PDA

View Full Version : Hazel's nasty side showing again.

Kate!
19-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Because Charlie was going to jump in the pool Hazel piped up with I'll push you in! She had a right nasty look on her face when she said it. I've said it a few times, she's so jealous of Charlie.

GiRTh
19-07-2013, 09:01 PM
Charlies her friend. No way did she mean it like that.

Novo
19-07-2013, 09:01 PM
she said i'd push you in because that way Charlie wouldn't fully take the blame, nice gesture actually

iRyan
19-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Lol she didn't mean it nasty, Charlie is her friend

iRyan
19-07-2013, 09:03 PM
she said i'd push you in because that way Charlie wouldn't fully take the blame, nice gesture actually

oh yeah, this

GiRTh
19-07-2013, 09:07 PM
Kate and Josy hate Hazel. :idc:

Northern Monkey
19-07-2013, 09:10 PM
No nastyness there.Think you may have misunderstood.

lovebigbrotheruk
19-07-2013, 09:12 PM
No. That wasn't being nasty. Let's not get picky.

Calderyon
19-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Eh... Seriously?

Total misunderstanding here. She didnīt say it in any malice at all.

Kate!
19-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Josy.... I need you. Lol.

GiRTh
19-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Josy.... I need you. Lol.:joker: Calling for backup eh?

Kate!
19-07-2013, 09:21 PM
:joker: Calling for backup eh?

:joker: yeah. Well maybe I interpreted it wrong. It's still my opinion, I don't like Hazel, but I'm not in her head so maybe she didn't mean it that way.

:devil:

Toy Soldier
19-07-2013, 09:26 PM
LOL, scraping the bottom of the barrel here surely if this is the best you can come up with to attack... I noticed something earlier that was nastier.

Hazel saw a bee on Dan, and she warned him that there was a bee on him. From the look on her face I could tell that she wanted him to try to swat it away, so that said bee would get angry and sting Dan. Secretly hoping that Dan is allergic to bees, she wanted to play up his death for sympathy votes.

Amirite??

Gillian-73
19-07-2013, 10:01 PM
It wasn't meant like that Kate, she was being a mate

kate2013
19-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Hazel The Hypocrite.

Talking to one of the twins in the kitchen about unrequited love, sje said she wouldnt take advantage of a situation like that. This coming from a woman who knew Daley was in a relationship be it undecided and knew he had crossed the line and was looking to a relationship with her hinting about living together and then admitted to Dan that she was inly doing it out of boredom it wasnt something she'd carry on outside the house. Then led him on again in the safe house despite this. Double standards or what. Doesnt matter about the outcome her intention was exactly that of someone who takes advantage of someone who likes her more than she likes them.

Josy
19-07-2013, 10:10 PM

Hates a bit of a strong word for bb tbh :idc:

But yeah I think Hazel proves that beauty really is only skin deep sometimes...

Although I never saw her comment to Charlie earlier as being nasty :laugh:

Toy Soldier
19-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Hazel The Hypocrite.

Talking to one of the twins in the kitchen about unrequited love, sje said she wouldnt take advantage of a situation like that. This coming from a woman who knew Daley was in a relationship be it undecided and knew he had crossed the line and was looking to a relationship with her hinting about living together and then admitted to Dan that she was inly doing it out of boredom it wasnt something she'd carry on outside the house. Then led him on again in the safe house despite this. Double standards or what. Doesnt matter about the outcome her intention was exactly that of someone who takes advantage of someone who likes her more than she likes them.

Daley and Hazel were sexually attracted to each other fairly equally, I'm very skeptical that Daley "liked her more" than she liked him. He was very clear several times in the house that he "loves his girlfriend", "knows who it is he loves", "hopes she's still there for him" :crazy:

So yeah... neither of them thought it was "love" or the basis of a real relationship, both of them were perfectly clear on it being purely flirtation / sexual attraction, and it was coming equally from both sides. I am 99% positive something would have happened between them in the Safe House if Daley hadn't gone all "Sleeping With The Enemy". Sooo... it's not hypocritical for her to talk about "unrequited love" - what her and Daley had was fully requited sexual arousal. "Love" certainly was never a factor.

Kazanne
19-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Hazel The Hypocrite.

My thoughts exactly ,talk about pot and kettle,I wondered if anyone had picked that up,very observant.:hugesmile:

Jords
19-07-2013, 10:17 PM
It came across as a playful comment to me?

Speedster
19-07-2013, 10:20 PM
LOL, scraping the bottom of the barrel here surely if this is the best you can come up with to attack... I noticed something earlier that was nastier.

Hazel saw a bee on Dan, and she warned him that there was a bee on him. From the look on her face I could tell that she wanted him to try to swat it away, so that said bee would get angry and sting Dan. Secretly hoping that Dan is allergic to bees, she wanted to play up his death for sympathy votes.

Amirite??

:joker:

Speedster
19-07-2013, 10:27 PM
Hazel The Hypocrite.

Here we go AGAIN. She can flirt with WHO she WANTS he CANT because he's in a RELATIONSHIP.

Lex
19-07-2013, 10:30 PM

Me too! :spin:

Marsh.
19-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Hazel love, just stay in bed.

Everything you do is evil. :laugh: You can't win.

kate2013
19-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Well i must have missed that conversation where they agreed it was mutual flitation, I didnt realise Daley was intentionally willing to risk his relationship outside for a flirtation. However I distinctly remembering Hazel telling Dan she was only doing it out of boredom and had no intention of carrying it on outside the house.

Vanessa
19-07-2013, 10:35 PM
I'm not too keen on hazel myself, but she's close friends with Charlie. :suspect:

Toy Soldier
19-07-2013, 10:35 PM
Here we go AGAIN. She can flirt with WHO she WANTS he CANT because he's in a RELATIONSHIP.

Exactly! I hate to think of what people on here would think of me - I met my fiancee (who I've been with for 6 years now and have 2 children with) when she was engaged to another guy so... yeah.

<<< Homewrecker, guilty!

I mean we didn't start anything while they were together but I was clear enough about my feelings / flirted plenty... so by Hazel haters standards, was I in the wrong?? Am I evil for "stealing" her from someone else? Oh wait no because I'm male.

And because maybe people aren't property to be stolen and can make up their own minds! And because maybe someone being in a relationship already isn't a good enough reason to write them off if you think you'd be good together.

Toy Soldier
19-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Well i must have missed that conversation where they agreed it was mutual flitation, I didnt realise Daley was intentionally willing to risk his relationship outside for a flirtation. However I distinctly remembering Hazel telling Dan she was only doing it out of boredom and had no intention of carrying it on outside the house.

He said several times that he still loved his girlfriend and wanted to be with her, and that he was only letting things progress with Hazel because he "didn't know the status of the relationship". Which was apparently not true anyway.

It was really quite clear that Daley, to be blunt, just wanted to get his end away with Hazel. She made his winky expand. He looked at her like a Twin would look at a cheeseburger. To suggest that he had some sort of "deeper feelings" for her that she was exploiting is frankly madness.

kate2013
19-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Where she was at fault was not flirting, but flirting with a man who she knew had a girlfriend. As Gina said she has no girl code.

Kizzy
19-07-2013, 10:47 PM
He said several times that he still loved his girlfriend and wanted to be with her, and that he was only letting things progress with Hazel because he "didn't know the status of the relationship". Which was apparently not true anyway.

It was really quite clear that Daley, to be blunt, just wanted to get his end away with Hazel. She made his winky expand. He looked at her like a Twin would look at a cheeseburger. To suggest that he had some sort of "deeper feelings" for her that she was exploiting is frankly madness.

I really love your posts :love:

kate2013
19-07-2013, 10:49 PM
She is the type of woman that would flirt with your man even if she knew he was partnered up, and not in a subtle way. Shes as subtle as a flying sledgerhammer.

Speedster
19-07-2013, 10:52 PM
"Girl code"? wtf?? what a lot of c**p, all she meant really was let people treat us how they like and then be really polite friendly and submissive to them, behave impeccably and take responsibility for their actions so that they don't have to.

"Girl code" my ass; it's another way of saying let the men act how they want but you have to go without as much as possible and be happy about it.

Toy Soldier
19-07-2013, 10:52 PM
Where she was at fault was not flirting, but flirting with a man who she knew had a girlfriend. As Gina said she has no girl code.

As my 3 year old would say: NON SENSSSE!!

Not her responsibility, in any way, shape or form. His girlfriend, his life, his decision. Contrary to popular belief, us menfolk do have brains in our heads as well as in our penises and he was more than happy to flirt with her. All he had to do was refuse to play along and tell her he wasn't interested flat out. He didn't do that, he was interested, and he did pursue her just as much as she pursued him. He also strongly hinted that his relationship status was "up in the air", dishonestly, because he WANTED to flirt with Hazel.

You literally cannot successfully flirt with someone who isn't receptive to it.

kefln
19-07-2013, 11:03 PM
So whats the plan? Every time hazel opens her mouth someone is going to start a thread bitching, claiming something nasty transpired.

Why not save the energy and look for actual moments of bitchiness from any housemate? Or is it a case that the blinkers are on and there is no taking them off?

kate2013
19-07-2013, 11:07 PM
He was interested in a relationship with her, she never had any intention of a relationship she flirted with him because she was bored. Maybe men dont have a code but it is seen disrespectful by many women for her to have flirted with him on national TV infront of millions of viewers including his long term girlfriend. Why did she choose to flirt with a guy who she knew was in a relationship when she had no real interest in him?

kefln
19-07-2013, 11:10 PM
As my 3 year old would say: NON SENSSSE!!

Not her responsibility, in any way, shape or form. His girlfriend, his life, his decision. Contrary to popular belief, us menfolk do have brains in our heads as well as in our penises and he was more than happy to flirt with her. All he had to do was refuse to play along and tell her he wasn't interested flat out. He didn't do that, he was interested, and he did pursue her just as much as she pursued him. He also strongly hinted that his relationship status was "up in the air", dishonestly, because he WANTED to flirt with Hazel.

You literally cannot successfully flirt with someone who isn't receptive to it.

There is hardly any point in this argument any more. People have locked onto the flirt thing and are going to run with it until the show ends. It really doesnt matter how many times its pointed out that it was daley that had the girlfriend, that it was him that persued hazel. This isnt about logic, people have locked into hazel hate and cant let go. Blinkers on. Dog with bone. No getting past it.

kate2013
19-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Hazel hate thats abit much, I dont Hate Hazel I simply do not agree with her behaviour. Maybe if she shoved her tits in your partners face to see if he got hard or not then you'd feel differently. I will comment on any housemate depending on whats happened That Episode. I felt Hazel was a Hypocrite in the kitchen during tonights show so I commented on it, after all thats what these forums are for.

Niamh.
19-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Charlies her friend. No way did she mean it like that.

This ^ God, Hazel can say nothing without people trying to make out it means something "evil" lol Secrets and lies though yay, she's safe for another week http://www.unsere-sommerparty.de/gb/templates/default/images/smilies/smiley_smug.gif

Toy Soldier
19-07-2013, 11:28 PM
Maybe if she shoved her tits in your partners face to see if he got hard or not then you'd feel differently.

Speaking for my own partner, I'm pretty sure she'd find it hilarious watching me squirm awkwardly trying to get away. Mainly because our relationship is solid. That's the real issue here. Things like this are only an issue for girls who have trust issues with the men in their life and think that they can be lured, stolen, or tempted away by another flirty female. Some people just like to flirt or have flirtatious personalities. It is completely harmless so long as a little bit of maturity is involved, regardless of anyone's relationship status. ALL that matters is the strength of that relationship. A bit of flirting shouldn't even register in a solid relationship... and if it does, there's a trust issue.

Their relationship only got onto dodgy territory when it progressed beyond flirting into what basically amounted to foreplay... and he was more than willing to take it there. A decision he was free to make for himself.

kefln
19-07-2013, 11:30 PM
Hazel hate thats abit much, I dont Hate Hazel I simply do not agree with her behaviour. Maybe if she shoved her tits in your partners face to see if he got hard or not then you'd feel differently. I will comment on any housemate depending on whats happened That Episode. I felt Hazel was a Hypocrite in the kitchen during tonights show so I commented on it, after all thats what these forums are for.

Its a form of alliteration. By using words with matching first letters it drives home the point effectively. Its not personal. Its a response to the same argument coming up all the time, in many threads.

Emmyasdfghjkl
19-07-2013, 11:34 PM

and i'm sure if she keeps that up, she'll be getting a slap from some girl who won't take no slapper flirting with her man. :idc:

halfacrown
19-07-2013, 11:36 PM

A lot of people don't like Hazel, in fact she seems to be generally unpopular according to the polls on TIBB. I don't see much to like about her myself, largely because she was involved in the big 'romance' of the year so far, and I always loath the BB romances. I don't hate her though but even if I did, it's not heresy to say so. As you point out: that's what these boards are for.

Speedster
19-07-2013, 11:38 PM
and i'm sure if she keeps that up, she'll be getting a slap from some girl who won't take no slapper flirting with her man. :idc:

BUT....If he doesn't flirt back-like Daley did-there won't be a problem.

Emmyasdfghjkl
19-07-2013, 11:41 PM
BUT....If he doesn't flirt back-like Daley did-there won't be a problem.

yes, I agree there, but any girl should know, if a guy is with someone. don't take the bait, he gave her the green light, when he told her he liked her, but as a female she should of taken into account how his girlfriend would feel, and not started flirting back, because she made herself seem easy, and like a homewreaker, not saying he wasn't in the wrong but still.

kefln
19-07-2013, 11:46 PM
Speaking for my own partner, I'm pretty sure she'd find it hilarious watching me squirm awkwardly trying to get away. Mainly because our relationship is solid. That's the real issue here. Things like this are only an issue for girls who have trust issues with the men in their life and think that they can be lured, stolen, or tempted away by another flirty female. Some people just like to flirt or have flirtatious personalities. It is completely harmless so long as a little bit of maturity is involved, regardless of anyone's relationship status. ALL that matters is the strength of that relationship. A bit of flirting shouldn't even register in a solid relationship... and if it does, there's a trust issue.

Their relationship only got onto dodgy territory when it progressed beyond flirting into what basically amounted to foreplay... and he was more than willing to take it there. A decision he was free to make for himself.

My thoughts exactly and those of my wife.

We've been together, as a couple, for 20 years, since we were in our early teens. If a flirty female started cracking onto me, she probably laugh her head off! Waiting to see how id squirm out of it.

And that is the point. I trust my wife. I dont care who she talks too, or who she messes around with. Because I know she wont cheat. And vice versa.

We are adults. We make our own decisions. I wouldnt blame my neighbour if my kids got lost, so why should I blame someone else if I was stupid enough to destroy my relationship.

There is no such thing as a guy or girl "code". You are either in a relationship, or you are not. If you are, and you cheat, or lie about it, then you are in the wrong. If you are single, then the onus is not on you to do a full background check, and get references to make sure everyone is being honest.

kate2013
19-07-2013, 11:47 PM
What do you mean that using Hate drives home the point? What point are you trying to make then if not Hate? your reasoning is nonsensical using the word hate because it rhymes is pretty strong. Like something the Daily Star would use to create unnecessary drama.

And im not agreeing to Daleys behaviour either, I know he was responsible and is an asshole but he has left the house. Despite Daley, I believe Hazels behaviour was inappropriate in the circumstances.

Toy Soldier
19-07-2013, 11:48 PM
but as a female she should of taken into account how his girlfriend would feel, and not started flirting back, because she made herself seem easy, and like a homewreaker, not saying he wasn't in the wrong but still.

Like I said above - by your logic, I would have "backed off" from my partner 6 years ago because she was "with someone else" and I wouldn't have a wonderful family and two children, and she would still (maybe) be in a relationship with someone she wasn't happy with. And HE would still be in a relationship with someone who wasn't completely committed to him.

It's the wrong way to look at things. No person "belongs" to anyone, and every persons actions are their own responsibility. Given that it was on TV could she have been more considerate of his girlfriends' feelings? Maybe so, yes... but her feelings were never her responsibility AND he claimed they had broken up before he went in. It's all on him. To suggest otherwise and try to shift blame really underplays what HE did to his girlfriend.

kefln
19-07-2013, 11:54 PM
yes, I agree there, but any girl should know, if a guy is with someone. don't take the bait, he gave her the green light, when he told her he liked her, but as a female she should of taken into account how his girlfriend would feel, and not started flirting back, because she made herself seem easy, and like a homewreaker, not saying he wasn't in the wrong but still.

Isnt that the point though?

If a BB HM was a total lier, in the same was nasty nick was, we would blame them.

If a HM got drunk and punched someone, we would blame them.

If a HM acted like a total twat, we would blame them.

But if a guy cheats on his GF, with another woman on BB, then the girl on the show gets thorn apart by the public. Is it a case of double standards? Because to me it lacks logic.

Emmyasdfghjkl
Like I said above - by your logic, I would have "backed off" from my partner 6 years ago because she was "with someone else" and I wouldn't have a wonderful family and two children, and she would still (maybe) be in a relationship with someone she wasn't happy with. And HE would still be in a relationship with someone who wasn't completely committed to him.

It's the wrong way to look at things. No person "belongs" to anyone, and every persons actions are their own responsibility. Given that it was on TV could she have been more considerate of his girlfriends' feelings? Maybe so, yes... but her feelings were never her responsibility AND he claimed they had broken up before he went in. It's all on him. To suggest otherwise and try to shift blame really underplays what HE did to his girlfriend.

well, she left him, so completely different thing. but yes her feelings weren't her responsibility, and maybe so, but they were both vile and acted disgustingly.

kate2013
Well Ive made my point, had my say just as you have. I have nothing more to add. People will have their opinions and perceptions based on what they believe is right or wrong their gut instinct would have told them that. They have already made up their minds. Im going to bed now nothing on TV but Super Casino night.

Emmyasdfghjkl
19-07-2013, 11:55 PM
Isnt that the point though?

If a BB HM was a total lier, in the same was nasty nick was, we would blame them.

If a HM got drunk and punched someone, we would blame them.

If a HM acted like a total twat, we would blame them.

But if a guy cheats on his GF, with another woman on BB, then the girl on the show gets thorn apart by the public. Is it a case of double standards? Because to me it lacks logic.

I think they are both vile people? so not really.. because i'm not blaming just her, I know he was in the wrong, a bit more than hazel, but shes hardly little miss innocent.

Speedster
19-07-2013, 11:58 PM

Oh fgs....so,at what point should a guy take responsibility for his actions?. Why should she worry about how his g/f felt? what does she owe her? more than her own boyfriend perhaps??.

"As a woman,she should have taken into account how his girlfriend would feel". Omg, I'm depressed :shocked:. Are women psychic? there's no bond among women, reading threads about people on Big Brother should tell you that, I don't think you like each other very much, in fact, going off how you all constantly tear each other apart, I don't think you like yourselves much either :conf:.

As for this "Home wrecker" label, well, all I can say is, had Daley used some self control none of this would have happened.

Emmyasdfghjkl
20-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Oh fgs....so,at what point should a guy take responsibility for his actions?. Why should she worry about how his g/f felt? what does she owe her? more than her own boyfriend perhaps??.

"As a woman,she should have taken into account how his girlfriend would feel". Omg, I'm depressed :shocked:. Are women psychic? there's no bond among women, reading threads about people on Big Brother should tell you that, I don't think you like each other very much, in fact, going off how you all constantly tear each other apart, I don't think you like yourselves much either :conf:.

As for this "Home wrecker" label, well, all I can say is, had Daley used some self control none of this would have happened.

I didn't say he shouldn't, if you actually look back I just said he was worse than her! and "I don't think you like each other very much, in fact, going off how you all constantly tear each other apart, I don't think you like yourselves much either" what did that even mean?

Emmyasdfghjkl
20-07-2013, 12:03 AM
you don't seem to realise this thread was about hazel, therefore i'm not gonna bring up daley, even though he was worse than her, simply because I am talking about her, not him.

kate2013
20-07-2013, 12:04 AM
But if Daley had of used some self control, Hazel still hit on him knowing he had a partner on national tv, and although you cannot get your head around that, the majority of women in that audience are not going to like her for it.

She was a very lucky lady she may of ended up with Icke Turner, I hope she learns from it.

kefln
20-07-2013, 12:05 AM
What do you mean that using Hate drives home the point? What point are you trying to make then if not Hate? your reasoning is nonsensical using the word hate because it rhymes is pretty strong. Like something the Daily Star would use to create unnecessary drama.

And im not agreeing to Daleys behaviour either, I know he was responsible and is an asshole but he has left the house. Despite Daley, I believe Hazels behaviour was inappropriate in the circumstances.

Well first of all look at the OP, the words "nasty" and "jealous" were both used as descriptions of hazel. Why? Most of the house were sitting around in the same area, they were all laughing, joking and egging on those about to jump in. It was all in good fun. A fairly light hearted moment, where the entire house seemed to be having fun.

And from that happy scene someone focused directly on hazel and tried to make something bad about it. That is the reasoning for driving points home. Taking the good moments and trying to turn them into something else, for no obvious reason.

Kizzy
20-07-2013, 12:10 AM
But if Daley had of used some self control, Hazel still hit on him knowing he had a partner on national tv, and although you cannot get your head around that, the majority of women in that audience are not going to like her for it.

She was a very lucky lady she may of ended up with Icke Turner, I hope she learns from it.

Is Icke Turner in BB?....
Many women me included will see the assault for what it was... an assault, regardless of what happened before or my perception of hazel before it too.

kefln
20-07-2013, 12:10 AM
Well Ive made my point, had my say just as you have. I have nothing more to add. People will have their opinions and perceptions based on what they believe is right or wrong their gut instinct would have told them that. They have already made up their minds. Im going to bed now nothing on TV but Super Casino night.

Yeah, ive just copped to the fact that im watching C5+1, so I dont even have casino night on, ive got an "unavailable" sign up. How many channels are available via a satellite? And im watching the one that doesnt work! :hugesmile:

kate2013
20-07-2013, 12:12 AM
Ok, well i saw nothing wrong in Hazels behaviour there, I agree she was taking responsibility for Charlie going in. Lol, I have no idea whats on now, dance hits or something, not exactly chill out go to bed music.

kefln
20-07-2013, 12:14 AM
I think they are both vile people? so not really.. because i'm not blaming just her, I know he was in the wrong, a bit more than hazel, but shes hardly little miss innocent.

Oh she's so not innocent! Im not even much of a fan. I doubt id miss her if she left tomorrow.

But some of the comments thrown at her annoy me. Hence my involvement. :xyxwave:

Speedster
20-07-2013, 12:15 AM
I didn't say he shouldn't, if you actually look back I just said he was worse than her! and "I don't think you like each other very much, in fact, going off how you all constantly tear each other apart, I don't think you like yourselves much either" what did that even mean?

What I meant was I get the impression that women, deep down are more than happy with the double standards in society; there seems to be a rule for how men can behave (do more or less what they want) and another for how women can behave (be nice, don't rock the boat etc).

Anyway, wasn't trying to attack you personally, sorry if you think I was, I'm just frustrated about all the flack being thrown at Hazel, and by extension, women in her position.

kefln
20-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Ok, well i saw nothing wrong in Hazels behaviour there, I agree she was taking responsibility for Charlie going in. Lol, I have no idea whats on now, dance hits or something, not exactly chill out go to bed music.

LOL - im trying to turn off internet - its just unfortunate that im such a last word freak! Nite :hugesmile:

optimisticcynic
20-07-2013, 07:39 AM
She's scum. Hope she and Daley get together after the show. They deserve each other.

anne666
20-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Josy.... I need you. Lol.

I agree with you. She disliked Charlie from the beginning and said so to Dan, this current friendship is tactical.

Razor
20-07-2013, 12:58 PM
I have never liked the girl, she seems rotten