PDA

View Full Version : 'Somethings not right here'

Vicky.
19-07-2013, 10:10 PM
So.how long before we hear this from Dan this time around?

Will he click on before the tennis ball tells them? :laugh:

smudgie
19-07-2013, 10:11 PM
So.how long before we hear this from Dan this time around?

Will he click on before the tennis ball tells them? :laugh:

Hopefully after he is picked to go in the "safe house" :joker:

Cherie
19-07-2013, 10:19 PM
I think once the house settles down, they may start to question the immunity in the safe house...

Lex
19-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Hopefully after he is picked to go in the "safe house" :joker:

:joker: That would do for me!...either him or the Twins! :xyxwave:

joeysteele
19-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Thankfully neither Sam or Sophie will pick Dan I am pretty sure of that.
It will be Callum or the Twins and has been said elsewhere they are likely to think they are giving the Twins a Birthday present knowing how worried the Twins were facing eviction this week.

Dan in fact actually got straight into the decision with Charlie as to which 2 would go in the safe house so I don't think we are going to hear any there's something not right from him.

He knows full well the safe house exists and it has already had 2 occasions where housemates going in it were immune from eviction so it will not likely look in the least way odd to him.

Jords
19-07-2013, 10:55 PM
He'll say it just in case, then when its revealed he can blurt out "I knew it!!!!!!!!!!"

Raph
19-07-2013, 10:57 PM
He'll say it just in case, then when its revealed he can blurt out "I knew it!!!!!!!!!!"

This.

Visage

Winner :D

Raph
Not to mention he'll probably bully Callum for yet another week straight

Mrluvaluva
19-07-2013, 11:02 PM
If this does happen, and when all is revealed, he will finish with "I knew it. Told you so". Or words to that effect, as Jords stated.

Gillian-73
19-07-2013, 11:04 PM
I doubt he will as whenever they've said immunity before it has been so no reason to start doubting it. But this is Dan we're talking about lol

Gillian-73
19-07-2013, 11:05 PM

^^^^ perfect.

iRyan
19-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Not to mention he'll probably bully Callum for yet another week straight

When has Dan ever bullied Callum? :conf:

joeysteele
19-07-2013, 11:14 PM

Hi iRyan,
No wonder you are confused,it seems Dan bullies almost everyone according to on here, Wolfy, Jack and Joe, Jemima,Dexter and now Callum.

He is not a bully, he has not bullied anyone,in fact no one is a bully in the house and also no one has been bullied either at all through the whole series.

fingers
19-07-2013, 11:17 PM
He is certainly not a happy bunny right now and hasn't been for quite a while. He has a face like thunder!

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 12:09 AM
The irony of it is were he in fact to say it he would again be right anyway, since something is not right about the twist as to what was said to the house as to it.

saz2011
20-07-2013, 05:08 AM

haha

mr rochester
20-07-2013, 09:46 AM
Dan has become deflated because the body which was going to win him Big Brother was scarred beyond repair (for a week) by wax...my heart is bleeding for him - what an utter catastrophe..Of course something is not right with that...

fingers
20-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Maybe he will get this one wrong and not say anything! That'll frost his eyeballs!

Jemal
20-07-2013, 09:53 AM
“@BBUKLive: 10.40am: Dan is moaning about Dexter to Callum in the garden. #bbuklive”

Looks like hes got a new target :laugh:

Raph
20-07-2013, 10:02 AM

Seriously? Well, ever since Callum nominated him Dan has continuosly targetted Callum. At the start he attacked him and cornered him, irritatingly shouting in Callum's face saying "What do you know about Gina, huh, huh?".

But then, here's where the bullying really started. Note, bullying doesn't have to be to someone's face, it can easily be behind their backs too. Almost every day Dan is seen bitching about Callum to at least one person. Gradually, he got everyone turned against Callum, which is evident in the amount of nominations Callum's been getting. It's very sly and manipulative and it's not nice to attack just one person. He did the same with Wolfy too, mind you. Hope that answers your question.

Raph
20-07-2013, 10:02 AM
“@BBUKLive: 10.40am: Dan is moaning about Dexter to Callum in the garden. #bbuklive”

Looks like hes got a new target :laugh:

Well he has to be creative doesn't he, gotta constantly find new and weaker targets to save his own ass.

Raph
20-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Hi iRyan,
No wonder you are confused,it seems Dan bullies almost everyone according to on here, Wolfy, Jack and Joe, Jemima,Dexter and now Callum.

He is not a bully, he has not bullied anyone,in fact no one is a bully in the house and also no one has been bullied either at all through the whole series.

He is a bully, he's bullied a whole bunch of people and no one is a bully in the house except for Dan. And yes he did bully Wolfy, Michael, Jemima, Dexter and Callum. He hasn't bullied the twins yet, but let's see how the week progresses.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Dan may well suss that the safe house has become the unsafe house.

If he voices his suspicions, it may influence who Sam and Sophie chose to join them in there.

south12345
20-07-2013, 10:21 AM
All the HMs, by now, should know that there are consequences to everything that BB dishes out, so its not really surprising Dan has commented....

I wonder how they will all feel when they are told that the two nicest people in there are now the sacrificial lambs and are up for slaughter.....

Cherie
20-07-2013, 10:25 AM
All the HMs, by now, should know that there are consequences to everything that BB dishes out, so its not really surprising Dan has commented....

I wonder how they will all feel when they are told that the two nicest people in there are now the sacrificial lambs and are up for slaughter.....

Bit dramatic

fingers
20-07-2013, 10:29 AM
It's all charlie's fault! :devil:

anne666
20-07-2013, 10:42 AM
Just how much has Detective Dan been right about?