PDA

View Full Version : The crowd drive me insane! they are soooo annoying

Benji_
19-07-2013, 10:24 PM
there all just pathetic, yes fair enough Jackie was a bit cold hearted to some people but to still chant get jackie out and boo at her whilst Charlie is their balling her eyes out in tears is just not fair, ugh and also in the interviews they shout 'off! off! off! off!' it's like wtf their not gonna send Jackie off the interview because a couple of heartless chavs are saying so! ugh they annoy me so much! there just pathetic and shouldn't even be there if i'm honest! they're a waste of space and time and all keep trying to get in the way of the cameras, pathetic people

- rant over:)

FacelessME
19-07-2013, 10:35 PM
The desperate BB producers need the filler crowd in for eviction night. The educated and the sane will decline to be on that show whilst random mentally retarded unwashed masses from Chavsville estate, (you know them lot you see on The Jeremy Kyle Show) won't pass up on the opportunity to be on da telly.

Alf
19-07-2013, 10:42 PM
Just a bunch of pointless human beings, oxygen thieves the lot of em

Don't understand what the booing for Jackie was about, from what i've seen she's done nothing to warrant it.

Jarrod
19-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Honestly I won't be going to the evictions again. They ruined it.

Jords
19-07-2013, 10:48 PM
What makes me laugh is that they pay to stand outside for an eviction and when the HM is evicted they chant "OFF OFF OFF" whats the point of going, idiots.

Ramsay
19-07-2013, 10:51 PM
The OFF OFF OFF part is the worst
No matter who it is, they should be allowed be interviewed without those brainless pricks shouting it out

Mrluvaluva
19-07-2013, 10:56 PM
For the past few years, eviction night's are just like pantomime. There's always the villain etc. I keep waiting to hear "He's behind you"! Although now that Brian has gone most don't need that warning.

kefln
19-07-2013, 10:56 PM
I hate the crowd.

Originally the crowd only booed those who had really done bad things in the house. And that was rare. Now they boo almost everyone. Pointless stupidity.

Jack_
19-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Sometimes you can actually see some of them booing and when you can see them doing it it just makes me cringe, they make me so angry...just scum

joeysteele
19-07-2013, 11:29 PM
I really hate the crowd this series, They near totally ruin evicton nights not make them pleasurable to watch.

Rawrbear
20-07-2013, 09:03 AM
OFF OFF OFF OFF. Im embarrassed for them. I think like every housemate this series will get that chant

chuff me dizzy
20-07-2013, 09:33 AM
It showed how fickle they are ,last week massive cheers ,this week boos

RichardG
20-07-2013, 09:44 AM
If they want to boo the housemates coming out of the house then fair enough. I think it's silly booing every single person, especially when half of them don't even deserve it, but oh well. However, it's the silly chants during the interviews that I hate. They have no idea how pathetic they sound. I used to like the idea of being in the crowd and couldn't wait till I was 18 so I could go, but now you couldn't even pay me to stand within that group of chavs. :nono:

Northern Monkey
20-07-2013, 09:48 AM
I think they probably just go for the piss up and a night out.Like going to a gig or something.I think they're just letting off steam after a week of work.It's just a show at the end of the day.

cfromhx02
20-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Kind of amused me that they had to choose Jackie because "Jack and Joe" won't scan / fit in with the rhythm of get so and so out.

It's gonna be funny when Jack and Joe get evicted and you'll hardly here a beep off them as they struggle to fit "Jack and Joe" into the rhythm of get so and so out.

anne666
20-07-2013, 10:25 AM
We have had this discussion before. The crowd has always behaved that way. Now the evictee is interviewed with the crowd noise audible, that is the only difference.

anne666
20-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Kind of amused me that they had to choose Jackie because "Jack and Joe" won't scan / fit in with the rhythm of get so and so out.

It's gonna be funny when Jack and Joe get evicted and you'll hardly here a beep off them as they struggle to fit "Jack and Joe" into the rhythm of get so and so out.
Get the twins out , simple.

anne666
20-07-2013, 10:27 AM
It showed how fickle they are ,last week massive cheers ,this week boos

Her behaviour this week deserved booing.

Razor
20-07-2013, 12:53 PM
As much as I was pleased to see the back of jackie she didn't deserve to be boo'd.

Spoon
20-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Get the twins out , simple.

TWINS, OUT!/TWINS, OUT! is even easier.

But, yeah, I agree the booing is out of hand. When almost everyone is booed, it's meaningless.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Honestly I won't be going to the evictions again. They ruined it.

Were the crowd encouraged in any way by the BB team?

Jarrod
20-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Were the crowd encouraged in any way by the BB team?

The warm-up man was saying that they love to hear booing and chants so...