PDA

View Full Version : If we were all in the house..

JustLisaAgain
19-07-2013, 07:09 PM
..what would people miss the most if they were in the BB house???? Just a thought!!!

& also, Judy James said when she went in with Rylan during the task, she pretty much forgot there were cameras - ....... do you think this is possible?

:xyxwave:

GypsyGoth
19-07-2013, 07:22 PM
I think I would missing going for walks, the cinema, and my laptop :lovedup: actually I think I would ask to leave if I was trapped in that house.

And I'm not sure, I think it might be possible when deep in conversation with someone to forget about the cameras, but I do think that you'd be hyper aware of the mirrors knowing that there is a camera on the other side.

Maybe Judy is used to seeing the cameras since she works in tv, so with them hidden, she kinda felt she wasn't on tv.

Raph
19-07-2013, 07:23 PM
I would miss my family most I think. Things like the internet and other forms of technology would be nice to get away from, for a while actually. As for Judy James saying she didn't notice the cameras, I do believe her. It's all a question of habitually doing things in the end isnt it.

Rawrbear
19-07-2013, 07:25 PM
I'd miss my privacy. I don't want a camera on me while I'm in the shower or at the toilet. But like Judy said you may forget about the cameras which I can see as true. so if I did forget about the camera id would feel like I had privacy right? So I'd miss my Dog.

smudgie
19-07-2013, 07:27 PM
I would miss my own space, and getting out of bed whatever time I desire.:hugesmile:
Oh, and my own bathroom, food of my choice.

Not really housemate material.

JustLisaAgain
19-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Interesting comments guys thanks!!! I think I'd forget about them after a while too actually. As for them hiding behind the mirrors I don't think I'd bother looking in the mirrors at all, haha.

I'd miss decent food.. ;)

smeagol
19-07-2013, 07:29 PM
i would miss playing with my didgeridoo

i guess can forget the cams if i the moment but the eyes of mordor are always watching

KingOfTheMods
19-07-2013, 07:29 PM
I'm in the military and I have to go to Afghanistan for 4 months once every 12 months. It's my wife n kids I miss the most but you just get on with it. It annoys me when you see these douchebags crying cause they haven't seen their hamster in 6 weeks.

JustLisaAgain
19-07-2013, 07:35 PM
I'm in the military and I have to go to Afghanistan for 4 months once every 12 months. It's my wife n kids I miss the most but you just get on with it. It annoys me when you see these douchebags crying cause they haven't seen their hamster in 6 weeks.

Wow! Much respect for you :)

Northern Monkey
19-07-2013, 07:35 PM
I would defo miss my little boy and the misses the most,Oh and my Xbox(big kid)

smudgie
19-07-2013, 07:36 PM
i would miss playing with my didgeridoo

i guess can forget the cams if i the moment but the eyes of mordor are always watching

Is that you Rolf....

JustLisaAgain
19-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Imagine if all those things could be taken in with you though like electronic things etc, I know it kind of defeats the object not having contact with outside world etc but it'd be weird if you could have phones and stuff (though I suppose it'd make the programme pretty boring....)

It's quite cool they do the shopping on a tablet now though instead of the good ol chalkboard where they always changed the list!!!!

Sophiee
19-07-2013, 07:39 PM
I'd miss my privacy, family and friends, internet and all the luxuries. I'd probably get bored easily too and end up arguing with people out of pure boredom at times. I don't think it's as relaxing as people may imagine.

JustLisaAgain
19-07-2013, 07:42 PM
I agree!! I'd miss simple things, like chicken if there was a rationed shopping budget ;) it'd definitely be a test of strength and physical ability. Very interesting experience I imagine..

hijaxers
19-07-2013, 07:43 PM

Well i think i speak for almost everyone on this forum when i say we all appreciate what a challenging & difficult career you have . I personally wish this government were treating the armed forces with more respect .
It must be very difficult watching pampered (so say adults) behave in such totally self-centered ways must wanna make ya puke ! I am a bit older and i also find HM's make me wanna chunder as individually they usually have no substance whatsoever - When we do get one with the guts everyone hates em

Just wondered - do ya get a sand coloured Parka ? I'd luv one

KingOfTheMods
19-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Well i think i speak for almost everyone on this forum when i say we all appreciate what a challenging & difficult career you have . I personally wish this government were treating the armed forces with more respect .
It must be very difficult watching pampered (so say adults) behave in such totally self-centered ways must wanna make ya puke ! I am a bit older and i also find HM's make me wanna chunder as individually they usually have no substance whatsoever - When we do get one with the guts everyone hates em

Just wondered - do ya get a sand coloured Parka ? I'd luv one

Ha ha cheers mate, yeah it does annoy me. They go in that house and think they're being subjected to hardship, it's a frigging holiday. And we don't have parka's we have field jackets, not in the desert pattern anymore we have multi terrain pattern now but I've got an old dessie one I can send you ;)