PDA

View Full Version : So Big Brother's 'Twist' keeps Gina and Dexter safe for another week

Mrluvaluva
19-07-2013, 09:34 PM
They could not (or obviously would not) go into the safe house, so they had to think of something to keep them safe. Do they really think the public are that stupid?

Novo
19-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Jesus christ people need to get over the idea that Gina and Dexter are Big Brother's Goldmine or something, Dexter has been up for Eviction more times then anyone else and Gina is probably second place.

Mrluvaluva
19-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Jesus christ people need to get over the idea that Gina and Dexter are Big Brother's Goldmine or something, Dexter has been up for Eviction more times then anyone else and Gina is probably second place.

It happens every year. And if you can't see that events happen every week to sway things you must be blind. I did say the public couldn't be fooled but I suppose there are always exceptions. #saynomore

And please address me as Mrluvaluva. JesusChrist is a completely different user. :confused:

Jords
19-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Gina and Dexter have been up every week and survived. If anything they saved Hazel and Callum. Im quite cool with it, I like Sam and Sophie a lot but they dont add very much, its good theyll get a chance up on the block.

Mrluvaluva
19-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Gina and Dexter have been up every week and survived.

Precisely.

CallumJoshuaSturt
19-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Dexter and Gina will survive to the bitter end anyway... If big brother didn't try and keep them in, what a dull show it would have been. Plus Dexter and Gina have been up EVERY week but one of which they were immune

Novo
19-07-2013, 09:47 PM
It happens every year. And if you can't see that events happen every week to sway things you must be blind. #saynomore

no people just like to look into things to much, the public have had chances to vote Gina and Dexter out but haven't ( Gina could have easily gone in the first week if Sallie didn't go full on **** mode ) so i don't see your point that Big Brother are trying to save them

Jords
19-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Precisely.

Sorry I think youre off the mark here Luva!

It has helped keep Hazel and Callum safe.

Vicky.
19-07-2013, 09:50 PM
The only people benefiting from this are Hazel and Callum. Who I am nearly certain would have been up this week. Yes Gina/Dexter may have been up too, but they would never have left against Hazel/Callum.

YodaBB
19-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Actually Hazel & possibly Callum are benefitting the most

Mrluvaluva
19-07-2013, 09:54 PM
So people think Gina or Dexter could be in trouble next week?

Black Dagger
19-07-2013, 09:55 PM
They are doing their best to save the series from the other dullards trying to out them :')

Vicky.
19-07-2013, 09:56 PM
So people think Gina or Dexter could be in trouble next week?

No, because Callum and Hazel will still be there, and will probably be nominated.

Novo
19-07-2013, 09:57 PM
XMesx-CWbGk

Mrluvaluva
19-07-2013, 09:59 PM
They are doing their best to save the series from the other dullards trying to out them :')

I get that. And they need some way to get rid of the dead wood. But BB is always going to play to it's own advantage. I may be wrong. It's just my view on the whole thing.

reece(:
19-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Glad they're doing this, Sam/sophie need a taste of the hotseat and Hazel/Gina//Dexter need another safe week:dance:

Mrluvaluva
19-07-2013, 10:00 PM
XMesx-CWbGk

Lol. One does protest too much. I haven't just come out of the womb Novo.

Videostar
19-07-2013, 10:01 PM
It happens every year. And if you can't see that events happen every week to sway things you must be blind. I did say the public couldn't be fooled but I suppose there are always exceptions. #saynomore

And please address me as Mrluvaluva. JesusChrist is a completely different user. :confused:

I agree that BB has their favourites every year, but I doubt Dexter would be the BB fav this year.

If anything they are painting him as a villain.

smudgie
19-07-2013, 10:02 PM
About time that someone else is up...and I am not a fan of Dexter.

Mrluvaluva
19-07-2013, 10:02 PM
No, because Callum and Hazel will still be there, and will probably be nominated.

I agree. Which is sort of my point.

Headie
19-07-2013, 10:05 PM
So, Twins or Callum out this week, Hazer next week, then survivor of Callum/Twins and then final?

Woo! Go Gina & Dexter!

Lex
19-07-2013, 10:12 PM
They could not (or obviously would not) go into the safe house, so they had to think of something to keep them safe. Do they really think the public are that stupid?

Only the ones that haven't realised that Dexter and Gina DON'T NEED SAVING! :pat:

Mrluvaluva
19-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Only the ones that haven't realised that Dexter and Gina DON'T NEED SAVING! :pat:

Come what may though, an eviction process has to happen each week. And if they were up for eviction, as they have been many times, they do in fact need saving somehow. :xyxwave:

Vicky.
19-07-2013, 10:29 PM
I agree. Which is sort of my point.

Ahhh I get you now I think :laugh:

csm1988
19-07-2013, 10:33 PM
More or less it'll be interesting who same and sophie will pick to join them for nominations. It'll also be interesting to see how everyone votes for nominations and their reaction to their noms not counting.

Lister of Smeg
And for good reason if Dexter or Gina go this show is dead.

Lex
Come what may though, an eviction process has to happen each week. And if they were up for eviction, as they have been many times, they do in fact need saving somehow. :xyxwave:

Not by big brother though! :cheer2: