19-07-2013, 09:32 PM
For choosing Sam and Sophie, they'll choose The Twins or Callum...like it. :D

Dexter......SAFFFFFFFFFFFFFE. :devil:

MilkMaid
The audience boos were spot on.

Vicky.
I doubt they will pick Gina. Its either going to be the twins, or Callum. Most likely the twins (as I think Sophie will shout louder than Sam when chosing)

BringItOn
19-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Gina would stay over them pair. Awesome twist imo awesome series! :)

Jordan.
The manipulation is just getting ridiculous now. Will we ever just get a normal week of nominations without a twist added?

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
i think they will choose jack and joe because they have never been into the safe house and sophie really gets on with them

and they will see it as 2 people getting a treat instead of just 1 AND they will want to give them immunity (or so they think) after tonights eviction

i am 12,000% sure it will be the twins

Lex
19-07-2013, 09:34 PM
You're joking aren't you HB?...This is the best twist possible!...it's a great chance of getting rid of one of the bores!!!...but then it will probably be Callum that goes, on account of I'm pretty sure that Sam will insist that his mate joins them on monday!

Cherie
19-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Its going to be either Jack and Joe or Callum ...amazing twist. Not a hope will they pick Gina, Hazel or Dexter as they have already been in.

Macie Lightfoot
19-07-2013, 09:36 PM
They're not going to pick Gina, stop this pity party bull****.

Tregard
19-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Good twist, a forced "cull the dull"

Patricia4
19-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Jack and Joe or Callum they wont pick Gina.

Tregard
19-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Sophie & Sam haven't faced eviction once so far, it's only fair :)

karezza
19-07-2013, 09:38 PM
All that matters is that they don't chose our beloved Dexter.

:joker::joker::joker:

Emmyasdfghjkl
19-07-2013, 09:38 PM
hopefully they'll pick Jack and Joe, and they will be goners!

Cherie
19-07-2013, 09:39 PM
All that matters is that they don't chose our beloved Dexter.

:joker::joker::joker:

That will not happen, Sophie and Sam both hate him...:joker:

smudgie
19-07-2013, 09:39 PM
We were ready for a good twist.

I like Sam, would like him to stay..but it is only a game.

Cherie
19-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Are you serious Milkmaid, these two, who have provided zilch entertainment have been floating to the final, they will probably still be in it, as whoever they pick is most likely to go... Twins/Callum

MilkMaid
19-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Sophie & Sam haven't faced eviction once so far, it's only fair :)

True but isn't a large part of BB the frequent discrepancy between the perceptions of those in the house and ours as viewers, particularly in the way that this is reflected in nominations vs outside popularity?

In the case of Sam and Sophie, their perceived outside popularity may be similar to how they're thought of outside but if they are fan favourites (not mine, I'll admit) I'd rather the results weren't manipulated for such little gain.

Or, to put it bluntly, as a show I prefer it when the HMs are allowed to trip themselves up rather than be pushed!

Lex
19-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Best twist possible!

Gillian-73
19-07-2013, 09:45 PM
It's good they're going to face eviction, I hate it when housemates sail through to the final. I don't expect either will go but the public get a say and them two experience a big part of big brother that without this twist they never would have.

pcro
19-07-2013, 09:45 PM
A terrific way to get rid of a dullard. They may choose the twins to join them. It will be glorious.:joker:

Cherie
19-07-2013, 09:47 PM
A terrific way to get rid of a dullard. They may choose the twins to join them. It will be glorious.:joker:

It will indeed...:joker:

Headie
19-07-2013, 09:48 PM
On second thoughts, it's not such a bad twist, depending on who is chosen.

If Jack & Joe or Callum are chosen, then it will be battle of the bores and that's good, but if Gina or Dan are chosen then they will obviously get evicted.

Dexter, Charlie and Hazel are definitely safe though.

Livia
19-07-2013, 09:48 PM
A ridiculously laboured attempt to keep in the manufactured personalities.

pcro
19-07-2013, 09:49 PM
I bet Sam & Sophie will choose Gina, and then she'll get evicted on Friday :(

Our only hope is that they choose Jack & Joe instead :/

They will not pick Gina. Or Dexter. Twins likely.

elliebrew
19-07-2013, 09:53 PM
A lot of people moaned about vote to save

Whilst I loved it vote to evict seems to satisfy the baying masses.

What I love about this series is that they're not Reston on their asses. Try are ensuring that the right housemates are being evicted week after week

This latest twist culls the dull housemates

I wish people would shut up about them twisting the nominations procedure

Y'all would be moaning if they Left it to play out and all ya fav housemates were. Evicted and a mega boring final ensued

Gillian-73
19-07-2013, 09:54 PM
They won't pick Gina. They'll play nice and chose someone who hasn't already been in there.

Cherie
19-07-2013, 09:54 PM
A ridiculously laboured attempt to keep in the manufactured personalities.

Oh well never mind, time to switch off maybe?

Videostar
19-07-2013, 09:56 PM
I bet Sam & Sophie will choose Gina, and then she'll get evicted on Friday :(

Our only hope is that they choose Jack & Joe instead :/

No they wont, and even if they did Gina wouldn't go.

Videostar
19-07-2013, 09:57 PM
They won't pick Gina. They'll play nice and chose someone who hasn't already been in there.

And who they actually like and think the public like...THE TWINS.

elliebrew

What I love about this series is that they're not Reston on their asses. Try are ensuring that the right housemates are being evicted week after week

Y'all would be moaning if they Left it to play out and all ya fav housemates were. Evicted and a mega boring final ensued

Cherie

Agree with you EllieBrew.

Josy
19-07-2013, 09:59 PM
I doubt they will pick Gina. Its either going to be the twins, or Callum. Most likely the twins (as I think Sophie will shout louder than Sam when chosing)

Agree with this.

My first thought was they will choose Callum but then I remembered how close Sophie is with the twins so it will be out of those.

Do we know if there any noms taking place or is it only those 3 that will be up?

RichardG
19-07-2013, 10:00 PM
The only thing I don't like is that whoever they pick on Monday is almost likely guaranteed to leave. So, either way, we probably won't actually get rid of a dull housemate after all. They should've had it just the two sent to the safe house up for eviction imo.

Gillian-73
19-07-2013, 11:31 PM
And who they actually like and think the public like...THE TWINS.

I agree.

rusticgal
19-07-2013, 11:43 PM
You're joking aren't you HB?...This is the best twist possible!...it's a great chance of getting rid of one of the bores!!!...but then it will probably be Callum that goes, on account of I'm pretty sure that Sam will insist that his mate joins them on monday!

.... We will be spoilt for choice...