PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about the Twist?

Kate!
19-07-2013, 09:33 PM
So Sophie and Sam are automatically up for eviction, along with one other hm of their choice. Is this a good thing? Or not?

Poll coming ....

emmetmcl
19-07-2013, 09:34 PM
Love it. Two bores up, hopefully one of them go.

Vicky.
19-07-2013, 09:35 PM
I think its great, and I called it before it was announced :D

Hope they pick the twins.

LikeABoatOnWater
19-07-2013, 09:36 PM
manipulation manipulation manipu****inglation.

having said that it is apparently clear that the great british public dont have a brain cell between them.

Fosse
19-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Hope it's a double eviction next week.

GypsyGoth
19-07-2013, 09:44 PM
It's a great twist, two people who might have made it to the final with out ever facing the public vote to evict, now they could go :amazed:

Black Dagger
19-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Sam and Sophie are ****, the twins will likely be up with them as well, so I love it.

letmein
19-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Can someone explain the twist to me? I'm confused. There's a safe house involved??

Jords
I like it. I feel a bit sorry for Sam and Sophie, I do like them, but its a good twist that got the 2 HMs contributing least up.

Raph
Awful I want to see normal nominations, and I'm terrified that this will seal lovely Callum's fate :(

Gillian-73
19-07-2013, 09:47 PM
I like

Vicky.
19-07-2013, 09:48 PM
Awful I want to see normal nominations, and I'm terrified that this will seal lovely Callum's fate :(

I can't see Sophie allowing Sam to pick Callum. She will shout him down to get her way..she doesn't like Callum much. 99% sure tis going to be the twins.

LikeABoatOnWater

:hugesmile:

reece(:
Hope it's a double!!!!

FacelessME
Soooooo finally the fence sitters are up. Good. Don't like Sophie. Its part of BB experience to be up for the vote. Why should D&G be up every week? If The Twins could join em, that would be a huge bonus.

GypsyGoth
19-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Can someone explain the twist to me? I'm confused. There's a safe house involved??

The housemates could pick two people to go into the safe house and enjoy a week of luxury and immunity. However that was lie, they are automatically up and will face the public vote.

The two in the safe house will pick a further person to join them on monday, under the assumption that they will be granting them immunity, but again that person will be in danger of eviction.

smudgie
I love it.

The more twists the better.

Keep them on their toes and keeps us entertained.:dance:

Mrluvaluva
I don't think it's fair to be honest.

Headie
19-07-2013, 09:50 PM
"indifferent" would've been a good option.

It basically means whoever is up against these 2 will be evicted, so if it's the twins chosen then it's a good twist, if it's Gina chosen then it's a bad twist.

Gillian-73

The hms were told to pick two hms to go to the safe house and be immune from next weeks eviction, they chose Sam and Sophie but they're not really immune they are up for eviction. On Monday the others have to pick one other to join them. They won't find out they're really up for eviction till next week some time

BigBrotherfan4ever
:hugesmile:I like the twist I just hope they pick The Twins & just maybe they will be evicted next week:hugesmile:

Twitter Robot
19-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Josy has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

After tonight's eviction Emma handed over to Big Brother who had yet another twist planned...

Housemates were informed that they had one minute to choose which 2 housemates should enter the safe house to live in luxury and gain immunity from next week's nominations, the housemates chose Sam and Sophie not knowing that what Big Brother had just told them was a LIE!!

http://pictures.thisisbigbrother.com/userpics/24444/normal_safe_pic_500x281.jpg

Sam and Sophie will enter the Safe House but rather than being immune from nominations they are automatically up for eviction next week, on Monday they will choose another housemate to join the safe house without knowing that they are actually choosing one of their fellow housemates to join them facing eviction from the house!

What do you think of this most recent twist by BB? Who will Sam and Sophie choose to join them? Let us know your thoughts in the forum...

Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigbrother14-secrets-and-lies/news-230955/another-twist.html

Jordan.
19-07-2013, 09:51 PM
I'm bored of the constant twists now. If they're trying to save the entertaining characters just bring back VTS!

Madlyaddicted
19-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Love it cos they are boring.

Twitter Robot
19-07-2013, 09:52 PM

After tonight's eviction Emma handed over to Big Brother who had yet another twist planned...

Housemates were informed that they had one minute to choose which 2 housemates should enter the safe house to live in luxury and gain immunity from next week's nominations, the housemates chose Sam and Sophie not knowing that what Big Brother had just told them was a LIE!!

http://pictures.thisisbigbrother.com/userpics/24444/normal_safe_pic_500x281.jpg

Sam and Sophie will enter the Safe House but unbeknown to them and the rest of the house, rather than being immune from nominations they are automatically up for eviction next week, on Monday they will choose another housemate to join the safe house without knowing that they are actually choosing one of their fellow housemates to join them facing eviction from the house!

What do you think of this most recent twist by BB? Who will Sam and Sophie choose to join them? Let us know your thoughts in the forum...

Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigbrother14-secrets-and-lies/news-230955/another-twist.html

GypsyGoth
19-07-2013, 09:53 PM

Twitter Robot, do you fancy Josy? :suspect:

Livia
I think the twist sucks the big one. I want to see housemates nominated. This means we won't get a proper chance to see the quieter characters through the desperate, attention-seeking media-*****s.

letmein
The housemates could pick two people to go into the safe house and enjoy a week of luxury and immunity. However that was lie, they are automatically up and will face the public vote.

The two in the safe house will pick a further person to join them on monday, under the assumption that they will be granting them immunity, but again that person will be in danger of eviction.

Thanks!:xyxwave:

BB is giving me a headache with these things now.:joker:

Kate!
19-07-2013, 09:56 PM
I think the twist sucks the big one. I want to see housemates nominated. This means we won't get a proper chance to see the quieter characters through the desperate, attention-seeking media-*****s.

Absolutely. It's very unfair. One of Sam or Sophie could leave without ever being nommed. Surely it's part of the game to avoid noms. The twist would be ok if they also had normal noms and those housemates nommed this week were also up. Would have been happy with that.

billy123
19-07-2013, 10:00 PM
The twist is crap and i think that regardless of who is involved in it.
They shouldnt mess about with the nomination and eviction process but its something they screwed up this year. have we even had a normal nomination and eviction week yet this year?

The fact people like the twist just because of who is involved is a bad thing because if you do that you encourage them to mess with the show and the same people will be bitching and slating the show when they do something that gets housemates they like unfairly nominated and evicted.

Cherie
19-07-2013, 10:01 PM
I think its great, and I called it before it was announced :D

Hope they pick the twins.

Clever girl, I love it, and the good news for future BBs is that applicants may realise they cant go in and float to the final..... whoop whoop.

Speedster
19-07-2013, 10:01 PM

Callum's safe-only Sam and Sophie're up for eviction, plus they have to pick one more. I think Sophie's gone because women don't do well on BB most of the time.

Cherie
19-07-2013, 10:02 PM

Rubbish, Sophie and Sam will still be there next week, it is whoever they pick that will be out.

Josy
19-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Awful twist.

And it's pretty unfair on those two since they probably wouldn't even have been up.

YodaBB
19-07-2013, 10:05 PM
I don't like it they're possibly the two least offensive housemates, I'm just really hoping they don't bring Callum or Gina into the safehouse!

Cherie
19-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Some People said BB kept promising to rock the house and it didn't happen, wait for the reveal :D:

Cherie
19-07-2013, 10:09 PM
I don't like it they're possibly the two least offensive housemates, I'm just really hoping they don't bring Callum or Gina into the safehouse!

The theme is Secrets and Lies, the HMs know this,once they have a bit more time they may think about it, and maybe they will bring Gina or Dexter to the safehouse, the onus is on them really to suss it out.

Natalie.
19-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Hopes hey pick the twons because I'd feel bad for Sam going! He looks so innocent :joker:

mkdfan
19-07-2013, 10:14 PM
It's good, they have had a free ride for too long. Everyone should go up at some point.

JACKXH
19-07-2013, 10:36 PM
LOVE the twist. both unworthy winners who have proved to be extremely boring and both deserve to go. More so on Sam's behalf however, it's really frustrated me how he has gotten so far by simply doing nothing. (and that pains me to say that, as i am a welshie myself)...

BUT- i can't help but feel as if its a ploy to keep Hazel in. it's clear she needs to go and it's not as if she'll be up with them on Monday (we can hope anyway). I fear the public will now be warming up to her as she is now being all nice and comfy with everyone- her trying to become pals with Charlie is painful viewing. she's a nasty piece of work who needs the boot. Either her or Dexter. I just hope Jack and Joe will be safe, I really don't understand why the public are so off them. They're probably the most funniest, warmest and genuine guys there...

xxx

Ramsay
19-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Best twist yet. they are going to pick the twins obviously
So it'll be Sam/Sophie/Twins
No better eviction

Visage
19-07-2013, 10:44 PM
I think it's a great twist, we don't normally get a chance to get the deadwood out this early in the series.

joeysteele
19-07-2013, 10:47 PM
I don't like it because I am really fed up of the meddling with nominations this series.

kefln
19-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Im not gone on it. Its not very creative, its like the old trick of who ever makes it into the diary room first has a secret task. It can back fire, depending on who goes in.

I think it would have been better if they had to complete a task, struggle for the prize, then hear the twist.

Benjamin
20-07-2013, 12:18 AM
It's a great twist, two people who might have made it to the final with out ever facing the public vote to evict, now they could go :amazed:

This.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 12:19 AM
Love the twist. Don't give a stuff about noms. The boring ones never get nommed.

Rob!
20-07-2013, 12:53 AM
Amazing twist - the best channel 5 have ever done. For two people who would otherwise have sailed to the final, to be unaware that they're up for eviction is perfection. The added bonus of the fact that they get to choose somebody to join them unaware of the consequences is genius. I like both of them, but to me a winner should survive at least one eviction. This way, if either of them win, they deserve it more. Couldn't be happier to be honest.

EddieF
20-07-2013, 12:55 AM
Couldn't care less, I just hope that fat slut Sophie goes
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Mb7Nx9NWHYE/TjIpWpPaxRI/AAAAAAAABVE/9ioQsdmLOtg/missny-fixinghair.gif

Lwize
20-07-2013, 01:04 AM
Sam and Sophie are ****, the twins will likely be up with them as well, so I love it.

This. Or throw Dan in there.

I love cruel twists! :dance::devil:

actor99
20-07-2013, 01:35 AM
Sam is a good guy. but unfortunately. were just seeing him now. bit late. nothing wrong with Sophie. it could be the twins that go in. and then go out.

Kris
20-07-2013, 01:37 AM
It's clear this is the twist that was meant to happen when Hazel and Daley were in before Daley got booted. IF it happened with them in I think it would have been perfect but I think the way it was done was so wrong. Honestly, I think the public should have been able choose.

I do feel awful for Sam and Sofie, especially Sam. He's a sweet kid who I think finds it difficult to keep up with conversation due to his hearing and so then is branded boring.

GypsyGoth
20-07-2013, 01:50 AM
On the live feed Sam is a totally different person, he interacts and takes part in conversations, he has a laugh and adds to the fun of the group.

I don't think the HL show is fair on him at all, but I feel that's because he wasn't involved in any of the main storylines over the last few weeks or even up for eviction. Until entering the safe house tonight, his main scenes were with Jem and his purposely awful chat up lines.

Now with not so many in the house and facing the public vote, hopefully he'll get more airtime on the HL show and the viewers will be able to get to know him better, I think he's a really lovely guy.

Brother Leon
20-07-2013, 01:52 AM
While I like Sam abit, him and Sophie have been the most pointless in there. It also possibly gets rid of the nightmare scenario of a Dexter/Gina/Sam/Sophie eviction.

Benjamin
20-07-2013, 01:52 AM
Also, it may be the thing we need to gain more insight into these two.

EzzaB
20-07-2013, 02:01 AM
Loving it! :D

Spoon
20-07-2013, 03:13 AM
The safe house is neither safe nor a house. If the twist leads to the twins or Sophie going, I'm happy and it's an amazing twist.

Colbert-Bump
20-07-2013, 03:17 AM
The dullards are up for eviction and I like it.

ozzyshaggah
20-07-2013, 04:06 AM
best twist ever
at least 2 pot plants up and possibly charlie as well

win win win - cant loose

please let it happen people

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 06:39 AM
Thought a bit more about it and still don't like it, I prefer to have the housemates decide who is up each week.
It's getting to the point where it seems pointless to even bother to have nominations now this series at all.

Sophiee
20-07-2013, 07:19 AM
I don't like it. it feels to me like another plan of trying to keep in dexter and gina for longer :sleep:.
just go back to normal nominations but add in some save and replace tasks now and again!

smeagol
20-07-2013, 08:21 AM
great twist though when they picked sam n sophie i was like wtf - nooooo lol

its perfect now we can get rid of a bore

Jimrod
20-07-2013, 09:02 AM
Everyone keeps saying Sam and Sophie are boring - with about 45 mins of highlights a day where the producers only ever want to concentrate on tedious love triangles how would you know?

I've not seen Sophie do anything at all but Sam seems funny and likeable when we actually see him. Either way I don't think it's fair to judge their character's negatively just because BB decides to only concentrate on certain housemates.

Cherie
20-07-2013, 09:07 AM
great twist though when they picked sam n sophie i was like wtf - nooooo lol

its perfect now we can get rid of a bore

judging from Emmas reaction on BOTS I think she thought they would put someone in the safe house who would not be safe to give them immunity, not sure where she got that idea from, first off they only had a minute and secondly none of them are going to give Gina and Dexter immunity, who would they nominate if they did that?

smeagol
20-07-2013, 09:35 AM
judging from Emmas reaction on BOTS I think she thought they would put someone in the safe house who would not be safe to give them immunity, not sure where she got that idea from, first off they only had a minute and secondly none of them are going to give Gina and Dexter immunity, who would they nominate if they did that?

well emma was right it made no sence for them to put two who are already safe in there. that was charlie being bossy that made that happen,
logically they should of put 2 in danger in.
but i'm glad they didn't . its funny whoever sam n sophie choose out of kindness is like the kiss of death as they will go against those two.

smeagol
20-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Everyone keeps saying Sam and Sophie are boring - with about 45 mins of highlights a day where the producers only ever want to concentrate on tedious love triangles how would you know?

I've not seen Sophie do anything at all but Sam seems funny and likeable when we actually see him. Either way I don't think it's fair to judge their character's negatively just because BB decides to only concentrate on certain housemates.

its been a month i think its safe to say they are boring
they showed sam last night he was just miserable and sophie only speaks when she its about noms or bitchin.

Scotty07
20-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Loved it.:D:devil: When Emma announced the twist, that idiot in the eviction mob shouting "Big Brother stinks, Big Brother sucks, we hate you Big Brother".:joker::pat::devil:

steviebhoy
20-07-2013, 10:35 AM
I don't think too much thought went into this twist but hey ho, it's done and a stick on that the twins will be joining Sam and Sophie so it's not all bad,

Sophie or Sam to go though for me, they are nice enough kids, but just not interesting or controversial enough for viewing's sake imo!!

Niamh.
20-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Brilliant! The two HMs that everyone were complaining about as being boring and slipping under the radar are up. Nicely done Charlie lol

Rob!
20-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Sam is a good guy. but unfortunately. were just seeing him now. bit late. nothing wrong with Sophie. it could be the twins that go in. and then go out.

Don't know why, but I get the feeling Sophie would go in that scenario...

starry
20-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Absolutely. It's very unfair. One of Sam or Sophie could leave without ever being nommed. Surely it's part of the game to avoid noms. The twist would be ok if they also had normal noms and those housemates nommed this week were also up. Would have been happy with that.

There were no nominations the first week either.

Samm
20-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Its good but I hope they don't pick dan to go with them

Kizzy
20-07-2013, 12:19 PM
I don't think it's fair to be honest.

Niether do I just another excuse to mess with noms to protect some hms.
I want the twins in too.

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Niether do I just another excuse to mess with noms to protect some hms.
I want the twins in too.

My view as well Kizzy.

Marc
20-07-2013, 12:33 PM
This twist.. :o

LOL though.. great twist even if my Sophie will be going! I just hope they pick Dan because he's not been in there before. Or Callum! I think they might pick him.. but Sophie doesn't like him?

Cherie
20-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Brilliant! The two HMs that everyone were complaining about as being boring and slipping under the radar are up. Nicely done Charlie lol

Well precisely, but people are still complaining...lol

Marc
20-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Well precisely, but people are still complaining...lol

Some people can never be pleased http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/worried_anim.gif

Craiggy
20-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Best twist in few years.

The crowd are morons idiots. They best not pick gina that's all.

Withano
20-07-2013, 01:07 PM
****ing stupid and illogical, whats wrong with nominations. The poll results are void, nobody would think its great if their favourites were put there.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 01:13 PM
Yes we always moan about low fliers never being up for eviction.

We should say thank you to BB for this twist. :)

steviebhoy
20-07-2013, 02:54 PM
Yes we always moan about low fliers never being up for eviction.

We should say thank you to BB for this twist. :)

Exactly,

also, how people are coming to the conclusion that this twist has been orchestrated to protect certain HM's is way off, as BB had no idea who would be chosen to go in to the 'safe house'!!

Sophiee
20-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Exactly,

also, how people are coming to the conclusion that this twist has been orchestrated to protect certain HM's is way off, as BB had no idea who would be chosen to go in to the 'safe house'!!
well it obviously wasn't going to be gina or dexter as they keep getting the most nominations every week and have also already been in there so this would save them from getting chosen to go into the safe house and facing eviction this week.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Can't wait for Monday to find out out who Sopham have chosen to go into the safe house!

Callum, Dan or Twins I think: they will have to follow peer pressure and "award" it to someone who hasn't been in there before.

steviebhoy
20-07-2013, 03:01 PM
well it obviously wasn't going to be gina or dexter as they keep getting the most nominations every week and have also already been in there so this would save them from getting chosen to go into the safe house and facing eviction this week.

I don't disagree, but, BB still couldn't be absolutely certain who would be chosen!!

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 03:03 PM
I like it because the chances of Dexter or Gina getting picked is near zero :joker: