hes gone into the house with this so called reputation of being a player with the ladies and has hardly stepped up to the mark of actually being one.
He tried it on with Hazel, obviously because she is the most attractive in there, but failed abysmally, so second best was charlie. Hes just trying to save face now by trying to live up to that reputation.

He clearly likes the ladies. :joker:

Cherie
19-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Its a very new relationship allegedly, I guess he is not as in to her as he thought.

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Its a very new relationship allegedly, I guess he is not as in to her as he thought.

Yes, it looks like it.

smudgie
19-07-2013, 06:20 PM
I think his life on the outside is as fake as he is on the inside.

All about making money. Slimey .creep :yuk:

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 06:22 PM
I think his life on the outside is as fake as he is on the inside.

All about making money. Slimey .creep :yuk:

Everyone needs to make money to live. :conf:

smudgie
19-07-2013, 06:26 PM
Everyone needs to make money to live. :conf:

Yeah. It is how we make money though. Some of s like to do it honestly.:hugesmile:

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Yeah. It is how we make money though. Some of s like to do it honestly.:hugesmile:

He does as well. He's not a criminal.

smeagol
19-07-2013, 06:30 PM
it wasn't a proper r ship even if it was one at all.
people say he dont like charlie but when he listed the things about her he liked. she is basically the proper gf type the marriage material the girl you take back to mama lol,
his previous gf's are more your hazel types good for fun and frolics but when the going gets tough they get going

smudgie
19-07-2013, 06:31 PM
He does as well. He's not a criminal.

No mention of him being a criminal, but he s very dishonest and a slimeball.

fingers

As an accomplished con man he knows how to get the money, without actually working.

Vanessa
it wasn't a proper r ship even if it was one at all.
people say he dont like charlie but when he listed the things about her he liked. she is basically the proper gf type the marriage material the girl you take back to mama lol,
his previous gf's are more your hazel types good for fun and frolics but when the going gets tough they get going

Agreed! You wouldn't take Hazel back to your parents! :eek::joker:

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 06:32 PM
No mention of him being a criminal, but he s very dishonest and a slimeball.

That's your opinion. But i disagree. let's leave it at that.

smudgie
19-07-2013, 06:41 PM
That's your opinion. But i disagree. let's leave it at that.

Ok:hugesmile:

Patricia4
19-07-2013, 06:56 PM

Correct :wavey:

Raph
19-07-2013, 06:58 PM
I honestly don't believe he's emotionally invested in either his girlfriend or Charlie. Both just money making ploys for the papers. Feel sorry for both the girls really.

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 07:00 PM
We don't know that. Dexter might really like her. :nono:

BCFCMike
19-07-2013, 07:05 PM
From what I've seen Vanessa, you are extremely gullible.

In his mind, he's trying to win the publics hearts.. Not Hazels, not Charlie's, the publics. And their seem to be a few people on here buying it, for whatever reason.

GypsyGoth
19-07-2013, 07:07 PM
Dex goes around trying on the underwear of the other boys!!

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 07:07 PM

In his mind, he's trying to win the publics hearts.. Not Hazels, not Charlie's, the publics. And their seem to be a few people on here buying it, for whatever reason.

Everyone said the same about Aaron, but they were wrong. So you never know.

Raph
19-07-2013, 07:08 PM

This. I'm sorry Vanessa but I can't think of a single genuine or redeeming quality about Dexter.

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 07:10 PM
This. I'm sorry Vanessa but I can't think of a single genuine or redeeming quality about Dexter.

That's because you're a Callum fan. :joker:

Northern Monkey
His life.Don't care

Vanessa
Dex goes around trying on the underwear of the other boys!!

Maybe he has a similar pair? :conf:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin

but you can see a redeeming quality in Callum when he touches up Charlie...oh the irony..... :joker:

BCFCMike
19-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Everyone said the same about Aaron, but they were wrong. So you never know.

That's Aaron, this is Dexter. Completely different backgrounds, heck Dexter probably pays his current other half to be his girlfriend!:joker:

Charlie is playing along, it's clearly obvious to me anyway. And I'm sure she is probably looking for a man to take care of her, not whatever Dexter is.

Raph
It's not even worth arguing, I know you guys love Dexter, and whilst I can't understand it, I respect it

Vanessa
but you can see a redeeming quality in Callum when he touches up Charlie...oh the irony..... :joker:

Ugh! He's so gross! :conf2:

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 07:13 PM
That's Aaron, this is Dexter. Completely different backgrounds, heck Dexter probably pays his current other half to be his girlfriend!:joker:

Charlie is playing along, it's clearly obvious to me anyway. And I'm sure she is probably looking for a man to take care of her, not whatever Dexter is.

I think he likes her. What's not to like anyway? Charlie is a nice girl.

GypsyGoth
Maybe he has a similar pair? :conf:

Nope, I figure it was part of some fetish sexgame he plays. And he got caught red handed.

Raph
That's because you're a Callum fan. :joker:

Not really, though. Because as a Callum fan I do see redeeming qualities about both Jackie and Dan. Whilst I prefer Dexter to Dan as he's a little bit more entertaining and soft (at times) I can't for the life of me think of anything redeeming about him because I can't help but feel as though he's playing a game the whole time. He so desperately wants the public to like him, and to make headlines and that irritates me.

Vanessa
Nope, I figure it was part of some fetish sexgame he plays. And he got caught red handed.

You give him fa to much credit. :joker:

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Not really, though. Because as a Callum fan I do see redeeming qualities about both Jackie and Dan. Whilst I prefer Dexter to Dan as he's a little bit more entertaining and soft (at times) I can't for the life of me think of anything redeeming about him because I can't help but feel as though he's playing a game the whole time. He so desperately wants the public to like him, and to make headlines and that irritates me.

I don't see redeeming qualities in Callum either. Sorry. :spin:

Livia
19-07-2013, 07:15 PM
He's a desperate, puddle-shallow sleaze.

BCFCMike
19-07-2013, 07:16 PM
I think he likes her. What's not to like anyway? Charlie is a nice girl.

She is a nice girl, I agree. Very intelligent it seems too.

While Dexter does show rare signs of intelligence, they are two completely different people. Dexter is not a man, as I said in my thread from earlier today, his phrase 'I'm man enough to admit that' is absolute tosh. He's said it enough times to prove that he isn't.

Raph
19-07-2013, 07:17 PM
I don't see redeeming qualities in Callum either. Sorry. :spin:

Each to their own. I'm sure it is hard to see redeeming qualities in someone who's honest, respectable, kind, calm, collected, balanced and supportive.

Roy Mars III
love stops for no one

Vanessa
She is a nice girl, I agree. Very intelligent it seems too.

While Dexter does show rare signs of intelligence, they are two completely different people. Dexter is not a man, as I said in my thread from earlier today, his phrase 'I'm man enough to admit that' is absolute tosh. He's said it enough times to prove that he isn't.

He's a male. And Charlie is the best looking girl in there.

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Each to their own. I'm sure it is hard to see redeeming qualities in someone who's honest, respectable, kind, calm, collected, balanced and supportive.

You have my opinion and i have mine. Let's leave it at that. :spin:

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 07:19 PM
love stops for no one

True! :hugesmile:

BCFCMike
19-07-2013, 07:21 PM
He's a male. And Charlie is the best looking girl in there.

Obviously male, doesn't have the personality of a man though. Even Sam, with his cheesy lines 'you make my winky expand' etc, comes across as more of a man than Dexter.

Raph
19-07-2013, 07:21 PM
You have my opinion and i have mine. Let's leave it at that. :spin:

At least your decent enough to not post threads like "creepy callum" every day, so fair enough. In all honesty though Ness, it's fans of Dexter like that, that make me dislike Dexter more. That's not to say you are, but many Dexter fans seem to be so stubborn and lacking in creativity and intelligence (deep thought and discussion and all), that it irritates me.

BCFCMike
19-07-2013, 07:22 PM
At least your decent enough to not post threads like "creepy callum" every day, so fair enough. In all honesty though Ness, it's fans of Dexter like that, that make me dislike Dexter more. That's not to say you are, but many Dexter fans seem to be so stubborn and lacking in creativity, it irritates me.

Pretty much defines Dexter himself.

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 07:22 PM
At least your decent enough to not post threads like "creepy callum" every day, so fair enough. In all honesty though Ness, it's fans of Dexter like that, that make me dislike Dexter more. That's not to say you are, but many Dexter fans seem to be so stubborn and lacking in creativity, it irritates me.

We're entitled to support who we want. Let's try and keep things as civilised as possible. :hugesmile:

smeagol
19-07-2013, 07:24 PM

whos that ? cant be callum as you used the word balanced lol

GypsyGoth
Yea Barker, no need to pick on Dex's fans.

Raph
We're entitled to support who we want. Let's try and keep things as civilised as possible. :hugesmile:

I never said you weren't entitled to support who you want. And I mean you as a collective there.

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 07:27 PM
whos that ? cant be callum as you used the word balanced lol

I'd like to see Callum and Dexter being friends , but with Charlie in the middle it's not going to happen.

Raph
19-07-2013, 07:29 PM
I'd like to see Callum and Dexter being friends , but with Charlie in the middle it's not going to happen.

Realistically, we should both be against Charlie as she's playing both of them :p

smeagol
19-07-2013, 07:31 PM

im holding up a cross at that idear lol
i think dex needs to steer clear of both of them and hazel. espec callum as soon he will do something more creepy and be ejacualated from the house lol

BCFCMike
19-07-2013, 07:33 PM
i think dex needs to steer clear of both of them and hazel. espec callum as soon he will do something more creepy and be ejacualated from the house lol

Again, Dexter has been far more creepy than Callum. I'm not really sure Callum's been creepy at all in all honesty..

Raph
19-07-2013, 07:33 PM

Can't you come up with a synonym for creepy, for a change? Also, it would be ejected and not 'ejaculated'.

Raph
19-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Again, Dexter has been far more creepy than Callum. I'm not really sure Callum's been creepy at all in all honesty..

This, I have no idea where the banal 'Creepy Callum' phrase has popped up from.

smeagol
19-07-2013, 07:35 PM

i cant answer that as no way your serious lol

Roy Mars III
19-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Can't you come up with a synonym for creepy, for a change? Also, it would be ejected and not 'ejaculated'.

i think that one was on purpose lol

BCFCMike
19-07-2013, 07:36 PM
i cant answer that as no way your serious lol

100% serious?

Please do explain exactly how Callum has been 'creepy' and more so than Dexter?

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Realistically, we should both be against Charlie as she's playing both of them :p

Yeah, but she won't be up. :bawling:

smeagol
19-07-2013, 07:39 PM
100% serious?

Please do explain exactly how Callum has been 'creepy' and more so than Dexter?

there's tons of threads no need to go into it.

as you know full well

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 07:39 PM

:laugh2:

smeagol
19-07-2013, 07:40 PM
:laugh: i think that one was on purpose lol

BCFCMike
19-07-2013, 07:42 PM

as you know full well

There is no explanation, that's what I full well know.

Raph
19-07-2013, 07:42 PM

as you know full well

Fantastic answer, a very intelligent and thoughtful response, thanks.

smeagol
19-07-2013, 07:44 PM
Fantastic answer, a very intelligent and thoughtful response, thanks.

Thank you that's very kind lol

Jords
19-07-2013, 08:35 PM
He doesnt seem very capable of a relationship to be honest.

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 09:05 PM
He doesnt seem very capable of a relationship to be honest.

I know. he' a bit rubbish with women. :laugh: