PDA

View Full Version : Jackie didn't deserve such a harsh reaction

reece(:
19-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Yeah she may have been overbearing with protecting Charlie but she was a good woman, and for god sake the woman's not well either. Good result still but way too harsh boos from the crowd. She's not exactly Wolfy!!

Ramsay
19-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Not a fan of her but yeah you're right
Most people who get the worst boos dont deserve it really

Scream
19-07-2013, 10:06 PM
soz rylan

Josy
19-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Having a fractured arm does not mean your unwell?

And she's nasty to people that she deems unworthy of her and her daughters attention, she deserved the boo's.

YodaBB
19-07-2013, 10:09 PM
I found her much worse than Wolfy & Jemima, who both got even worse reactions

reece(:
19-07-2013, 10:09 PM
soz rylan
I clearly said I wanted her out still....

mkdfan
19-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Having a fractured arm does not mean your unwell?

And she's nasty to people that she deems unworthy of her and her daughters attention, she deserved the boo's.

She wasn't nasty in the slightest. She was protecting her daughter, who in her eyes is her little girl, from 2 sex deprived men.

The crowd is total scum in my opinion.
I HATE how they chant "Off", it makes no sense. Jackie going off means their night is over and they to go back to their slums surely they would love to stay around the light and cleanliness.

Speedster
19-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Very true. I didn't like her and I wanted her out but not to that moronic mob,even when she was being interviewed they were shouting "Out! out! out!". Pathetic.

Cherie
19-07-2013, 10:12 PM
No she didn't deserve the boos, and I was glad they closed the eye. She handled the interview quite well.

erinp5
Day 37: The House chats about Jackie's departure
22 mins ago
She came, she danced and when Emma called out her name she left with her head held high. Jackie Travers's departure had left ... Read more

She came, she danced and when Emma called out her name she left with her head held high.

Jackie Travers's departure had left Charlie in tears but with the House mum away, the kids can go wild!

Housemates have rallied round Charlie, reassuring her that House life will go on.

"I hope I don’t start feeling lonely without her," she worried. But her wobble was over in a matter of seconds. And she’s confident mum will be fine.

Dan had a few reassuring words. "It’s not the worst crowd we’ve heard. Jemima’s was. Then Wolfy’s." Well that’s good top know.

Jack was more positive, "You could hear it in Emma’s voice. She likes her. She’ll be lovely to her."

The twins are chuffed – they’ll be in the House for their birthday. Dexter is smiling like a Cheshire cat and Gina was literally jumping up and down – OMG!

Charlie is resolute. "Onwards and upwards Charlie!" she said. Our sentiments exactly.

Nia-96
I agree, I did want her out, but I don't think she did anything too bad to deserve that reaction from the crowd

Jords
19-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Jackie was my choice to leave but I agree, she deserved a mix reaction, shes been pretty fun as well for an oldie!!

Josy
19-07-2013, 10:14 PM
She wasn't nasty in the slightest. She was protecting her daughter, who in her eyes is her little girl, from 2 sex deprived men.

The crowd is total scum in my opinion.
I HATE how they chant "Off", it makes no sense. Jackie going off means their night is over and they to go back to their slums surely they would love to stay around the light and cleanliness.

I disagree with that, I found her to be extremely nasty to Callum and sometimes Dexter and Gina over the past few weeks, and Callum especially in last night's highlights trying to make him out to be really aggressive all the while she was the one standing over him pointing the finger.

reece(:
19-07-2013, 10:17 PM
I disagree with that, I found her to be extremely nasty to Callum and sometimes Dexter and Gina over the past few weeks, and Callum especially in last night's highlights trying to make him out to be really aggressive all the while she was the one standing over him pointing the finger.
She didn't like how he lied in the VT and couldn't forgive him and on top of that as a mother I doubt she didn't enjoy him leering over Charlie all the time.

Josy
19-07-2013, 10:26 PM
She didn't like how he lied in the VT and couldn't forgive him and on top of that as a mother I doubt she didn't enjoy him leering over Charlie all the time.

Well he only told her about 34566 times, if she never believed him then there's not really much else he could have done, she also lied in her VT saying her and Charlie would be arguing constantly in the house so she's being a bit hypocritical saying even if he had lied what kind of person does that etc...

And she had no problem with him and Charlie until after the VT stuff.....

I for one am definitely glad she's gone.

joeysteele
19-07-2013, 11:23 PM
The crowd are simply being ridiculous now,I am sick of hearing off, off, off when the interview is being held too.
I think I would consider it an honour to be booed by some of the likely morons in that crowd.

Jake.
20-07-2013, 02:05 AM
Well he only told her about 34566 times, if she never believed him then there's not really much else he could have done, she also lied in her VT saying her and Charlie would be arguing constantly in the house so she's being a bit hypocritical saying even if he had lied what kind of person does that etc...

And she had no problem with him and Charlie until after the VT stuff.....

I for one am definitely glad she's gone.

Her and Charlie have definetly been bickering, most days in fact.. an exaggeration isn't a lie

Kris
20-07-2013, 02:12 AM

Totally agree.